The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nobody85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Hi,

Just checking do u all have any good transport lobang. From dmk airport to pattya.

Because I travel alone. Search online for taxi fare is abt 1500 Baht. Abit ex lei. If can keep it at 1000baht or below will be great
Old 29-12-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody85 View Post
Hi,

Just checking do u all have any good transport lobang. From dmk airport to pattya.

Because I travel alone. Search online for taxi fare is abt 1500 Baht. Abit ex lei. If can keep it at 1000baht or below will be great
Check this link. About 1200 baht.

https://pattaya.bangkoktaxi24.com/

Just remember, inflation not only affects Singapore but many countries around the world including Thailand. Good luck in finding a ride below 1000 baht.
Old 30-12-2022, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
fishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi, just to update u, from Bangkok to Pattaya is around 140km from Google Map, so I think $1500B is ard as there r toll to pay, so if u want cheap u can try take bus, that comfrim cheaper than taxi 🙏🏻 IMHO🙏🏻

Quote:
Hi,

Old 30-12-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!
Quote:
Hi,

My regular is 1100 baht include highway from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya my hotel. Pm me if you need the contact. Cheers

Last edited by Triple-X; 30-12-2022 at 09:38 AM.
Old 30-12-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 17
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi,

Google for “Nam's Taxis With Lady Drivers”, they offer 1000THB from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya.

Do up my points if you like my post.
NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 30-12-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
ThePussyHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThePussyHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi,

if you willing to venture by their vans / buses from terminals, you can get actually get tickets for 100 ? 200 ? i would. at pattaya not very far. There is a terminal for pattaya at the Ekkamai BTS Station
Old 30-12-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
bighunter021 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePussyHunter View Post
if you willing to venture by their vans / buses from terminals, you can get actually get tickets for 100 ? 200 ? i would. at pattaya not very far. There is a terminal for pattaya at the Ekkamai BTS Station
I got in late to Suvarnabhumi recently and missed the last bus headed to Pattaya. Ended up having to book a Bolt ride. The price on the app was 1,200 baht. The driver canceled the booking as the car headed off haha. Once I arrived at my hotel in Pattaya he asked for 1,300. I chalked it up as a generous tip.
Old 31-12-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not sure why people keeping telling you about Suvarnabhumi prices. DMK is further, 1500 for taxi is not unreasonable.
As suggested the cheaper option is to take the train to ekkamai bus station to take a bus or a shuttle to Suvarnabhumi to take a bus.
Old 02-01-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
daytona2103 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in pattaya solo trip from 28Feb to 5March. Staying nearby tree town. If any bro want join me, feel free text me. I do speak some thai just hope to meet fellow Singapore bros there...
Old 02-01-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
VirgoDiver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will arrive in Pattaya evening around 6-7pm this coming Wednesday 4th Jan. Will be there till 10th Jan. Always welcome comrades to chiong together. PM me we can exchange contact and take it off from there.
Old 02-01-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
Not sure why people keeping telling you about Suvarnabhumi prices. DMK is further, 1500 for taxi is not unreasonable.
As suggested the cheaper option is to take the train to ekkamai bus station to take a bus or a shuttle to Suvarnabhumi to take a bus.
Yo bro,

a few months before Covid lockdown, I book a sedan from Pinklao to Pattaya for 1400 all in. So from DMK, I believe this may be a price to target at as Pinklao is further. For Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya the best I ever get is 1000 all in.

nice meeting up with you thou it is a short one as my tomyam wanna watch a movie. btw her cost is 2000 baht for evening jalan jalan, makan and drink at the same time meet up Drawing, watch the night movie Avatar (1st class 1,200 per pax) and after back to hotel for boom boom. The movie cost more than paying her The NY eve is damn crowded, nice though.

We shall meet up again for 'fishing'. Just message me via WeChat and we meet up in SIN and discuss whenever you have plan for your next trip.

Old 02-01-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Fyi for those with uni uniform fetish asking where to find them, Central Plaza Pinklao and the mini market (noon and night) across the road has load of uni student. Can surely satisfy your 'eye feast' and those good at sian chiobu, there has many many many target

No need to enroll into university or hang around the university macham buaya hovering around
Old 03-01-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i wonder if there is freelancers in clubs like insomnia such as
panda club
hollywood
Club K

anyone able to share some info?

wanna bring mah friend to different clubs for him to have some fun.
Old 03-01-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
VirgoDiver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
panda club
hollywood
Club K

Yes there is. Technically all the clubs there have freelancers. Yet to see any clubs without any
Old 04-01-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
panda club
hollywood
Club K

Yes there are. It's Pattaya, almost half of the girl population are freelancers to an extent

Noticed on this trip that there are many more bars, most than half of the massage shops along soi buakhao have converted into bars. Most of them have girls.
Overal quality of girls working are unevent and seem to have higher average age too, even the agogos a lot of have girls in their late 20s.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1