The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 27-12-2012, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 15
adiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
any bro have h10 irene news? she suppsed to RTW 2 weeks ago
Old 27-12-2012, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 20
havana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
She is now more hardworking and less choosy about her clients and now takes in Banglas and Ah Tiongs too.
SHIT!!!! I cannot imagine I am sharing her with a blangala!!!
Really such a waste
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 27-12-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

R u serious ?! I dont believe she takes in banglas.. cos she always shout at them.

But anyway, Cookie is the most 'hardworking' AngPai / Syt in Petain.
she starts work around 11:30 and usually 7:30 pm

Not sure if its due to Odd numbers closing down.. but i do hope she is able to get a room in Even House.. at least stay for a couple of years more.
Old 27-12-2012, 03:39 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
R u serious ?! I dont believe she takes in banglas.. cos she always shout at them.

But anyway, Cookie is the most 'hardworking' AngPai / Syt in Petain.
she starts work around 11:30 and usually 7:30 pm

Not sure if its due to Odd numbers closing down.. but i do hope she is able to get a room in Even House.. at least stay for a couple of years more.
Nowadays she is not so choosy anymore..... anyone who wait outside her door she will take in.
Old 27-12-2012, 03:44 AM
Samster (B)

Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
She does not give a good impression to the OKTs in PT and so the even houses OKTs are reluctant to sign her on and take responsibilty for her as she can be stubborn and kuailan at times. They rather lease their available rooms to the more controllable WLs.
Old 27-12-2012, 05:29 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
TranSexual is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yes a lot bangadesh eating and sharing cookie nowadays
Old 27-12-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
She does not give a good impression to the OKTs in PT and so the even houses OKTs are reluctant to sign her on and take responsibilty for her as she can be stubborn and kuailan at times. They rather lease their available rooms to the more controllable WLs.
That's 2 bad news. Banglas and tiongs eating our cookie now. And no more cookie on sale this march.
Bonkning and bros of Petain. Support support cookie leh.. flood her so she won't have to take in any more BanChi anymore. In a way also might force a room out for cookie in the even house due to high demand. Going eat cookie forr lunch. SIgh
Old 27-12-2012, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tupac393 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hmm bros dont be surprised that cookie takes in other races.Not only her but most of the CAT 50 Ang Pais also take nearly everyone in as long as they can pay.Afterall,they only have a certain time period to maximise their earnings what.Some have even told me that other races easier to handle as they make less demands and are easier to service.
Old 27-12-2012, 11:53 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
TranSexual is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wondering these ban-chi travelled from GL L24 after their FL Vietnamese/Indian meals or vice versa? To have double meals between petain and GL L24 within a day. Who knows?
Old 27-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 18
Joe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I doubt cookie is accepting balgla, she is just accepting 1 last customer so that she can call it a day. She is one hardworking gal and even though I have not patron her long enough, she still treat me well. Btw, she is going for her one month leave soon that why so long queue for her these few days and understand she have been assign another room at the odd number house. Hope all this clarify all the unfair FR above. Cheers!!!
Old 27-12-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

cookie banglah ...i doubt so too.

like u mentioning lily cock lub technique...sounds like a 'die die must try!!' what's dat bro, care to elaborate? went to find her, lily today but back part of house sealed off and petain damn crowded. went home fire blanks..
ups u bro.

Last edited by bonkning; 27-12-2012 at 06:14 PM.
Old 27-12-2012, 06:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
cookie banglah ...i doubt so too.

like u mentioning lily cock lub technique...sounds like a 'die die must try!!' what's dat bro, care to elaborate? went to find her, lily today but back part of house sealed off and petain damn crowded. went home fire blanks..
ups u bro.
Very simple to clear your doubts. Go and ask to see the CCTV footage from the OKT. Or if you have the time to spare then just observe her clientele for the day.

Lily is on her 1 month break and supposed to RTW next week. But I think her return will be delayed as she is in Kedah now and her place is flooded.
Old 27-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Very simple to clear your doubts. Go and ask to see the CCTV footage from the OKT.

Lily is on her 1 month break and supposed to RTW next week. But I think her return will be delayed as she is in Kedah now and her place is flooded.
wah bro, ler mai hai wa hor..ask okt see footage...want me to kena screw ah..

lily in kedah...no wonder back of house12 seal when i went today.
then who say she back ah work? kuah sar la bo?
flooding!! so i must wait another few more weeks to try her cock lubing...ok ok...lun , this time die die must try.
Old 27-12-2012, 07:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wah bro, ler mai hai wa hor..ask okt see footage...want me to kena screw ah..

lily in kedah...no wonder back of house12 seal when i went today.
then who say she back ah work? kuah sar la bo?
flooding!! so i must wait another few more weeks to try her cock lubing...ok ok...lun , this time die die must try.
It's ok wan lah..... the OKTs there are friendly people and I often TCSS with them at the kopitiam..... blanjah them makan no problem at all..... you'll be surprised at the amount of information and knowledge they have.
Old 27-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 18
Joe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Lim View Post
I doubt cookie is accepting banglah, she is just accepting 1 last customer so that she can call it a day. She is one hardworking gal and even though I have not patron her long enough, she still treat me well. Btw, she is going for her one month leave soon, therefore she may be trying to fill up her time and also so long queue for her these few days and understand she have been assign another room at the even number house. Hope all this clarify all the unfair FR above.
Anyway, where can we find such a SYT at $50 and so accomodating gal? Cheers!!!

Last edited by Joe_Lim; 27-12-2012 at 07:21 PM. Reason: changes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1