The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
smashin

Old 27-08-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 21
williekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Movies for download

Lost in the Stars / 为单身汉设下的陷阱 中国版
剧情简介:东南亚某国,年轻男子何非(朱一龙 饰)疯狂寻找失踪的妻子李木子,然而当地警局视若罔闻,令他出离愤怒。可就在某个清晨,何非突然发现身边躺 着一名陌生女子,更令他毛骨悚然的是,女子居然声称是他的妻子李木子(文咏珊 饰)。慌乱之余,何找来华人警察郑成(杜江 饰),试图揭穿假冒者的骗局,谁知种种迹象表明,对面的陌生人真实不虚。隐隐之中,何非认为妻子被犯罪团伙 绑架,他只得求助干练的金牌律师陈麦(倪妮 饰)追索真相。在调查中过程中,细微线索逐渐浮出水面,而更加黑暗的真相也开始暴露在阳光之下 …… 本片改编自前苏联电影《为单身汉设下的陷阱》。

#Dialogue In Chinese With Chinese Subtitles

https://mega.nz/file/QZsRiJRb#0niLyCeRktzSLFvBDXg6yMc2YvRhGAz_11W6rMGTz Nk
Old 27-08-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Movies for download

Any bros have 'We are Newcastle United' Documentary from Amazon Prime? Gamsia in advance if anyone has.
Old 27-08-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpies View Post
Any bros have 'We are Newcastle United' Documentary from Amazon Prime? Gamsia in advance if anyone has.
up ya for being NUFC fan!
Old 27-08-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
dhcchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Movies for download

Meg 2 D/L not working ...
Old 27-08-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4960 / Power: 20
lovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhorny View Post
Hi Bro Justhorny,
wanted to up your points but I have done before. will need to wait.

By the way, your Mega link for this movie is gone in less than 24 hours...?
Can you upload it again..?

I would also like to request if you have any of the following DC movies...?
Wanting to collect the whole series...

1) Shazam (2019 film)

2) Joker (2019 film)

3) Aquaman ( 2018 film) - FOUND A OLD LINK and downloaded.

4) Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey (2020)

5) Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

6) The Suicide Squad (Suicide Squad part 2) (2021)
@toshiba bro... do you have any..?
thank you in advance..!

Cheerss.....!!

Lovelyboy
Old 28-08-2023, 02:41 AM
Samster

Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
Yeah Thanks....For a long time...
Old 28-08-2023, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
Upped u too..haha
Old 28-08-2023, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 17
Cerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringSummer View Post
Any bro can share Godfather 1, 2 & 3 ?

Thanks.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/a2m5RdSc (Godfather 3 1990)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/ytSHapFr (Eng sub)

Take note no re-ups once the links expires.
Old 28-08-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

williekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to behold

Still reeling from the loss of Gamora, Peter Quill must rally his team to defend the universe and protect one of their own. If the mission is not completely successful, it could possibly lead to the end of the Guardians as we know them.

#Dialogue In English With Chinese & English Subtitles

https://mega.nz/file/oZMCQI6R#8RDr4I...yoZ-MN6x9LwimQ
Old 28-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Having spent over £300 million to buy the club, appointed a new Head Coach, Eddie Howe, and made a bold statement of intent by signing several big name players, fans' expectations are rocketing and the new owners and Head Coach have much to do to transform the club's fortunes. This series follows life at the club both on and off the pitch.

We Are Newcastle United - Season 1 - Episode 1 : Howay The Revolution

https://mega.nz/file/wZUHDJrD#L2LEsK...X56MiSwftTTNbc
Old 28-08-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

影片讲述了前国际刑警铁嘉文(徐冬冬饰)痛失爱人后隐姓埋名成为了性感美艳、神秘莫测的健身房老板娘。她带 领着男神教练孟京(吴卓羲饰)、美貌火辣的瑜伽教练喜喜(解斯童饰)和拳击教练东妮(蔡祥宇饰),本想安然 度日、平静生活,然而旧日血仇和阴谋却悄然环伺,一场针对铁嘉文和其姐妹的狩猎游戏正悄然展开。当罪恶魔爪 伸向喜喜和东妮,徐冬冬决意替姐妹伸张正义,毅然开启一场酣畅淋漓的复仇之战。

Dialogue In Chinese With Chinese Subtitles

https://mega.nz/file/RBlw1Lqa#JWmqNH...AGh2SxUeg_Yhh4
Old 28-08-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by williekp View Post

影片讲述了前国际刑警铁嘉文(徐冬冬饰)痛失爱人后隐姓埋名成为了性感美艳、神秘莫测的健身房老板娘。她带 领着男神教练孟京(吴卓羲饰)、美貌火辣的瑜伽教练喜喜(解斯童饰)和拳击教练东妮(蔡祥宇饰),本想安然 度日、平静生活,然而旧日血仇和阴谋却悄然环伺,一场针对铁嘉文和其姐妹的狩猎游戏正悄然展开。当罪恶魔爪 伸向喜喜和东妮,徐冬冬决意替姐妹伸张正义,毅然开启一场酣畅淋漓的复仇之战。

Dialogue In Chinese With Chinese Subtitles

https://mega.nz/file/RBlw1Lqa#JWmqNH...AGh2SxUeg_Yhh4
thanks for sharing.
Old 28-08-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11212 / Power: 24
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyboy View Post
Hi Bro Justhorny,
wanted to up your points but I have done before. will need to wait.

By the way, your Mega link for this movie is gone in less than 24 hours...?
Can you upload it again..?

Lovelyboy
New link Mega D/L
Old 29-08-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1632 / Power: 20
ms_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant future

Hi Bros,
Anybody have Asoka?
Old 29-08-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
SpringSummer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpringSummer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerro Torre View Post
https://pixeldrain.com/u/a2m5RdSc (Godfather 3 1990)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/ytSHapFr (Eng sub)

Take note no re-ups once the links expires.
Thanks bro for the uploads. Appreciate it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1