The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-06-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Lixf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purgatory View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/meimei-massage/

Tried booking her... But again got switched with Xiao Liu as mentioned by some of the brothers.

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xiao-liu-massage/

Massage was minimal. But the sensual was up to par. Initially op-ed for CIM. In the end paid up for the fuck cause to be fair, she's that good at seduction.

Was good to see her tits swing when I bang her. Natural too. Loved the part when her eyes rolled when i impaled. If horny enough... It's a good fuck

Ps: some bro asked if I would rtf or try booking mei again. Answer is no
Same encounter too. Got swapped despite assurance.
Old 10-06-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by minghii View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xiao-jiu-massage/

A very cute and friendly girl sometimes look abit blur but i think most bro will not reject. Boobs quite big and good to fondle, can fully auto roam. I choose cim at $150 and no words can describe this feeling, i shoot in no time and she collect very of my drop. Surely go back for more cim.

(Good service ml must share, bad service ones must expose)
she's used to be a FL in another site, can get a full service with topup

Last edited by LovesMilktea; 11-06-2022 at 12:59 PM. Reason: edit
Old 10-06-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jasonnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
Hi bro leorarity, happy to know that you also enjoy her services (upped you for the nice FR). She really is a gem to share with all SBF bros.

She do Juagen & Prostate very well, and really milk you dry during HJ with Prostate at the same time.

Next trip you should try her :- To rub your anus (during Prostate) while doing HJ with alot of oil, while she slot her finger in you can feel where she is touching internally and suddenly you get the feeling of shooting out uncontrollably (you little brother will just keep jerking and lower body just non stop shaking) the feeling was like heading towards Cloud9.

Chiong safe & play safe bro .............. Cheers
Is Xiang Xiang on SLG? Can't seem to find her
Old 10-06-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionized View Post
Haha, XQ too fierce is it?
Nah.. just that i very particular about my asshole area. Hahaha
Old 11-06-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonnn View Post
Is Xiang Xiang on SLG? Can't seem to find her
She likely dropped her ad temp due to the current windy situation.
Old 11-06-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndoetay View Post
Anyone know if Xiao Yu still around? The soup nice one lol
Do you mean little fish? She is on a short term hybernation.
Maybe out of it in another 1.5 weeks time.
Old 11-06-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 5
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
Hi bro leorarity, happy to know that you also enjoy her services (upped you for the nice FR). She really is a gem to share with all SBF bros.

She do Juagen & Prostate very well, and really milk you dry during HJ with Prostate at the same time.

Next trip you should try her :- To rub your anus (during Prostate) while doing HJ with alot of oil, while she slot her finger in you can feel where she is touching internally and suddenly you get the feeling of shooting out uncontrollably (you little brother will just keep jerking and lower body just non stop shaking) the feeling was like heading towards Cloud9.

Chiong safe & play safe bro .............. Cheers
Refer to my earlier FRs.
She is also for FJ for some top up.
Though I never RTF or RTM for some time alreadt.
Her tatoos is a turn off for me cause she is a ang kong siao.
But for Bros who like shaved pussy can try.
Old 11-06-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Friendly community Announcement
Xuan Xuan aka Rayna is back. You are welcome.

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xuanxuan-massage/
How is her new place?
Old 11-06-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminus View Post
Yang Yang and Yi Yi are good masseur. Yang Yang can do neck and back cracking, the Thai style.
Where are yang yang or yi yi?
Old 11-06-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mem0001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/shui-duo-duo-massage
Old 11-06-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
How is her new place?
Although there is sign at side entrance for visitors to sign in at guard house, just walk straight to the condo entrance as if you are living there. No problem for me. Previoys place a bit more discreet.
Old 11-06-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
lanrenyige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have asked An Yi about what one of the bros said. Thay we have to book her for 2hrs at a time. She said it's not true and is actually quite angry about it.
Old 11-06-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 5
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyumgong View Post
Where are yang yang or yi yi?
I not sure about Yang Yang but I visited Yi Yi before.
Bottom line dont waste ur time and money lousy service and her room and breath stinks as she is smoker.
Smokers wont mind but for me as a non smoker really turn off.
Old 11-06-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is one of the Best!Dumbgame is one of the Best!Dumbgame is one of the Best!

Just want to know how you guys manage your rotation list? Like how many girls and how often are the rtf/rtm interval?

Realised I can’t find myself doing rotation list nor many rtm at all. I’m those kind that see new find new. Can’t understand how you guys able to do rotation with that many new fls/mls around to try out.

Usually I visit 4-5 mls or 1-3 fls at one go in a single day, at most 3 rtf/rtm within the week afterwards if good chemistry, otherwise I just stop there. Recently want to do this regularly thing but can’t sustain.
Old 11-06-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbgame View Post
Just want to know how you guys manage your rotation list? Like how many girls and how often are the rtf/rtm interval?

Realised I can’t find myself doing rotation list nor many rtm at all. I’m those kind that see new find new. Can’t understand how you guys able to do rotation with that many new fls/mls around to try out.

Usually I visit 4-5 mls or 1-3 fls at one go in a single day, at most 3 rtf/rtm within the week afterwards if good chemistry, otherwise I just stop there. Recently want to do this regularly thing but can’t sustain.
If a regular ML is giving me good service, perhaps more than what is stated on the menu, doesn't ask for much monetary compensation above the norm for the svc (i gave the extra voluntarily), meets my criteria, I think it is going to be tough to try other ML...I go about once every 2 weeks on average.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1