The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 14-01-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jusle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had MeiJi from 99babe
OKT: 10/10 - stick to my trustable and responsive OKT once again, cos kanna block by another stable just because my verfi fail.
Body: 6/10 - bakness is on the high side for this one. Quite curvy, just not my type, I prefer chopstick leg kind. But if you are into big boobs or be able to grab a handful kind of boobs then this one is for you
Looks: 7.5/10 - her looks were ok, just take 20-25% off the photos, her english is pretty good, no issue with communication and is quite chatty
BBBJ: 9/10 - I would say her skill in this area is pretty good
RTF: probably not for me. still prefer slim SYT. lol
Old 14-01-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 13
dafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud of

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=970885
Rin
galaxyxscorts

Looks: 8/10, Almost the same as of what you see on. Big and smiley eyes
Body: 8/10
Service: 8/10, friendly and seductive,
Massage: 8/10 She can help you press your sore areas and good head massage after deed
Sensual: 10/10, BBBJ for a long time and she will look at you and slowly suck and savour her prize.
FJ : 8/10 Accommodative to changing a few positions.
RTM: Yes, if i in need of a good BBBJ and massage.
Old 14-01-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 3
fck44grand is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfck44grand is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mecury from Lust365

Face : Looks same like the picture in brown singlet.
Look slightly better in live.
Pre MILF slutty looking.Maybe around 24 years old?

Boobs : Very nice natural D soft boobs.Very nice to squeeze.
One of the nicest natural rack which i have seem in recent.
Light brownish eraser nips which i can"t stop sucking and tuning with it.

Body: Very good sexy body.Exactly like the photo in black bikini.
Consider slim curvy kind & right meat at right place.
Big fat soft meaty ass which bounced!

Frenching : Can french

BBBJ : Quite good suction & skill.
Can't describe but feeling is good overall.

FJ: Did 2 FJ shots.
Was damn horny for 1st shot and cum quite fast.
2nd shot did few position and the best is doggie!
Her big soft meaty ass will really bounce when you fuck her hard in doggie.
Doggie is a must!Pump her in few positions.
Her legs is very flexible and lastly missionary deep thrust with both legs push toward her shoulder.

Lady can speak simple English.
No need break ice kind.
Good service kind with good sexy body.
Just ask her to do what you prefer and she is ok with it.
Old 14-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
Bennyboii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBennyboii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBennyboii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Coco from KinkyThai

Okt is friendly and patience with my question
Coco is pretty, just like other bros had mention, slim with right amount of meat at right places. Frenching with her the feeling is like french with with your gf, she will reciprocate and also initiate, quite shiok with a young and pretty girl

Another great view when she gave me a long slurp bj will my lil bro rock harden, i proceed to mission her, both tongue were fighting while i enjoy pumping her slowly. She can ride and grind well too, wwitch to doggy and her moans make me higher and i pump her faster till i cum

She has great attitude and the GFE is her.
Thanks okt for the smooth arrangement
Old 14-01-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2120 / Power: 14
gunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackboi View Post
Meemii from galaxy

One for the tightest cb hole in my past list

She looks 8/10 same photo provided but her service and cb hole is solid

She blown me till I cum in her mouth once

Then when fuck, she can use her pussy muscle to clamp my dick n make it cum more faster then I normally shoot

This kind of lady not easy have, milk me 2 times less then 60mins and the rest time help me massage

Solid la, rtf her back when my money replenish

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=970942&highlight=

gonna try this really tide cb lol
Old 14-01-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Rin - Galaxy

Looks - SYT with big doe eyes and small mouth

Body - Not model like slender just normal

Boobs - Its not 100% natural. Can feel some enhancement at the lower part. But still very soft to grab. Brown suckable nips

Pussy: Trimmed and tight

Shower: Gave a soapy B2B from behind in the showers. Showered 3 times together

Kissing: Light kisses with occasional tongue

Catbath: Not bad but her hands are great at touching your body in a very teasing way

BBBJ: long, wet and deep. she knows how to use her lips to suck and rub up and down the shaft.. a rare skill nowadays

FJ: As mentioned very tight so i try to go slow. When heavy pumping her eyes roll back. Moans like a shy young girl at some point almost like wanna cry.

Massage: simple pressing nothing impressive but she tried

GFE: feel like when during my early 20s gf feeling... likes to laugh and at times shy shy but willing to do anything

Overall: She took care of me well. Help me undress, tower dry, accommodated to me requests and more..... 9 rating (cos there's no such thing as a perfect 10)

Last edited by siamkia49; 14-01-2024 at 12:12 PM.
Old 14-01-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Silver ( LFT )

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=970186

Last year, I had wanted to book Silver because of her fantastic BJ & high GFE, only to know from OKT that she had returned to Thailand. This time, I was surprised to know that Silver had returned to our shore in the beginning of the brand new year. I also knew that a regular chiongster who likes doggy position had RTF Silver beforehand. As OKT had given Lovefortress January promo code of $20 rebate, I decided to book Silver through him @ $140/2/90 on late last night at 11:30pm.

Upon reaching the destination, I was greeted & welcomed by a friendly, bubbly & flirty lady. Once we had introduced ourselves, we undressed naked & proceeded to shower.
During shower, she helped me to wash up & played with my penis at the same time. We began our wild foreplay the moment shower was done.

Looks: 9/10 natural look with lesser makeup, almost the same as the photos, normal tanned skin & beautiful long hair lady
Body: 9/10 a nice figure with smooth skin, full beautiful body art on her back.
Boobs: 09/10 natural C cup, soft & good to massage & kiss.
Frenching: 10/10 very passionate with deep french kisses like long lost lovers.
BBBJ: 10/ 10 loved sucking & licking my penis & balls non stop, followed by deep throat.
Pussy : clean shaven, no smell. She enjoyed my painting on her abalone when we were performing 69.
FJ: 10/10 Did various sex positions. Cowgirl, sitting lotus, lifting up standing position, missionary, standing doggy & deep missionary positions. Loved to hear her moaning during our love making sessions. We made love like long lost lovers, especially in a missionary position.
GFE: 10/10 Very high. Very wild, playful & hardworking lady with a positive attitude. I managed to give out an explosive cum on her body after wild love making sessions. My first round with her lasted for almost half an hour. After that, she helped me to wash up during shower. Once shower was done, she gave me a wonderful relaxing massage for 20 minutes which made me fell asleep. Even though she was feeling physically tired, yet she initiated round 2. However, we chose to cuddle together & relax in bed. We also chatted about things in life. During our conversations, she also commented that I was the only strong guy who could lift her up & bonked her in a standing sex position. Before I left, we hugged & kissed each other goodbye.
RTF: Yes, only if I have time & money.
Overall: 10/10 I would say that we had an awesome wild foreplay & love making sessions. Her sex drive was very high. She was able to speak simple English & I could speak some basic Thai with her.

To all fellow bros, she is a great gem with high GFE who treats you like her lover. Do give her strong support. She has one more week to go before she returns to Thailand.
Old 14-01-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Silver

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=970186

Last year, I had wanted to book Silver because of her fantastic BJ & high GFE, only to know from OKT that she had returned to Thailand. This time, I was surprised to know that Silver had returned to our shore in the beginning of the brand new year. I also knew that a regular chiongster who likes doggy position had RTF Silver beforehand. As OKT had given Lovefortress January promo code of $20 rebate, I decided to book Silver through him @ $140/2/90 on late last night at 11:30pm.

Upon reaching the destination, I was greeted & welcomed by a friendly, bubbly & flirty lady. Once we had introduced ourselves, we undressed naked & proceeded to shower.
During shower, she helped me to wash up & played with my penis at the same time. We began our wild foreplay the moment shower was done.

Looks: 9/10 natural look with lesser makeup, almost the same as the photos, normal tanned skin & beautiful long hair lady
Body: 9/10 a nice figure with smooth skin, full beautiful body art on her back.
Boobs: 09/10 natural C cup, soft & good to massage & kiss.
Frenching: 10/10 very passionate with deep french kisses like long lost lovers.
BBBJ: 10/ 10 loved sucking & licking my penis & balls non stop, followed by deep throat.
Pussy : clean shaven, no smell. She enjoyed my painting on her abalone when we were performing 69.
FJ: 10/10 Did various sex positions. Cowgirl, sitting lotus, lifting up standing position, missionary, standing doggy & deep missionary positions. Loved to hear her moaning during our love making sessions. We made love like long lost lovers, especially in a missionary position.
GFE: 10/10 Very high. Very wild, playful & hardworking lady with a positive attitude. I managed to give out an explosive cum on her body after wild love making sessions. My first round with her lasted for almost half an hour. After that, she helped me to wash up during shower. Once shower was done, she gave me a wonderful relaxing massage for 20 minutes which made me fell asleep. Even though she was feeling physically tired, yet she initiated round 2. However, we chose to cuddle together & relax in bed. We also chatted about things in life. Before I left, we hugged & kissed each other goodbye.
RTF: Yes, only if I have time & money.
Overall: 10/10 I would say that we had an awesome wild foreplay & love making sessions. Her sex drive was very high. She was able to speak simple English & I could speak some basic Thai with her.

To all fellow bros, she is a great gem with high GFE who treats you like her lover. Do give her strong support. She has one more week to go before she returns to Thailand.
Old 14-01-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 5
dashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to behold

Had Natasha from Lust365 for lunch, pretty sure other bros been hoarding her. Was pleasantly surprised to see that she was exactly like her pics. Quite hard to find gals that look and feel like pretty and busty.

Looks: 9/10 GND, ah lian poly teen look.
Boobs: 9/10 Perky mounds, natural large Bs
Body: 9/10 Fit young gal
BBBJ: 8/10 Great i would say
FJ: 9/10 In the right position she moaning and leaking away
RTF: Yes i would, tho i’m kinda aiming June next.
Old 14-01-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
butterbox is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Really really like striking ToTO to get a good one. And this Penny from Seduction surprise me alot!!!I dun give any expectation on this one but i am pleasantly surprised!!!She is so much sexier n prettier than the pics and she has those sexy exotic look which angmo see liao sure want to bonk!A SYT.Body is slim.Her bbbj is one of the better one too and she can deepthroat all the way til you cant see your dick!!! Of course i opt for my fav cim and have her bend down and open her mouth and shot all inside!!!!What a great sight to see someone actually nt bad looking to take my cum!!!! Thank you so much for arranging in such short notice bro!!

Look: Picture only 8 real person i will give 9!!!
Body:Natural boobs and freaking soft.Not those heavy metal boobs. She is nt fat!
Skin: sorry the room abit dark i cant tell lol.but definetly nt fair but nt those super dark skin type.
BBBj:1 of the better ones!Deepthroat all the way and lick u like no tomolo!!I will give a 8 priceless! Add on cim, Only 30 somemore!!!!
RTF;Yes!!!!This gal is very gd service and gentle.Going go find her soon!!!!!
Old 14-01-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
LaytonClayton is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaytonClayton View Post
Rose from galaxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=968844&highlight=a

Location was convenient for foot walkers and public transport too

Lady was milf type but her body was perfect

Frenching and her Bbbj I rate her 8.5/10 becos of her skillful tongue twisting and go deep throat too

Her pussy is very tight and she will use her ass to grind my bare dick when we are showering

We did a few positions and she very hardworkng and good service attitude which really make me feel comfortable

Massage is great 9/10 which really loosen my tired muscles
Went back for rose to have another massage session so worth the price espcially with promo
Old 14-01-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 20
reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=970560

Booked Becca from FT yesterday, felt good overall.
looks : GND type, photos are accurate. nice teeth, nice smile no braces.
boobs : C+ or D, boobs lovers must not miss
body : a bit chubby, not fat, nice to hug.
painting : she's sensitive, her juice flow all over from her hole to clit to groin, maybe I'm too good.🤭
bj : very green, need guidance.
french : no dfk, chemistry i think, 2nd shot she's a bit open up, need ice break.
fj : game for any positions, can ride
gfe : a bubbly girl, can talk cock with you, english a bit basic only, if can speak thai she'll be very fun.

overall the session is like fucking neighbor young lady, a bit green but horny lusting for penetration 🤭
Old 14-01-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 19
guan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Rin - Galaxy

Looks - SYT with big doe eyes and small mouth

Body - Not model like slender just normal

Boobs - Its not 100% natural. Can feel some enhancement at the lower part. But still very soft to grab. Brown suckable nips

Pussy: Trimmed and tight

Shower: Gave a soapy B2B from behind in the showers. Showered 3 times together

Kissing: Light kisses with occasional tongue

Catbath: Not bad but her hands are great at touching your body in a very teasing way

BBBJ: long, wet and deep. she knows how to use her lips to suck and rub up and down the shaft.. a rare skill nowadays

FJ: As mentioned very tight so i try to go slow. When heavy pumping her eyes roll back. Moans like a shy young girl at some point almost like wanna cry.

Massage: simple pressing nothing impressive but she tried

GFE: feel like when during my early 20s gf feeling... likes to laugh and at times shy shy but willing to do anything

Overall: She took care of me well. Help me undress, tower dry, accommodated to me requests and more..... 9 rating (cos there's no such thing as a perfect 10)
legit bro, thanks for reco and i just did her , she is damn soild indeed
Old 14-01-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cocky123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi my fellow bros, anyone here tried onesiam before?
Old 14-01-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
plstchelmet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just tried Lust365’s JJ recently
Okt fast and responsive
Personally feels that JJ looks prettier in real life with nice smile in photos

Shower so-so
Catbath. Not bad
Bj. Not bad
French allowed
Finger. Allowed
Fj quite hardworking

Overall a very sweet and nice girl. Not a time watcher.
Rtf definitely if got the time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1