The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Some of us would love to hear about places of interest, nice food discoveries, nice hotels, where to find best bike rental shops etc. It is not always about finding prostitutes.

In Dalat, there are a few ice cream (kem) shops where the pretty gals hang out, especially at 70 Nguyen Van Troi. Although I am not sure why they like kem when the weather is cold but who cares.

At night, if you have nothing to do and just want to romance your gf, bring her to V Cafe (1 Bui Thi Xuang St) where the American owner himself sometimes performs.
Old 02-12-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 17
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
It is not always about finding prostitutes.
says the guy who thinks its ok to take naked pics of girls without their permission...totally without morals but always talks like someone who is a saint

https://sbf.today/showpo...6&postcount=11

but the issue i brought up is WHO cares that ihe is GOING to go to dalat with his gf..why post that...maybe someone like you who only has gfs in his imagination would be interested that someone has a gf, but someone like me who has a new gf every 3 months its BORING...that sort of self promotion only suits serial masturbators like yourself
You're in top form today.

p.s. you missed the slash in the end quote tag. Looks messed up.
Old 02-12-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sc2c is Cool - loads of Potential

Here we go again, if you know what I mean.

Welcome back Hoian.
Old 02-12-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

It's rather ironic that a pimp would even wanna use the word "morals"... when he would sell his sister or pimp underaged gals.

We all know you suffer from deficiency syndrome... poor thing... and have to boast of a make-believe gf every 3 mths. If that were true, you wouldn't be prowling the back alleys scavenging for cheap fucks. From pics of u floating around, you have our utmost sympathies.

[QUOTE=TomMAffolter;13906751]
Quote:
...totally without morals but always talks like someone who is a saint..
Old 02-12-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopyOo View Post
Thank you bros for all the advice and comments!

Hahaha, yes we will be taking sleeper bus 8 hours trip if I am not wrong. and also renting a bike in dalat. Should not be any problem.
As for the cold weather.... body heat makes everything more fun
yes, I will be with ban gai. Not mongering at all.
if u go by the agency I suggested, its a sitting bus.
but u can tell them u opt out of the bus part and they will cut accordingly from the overall price plan.
sleeping bus is definitely better...

now is a bit colder but just cover blanket and do what u want lo..
snuggle up also more shiok..lol
but I usually jus leave the balcony door open a bit and let the air come in.
Old 02-12-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=TomMAffolter;13906751][QUOTE=hoian;13906689] It is not always about finding prostitutes.

Quote:
but someone like me who has a new gf every 3 months its BORING...that sort of self promotion only suits serial masturbators like yourself
Quote:
why are you telling or posting about this...i cant see how anyone would be interested about your non mongering trip with your gf
Can you please be less sarcastic in your remarks. Others might also interested in the place of interest.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 02-12-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
mutantchicken2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Can you please be less sarcastic in your remarks. Others might also interested in the place of interest.
please forgive my anh as he is known to be a asshole...his okt business affected ever since he was BANNED
Old 02-12-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 17
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
...i took my bike and rode from hcmc to chinese border stopping at all the smaller cities from here to there without "asking"...bloody pathetic
So where's the field report?

Well ok for one, yeah no questions out on the highway. But this is a web forum, a place people come to ask and answer questions, so its a bit like going to a rainforest and complaining it's so wet.

I was gonna say, there's not many people who would make that trip. Like me, I'm scared as shit of riding on the highways here. And just kind of hate it anyway. Drove to Vung Tau once, got there and was sore head to toe, all greasy and grimy, it was hell. (nearly ran over of a toddler who shot out onto the highway from the divider at one point -- see... adventure!) But aside from that, most people are ... not sure what's the word to use... tentative... careful. Less bold. I've done the length by bus and train, but going by bike wasn't my idea of a fun way to go. But I can appreciate the people who do like to do it that way. Definitely more adventurous, gutsy. And of course you saw a lot that I whisked past in the night while sleeping in my upper berth.

About the Dalat trip, to me it's definitely more enjoyable to read someone ask a few Q's about Dalat than to see an eruption of vitriol here. Just sayin.

Last edited by Wendella; 02-12-2015 at 11:52 PM.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

I have never shown you my penis so you won't know how big or small it is. At one point, u accused me of being a student living in my mum's basement and that I have never been to Vietnam. So can u make up your mind whether I am a student or an old man?

Anyway I find this "my-penis-is-bigger-than-yours" argument rather juvenile. And your tale about riding a bike to Timbuktu is also boasting. Similar to your boast about having "gfs" every 3 mths.

More like u were hitting on cheap whores every 3 mths or whenever u earned enough from pimping to afford to see one.

This is a sex forum and u can boast abt anything u want but no one gives a rat's ass.

Quote:
...maybe your impotent or have a small penis...there is clearly something wrong with a 50+ year old ...
Old 03-12-2015, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
CopyOo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Some of us would love to hear about places of interest, nice food discoveries, nice hotels, where to find best bike rental shops etc.
In Dalat, there are a few ice cream (kem) shops where the pretty gals hang out, especially at 70 Nguyen Van Troi.

At night, if you have nothing to do and just want to romance your gf, bring her to V Cafe (1 Bui Thi Xuang St)
Thanks bro Hoian!
Yeah I was looking up about bike rental shops, but gf says everywhere have it. not very sure what to look out for before rental. But I guess must pretty much test everything before going off. I will visit the place you mention! thanks again!
Old 03-12-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

Your gf is right. "Xe may" rental shops are quite easy to find or you can just ask your hotel to recommend one. However, do make double sure the brakes work as they should as Dalat is all uphill and downhill (not flat terrain like Saigon).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopyOo View Post
Thanks bro Hoian!
Yeah I was looking up about bike rental shops, but gf says everywhere have it. not very sure what to look out for before rental. But I guess must pretty much test everything before going off. I will visit the place you mention! thanks again!
Old 03-12-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster (PreD)

My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 11
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

So now finally you accept the culture here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
In the past I ridicule many people for excessive chitchatting and making irrelevant non-sexual posting in this thread, I even make a sarcastic zzzzzzz...... and criticise them for making 12 post over a buying sim card discussion.

Now it seem like the community here is too strong, I still need alot of help from them. Heres my motto; "If u cannot beat them, join them" , I think better for me to bootlick them and join them chitchatting.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:10 AM
Samster (PreD)

rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

You caught me by surprise
Quote:
How did you know I have small penis deficiency syndrome ?

I am afraid of sex disease so i only use girls photo from website and wechat to masturbate, at the same time i can post all these to show off abit. I am very pitiful already and this is the only way i can give my ego a boost.

This is a sex forum and I love to boast here becoz no one gives a rat's ass.

Last edited by rachgu; 03-12-2015 at 12:56 PM.
Old 03-12-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

LOL... after your selfie photos now comes your confession?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post
You caught me by surprise! I really have no penis and when I go to Geylang to find whores they reject me. I am so jealous of all you guys who know your way around Vietnam...esp some of you who can speak Vietnamese.

I already have sex disease from fucking ladyboys because no whores would take my money... so here I am in this sex forum spouting nonsense and harassing others whom I am jealous of... huhuhu...
Old 03-12-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster (PreD)

Playing with ur KKJ again?

Quote:
I hate to confess, I love to boast about how much I know my way around Vietnam. My balls get bigger after bragging, Wow feel so good after that.

Time to PCC, Shit my hot model gone to fuck some guys again.
Lucky i have my sexy Elly photo as backup, so good to masturbate while fantasize abt her

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread