The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 16-01-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
koreanoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Gem
Terminal21

OKT: Confirmed my booking so fast, patient when I keep on asking questions.

Looks: Beautiful like her photos, full lips waiting to be kissed, prob 85% look like her pics posted. Height around 1.5 m, so I considered her as petite compared to my height. Boobs are C cup, manmade, looking at it only already gv me hard on.

French: yes, girl can kiss like a pro

BBBJ: started with a nice catbath from neck to nipples, from nipples to leg, belly, my balls, and give me a few hand strokes before the main course, a nice heavenly blow job. Her suction is on the average level, not too strong but just nice. She rub her tits to my hard on, plus point for that

My turn, I lick and taste her all around, from neck to nipples then belly, also covered her inner thighs. She keep angling her pussy to my mouth, desperate for painting. Pussy wet naturally, no foul odor.

FJ: Capped on and penetrate, start with missionary while sucking on her nipples, her moans so damn sweet near my ear. Changed to doggy for a few pumps then back to the good ol missionary for release.

Overall: High chance for Rtf

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=970782
Old 16-01-2024, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
dyptique is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I was browsing through the forum and find this girl June from Lust365 who look a bit familiar. So I message OKT and book June at night yesterday

June: once I arrived she really look very fair and pretty, she is cute and her boobs was amazing, manmade but amazing

GFE was goddamn amazing, we play and have fun at each other tickling and teasing like a gf and bf, she is playful, she teases me so much we laugh and fuck at the same time which is amazing

BBBJ:8.5/10 she doesn't blow me much cause apparently we busy playing but it was a decent one still
FJ was amazing

overall I had a good session with her

absolutely RTF
Old 16-01-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
oppaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=970936

Promised OKT to up a FR for Soda if i had a good time

Looks :She is very pleasant and sexy looking

Body :Fair skinned Petite and slim type with nice curves

Painting :sensitive to my lick, will moans out

Fingering :Lots of juice as I lick her clitoris and finger her. Her whole body quivers and legs shake.

BBBJ:Suction is ok with lots of tongue playing of my dick. She can took my whole tool in.

FJ :Wet and tight! Did so many positions till lost count. Very accommodating and willing to let me try many positions. Soft moans when high and very hardworking to please. Released in missionary

Attitude :Break ice was easy, not a single of dull moment. Definetely RTF material for her friendly attitude and service.

Overall a worthy bonk for money and time, kudos to okt using accurate pic too.
Old 16-01-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Hoe2016 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Sky
Looks : 10/10 same as photo , short hair for this trip , look more sexy
Body : 10/10 slim and natural soft
BBBJ : 20/10 other level
FJ : 10/10 can anything u request
GFE : 10/10 more sweet than last trip
RTF : for yes
Old 16-01-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
hornywoman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Notti
Looks : 10/10 (Prettier than photo)
Body : 10/10
BBBJ : 10/10
FJ : 10/10
GFE : 100/10 (Came back for this as this is a RTF)

RTF : Last day le, so can’t anymore 🥲
Old 16-01-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 7
Zc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to all

FR for
Model Name: SKY
Looks : 10/10 i would say not much discount and she is damn cute totally my type of girl
Body : 10/10 all natural nothing to complain at all
BBBJ : 1000/10 no wonder all bros say must try. her DT really no joke
FJ : 10/10 super duper horny girl, after 1st shot she went to clean herself and came back and asked if i am ready for the 2nd she keep tell me to fuck her hahahah super pse
GFE : 10/10 pse and gfe both maxed to the roof
RTF : ofc yes she is quite hard to book, might need to pre book again
Old 16-01-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 11
Usersinga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUsersinga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cathay, Terminal21
15 Jan

Cathay is a friendly lady, she's a real masseuse back in Thai.

Photos are definitely her. Cute girl, long hair with bang, if you like someone who can give real relaxing massage with happy ending, she is the one.

Looks: 8.5/10 85% look like her pics, mid twenties

Body: 8/10 nicely toned body, her cleavage is so inviting to bury your face in the middle

Boobs: 8/10 B cups, natural and I like it, no added silicones

B2B massage: 10/10 best naked massage I had. Before any action, she put on some oil, hit the right spot on my shoulder and back, I can feel her erect nipples and bare pussy. When I lay on my back, my cock already hard as fuck, but I felt sleepy at the same time haha

Bbbj: 9/10 she took my cock in her mouth, she grips tight and goes down and repeats. I lift my hips high so she can take everything, no gag

Fj: 9/10 First she came on top and inserted me into her wet and warm pussy. Her grinding is ok, i needed to pound her and switched smoothly to missionaru and finished with me thrusting her doggie style

Gfe: 8/10 friendly girl with sweet smile, no too much talking going on as we just enjoy each other company

If you want to get her, better book fast and in advance
Old 16-01-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
devildonkey is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Here is the FR for Cartoon, Seduction

Face: 8/10
Body: 10/10
Boobs: 10/10 - its a C cup, for boobs lover
Nips: 8/10 decent and cute
Kissing: 9/10 - a little bit of frenching with tongue. i'm a sucker for frenching
Bbbj: 8/10
Gfe: 8.5/10 - maybe due to language barrier, very playful, will massage your hands and flirt with you
FJ: 9/10 - tight, KY needed
RTF: 80%
Old 16-01-2024, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 7
DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!

Thanks OKT for the Promo. Spend $120 and is really worth it.
Meemii willing to serve and good attitude. Left the room with both leg jelly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borster View Post
FR for Meemii
From Galaxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=970942&highlight=

Okt: Prompt response and clear cut instructions

Location:Easy to reach by bus or car. Location is quite central.

Looks: I would say about 90% and legit very sluty with her looks

Body: She got a nice meaty ass as u can see from the photo hour glass body not just skin and bones with C boobs to accompany her figure

Bj: After all the frs saying her bj is good it’s really fucking good and had to stop her if not you will surrender to her mouth

FJ: Very wet! Maniac in bed. Cannot really tell with her looks. I went all in doing doggy.

Old 16-01-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
hoong2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agency: The Good Time
Companion: PAT

Saw a Very convincing video and most of the time, you will have a feel of whether she is for you; immediately after, I know I would enjoy the company. And therefore, on her very 1st night, I was the lucky 2nd.

Location is distinctively discreet and inviting; not those normal hanky-panky place! Where you bump into friend and you can just said you JALAN JALAN

She waited for me at a designate area where we both go up together. Speak good English which is a plus point.

The action is for me to savour and for those who would like to - to imagine, and instead, go to see her with no regret.

She would oblige almost every requested; I particularly enjoy playing with her 1 line pussy part - WET, SEX and Moan for the Climax of what i do to her.

All in all, you will enjoy a Petit with tight body; 16 years old like nipple and her signature 1 line heavenly Vagina.

Cheong and Have fun.

RTF: No as everyone is unique.
Old 16-01-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
turtules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nanny
$150 90mins session
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=970938

Looks: look great Cheerfully lady
Body: curve nice body with perky butt
Boobs : BIG! natural and soft, nice to squeeze
French: allow
BBBJ: Held her hair while she is sucking n looking in my eyes is slam dunk!
FJ: accommodates all my requests. doggy best sight to see full view,
GFE: High off the roof! Tipped her and left very sextified.

RTF: She's going back in couple of days, hopefully got time to catch her again
Old 16-01-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
pinpon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

So, I was having some free time this afternoon Decided to take the plunge and contacted Bro lust and booked for Jj, lust was very responsive and prompt in providing the details.

The location is discreet.

Once I knocked the door, I was greeted by a smiling cute lady. She looked pretty and cute (can feel the youth in her). And in minutes, It definitely broke the ice in no time at all as we could converse extremely well.

The bath was okay, with some little actions.

Right after that, It was then ensued with a long french, catbath and BBBJ and so I returned the favour with sumptuous painting. It was trimmed with slight hair but I am a person who preferred natural one so I was happy for what she has. The moans and reactions were extremely satisfying.

FJ was beyond my expectation - 3 positions and she never complained of tired.

I only took 1 shot as she then offered shoulder massage with me return in favour by massaging her. It definitely relieved the fatigue and the GFE was there throughout the session.

Jj looks pretty and the GFE is abundant. Definitely will RTF.

Thanks Bro Lust for bringing the gem. And, please take care of the lady
Old 16-01-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
99problems deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rita Club Friday- https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=970124

Looks: 9/10 Fair skin beauty. Got attracted by her photos in lingerie. Looks damn hot.

Body: 9/10 Awesome body like model. She takes good care of her body, petite size with nice curve.

Boobs: 10/10 Shiok! Hard to find natural big boobs with slim sexy body.

Frenching: 9/10 Allowed and she initiate it from fully clothed till naked, mouth almost interlock all the way

Bj: 10/10 Excellent skills. She really knows how to pleasure you. Slurping and tongue action sending sensations through your body. She asked me to watch, so erotic

Fj: 10/10 Accommodating to different positions and her responsive moans. Simply one of the best fuck for me. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy power

Gfe: 9/10 secret mistress vibe who you kept wanting to see everyday

RTF: Confirm 100%
Old 16-01-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1331 / Power: 15
dietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud of

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=970361

Tina
$180 120mins session

Looks: As advertised
Body: Petite for age
Boobs : Nice melons
BBBJ: Kissed my 2ic before started the deed.. nice
FJ: Did once and it was great
Massage: Authentic Thai massage. Opted for 1S and asked for massage till end. Worth it

RTF: Definitely
Old 16-01-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
robinbarney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobinbarney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
OKT : Foxy Thai (First time trying)
Model Name: Becca
OKT: Very responsive and accommodative
Looks : She is your girl next door type. Typical thai tan. Looks will grow on you.
Body : Not slim and at the same time not bulky. Can call as meaty and she said she is trying to become slim (once of pics has her old photo and i got mitten with that). Has the right meat when you wanna hold and squish.
Boobs: Natural and hand full. I liked them, very firm and soft nipples. Allows to play and i ensured my one hand on her boobs and squeezing them
Massage: Does decent massage service. i did not try for longer time
Frenching: Did not try
Catbath: Did not ask for. I was little sweaty and wanted to have bath to my self
BBBJ : Decent suction and continues to do so until you get satisfied. Can still go on strong suction.
Painting: Did not try, trimmed abalone does not turn me on . But would like to see full shaven version of Becca (OKT bro can ask her if possible ?)
FJ : Very pleasing personality and can try many positions. Did not complaint for long and strong bonking. Very accommodative. Doggy was awesome
GFE : GND (Girl next Door) kind of feeling. Feels natural, not as service type

RTF : 100% recommended. She talks little english and alway smiley face. after first shot we started to talk and i told her that her pics are quite natural. Ice broke and we spoke for like 15 mins. Please take care of becca. She does not look like professional to service and more like colony neighbour. Ver rare to find
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1