The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-07-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 22
somenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
not so sure about current but the previous stint was good thou not mind-blowing. Definitely suitable for those like tall, slim and leggy.
managed to pull off panties?
Old 01-07-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4758 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
ML name starts with "N"?
No. Might be another ML you are referring as her case involve 3 MLs.
Not sure if the person is part of the 3.
All 3 are suppose to be "witness" for a CPIB case of a Civil Servant.
The final verdict was in the news during that year.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3386 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by somenoob View Post
managed to pull off panties?
First post since 2019 and u ask this kind of qns.. 😂

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=tigerprawn;21418571]😆 ah ha ha~ pls don’t mix me up with supershaft I don’t have ass fetish! I’m just curious and probably speaking the minds of many others who are equally curious about what happens to Aini since her sudden abrupt disappearance ~

As of two months ago, Aini’s well, back in her home town. Grateful for the fond memories frolicking in the nude with her in her high heels
Old 01-07-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4758 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Interesting stuff.. Thanks for the useful info..

Which makes me think whether RV Momo was in the same situation when she was in KL.. And also got rumour she was working with the SYT Annie there as well lol..
No worries. That could be the reason why you are seeing some white carded ladies up North.
Coz I believe our G doesn't share such info with other countries not even informed China.
They just sent them back when their case are closed.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting stuff.. Thanks for the useful info..

Which makes me think whether RV Momo was in the same situation when she was in KL.. And also got rumour she was working with the SYT Annie there as well lol..
RV Momo’s “trial” stint in KL was short-lived. Not sure which jie-mei’s she was with in KL then… I hosted Momo at my hotel

Also hosted Sydney (the slim and pretty face GD gal) by sheer co-incidence when saw her WC Petronas Towers posting when I was in KL several years ago. Nice, unexpected "reunion".
Old 01-07-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
She definitely is lol.. She has plenty of old regulars as well who has supported her since she first set foot on our shores..

Glad to see Mint doing well also..

But most funny and entertaining is seeing Long Nu doing her regular dancing vids..
More recently, LN acquired a new artistic hobby (besides her hilarious dance clips) She never fails to amuse me!
Old 01-07-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
RV Momo’s “trial” stint in KL was short-lived. Not sure which jie-mei’s she was with in KL then… I hosted Momo at my hotel

Bruh.. Omg.. Why u so lucky one lol.. The yacht invite and now this.. Wa lau..

Old 01-07-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
More recently, LN acquired a new artistic hobby (besides her hilarious dance clips) She never fails to amuse me!
Yeah LN is really one of a kind girl lol..

A shame she and NX had to depart under those circumstances.. Sighs..

Any good MLs u have seen lately and feel like is worth trying?

Old 01-07-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bruh.. Omg.. Why u so lucky one lol.. The yacht invite and now this.. Wa lau..
TBH, I think ML see me as "soft, easy target". Momo asked me to visit her in KL, so I just timed my biz trip and extended my stay

And I think coz of yacht trip, Aini and I become more pally. We like scratching each other's backs
Old 01-07-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
May I ask how you know this? 😊

[quote] As of two months ago, Aini’s well, back in her home town.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah LN is really one of a kind girl lol..

A shame she and NX had to depart under those circumstances.. Sighs..

Any good MLs u have seen lately and feel like is worth trying?
Nothing to shout about past couple of months MLs wise. Angelababy and Qian Qian (both from SLG) "passable" but no urge to RTM. Unable to secure slot with my latest target, the "new" KK (FKA Lin Xiao Xiao; not to be mistaken with "old" KK now known as Amy).
Old 01-07-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
May I ask how you know this? 😊

As of two months ago, Aini’s well, back in her home town.
We occasionally keep in touch. I was one of her earliest customers during her very first stint here years ago (when pure FL service) and continued visiting her in her last (and final) stint.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
TBH, I think ML see me as "soft, easy target". Momo asked me to visit her in KL, so I just timed my biz trip and extended my stay

And I think coz of yacht trip, Aini and I become more pally. We like scratching each other's backs
Oh nice..

I've yet to bump into Nat/Carol here tho.. Wonder where she's "hiding"..

She's another unforgettable lass like Aini..

Sighs while it's good to reminisce about the good times we had with them, it's a bittersweet feeling as we will most likely never get those kind of standard here liao..

Old 01-07-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nothing to shout about past couple of months MLs wise. Angelababy and Qian Qian (both from SLG) "passable" but no urge to RTM. Unable to secure slot with my latest target, the "new" KK (FKA Lin Xiao Xiao; not to be mistaken with "old" KK now known as Amy).
I see.. Well I have a few options u may want to check out..

Will drop u a PM soon as usual..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1