The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-08-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yao2347 View Post
Maybe in the short future, FL is cheaper than ML
FL should be cheaper but they will earn much more than ML. 1 session usually around 30-40mins will end already.
Old 21-08-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiaoxiao-massage/

After so long, finally saw 笑笑 listing is up again
For some reason I keep thinking of “mai siao siao” in hokkien.
Old 21-08-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
last time was listed as Cheng zi now listed as Cheng Cheng.
http://https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-cheng-cheng/

Long time reader and beneficiary of the many good MRs that seasoned cheongsters have been sharing. it is time for me to contribute back to the forum.

what got me interested: Cheng Zi / Cheng cheng was really hot few months back. I dig her looks. Heard she will RTC soon so took the plunge.

Communication: Was easy. Cheng cheng is responsive. Directions to location was detailed. Generally I like to arrive early to check out the location.

Location: North East. Along Main road. Easy for Drivers. Need to walk for foot soldiers. But there is a bus stop in front of condo.

First Impression: Dressed in silky PJ. Light makeup. Shared apartment. Housemate smokes so take note. Really Small room. Single bed but good for cuddling. Shared toilet. Fresh towel.

Looks: 70% like photograph. Sunken cheeks. Fair complexion. Small headlights. Smooth body.

Massage: Pianist.

Sensual: Light pecks. Cat bath. Standard HJ. 4G roaming.

Interactions: Easy to talk to. Polite. No black face even though I took longer. Eager to please and ask to find her again when available.

RTM: Probably. Nothing stands out that deserve a RTM but visit is to check out the hype that surrounds her earlier this year. Not a landmine but May try to RTM to see if can go 5G.

Happy weekend.
Old 21-08-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

gila gila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
For some reason I keep thinking of “mai siao siao” in hokkien.
Old 21-08-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
armyknife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/soma-massage/

New listing.."first time on Sunny island" and first thing she do is list at $130 trying to set new market rate with no BJ in the menu. Well done 👏. Think wisely bros.. think wisely.
Some girls are only here on short stay thus they want to earn as much as possible during their stay.Those earnings is actually quite attractive compare to the amount they earn back home.
Old 21-08-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

But the bad thing about Spa or MP is that they do not have place where you can shower after the deed.
Old 21-08-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Yeah and some of them say we SG guys are very easy to satisfy, back in china SN is a big no no...
Old 21-08-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Is Elmi only contactable thru WhatsApp? Sent her SMS no reply leh..
Old 21-08-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:

New listing.."first time on Sunny island" and first thing she do is list at $130 trying to set new market rate with no BJ in the menu. Well done 👏. Think wisely bros.. think wisely.
Bro JD I totally agreed with you, as long as we all think alike, with no Demand all these new rates has to readjust.
Also realized that some of the vanilla limited service ML are adjusting and are more willing to serve… with more girls coming back to Singapore…
Old 21-08-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyknife View Post
Some girls are only here on short stay thus they want to earn as much as possible during their stay.Those earnings is actually quite attractive compare to the amount they earn back home.
Lol frankly not sure how to interpret your comment on this. Firstly short passes are rare since covid unless things have really relaxed such that gals can come got short stints easily, which I doubt. Even in pre covid, short stay ML typically follow market price as far as I observed over the years. Sure some do try to pull stunts, but they usually have some edge, either in terms of looks,boobs or range of services. I am seeing nothing this new girl have to warrant a $130, either she is misinformed or has misplaced confidence. But I am fully aware there will be plenty people don't mind that extra $10 coz the choices are looking stale.. and soon may even have FRs assuring that the xtra $10 is worthwhile. Exactly why she probably try to start her $130 rate. Anyway to each their own, maybe she will turn out to be a gem or AP and $130 is good deal. But as it is, don't see it happening. Quite sick of returnee reduce service, plain boring vanilla and last thing I hope to see is newbie trying to set new rate (and bros more than happy to accept). Just a Sunday morning rant, don't mind me. Cheers
Old 21-08-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of

Another new FN SYT. Good sign…

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-xiao-bing-massage/
Old 21-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Bro JD I totally agreed with you, as long as we all think alike, with no Demand all these new rates has to readjust.
Also realized that some of the vanilla limited service ML are adjusting and are more willing to serve… with more girls coming back to Singapore…
I certainly hope so bro!
Old 21-08-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4433 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
how early do you all book in advance for popular MLs? is weekday busier than weekend?
Usually I book the evening before if I want an early session the next day, or book early morning for a late afternoon or evening session on the same day. They are busier on weekdays, Sundays are the easiest to book.
Old 21-08-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4433 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quite sick of returnee reduce service, plain boring vanilla and last thing I hope to see is newbie trying to set new rate (and bros more than happy to accept). Just a Sunday morning rant, don't mind me. Cheers
Yeah, nowadays if $120 only vanilla service, can't French, can't play pussy I don't even bother liao .
Old 21-08-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Actually it's not entirely dictated by the girls. There are other forces at play that determine the prices, although yes they can decide to some extent, but there is lots of pressure from elsewhere

All I can say is prices are not coming down, will be here to stay
With decreasing levels of service as well

But u can decide to stop going, which is what im doing, but prices are not coming down

Do u all foresee ur caifan price falling?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1