The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-02-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
xsbnw is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman1v2 View Post

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=972889&highlight=
Rosa from galaxy

Wanted to have a good AR session and okt chai recommended me her

She looks great and her service is top notch

Her ass rimming is same like raping my ass crack and she will use her hands to play with my balls and dick too while she was licking me

She is very energetic becos she can really ride me non stop for at least 20mins before I turn her over and fucked her doggy till we both cummed hard

BTW second shot landed onto her mouth after she gave me a damn good n deep suck

Will rtf her soon maybe with ava tarma
Happy New year to all brothers! Rushing back home so just leave a short review.
Just ended my session with Rosa. And her service really power and her Ass rimming really shiok. GFE good and not a time watcher.
Happy Bonking! Cheers
Old 09-02-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Suparsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yaris Club Friday

Looks: 10/10 (same as in pics, what you see is what you get)
Body: 8.5/10 ( proportionate, nice ass with a mummy tummy)
Boobs: 10/10 (big headlights, fake but soft. Feels very natural)
French: 8/10 (need to guide but was good after some guidance.)
Pussy: 9/10 (shaven, sweet tasting and no smell )
BBBJ: 9/10 (quite good. Hardworking and long lasting sucking)
FJ: 9/10 (good sex banging her hard. She can take a hard pounding)
GFE: 10/10 (very accommodating, English not so good but lucky I can speak Thai so it lightened up the mood very fast)
RTF: Yes!
Old 09-02-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 13
geno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of light

Was trying to book a slot with bro SK (SG Thai Escors stable) but he said his whatsapp number got reported again. Helping bros here who wants a bonk, any bookings telegram him on +6590353265.

Bonk safe this cny, bonk like a dragon in this year all bros!
Old 09-02-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
timerider213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sindy - https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=973797&highlight=
From GX

Wonderful session with this young adorable gem and she willing to serve me well.

Lady was polite and she's very accommodating to all my request

Shower for me before and after deed, and gave me a warm blowjob when in the shower area. Stopped her and told her prefer on bed. She quite focus in hygiene and cleanse me well.

Service wise:

Her blowjob suction was strong and she can blows for long. No teeth feel at all and she never neglect my balls too.

Fj was accomodating and she can take hard and dwep pounding. Tired a few positions, best is missionary. Looking at her horny expression and moanzs genuine boost me to pound her more.

RtF material

Old 09-02-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2653 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Is it another GB but on TG instead? Which channel/group? PM me please.

For those of you who PM-ed me asking for the GB channel/group @ TG.

I haven't heard from bro SeventhFiend yet. Feel free to check with him directly. Cheers!

Old 09-02-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 3
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for LFT Bomie

I really thought i can take a break to prep from CNY but i was wrong. Saw posting for Bomie and decide its good to have some huge boobs for 大吉大粒.

Straight made booking and proceeded to location. Once it was the auspicious timing and the door opened i was greeted with 2 huge oranges. Sadly first thing i was fixated was her boobs which took some willpower to break the eye boob contact to look at her face.
Looks wise wont reject and skin is fair. Body wise she is curvy.

Did some small talk till the moment to shower arrived. When she stripped it has been some time since I’ve seen such huge natural big boobs. Because it’s big it’s understandable that there are some slight sag to it.

Communication wise for bros who don’t speak Thai would need to rely on Google Translate as her English is primary school standard. Shower time you can see the innocent playful side of her with occasional frenching and hj thrown in between while i was busy fondling her boobs. Untill she suddenly got down after the soap was washed to start her handsfree bbbj.

Quickly dried up and proceeded to bed where we started to french(her french is the slow sensual kind) and slowly it led to her handfree bbbj again from slow to fast tempo. While doing so i was squeezing her boobs damn soft and shiok.

Before things escalated got her to caps me where the sight of her boobs are something to behold.

With such boobs we cannot forgot to fuck in doggy and missionary. Truly a sight to behold. Would just let the vids do the talking.

With such fantastic view in no time round 1 ended.

Rest of the rounds won’t expand per usual. But in between she’ll lay down on your chest little a gf. Good GFE

Overall Bomie is definitely recommended for bros who like big boobs and gfe. One thing is that her laughing tolerance is very low. So most of the time during the session she was laughing.
Old 09-02-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 21
Kamuri is one of the Best!Kamuri is one of the Best!Kamuri is one of the Best!

My humble FR for Disney from LFT

OKT - 10/10 snappy arrangements and easy instructions

Location - 6/10 infamous hotel in G area

Looks - 9/10 - same as pick, less makeup, simple GND looks, slim and tall

Boobs - 9/10 - small b but au-naturale which I like. Small nips

BBBJ - 10/10 - Wet and slurpy with eye contact. goes all the way to take it in

French - 10/10 - Super fluent without coaxing..with DFK

Massage - none, no time for it

Pussy - 9/10 - smooth abalone like full moon

FJ - 10/10 - energetic and started off with CG, then miss and then finished in doggy, which she was rhythmic with my thrusts

Overall - 9/10

RTF - Definitely
Old 09-02-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
desm00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: GX
Name: Jina
Age (Est): 27
Looks: Elegant and alluring
Body: Curvy and sexy with slim tummy and man-made boobs
BBBJ: Good suction with tongue action and able to go deep and long
FJ: Accommodating to multiple position and able to take hard and deep pounding
GFE: Sweet and caring
RTF / RTM: Yes
Old 09-02-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
iyxon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPenguin View Post
Michale - Galaxy

Looks: 8/10 look 90% like photo and i personally think she look better irl.

Body: 9/10 body frame is just nice and boobs is really nice. i am a huge fan for nice pair of boobs

BBBJ: 9/10 perfect in every ways from stroking to licking then sucking my cock. did every step with skills and make sure i feel good and satisfy before moving on to fucking her. suction is great and i love the way she moan and love at me while enjoying tasting my cock in her mouth.

FJ: 9/10 very accommodating, able to change a few position. started off with cow girl and she ride me like a pro. movement all was fast and pound on my cock real hard while i fondle one of the boobs and licking another nipple. change to doggy and she turn back and told me to fuck her hard and fast because she is really horny.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=972448&highlight=
saw your Fr and decided to book michale i think she loved Aj more then FJ shiok was the word i would use !
Old 09-02-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 1
humburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
FR for LFT Bomie

I really thought i can take a break to prep from CNY but i was wrong. Saw posting for Bomie and decide its good to have some huge boobs for 大吉大粒.

Straight made booking and proceeded to location. Once it was the auspicious timing and the door opened i was greeted with 2 huge oranges. Sadly first thing i was fixated was her boobs which took some willpower to break the eye boob contact to look at her face.
Looks wise wont reject and skin is fair. Body wise she is curvy.

Did some small talk till the moment to shower arrived. When she stripped it has been some time since I’ve seen such huge natural big boobs. Because it’s big it’s understandable that there are some slight sag to it.

Communication wise for bros who don’t speak Thai would need to rely on Google Translate as her English is primary school standard. Shower time you can see the innocent playful side of her with occasional frenching and hj thrown in between while i was busy fondling her boobs. Untill she suddenly got down after the soap was washed to start her handsfree bbbj.

Quickly dried up and proceeded to bed where we started to french(her french is the slow sensual kind) and slowly it led to her handfree bbbj again from slow to fast tempo. While doing so i was squeezing her boobs damn soft and shiok.

Before things escalated got her to caps me where the sight of her boobs are something to behold.

With such boobs we cannot forgot to fuck in doggy and missionary. Truly a sight to behold. Would just let the vids do the talking.

With such fantastic view in no time round 1 ended.

Rest of the rounds won’t expand per usual. But in between she’ll lay down on your chest little a gf. Good GFE

Overall Bomie is definitely recommended for bros who like big boobs and gfe. One thing is that her laughing tolerance is very low. So most of the time during the session she was laughing.
wah papaya boobs
Old 09-02-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=973093

Saw there’s an on going promo for Disney from LFT (2s 90m for $120)

Texted OKT Bro, replied within a min, slot available, smooth arrangement (thumbs up)

She does looks like the photos, considered fair as a Thai, slight blemish on her face

I think the whole session I only spoke a few words “I pay you first” followed by “doggy”
I’m not sure her English level because she doesn’t speak at all, I remembered like only 1 word she said “ohh”, does that even consider a word

She’s a good rider & her bbbj is good either, after we changed a few positions, finally I came in doggy (no KY needed, I can feel her wetness while I try to finger her)

Overall service I will rate 8/10 for a budget bonk
Disney from KinkyThai (RTF session)

As good as previous visit

She told me she’s leaving on next Friday, will RTF her again before she leave
Old 09-02-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
zacky25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
After yesterday’s session with May from FT, was still feeling horny thinking about it. But decided to try another girl from my shortlist:

FR for Hawa ( TGT)

Looks: similar to video in TG, doe-eyed cutie.

Body: slightly petite, beautiful enhanced boobs, shaven smooth pussy and the highlight for me was that ass

Bbbj: one of the better bj received.

FJ: Rides well, and that ass is made for doggy.

Overall sextisfied !
Old 09-02-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Comiter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first time writing FR, so please be understanding.

For Eilin from Teeruklover

OKT: 8/10 some verification before i was able to make a booking, but understandable.

Looks: 8/10. 90 percent same like pic, looks very cute. Also out of curiosity i asked to check her age and is 20

Body: 8/10. Small, tight and firm body with nice figure.

Boobs: 8/10 small and just nice for my hand to grab.

BBBJ: 8/10. Her BBBJ suction power is strong. Know how to lick my dick head to make me steam and I like it a lot.

Pussy: 8/10 shaven, wet and sensitive for painting and tight too.

FJ: 8/10. Accommodating and change to doggy-style and missionary automatically.

GFE: 8/10 abit shy towards me i guess, so just talked about her life here and in thai. laid by my side didnt get to cuddle.

Attitude: 8/10 new in the industry i guess and quite hardworking

RTF: maybe

Overall satisfaction: 8/10 for this session
Old 09-02-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Numerosize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model: Sara from Teeruklover
Looks: 8. Looks same as photos, slight tanned skin
Body: 9. Slim with body height of 165cm. Some tattoos on her body
Boobs: 10 very big and has nice nipples to play with.
Shower: 9. Very hardworking and help you shower before and after session.
BBBJ: 10. One of the best I’ve had! She took it slow and enjoy every part of it.
Pussy: 8. Shaved and clean. Can tell that she enjoys my painting skills as well.
FJ: 9. Very accommodating. Tried several positions and can see she’s enjoying as well with some moans. Can request to let down her hair during cowgirl position
GFE: 10 Friendly and polite. She speaks simple English so not an issue to communicate.

Overall 9/10 for this quickie session.

Wanted to try the SYT Aimi or Eilin but timeslot not available, OKT recommended me Sara instead. It was a good choice as well. Satisfied with the recommendation, thanks bro SK.
Old 09-02-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 8
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
I have added all FRs posted between page 7450 - 7455 (post #111748 - #111812 ) into my Ignore List except for those from known authentic authors and those posts talking about GB @ TG.

Bro, pm TG link please. Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1