The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5596 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyguru33 View Post
Looking to find some good reliable Kaki to chong AC this week 21-24 July. (Thurs to Sun) Sorry for the late notice.
Reliable? I don't know

I be going to Angeles on 23, from Subic

Back on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
i mean from outside how you differentiate, some doesnt even put if it's a bar of club.. there's afew in walking street..
Or have to enter each establishment to explore and found out?
Just walk in, if late, no girls hanging around half dress, club

Last I know only few clubs in Angeles. Some closed.

Mostly bars, get a drink and watch. Unless you are like me, fugly, somebody will approach you and drink then ask her barfine
Maybe recent visitors/ residents can confirm the situation

Are you in AC ?
Old 17-07-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!

Quote:
How you guys differentiate bar and clubbing..?
like previously i didnt know skytrax was clubbing not for choosing girls..
There are FLs but I was strongly discouraged by barfined ladies my friends had then.
Old 17-07-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Naughtyguru33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Reliable? I don't know

I be going to Angeles on 23, from Subic back on Sunday

Just walk in, if late, no girls hanging around half dress, club

Last I know only few clubs in Angeles. Some closed.

Mostly bars, get a drink and watch. Unless you are like me, fugly, somebody will approach you and drink then ask her barfine
Maybe recent visitors/ residents can confirm the situation

Are you in AC ?

I think maybe we will come back on the same day on Sunday.

I went to Subic Bay once for Scuba Diving and the night life there too. Pre-covid times. It's definitely cheaper than AC but kind of rural town feeling. In the end, I still go back to AC.
Old 17-07-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Quote:
ya.. that's why i thinking next month i go will kana reject how many times LOL..
So i only can go in and wait for someone to approach?
I thought those girls like in Ace Bar wont approach and wait for you to pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
There are FLs but I was strongly discouraged by barfined ladies my friends had then.
Why?
Old 17-07-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Naughtyguru33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ya.. that's why i thinking next month i go will kana reject how many times LOL..
So i only can go in and wait for someone to approach?
I thought those girls like in Ace Bar wont approach and wait for you to pick?

Why?
If you are going to AC or any nightlife city the first time, strongly advised to go with a few friends first. If you are shy, find a garang friend to go with. If you are normal looking, find a yan dao friend to go with. If you are not rich, find a generous friend to go with. At the end of the day, is to attract all the attractive girls to your table. You choose them they also choose you lor.

From what i understand previously, all girls working in the bars are required to go for blood test every week. And they will have a medical card hanging at their neck or waist. FL are not as safe and at your own risks.

Last edited by Naughtyguru33; 17-07-2022 at 11:29 PM. Reason: ..
Old 18-07-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I hear my friend say the girls at AC choosy with guys?
Those buibui,short and ugly guy. the girl always reject even through $??

Really ah?

What is cherry girls? LOL where can LT cute pinoy =(
Like any place in the world you can't paint everyone with the same brush... every one is different with different motivations.
Don't bother with cherry girls (virgins) as they will cost you to take them from the bar to break the seal.

In general pinays aren't fussy, and not so hardcore that their main motivation is money. They are more likely to go with you if you can make them feel good. that is why usually they prefer guys with good humour and can have fun. Quite common to see cute pinays with ugly or old guys...

In AC of course money will play a role.
Some know they can get their money any time so will only go with what they have in mind. Some girls have been in the game long enough to know what they like and if u aren't their type they wont bother. Or worse u get a drink slut who will get you to buy her drinks then reject you with any excuse she can get away with.

Best thing you can do is get a group of friends and go have fun. If you get rejected there are always others. If you are looking to LT, better to prioritise chemistry rather than looks.
Old 18-07-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
From what i understand previously, all girls working in the bars are required to go for blood test every week. And they will have a medical card hanging at their neck or waist. FL are not as safe and at your own risks.
biggest bull I have ever heard. Most bars go for "health check" which is suppose to be a pap smear but apparently they will just do a visual inspection. Those who spread the myth that bar girls are safer usually have a stake in the bars.
most FL were or are bar girls so no difference really. so whether it is a bar girl or FL, you are taking the risks. Maybe bargirls are marginally safer but nothing significant in my experience.
Old 18-07-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
How you guys differentiate bar and clubbing..?
like previously i didnt know skytrax was clubbing not for choosing girls..
clubs are for drinking and dancing... I only know of 3 left in AC, Mega Dance Club, Hammer and Skytrax. Unfortunately Hiso is gone... was the best place to look at FL. Hammer girls can be up for FL but usually target PRC or Korean as they are more than willing to overpay. MDC is starting to pick up but girls mostly go for fun but I am sure eventually will be a Hiso replacement. And as you found out Skytrax is mainly for locals to go disco... I didnt understand the appeal of the place with the deafening music and lack of atmosphere.

Bars on Fields are there to charge you for drinks and barfines. Some fun can be had, but you can easily throw 10k and leave empty handed.
Old 18-07-2022, 06:26 AM
Samster

Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesoh0rny View Post
clubs are for drinking and dancing... I only know of 3 left in AC, Mega Dance Club, Hammer and Skytrax. Unfortunately Hiso is gone... was the best place to look at FL. Hammer girls can be up for FL but usually target PRC or Korean as they are more than willing to overpay. MDC is starting to pick up but girls mostly go for fun but I am sure eventually will be a Hiso replacement. And as you found out Skytrax is mainly for locals to go disco... I didnt understand the appeal of the place with the deafening music and lack of atmosphere.

Bars on Fields are there to charge you for drinks and barfines. Some fun can be had, but you can easily throw 10k and leave empty handed.
ok thanks.. so other then this 3, the rest are bar which i can try barfine from..
Old 18-07-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesoh0rny View Post
biggest bull I have ever heard. Most bars go for "health check" which is suppose to be a pap smear but apparently they will just do a visual inspection.
Correct, 350p, health report out in 10 minutes

Quote:
ok thanks.. so other then this 3, the rest are bar which i can try barfine from..
But check, sometimes even cashier will ask if you can barfine, sometimes, dancer girls get moody, claim to be cultural dancers, no barfine.
Old 18-07-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you are going to AC or any nightlife city the first time, strongly advised to go with a few friends first. If you are shy, find a garang friend to go with. If you are normal looking, find a yan dao friend to go with. If you are not rich, find a generous friend to go with. At the end of the day, is to attract all the attractive girls to your table. You choose them they also choose you lor.

U think handsome can get girls? Show them ur money and all fly to u buy more LD and they stick to u
Old 18-07-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

All fuck girls arrange and ready now only thing is going angeles city
Old 18-07-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

All ready to go
Old 18-07-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Somebody posted video of WS

Hope link shows up (remove space after tiny)

https://tiny url.com/4whr9avf
Old 18-07-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Somebody posted video of WS
you go youtube search.. got tons of it leh... even up to 10mins+ and less then 1 month old
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1