The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Yes very fast, both resumed operation.
Heard that was "rescue" operation.
5 arrested, 14 "rescued"
Old 24-07-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambinger View Post
..rang the bell (5000peso) 3 time...
My cheaper way was...
LD for Mama every visit, will ensure me getting new girls and good service in the past.
Old 25-07-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=etsys;21482003]Thought Bacara was open today

returned you 17 pts
Old 25-07-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5596 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post

returned you 17 pts
😁

Says I up you in another life, cannot return again 😁😁 maybe next year
Old 25-07-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
😁

Says I up you in another life, cannot return again 😁😁 maybe next year
bro etsys, you upped me on 23-07-2022 04:18 PM.
I am just returning you. HAHA
Old 25-07-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
bro etsys, you upped me on 23-07-2022 04:18 PM.
I am just returning you. HAHA
Welcome

Genesis Saturday night

Old 25-07-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Quote:

Genesis Saturday night
Isn't Genesis a club?
So Genesis girls dont have ST and LT? since it's not a bar
Old 26-07-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 19
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Welcome

Genesis Saturday night

looking good again.....
it's time for another trip

A frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives
Old 26-07-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
Isn't Genesis a club?
So Genesis girls dont have ST and LT? since it's not a bar
I think you misunderstood Philippines

Officially Philippines have no prostitute

You go Club , meet girl. Discuss amount, go home, then girl can break her words,say she not comfortable. Bye bye money

You go bar, like Genesis, flamingo, cosplay, xs baracca..

You like girl, ask her come to you buy her Lady drink, 350 p or so, then tell Manager you want take her out. Some girls will ask 5 lady drink first before she can be barfine, she gets 100 for every drink, normally they owe bar money for housing and food

Officially you are paying for EWR, early work release, not St Lt.

After that what happens between you is your problem

If girl says she has period, you are screwed. If she says she only want to company you, no sex ,you are fucked, or she says thank you, now I must go home to take care of my baby... You Kenna.

Yes. Some girls pull that trick.

Remember,you pay bar to get her out,you didn't pay bar to fuck her

So ask the girl what she allow, how long she stay,how many pop.. it sounds rude but that's how you do it

And after 1 shot if she says she have tummy pain, bagus, can't do anything or Force her to stay

Hope this clears the confusion

Barfine about 4,000 to 4,500 now , some bar get everything, some bar, 50/50, some bars, girl get 1000, balance to bar.

Then girl expect 1000 or 1500 as tips

Any more confusion?
Old 26-07-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
Anyway, I just came back. Was at Olongapo and Angeles.

1. Olongapo
- Bars are along Baloy Long Beach Road but scattered along the long stretch ofthe road (I took the tricycle bike).
- Bars include Salomneh, Hotzone, Balcerona, Chickaloo.
- Price ranges from 3500p to 5000p.
- Bars can be chillout to havoc types.
Next time olongapo let me know lah. I am inside SBMA freezone base. Mostly drinking Magsaysay bars.

Prefer fish online, 2k to 3k, 2 pop
Old 26-07-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrusader View Post
looking good again.....
it's time for another trip
returning your pts.
Old 26-07-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think you misunderstood Philippines

Officially Philippines have no prostitute

Any more confusion?
Nice and detail explanation...similar to many countries whereby prostitution is also illegal...so when the gals go into the trade is to finding gahmen loopholes...one example Vietnam...

unlike Singapore whereby prostitution is legal and soliciting and earning money from prostitution is illegal under women charter...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-07-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Nice and detail explanation...similar to many countries whereby prostitution is also illegal...so when the gals go into the trade is to finding gahmen loopholes...one example Vietnam...

unlike Singapore whereby prostitution is legal and soliciting and earning money from prostitution is illegal under women charter...
Wow bro, long time no see, u have new nick similar to ur nick
Old 26-07-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
Anyway, I just came back. Was at Olongapo and Angeles.

1. Olongapo
- Bars are along Baloy Long Beach Road but scattered along the long stretch ofthe road (I took the tricycle bike).
- Bars include Salomneh, Hotzone, Balcerona, Chickaloo.
- Price ranges from 3500p to 5000p.
- Bars can be chillout to havoc types.

2. Angeles
- Most bars are up and running but big joints like Alantis are not back to full force.
- New decent snooker joint next to rear entrance of Dollhouse.
- Barfine starts at 4000p.
- Saw 2 police raids along Walking Street. 2 bars went surrounded with officers in assault gear. Also saw a couple of ladies drapped with towels led into vans.
- Understood from a couple of bar staff that such raids are common nowadays due to work permit issues. Tourists are generally unaffected but you might "freak out" when you see everybody just running out of the bar.

Hope the info today based on my trip last week.
I remember there is bar where the dance get nake at dance stage I think the tricycle bring me
Old 26-07-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I remember there is bar where the dance get nake at dance stage I think the tricycle bring me
Perimeter? You remember the name ?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1