The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-07-2022, 04:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 10
newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Bro, does OMM's contact number ends with 444?
thats the number i used
Old 09-07-2022, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/hebe-massage/

Visit Hebe after see a few positve IR.

She is a head turner. Really pretty.
But really not for boobs lover.

Btw i really love her butt. Not as power as aini but not far away.

She got the back dimples. First time see. Kinda sexy.

No massage. Busy playing with each other bodies.

Rtc at month end. Will RTM once more.
Is hebe still at the infamous hotel?
Old 09-07-2022, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

her reply is very slow and long kns

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieboi View Post
thats the number i used
Old 09-07-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Bro, tried many times but no respond. Not fated. Appreciate any kind soul to share AnAn Wechat. Kamsia very much!
Her listing up again.
Old 09-07-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

looks like we are in the doldrums where hardly any excitement checking out the web ML, simply due to 50% recycle and limited svcs ML, 30% aging and in the last mile mature ML , 20% FL masking as ML.
Old 09-07-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Yeah bro, haven’t found a replacement ever since Summer left.
Old 09-07-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashingguy View Post
I check out this lady base on this FR and it was the worse appointment i made in my whole life, no joke.
Bro, thanks for the landmine warning!
Old 09-07-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Bro, thanks for the landmine warning!
Chances are the situation is one of using this platform for free advertising under the guise of sharing.
Old 09-07-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 20
neonx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneonx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Found what I’m looking for. Deleted.

Last edited by neonx; 09-07-2022 at 12:30 PM.
Old 09-07-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Chances are the situation is one of using this platform for free advertising under the guise of sharing.
Yeah, have to take note of the author also when reading FRs.
Old 09-07-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
B0obslover is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Seems to have limited ML that provide boobfuck or with assets big enough to do so. Only saw https://sglonelyguy-14.com/keer-massage/ so gave it a try.

Location: Very near mrt but yet discreet. Got her neighbour black cat lurking ard corridor
Looks: Quite milfy, not my type but ok la since im going for the boobs
Physical: Big and soft natural boobs. Her body is also very smooth and fair for her age. Instant hard-on when i saw her body
Handjob: So so only, quite mechanical in fact
Boobfuck: Lied down with my tool tugged close to her body and she fully engulfed my tool between her boobs. Felt quite shiok. Switched to missionary and pumped her boobs until i cummed.
Service: Nice and accomodating
RTM: Only if i crave for boobfuck.
Old 09-07-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 13
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieboi View Post
thats the number i used
i msg ask if she is OMM no respond
Old 09-07-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
i msg ask if she is OMM no respond
OMM just replied me. Probably give her sometimes. I’ve tried to book for This coming Tuesday and she is already taken up for most slots. Can imagine how busy she is and how many messages she needs to handle. Keep trying.
Old 09-07-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute

FR for xiao mi

Opted for the nuru massage with bbbj and oh man, i must say its one of the better if not the best nuru massage i have ever tried. I am a fan of soapland JAV, this is the closest i have ever experienced. Only thing missing is the action in the bathroom, bros who watch will know la hor. The guy will sit on a special stool with the JAV actress using their boobs and pussy to wash your arms etc. this one really my ultimate fantasy but so far dont know of any ML who does this in SG sadly

No usage of phone throughout the session, had to really resist cumming once i flipped over so that i can maximise the session

Location is convenient for both driving and mrt.

If i have to be picky, her boobs is slightly on the small side for nuru massage (still plenty for u to feel during the nuru massage). Nuru is performed on normal bed with a layer placed over, not those inflatable type.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Nuru: 10/10
BBBJ w cim: 10/10 (no substitution with hand, no teeth feeling, simply superb
RTM: Yes

Any bros can advise whats the term for ML using fingertips to brush around the body?
Old 09-07-2022, 04:07 PM
Who Am I ?

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Same thoughts. He clearly deserves a ban.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1