The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
smashin

Old 02-09-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 21
williekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Movies for download

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsingh85 View Post
Anyone have this movie 大军阀by Shaw thanks in advance?

Click on the link below to watch

https://vimeo.com/285637055
Old 02-09-2023, 09:35 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21528 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Movies for download

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhorny View Post
Thank you so much!!!!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Old 02-09-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 16
kingken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkingken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkingken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have my first slam dunk?
Old 02-09-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
specialman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,I will like to request for

1) Forrest gump

2) Diva: Ah Hey 下一站。。天后

many many thanks ahead!
Old 03-09-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by williekp View Post

Click on the link below to watch

https://vimeo.com/285637055
Thanks any chance to have it chinese n in mega? Thanks a ton
Old 03-09-2023, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1395 / Power: 17
Cerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialman View Post
hi,I will like to request for

1) Forrest gump

2) Diva: Ah Hey 下一站。。天后

many many thanks ahead!
I only have Tom Hanks Forrest Gump
https://pixeldrain.com/u/q3pTMqir (Eng Sub)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/MKzh3WCj (Movie)
Old 05-09-2023, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

One Piece, anyone? 😀

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 05-09-2023, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1395 / Power: 17
Cerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud ofCerro Torre has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_74 View Post
Hi Bros,
Anybody have Ahsoka?
https://pixeldrain.com/u/txRvZzcE (Ep1)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/tWUHunAj (Ep2)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/ziAmhnqb (Ep3)

Got watermark at starting. Comes with Eng/Chinese subs. No re-ups once expire.
Old 05-09-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

williekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to beholdwilliekp is a splendid one to behold

血滴子、傀儡人夜袭杭州红花会总舵,红花会四当家文泰来被擒、总舵被毁。学剑归来的陈家洛于杭州遭遇杀手设 伏追杀,几番缠斗追逃后被百花阁歌姬玉如意所救。陈家洛得知自己被传言已成为红花会新任总舵主,掌握着前朝 福王宝藏的秘密。陈家洛将计就计,利用宝藏秘闻拉拢善于易容的玉如意。他们从官府小吏钱经历那里打探出文泰 来正被关押在杭州秘狱。秘狱之外,陈家洛、玉如意巧遇红花会赵半山、骆冰、李瀚文。五人协力搭救文泰来,却 发现中了圈套——文泰来早已被换走,现在狱中的是朝廷高手“火手判官”张召重。五人各显神通,拼杀突围,前 往李瀚文山庄躲避。骆冰等人怀疑玉如意是朝廷内奸,此刻,玉如意的真实身份即将浮出水面……

#Dialogue In Chinese With Chinese Subtitles

Old 06-09-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5409 / Power: 12
j1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerro Torre View Post

https://pixeldrain.com/u/txRvZzcE (Ep1)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/tWUHunAj (Ep2)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/ziAmhnqb (Ep3)

Got watermark at starting. Comes with Eng/Chinese subs. No re-ups once expire.
thank you bro
Old 06-09-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Now in 2022, Kad (Kim Woo Bin) lives on Earth with Sunder, managing alien prisoners locked inside human bodies. One day, a spaceship appeared in the sky over Seoul, and detective Moon Do-seok (played by So Ji-sub) witnessed a strange scene... On the other hand, in the Goryeo Dynasty 630 years ago, the unseemly Taoist priest Mu Le (played by Ryu Jun-yeol), and Neng Yi An (Kim Tae-ri), a woman who shoots lightning, deceives each other in order to win the Excalibur, which has a huge bounty. The two gods Black Tongue (played by Yeom Jung Ah) and Qing Yun (played by Jo Woo Jin) who are looking for the secret of the Excalibur, as well as the masked Ji Zang (played by Kim Eui Sung), all join the battle for the Excalibur, and the spaceship also Light blooms from the deep valley and rises... In 2022, they are hunting down alien prisoners imprisoned in the human body; in 1391, at the end of Goryeo, Taoist priests competed for the legendary divine sword... The gate of time opens and everything begins change!

#Dialogue In Korean With Chinese Subtitles

Old 06-09-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12403 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by williekp View Post

Now in 2022, Kad (Kim Woo Bin) lives on Earth with Sunder, managing alien prisoners locked inside human bodies. One day, a spaceship appeared in the sky over Seoul, and detective Moon Do-seok (played by So Ji-sub) witnessed a strange scene... On the other hand, in the Goryeo Dynasty 630 years ago, the unseemly Taoist priest Mu Le (played by Ryu Jun-yeol), and Neng Yi An (Kim Tae-ri), a woman who shoots lightning, deceives each other in order to win the Excalibur, which has a huge bounty. The two gods Black Tongue (played by Yeom Jung Ah) and Qing Yun (played by Jo Woo Jin) who are looking for the secret of the Excalibur, as well as the masked Ji Zang (played by Kim Eui Sung), all join the battle for the Excalibur, and the spaceship also Light blooms from the deep valley and rises... In 2022, they are hunting down alien prisoners imprisoned in the human body; in 1391, at the end of Goryeo, Taoist priests competed for the legendary divine sword... The gate of time opens and everything begins change!

#Dialogue In Korean With Chinese Subtitles

Thanks for this shares.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 06-09-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
momba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymomba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro,

do you have the tv series - The Family Stallone? thank you.
Old 07-09-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

In Barbieland, all kinds of Barbies and Kens live a fairy-tale-like 100% perfect life every day. But one day, Barbie (Margot Robbie) found that her life began to change - for example, her day was no longer smooth sailing, she began to think about the meaning of death, and even her feet no longer The perfect shape of high heels - she actually landed on the soles of her feet! The successive appearances of imperfections broke the tranquility of Barbie's paradise. Barbie, who realized her existential crisis, was forced to go to the real world to explore the truth. Ken (Ryan Gosling) also went along with her, and a big adventure began.

Dialogue In English With English & Chinese Subtitles

Old 07-09-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

One Piece please? 😀

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1