The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

CRISTIANO RONALDO says whizkids Anderson and Nani will make an instant impact in the Premiership. And Ronaldo, 22, is convinced the young guns will justify their price tags by taking the champions up another level.

He said: “I can only say that United will be stronger because they have signed two great players. Anderson and Nani are phenomenons and the side will be improved a lot by their participation.”

Nani and Anderson have both agreed five-year United deals, which will earn each player £26,000 a week as they bid to follow Ronaldo to stardom. United boss Alex Ferguson will look to Portuguese wing king Ronaldo to be a mentor for the new boys, who, like Ron, are without their fathers.

Ronaldo was devastated when his dad passed away in 2005, while Anderson’s father died five years ago and Nani has not seen his for years.

Nani’s mother Maria do Ceu was left alone to raise him and his EIGHT brothers after her husband went home to the Cape Verde Islands on holiday 15 years ago and never returned.

And Ronaldo has already vowed to make sure Anderson and Nani feel right at home alongside him with their new United family. He added: “I’m really happy that I will have Nani and Anderson as team-mates. They will be very welcome at Manchester United.”

Brazilian midfield star Anderson was in Manchester and he wasted no time getting a private tour of Old Trafford and a feel of his new club after joining from Porto. United assistant-boss Carlos Queiroz, who personally negotiated the transfers, is convinced he has landed a brilliant new talent for Fergie to turn into a world-class performer like fellow Brazilian Ronaldinho.

The teen sensation, who was also a Samba prodigy at Ronaldinho’s old club Gremio in Brazil, is now awaiting a work permit after undergoing a medical.

Nani, who celebrates his goals with a trademark backflip, is already known in Portugal as the new Ronaldo after following his idol by making his mark at Sporting Lisbon. He is currently on Portugal duty and was given a standing ovation by team-mates while watching a television report about his move.

The winger has made a big splash for his old junior side Real Sport Clube, who will receive a £1.1m cut of Nani’s United fee.

President Jose Liborio said: “Nani was just a kid when he first came to us. But we’re grateful to him as we will use our share to build a swimming pool and a new gym.

“I remember him when he was tiny and I still have an image of him in my mind playing — even then he had magic in his feet.”

Nani has already won five caps for Portugal and scored for his country against Denmark.

Anderson has been named in the Brazil squad and will make his debut in the Copa America later this month.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 07-06-2007, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
New EPL Jersey for the 07/08 Season

This cant be the new jersey. It looks photoshopped.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:49 AM
Samster

Anderson trapped in red tape

UNITED will compile a team of experts to argue the Reds' case in their bid to gain a work permit for Brazilian Anderson.

The club are expecting a red-tape battle to secure the services of the 19-year-old.

The immigration department at the Home Office are set to reject United's first official application for a permit to allow Anderson to move to England from Porto.

The Reds agreed last week a move in principle for the midfielder at a cost of £17m.

However, the transfer will be conditional on the South American teenager successfully getting a work permit.

The first application will almost certainly be rejected, as Anderson does not meet the criteria set by the Home Office.

Imports into the Premier League have to have played in 75 per cent of their country's international matches over the last two years.

Debut

Anderson, however, has not even made his full international debut for Brazil.

He is in World Cup-winning Brazilian Dunga's squad for the Copa America that begins this month in Venezuela but that will cut no ice officially with the bureaucrats.

United, though, will be allowed to appeal and club lawyers and witnesses will then be allowed to present Old Trafford's case.

United have had previous experience of the process when they signed Korean Ji-sung Park from PSV Eindhoven.

The Reds called on the then PSV coach Guus Hiddink to help argue Park's case.

The Dutchman's input in explaining how Park would enhance the quality of the Premier League helped the permit to be granted.

United are most likely to send Sir Alex Ferguson's assistant Carlos Queiroz to help put forward the argument for Anderson but may also call Porto coach Jesualdo Ferreira. to present Anderson's qualities.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Might be a supporters' jersey lah. These days it's common to have a million and one different supporters' kits. Kinda like the England one for girls cos they acutally bothered to use a female cut and they look good on the chicks.

Anyway, this particular one reminds me too much of Blackburn's jersey, with the two-tone theme. I hope this is not the new jersey too!

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 07-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Well, bro.... as I said in my earlier post, I found the pic in another forum & thought I will share it with you guys here.

Hmmm....photoshopped?
Old 07-06-2007, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
.....Anyway, this particular one reminds me too much of Blackburn's jersey, with the two-tone theme. ....
It's actually what Van Der Sar has been wearing now, albeit in a green one!!
Hmmm... anxiously awaiting the new jerseys.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 07-06-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Well, bro.... as I said in my earlier post, I found the pic in another forum & thought I will share it with you guys here.

Hmmm....photoshopped?
Bro, I saw your earlier post and I am not doubting your kind intentions. Nike has made millions from Utd and surely they can come up with better designs.
Old 07-06-2007, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
It's actually what Van Der Sar has been wearing now, albeit in a green one!!
Hmmm... anxiously awaiting the new jerseys.
Bro...you're are spot-on leh!!!
Old 07-06-2007, 05:20 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
"i tink chelsea shd sign bosnich for penalties shoot outs since they always need penalties shoot out to advance into knock out stages'"

sensitive hor...

dudek, at least he helps to win the CL title. give him sum credit mah.
bosnich, ya lor, slpy guy, hair so messy, how to focus?
Taibi, best keeper cuz he is the only one who can change the game.
paiseh ah.. jus voicing my views only... dun take it to heart just my 2 cents views
Old 08-06-2007, 10:47 AM
Samster

Giggs delighted with Reds blend

RYAN Giggs reckons Sir Alex Ferguson's latest title-winning side is reminiscent of the class of '93.

The Reds held off a spirited challenge from Chelsea to lift the Premiership trophy in May, and they won it playing stylish football from the off.

Giggs told www.manutd.com: "I think this side reminds me of the ’93 team the most. That team was a true counter-attacking team, with the likes of me, Sharpey and Andrei Kanchelskis. And with players like Ince and Keane, we had the ability to work from box to box.

"We’ve got the same again now. There is a lot of power and pace going forward in this current side with Wayne, Cristiano and Louis. There’s plenty of speed in attacking areas. But, because we are an attacking team, that makes the way the defence has played this year even more impressive. The lads at the back have been brilliant."

Giggs also paid tribute to the defensive solidity that allowed the forwards to flourish.

He added: "The stability at the back has been one of the big reasons we have done so well. All champions need a solid back four and goalkeeper, and we’ve certainly had that.

"Chelsea’s defensive partnership of John Terry and Ricardo Carvalho was one of their major assets. I think they played in almost every game last season. It’s been the same with us this season. It’s not just Rio and Vida, the whole defence has given the team a solid base, and with that you can go out and play attractive football and score lots of goals because you know you’ve there’s a reliable defence behind you."
Old 08-06-2007, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Looks nice, clean lines... Bro mafan, pleeeaaase you know what to ta pao come Aug?

Machoman, away colours how?
yes lao da yinyang will get u 1

Retired
Old 09-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

More news on United.....

Manchester United's new star signing Nani has set his sights on a Portuguese-speaking trio running riot in the Premiership next season.

Last month United swooped for winger Nani and Brazilian playmaker Anderson from Portuguese clubs Sporting Lisbon and Porto in a ?0million transfer spree.

Now Nani cannot wait for the prospect of playing with fellow Portuguese international Cristiano Ronaldo as well as Anderson.

He told www.uefa.com: "At least I'll have them to speak Portuguese with and they will be important especially in the initial period of adapting to a different country.

"As for the three of us playing together, it would be great to play alongside them but that's up to the coaches to decide.

"They are two of the best players I know so it's a privilege to have them as club-mates.

"Any player would like to play at Manchester United. They are one of the major clubs in Europe. All I have to do now is to keep working and give my best to prove to be worthy of the confidence shown in me. I know I'm young and I have still to learn many things."

United's chief executive David Gill says the new arrivals - and Owen Hargreaves is also joining from Bayern Munich - will make Sir Alex Ferguson's side even stronger.

He told Sky Sports News: "We've got a large squad now, there should be some people leaving but not many at all.

"We've got some great players coming back who have been on loan.

"We want competition for places, we are looking to improve the squad. We are not resting on our laurels, we want to do even better than last year on the pitch.

"Alex is always looking to improve the quality on what we have got out there."

One player who may be leaving is Gabriel Heinze - the Argentinian left-back continues to be linked with a move to Real Madrid as replacement for Roberto Carlos.

Meanwhile, United have granted a free transfer to Floribert Ngalula, a 20-year-old Belgian midfielder once viewed as "the new Patrick Vieira".

Ngalula had been on the books at Anderlecht before moving to United but his hopes he would break into the first team had a major blow when he suffered a serious hip injury at the start of the 2005/06 season.

United have also granted free transfers to three other reserve players: defender Phil Marsh, winger Jamie Mullan, and midfielder Danny Rose who spent much of last season on loan at Oxford.

Two other reserves have not been offered professional terms and have been released. They are keeper Lee Crockett and striker Aaron Burns.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see his back to EPL next season again

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 10-06-2007, 11:23 AM
Samster

United swoop for Tevez: Sir Alex wants Argentine star on year’s loan

Manchester United have made a sensational bid to sign Carlos Tevez, the striker whose controversial move to West Ham cost the east London club a record £5.5 million fine for breaking transfer regulations.

Discussions have taken place between high-ranking Old Trafford officials and connections of Tevez, 23. Hijacking the brilliant Argentina forward from under the nose of north-west rivals Liverpool would eclipse even United’s recent £50m splash for Owen Hargreaves, Nani and Anderson.

The deal, initially thought to be on a loan basis for at least a season,would depend on removing the complications which surrounded Tevez’s arrival at Upton Park last August from Brazilian club Corinthians.

The issues had deterred United manager Sir Alex Ferguson from taking up an option to sign the striker and his international team-mate, midfielder Javier Mascherano, when they were offered to United last summer.

‘Tevez was offered to everybody,’ said Ferguson. ‘We were offered both him and Mascherano but, if I remember it correctly, we weren’t sure of the deal.’

The controversial disciplinary action against West Ham raised a furore because the Premier League’s independent commission refused to impose a points penalty on the relegation-threatened club. Tevez built on that reprieve by scoring six goals in West Ham’s amazing run of seven wins in their last nine matches as Alan Curbishley’s team escaped the drop.

It included the only goal of the game against champions United at Old Trafford when the issue was settled on the final day.

Sheffield United were condemned to relegation instead and responded by threatening legal action.

Ferguson has been unstinting in his admiration for the part Tevez played in West Ham’s survival.

‘He is the one who lifted their game,’ Sir Alex said. ‘He scored a couple of really good free-kicks and seems to have a lot of enthusiasm.’

West Ham broke Premier League rules when they signed Tevez and Mascherano because the players were part-owned by a third party.

Mascherano has since joined Liverpool, whose manager Rafael Benitez is keen to reunite the pair at Anfield but who could be undone by United’s audacious swoop.

Tevez’s registration is currently held by West Ham, with whom he signed a four-year deal.

Technically that agreement still exists but the repercussions of the tribunal could mean Tevez is no longer bound by it and is, therefore, available on a free transfer.

The player’s future will be thrashed out at a meeting this week between his lawyer, Graham Shear, and West Ham’s legal team.

Kia Joorabchian, the Iranianborn British businessman whose company, MSI, own the economic rights to Tevez’s transfer, has yet to meet West Ham chairman Eggert Magnusson and is currently in Buenos Aires on business with the striker, who is preparing to play for Argentina in the Copa America.

But Joorabchian has appointed Shears to negotiate on his company’s behalf after a planned meeting with Magnusson was cancelled last week. MSI will demand that West Ham reinstate the now-notorious clauses in Tevez’s contract which give the company rights over the striker’s transfer.

The Hammers claimed,following the disciplinary case against them, to have torn up that part of their original deal with Joorabchian, a move that prompted the Premier League to allow Tevez to play on during West Ham’s controversial escape from relegation.

West Ham want to discuss the possibility of keeping Tevez at Upton Park but that is an increasingly forlorn hope given United’s interest. However, in order for negotiations to begin between the clubs, the West Ham issue will have to be resolved.

West Ham’s negotiations with Joorabchian and Tevez’s lawyers may also impact on the forthcoming arbitration claim by Sheffield United, who requested a hearing over the player’s continued eligibility.

Joorabchian is likely to sue West Ham if the club do not reinstate his player’s contract, which allowed the businessman to dictate where and when Tevez could move.
Old 10-06-2007, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Last Updated: Sunday, 10 June 2007, 07:31 GMT 08:31 UK

Sunday's gossip column

TRANSFER RUMOURS
Manchester United are close to sealing a deal to land West Ham's Argentine star Carlos Tevez but face a battle with Inter Milan. (News of the World/The People)

Gunners manager Arsene Wenger will "categorically" remain at Arsenal next season. (News of the World)

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez will not be given mega-bucks by the club's American owners to splash out on top stars. (News of the World)

Manchester United could face a £10m battle with Juventus for Dutch star Klaas Jan Huntelaar. (News of the World)

Former Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler has had talks with LA Galaxy. (News of the World)

David Beckham could be reunited with former Real Madrid team-mate Luis Figo at LA Galaxy after the Portuguese star was released by Inter Milan. (Sunday Express). Old stars never fade.. but go west

Chelsea midfielder Claude Makelele could be poised for a move to American side Houston Dynamo. (The People)

Newcastle are hoping to pip Arsenal for Auxerre full-back Bakari Sagna. (News of the World)

Newcastle have made a £9m move to take Liverpool striker Craig Bellamy back to St James' Park. (News of the World)

Birmingham manager Steve Bruce wants to sign Liverpool keeper Scott Carson on a long-term loan for next season. (News of the World)

Birmingham are the target of a £70m takeover bid by a mystery Far East businessman. (News of the World) Another taksin in the making or just hype?

Sheffield United boss Bryan Robson is targeting Blackburn star Robbie Savage as his first major signing. (The People)

Bolton are set to sell midfielder Kevin Nolan, sparking the interest of Everton, West Ham, Middlesbrough, Manchester City and Sunderland. (The People)

Sunderland are hoping to sign former Newcastle defender Andy O'Brien. (News of the World)

Reading have joined the battle to sign West Brom's Wales midfielder Jason Koumas for about £6m. (News of the World)

Spurs striker Jermain Defoe has snubbed the chance to make a £12m return to West Ham. (News of the World)

Bolton are leading the chase for Reading's Irish winger Stephen Hunt. (News of the World)

Birmingham boss Steve Bruce is chasing Everton striker James Beattie. (News of the World)

Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill is lining up a move for Hamburg's Dutch international midfielder Nigel de Jong. (News of the World)

West Ham are demanding £10m for unsettled skipper Nigel Reo-Coker. (News of the World)

OTHER GOSSIP
English football is set to be rocked by a wave of arrests as investigations into transfer bungs intensify. (News of the World)

Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce says he is powerless to to prevent Michael Owen from leaving the club. (Sunday Mirror) So, we need striker to add to our firepower?

Former England chief Sven-Goran Eriksson has seen his bid to buy South African club Hanover Park fall through. (Sunday Mirror)

AND FINALLY
It's cheaper to watch Barcelona than Wigan. A JJB Stadium season ticket will cost £250 next season, the cheapest in the Premiership but a season ticket at the Nou Camp is just £110. (Sunday Mirror)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1