The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 18
coolberg is a name known to allcoolberg is a name known to allcoolberg is a name known to allcoolberg is a name known to allcoolberg is a name known to allcoolberg is a name known to all
Red face Re: GL 150cats FRs list

any of you bro noe of any 150 cat fuckshop that has malay gals? do help me out..
Old 05-11-2006, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
duooort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Ahhh...would any kind bros tell me which hse is willy in????
Heard that he change hse nt long ago....
Old 05-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
AhSeng16 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
The WLs may give different levels of service to different guys, depending on chemistry. If you are a longtime bonker, you will know this usual caveat applies. I have had WLs who had frenched me non-stop for the whole FJ and also FLs who basically rode me for nearly the whole session. Book a FL for 2 sessions and if she's in the right mood, even 3 shots are possible.

If you don't like the FRs here, or doubt their authenticity, then don't read them. Take it as the rest of us are idiots for believing them. Or better still, save your money and don't fuck the gals mentioned in the FRs.

Doomas
This is a free world, u are entitled to your own opinion, i am entitled to mine.

U must be very good that gals fall for you. Cheers and enjoy!!! My last post here. Bye and have a good year ahead.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 19
BJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to all
Novel - A new bestseller

NOVEL
-L20 H34A-

I have been browsing this newbie for the last few days and felt it was time to spend some time with this new WL.

LOOKS
Well she isn't going to make anyone forget Wen Fang or Hui Yee but she does have an interesting look. You will either like or hate her look. More of a cutsey-type with long straight black hair. Narrow, slit-type eyes which look hot when she is giving you a CFM look. Big, full lips. Chubby cheeks. She looks early 20s.

BODY
Fair white skin with no tattoos. Tits are b-cups with good perky nipples. Fairly tall with a lean body, bit of a tummy and hip bones are protruding out. Flat ass.

SERVICE
Was looking to give this newbie a try for a while but events conspired against me. Finally got a go this week.

She walked in wearing a red, see-through dress. Doesn't talk much outside but was chatty and flirty in the room. When the door shuts we shared a smoke and had a get acquainted chat. She speaks good english. From KL and worked at a HC.

When she is ready to get going the action starts in the shower. She will soap you up thoroughly, front and back. When she rinses you off she will squat down and give you a hot water BBBJ. Her suction and skill was evident she will be a great BBBJ artist.

On the bed she will turn you over and give you a head, neck and back message. It was relaxing and competent. Then she will start her catbath and this was also done with a flair and a style that gave me the indication she will be a very very good service type. She worked her way up and down.

Then she will flip you over and work your front. This was also done in a high quality and competent manner of a seasoned GL$150 girl. Then it was on to the BBBJ and this was the highlight of the session. She starts by licking your cock like she is licking a pussy. Long, wet strokes on your cock. She will lick the sides and scrotum.

Eventually she will swallow your dong and man it was great suction. A very unique and sensual style. This girl will be a great choice if you are looking for a BBBJ. Had to CIM because she was just too good. Our session lasted over an hour. She doesn't cheat you on time or service. A real treat for a sunday afternoon.

RECOMMENDATION
Novel is building up a solid rep as a strong service girl. Looks are ok but not a stunner. She isn't ugly but a cute young look. The BBBJ is a well worth your $150. She is quickly gaining a strong client base.

An up and cumming commando. She will will a few fans with her excellent service and looks are moderate but will get better with each passing session.....
Old 05-11-2006, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Cookie (w16h04)

finally managed to call Cookie since her return(this is her 3rd mth in
GL) and yes she has moved house to W16H04 (tks to BJmydong's info)...

she hails fm KL, ok looking face, neither fair nor dark skin tone,
shortish brown neck/shoulder length hair, firm succulent C cupper
boobs wif brownish tits quite large aereola, pierced belly button,
neatly trimmed cunt hair, abt 1.6m in ht, ok ass, painted nails both
fingers and toes, looks to be in her mid 20s...looks abit like Wine
(especially the boobs)quite voluptuous although her personality is
more outgoing, chatty, bubbly and quite frank...speaks v little
english...

action starts in the shower...she goes behind and lathers the cock and
balls wif soap, then lathers her boobs and gives a soothing boob
massage...ooh i like...turns me ard then nibbles my nipples and plays
wif my cock, i lift up her face and we french while the warm water
trickles on us...quite a good frencher, gets my cock rock hard, she
then squats goes south and gives me a warm water bbbj...ooh i like
this even more...

on the bed, i was instructed to turn on my front while she gives me a
pleasurable catbath on my back using her fingertips to quite good use,
afterawhile she get's me in doggie and slowly licks my ah wif sensuous
wet licks and simultaneously plays wif my cock and balls...she then
goes underneath and bbbj's me medium suction, nice wet & slurpy...this
is followed by her applying baby oil to my cock which she lovingly
strokes, she also applies baby oil to my ass cheeks and to her boobs
and proceeds to boob massage my ass cheeks and crack, quite unique and
exhilarating...i then turn ard and lay back to let her bbbj me fm the
front, she sucks and gives me the cfm look, i get excited and squeeze
those those luscious melons...following which i straighten my back cup
her face while she sucks me and slowly draw her up to face me, we
slowly french like long lost lovers...while she strokes my rock hard
cock...shiok...

my turn to service her, so i manouevre her to layback...take a short
moment to admire her perky tasty C cuppers, dip my fingers in her
sweet mouth then sensuously arouse her titties which become erect in
no time followed by suckling and massaging of her boobs...Cookie seems
to enjoy this activity and softly moans, i look up wif a boob in my
mouth and catch her cfm look which makes me squeeze her other boob
harder...then french abit and slowly go south giving her a sensual
catbath, reach her clitty and cunt...dip my fingers in her sweet mouth
once again and then lubricate her clitty pearl following which i
simultaneously finger her cunt which becomes dripping wet in no
time...she squirms and moans more urgently which turns me on further
and i squeeze those lovely boobs as well...

to take a breather, she baby oils her boobs and i partake in a boob
fuck where she squeezes her boobs together to envelope my cock while i
move up and down to gain friction, and enjoy her cfm look at the same
time...nice, almost spurted my juice on her face...as a variation, i
rubbed my cockhead on her erect oiled titties...she then get's up and
goes into 69, shaking her ass in my face while she blows away on my
cock...i slurp and finger wif her juices now dripping dowm her ass and
my face, her moans getting louder...can't take it much longer so i get
her to cap me and i mount her first missionary, then change to doggie
wif me slapping and squeezing her ass cheeks than squeezing those
luscious boobs fm behind, then got her on the edge of the bed
straddled her legs on my shoulders while i pumped and squeezed away,
finaly ended off wif her riding me bronco, her cfm face turning me on
while i squeezed & tasted those luscious boobs and came wif a bang...

ended the session wif a good hard massage and a short chit
chat...Cookie is v experienced in this line and has extensive
international experience including places like London and
Toronto...quite a good mix of commando and gf service...treat her
right and i don't think u shall be disappointed...oh and enjoy the
luscious boobs and baby oil
Old 06-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Samster

BJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to all
Hoi Chew - The Catwoman

HOI CHEW
- L20 H33 -

LOOKS
Pretty, I find her attractive. She has big eyes with pretty double eyelids and long eye lashses. Wears alot of make-up. She has a bit of a CFM look. Also when she closes her eyes and you look at her sideways she has a bit of a bitchy look, so if you ever fantasized fucking the office bitch, this could be your thing.

Looks mid-20s, full lips and and long straight dark hair. Fair skin and good complexion. Teeth stick out a bit but she has a cute smile.

BODY
Good rack and ass. Tits are about a c-cup and she has inverted nipples that pop out like toast when they are ready for action. Her ass is nice, round and firm. fair skin with no tattoos. She is not that tall and weighs under 50kgs. Tiny waist and curvy body.

SERVICE
I saw Hoi Chew when I was waiting for Novel the other day and wanted to give her a try. A few bros mentioned her looks CMI but I found her reasonably attractive with a cute smile and pretty eyes.

In the room she is chatty and friendly. She speaks good english and has worked internationally in LA. When she speaks english, it sounds like she has a thai accent. In the shower she will soap you up and give you a neck and shoulder message. She will rinse you off and give you a warm water BBBJ. Ok suction and skill but duration was not long enough.

On the bed she turns you over and starts rubbing her tits on your back. Then before she starts her catbath she says, I am "Catwoman", then she will start her catbath She definitely lives up to her self-proclaimed nick. Stimulating and thorough, she covers you from head to toe. She will then prop you up on all fours and attack your o-ring while fondling your cock.

After this its on to the BBBJ. This was pretty good. Sucks your scrotum, uses her hands to fondle your balls. Lotsa licking and sucking. Pretty good effort. After a while she ask you to sit at the end of the bed and she will give you a sitting BBBJ. again, this was good and will get your rod ready to rock.

The FJ was pretty sop. Stereo and acting was a little over exaggerated. She will moan and move in motion with your pumping. Check out her facial expressions on the side mirror as you pump her and you see the bitchy/cfm look i was referring to.

After the deed was done she will give you a relaxing message before the shower.

RECOMMENDATION
Hoi Chew is attractive, has a good body, service a little SOP but not a bad choice for your $150. Her message alone was worth $150. Friendly and flirty, I found her to be alot of fun.

She has been in GL less than a week but think she is going to be a pretty good one. For fans of Sony (L20H47), or the retired Sui Xian, I think you will like this one.
Old 07-11-2006, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 19
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My first try at CAT150 – Evon

Went down with a friend to his regular joint at W06, it was a nice big place. Was sitting there, drinking tea and chatting with my friend and the OKT when I saw a pretty young gal walk past. Seeing my reaction, my friend asks me if I’m interested. Of course I am, so he informs the OKT and I followed her ass upstairs.

Once in the room, found out she is called Evon and a house girl of W06. Saw her undress and I quickly jumped out of my clothes. After which, was led to the showers. Nothing much happened in the showers. After drying up, quickly jump onto the bed to wait for her.

She started off lick from my neck to my nipples while her hand keep stroking junior which is already standing up in attention. Slowly she move down to junior and proceed to give me a nice BBBJ. After quite a while, she ask me to turn over and gave me a AR which I must say was quite uncomfortable as I am not used to it. Told her to skip it and turn over again for her to continue with BBBJ.

Soon the cap is on and she climb onto me and rode me. Seeing her rocking me with her eyes closed, her tits bouncing up & down and her sexy moans, I almost lost it there and then so decided to take control and change position. Changed to missionary and then to doggy and finally unloaded. She helps me clean up and did a massage for me before proceeding to shower. Dress up; say the goodbyes and the session is over.

Looks: 7 (Pretty, young and sweet looking)
Body: 7.5 (Slim & fair with nice complexion. Tits are a bit small with pink nipples and nice butt)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 7.5
Old 07-11-2006, 11:16 PM
Samster

Nico - The "New" Nico

NICO
- L16 H10 -

Thanks to bro Questthirst, Elaine the Chinese/Indian mix from 2224A has indeed retired.

Well, been feeling the need to get involved with the new influx of good newbies making their way down to GL. Was recommended the "new" Nico by my OKT and thought why not give it a try. I was NOT disappointed.

LOOKS
She has a round face, chubby cheeks, and a normal office girl look. Hair is long and runs just past her shoulders, dyed brown and straight. Wears a little bit of make-up but not too heavy. Looks young, like early 20s.

BODY
Good sized "enhanced" titties, about a c-cup, with small pink nipples that stand out when aroused. Good body, with curves in the right places and a decent butt for a doggies-style humping. Fair skin and no tattoos.

SERVICE
When she arrived I was a little disppointed as I was hoping for someone similar to the retired Nico of 2033 but she would soon change my opnion. She didn't smile or make eye-contact when she arived. In the room she was loud and bossy, telling me to get read for the shower. In the shower she soaps you up and gives your cock a rub from behind when you are soaped up.

On the bed she started to calm down a bit. She was talking really loud and trying to initiate conversation. I was thinking this girl is nuts and just won't shut up. When she focused on her work then my opinion changed in a big way. Her catbath starts with you laying face down. She will paint you up and down and will even suck your toes. In the process she will use her nails to gently stroke your cock.

Then she will ask you to get on all fours and give your ass a rim and your cock gets a good stroking. She will even slip under you and give you a BBBJ. Soon she will flip you over and then do the catbath from head to toes. After this, its on to the BBBJ. This girl has good suction and skill. Uses her fingers to tickle your balls and underneath. She will also spend alot of time licking the sides, up and down with long licks.

She will even give you a sitting BBBJ. We swiched to a 69 and thats when things got interesting. Her pussy is one of the pinkest abalones I have ever seen. It looks almost virginal. Pink snatch....... Well she got very wet in a hurry. Then she did something, I have NEVER experienced. She reached behind and pulled her pussy even wider, so I could access her clit more easily. She even requested I stick a finger in to give her a more shiok cunilingus.

Now the session started to heat up. Her juices were flowing and I could feel and hear the slushy sound of a well-lubed pussy. This chick was horny and needed to fuck. Then I layed her on her back and continued to eat her out.

As she started to gring her pussy into my face, I got up and started to fuck her hard. We were both high on lust and ready to fuck like wild animals in heat. Humping and pumping. Bang, cum shot.

We talked a little afterwards and then it was off to the shower.

RECOMMENDATION
Nico is a quality newbie. Full value for your $150 and service is on level with many of the GL$150 Ang Pais. She is going to make a name for herself in a short time. Looks are cute to moderate, service is honry gf-type and the experience is memorable. A good pick and won't cheat you on time. A full steamy session.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Samster

Nico - The "New" Nico

NICO
- L16 H10 -

Thanks to bro Questthirst, Elaine the Chinese/Indian mix from 2224A has indeed retired.

Well, been feeling the need to get involved with the new influx of good newbies making their way down to GL. Was recommended the "new" Nico by my OKT and thought why not give it a try since I missed my old fav the retired Nico from 2033. I was NOT disappointed with the new one.

LOOKS
She has a round face, chubby cheeks, and a normal office girl look. Hair is long and runs just past her shoulders, dyed brown and straight. Wears a little bit of make-up but not too heavy. Looks young, like early 20s.

BODY
Good sized "enhanced" titties, about a c-cup, with small pink nipples that stand out when aroused. Good body, with curves in the right places and a decent butt for a doggies-style humping. Fair skin and no tattoos.

SERVICE
When she arrived I was a little disppointed as I was hoping for someone similar to the retired Nico of 2033 but she would soon change my opnion. She didn't smile or make eye-contact when she arived. In the room she was loud and bossy, telling me to get read for the shower. In the shower she soaps you up and gives your cock a rub from behind when you are soaped up.

On the bed she started to calm down a bit. She was talking really loud and trying to initiate conversation. I was thinking this girl is nuts and just won't shut up. When she focused on her work then my opinion changed in a big way. Her catbath starts with you laying face down. She will paint you up and down and will even suck your toes. In the process she will use her nails to gently stroke your cock.

Then she will ask you to get on all fours and give your ass a rim and your cock gets a good stroking. She will even slip under you and give you a BBBJ. Soon she will flip you over and then do the catbath from head to toes. After this, its on to the BBBJ. This girl has good suction and skill. Uses her fingers to tickle your balls and underneath. She will also spend alot of time licking the sides, up and down with long licks.

She will even give you a sitting BBBJ. We swiched to a 69 and thats when things got interesting. Her pussy is one of the pinkest abalones I have ever seen. It looks almost virginal. Pink snatch....... Well she got very wet in a hurry. Then she did something, I have NEVER experienced. She reached behind and pulled her pussy even wider, so I could access her clit more easily. She even requested I stick a finger in to give her a more shiok cunilingus.

Now the session started to heat up. Her juices were flowing and I could feel and hear the slushy sound of a well-lubed pussy. This chick was horny and needed to fuck. Then I layed her on her back and continued to eat her out.

As she started to gring her pussy into my face, I got up and started to fuck her hard. We were both high on lust and ready to fuck like wild animals in heat. Humping and pumping. Bang, cum shot.

RECOMMENDATION
Nico is a quality newbie. Full value for your $150 and service is on level with many of the GL$150 Ang Pais. She is going to make a name for herself in a short time. Looks are cute to moderate, service is honry gf-type and the experience is memorable. A good pick.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:24 PM
Samster

Nico - The "New" Nico

NICO
- L16 H10 -

Well, been feeling the need to get involved with the new influx of good newbies making their way down to GL. Was recommended the "new" Nico by my OKT and thought why not give it a try since I missed my old fav the retired Nico from 2033. I was NOT disappointed with the new version.

LOOKS

BODY

SERVICE

RECOMMENDATION
Nico is a quality newbie. Full value for your $150 and service is on level with many of the GL$150 Ang Pais. She is going to make a name for herself in a short time. Looks are cute to moderate, service is honry gf-type and the experience is memorable. A good pick and she will not cheat you on time.

Last edited by BJmydong; 07-11-2006 at 11:34 PM.
Old 08-11-2006, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Late FR report on Winnes

Date : Fri, 03 Nov 2006
Time : 7.00pm – 8.00pm
Fuckshop : L2033

This is my 3rd or 4th time liao...so will cut short my FR. but i veri suay...everytime i got to wait for almost an hour for her...cos her dinner time.

General description

Recap - She was quite tall...abt 1.65 - 168m. slim with slight curvy hairs. A very chatty gal.

Face

Cute...CFM when performing...

Grade her 7.5/10 in this area.

Body

she got nice natural boobs...but not for boobs lover.

Grade her 6.5/10 in this area.

Shower

during shower, She will bbbj you till your meat become steel hard. then follow by AR with her hand stroking your meat in front! shiok shiok shiok!

Grade : 10/10

Catbath

Wet Wet Wet...!

Grade : 9/10

AR

commando style...Deep Deep Deep....

BBBJ

nothing can desrcribe the feeling...Wet Wet Wet & Deep Deep Deep...not for beginner!

FJ

as usual, i let myself loose for a nice CIM ending...she reali suck u Dry Dry Dry...!

Overall : cnfm 1st on my bonk list...w/o question!

My current fav in order : Winnes, Juventus, Kico, AC...

Disclaimer : the above ratings are only meant for a guide, and are personal ratings. Individual preferences and standards varies!

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 10-11-2006, 11:03 AM
HSYI

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Jaguar

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535
the Jag sld be back at her "garage" on Fri
Yes, Jaguar was back yesterday...
Old 12-11-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Novel (2034a)

Novel is a Cantonese KL gal, looks abt 24yrs old...face wise average looks, biggish roundish face wif lots of eyeshadow, looks like a young Chinese maid in a period TVB serial, v fair, long black hair, B cupper boobs wif light brown/pinkish tits, abt 1.6m in ht wif a flat ass, well trimmed cunt...

quite friendly and chatty, breaks ice well, good shower clean up wif her own bodygel followed by a warm water bbbj wif good suction...

action on the bed starts wif a refreshing medium strength massage, full body and includes a temple massage which is soothing and get's me relaxed...after which she starts wif a catbath fm behind, starts fm the ears downwards, good vigorous suction AR, followed by a good foot & toe suck, then she lies flat on my back giving me a tight body massage which is also quite soothing and sensual, then turns me ard for abit of frenching, not a bad frencher, followed by a bbbj...her style is too first lick and suck the balls while playing wif my cock, then she wld lick the shaft of the cock, then gives the cockhead a twirl wif her tongue then begins the suction bbbj first slow then builds up the suction enveloping the full length of the cock, v good overall bbbj...

after enjoying the bbbj, my turn to service her...give her boobs a good suckle then play wif her clitty & cunt which get's wet afterawhile...her stereo effects r abit exaggerated...however she appears to allow all finger access...while fingering her cunt, i adjust myself to position my cock back into her mouth for another bbbj...she get's me hard, then caps me and we begin the fj...fj done in various positions, missionary, doggie, scissors and her riding me bronco style which is most appealing wif her cfm look...her stamina is quite good & she is accommodative...still did not cum so got her to uncap me and suck me cim dry which she did v well, actually think she swallows!...

overall good service for a newbie who has been in GL for abt 2 wks now, she has international experience in Canada, Holland & Oz...pity that her looks r average...
Old 17-11-2006, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 21
timlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstertimlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstertimlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is 2nd try on BoBo.

Arrive Tommy's house about 4:45 pm, requested for Kiko, Ah Girl, M1, either busy or not in, although I doubt Tommy info, he was trying very hard to push DaDa, telling me she is good and 1st day work, I am 1st customer. Yes, she is good, but I just wanted to try someone else, waited for a while, BoBo came back, OK lal, RTF her.

I am surprise to know she need to sign in too, then usher me to 2nd room on the left, she quick to take off her jean, then help to me hang my shirts, pants and tease my didi from behind. Then invite me to bathroom together with her from behind; using her asset to push me from behind, well this is a new way to invitation to me.

In the bath room, she ensure water is warm, yesterday was raining and cooling, then wet me and soap me, play didi again from behind, turn around, face to face, started appreciating her, I must her asset still big and attractive, main focus was on these 2 lovely meat balls, still noticed that she has put on weight, grow to mature too. Soap and rinse, kneel down to provide warm water BBBJ, slow, light (no teeth feeling) deep, her hands were holding my hands, she allow me to control the pace and depth too, I did enjoy it 100%. Then stand up, more light French, more lick on my body, using 2 leg grab my didi, having “raw” feeling without penetration. She turned around again using the same technique grabbing me again with her legs. Then dry up waiting at the bed.

She used herself as my blanket to cover my cool soul, light frenching, rubbing me with her smooth skin to warm me up, she knew I don’t like AR, as I face up. More licking, more bbbj, I enjoyed seeing her doing push up, with my didi length limiting her height, what a view from her top, from the side/mirror. Can’t tahan anymore, make her sit on top of me, my turn to serve her asset, these are real big and soft, a bit of droopy now, still there are not many WL with this size, spending long long time to indulge myself with these lovely meaty babies, till she can’t tahan too, and lay backward wanted me to rub her meimei, after a few rub, me too get tire, requesting her to BJ my soft didi, ready to penetrate.

Many different style, she accommodating, missionary, side way cross legs, finished with tit fuck.

Overall:
Face: mature, not ugly, no make up. 6/10
Boob: big, droopy good for Tit fuck, 9/10
Body: smooth skin and fair, with dummy now, tall, that is why she can use her legs to grab me. 8/10
French: light 6/10
BBBJ: I like it very much, especially in bath room, I am in control both pace and depth
FJ: accommodating, any styles. 9/10
Tit fuck: I guess not many WL can’t do it. 9/10
Overall: RTF, 8/10
Old 18-11-2006, 03:17 PM
Samster

Smile Benz (24m13)

Benz is an Ipoh gal abt 23-24yrs old, been in GL for abt 4mths plus
now, definitely one of the more pretty & attractive GL150 gals, fresh
KTV gal look, v fair & smooth skin, B cup boobs wif pinkish coloured
eraser tits, lean and slim, abt 1.6m+ ht, well trimmed pussy, flat
ass...to me she looks better wif her clothes on...for variety she
wears attractive night party clothes as opposed to the traditional gei
tai GL outfits, looks like a "chinese porcelain vase"...

Benz is not that chatty so u got to do the talking to break the
ice...shower is a good scrub inclusive of the ah and a soothing soapy
neck massage...however no action...

catbath is not bad as she stimulates the licking of the nipples and
knee caps quite well, her lick of the ah is quite unusual as she licks
fm the ah upwards to the groin and balls, upwards to the cockshaft and
down again, then sensuously licks the ah proper...also licks both
sides of the groin/waist wif long sensual lick strokes, this is
followed by a steady bbbj build up, 1st licking and sucking the balls,
then fast licks of the cockshaft while she holds the cock daintily wif
one hand and then twirl of the tongue licks of the cockhead and
finally full suction sucking of the cock...quite a turn seeing her do