The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
allow me to share this story with u guys. I was with a bunch of friends over to Bangkok. I was sharing the room with a girl(M) who is working based overseas and another of our mutual friend(Y) will join us last min for 2 nights so she decided to bunk into our room. We went back very tired after some drinks, M went to bath immediately cos she's super sleepy. Y wanted to change to a lighter outfit before bathing. I offered to turn away. She said I don't mind u seeing me naked. I still turn around nevertheless(actually the room a lot of reflective surface and literally see her naked totally changing into her sleepwear, her figure is damn hot. 34D light brown nips, 26, 33) she softly say I'm done and we got back into our normal chat mode. I went to bath first as she's a bit lazy to move, we swap the bathroom after I'm done. M was fast asleep like a pig by the time I'm done bathing. Y came out bathed and happily jump onto me hugging me. She then climb underneath the blankets. I ask her why would u do that letting me see her naked. She replied she likes me a lot. I just hugged her tightly and we fell asleep lovingly under the sheets. M woke up and realize Y was on my bed and I was on the sofa sleeping(went there before M finds out)

I like M then and was working on her for a while as she's based overseas, its hard to get together then. Y suddenly came into the pic saying she likes me. I'm messed up now. The same thing happen on day 2 and the last night with Y in the hotel. Under the sheets, Y starts to grind me with her ass and got me hard then blows me. I try stopping her but my heart is weak. She back faced me and insert my bro into her.. I started pumping her hard while trying to control our noise level. Came in her lots and hard. Y was so thrilled that we did it and in front of our friend tho M was dead asleep. We had a few more times in the bathroom and room and eat our breakfast halfway and bonk ourselves silly before M comes back to the room. Y left Bangkok and the rest of us continue our vacation. I was with Y for a while till she got promoted and sent back to HQ.

And yes, I bonked M that trip too. M got married and back to her home country where she gave birth.
can share how you bonk M too?
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1474 / Power: 20
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Recently i had opened a new office somewhere near city area. So to cut down expenses to hire a cleaning agency, i had approached one of the cleaner in my apartment. She is early 30s from Java. To clean my office she charged me 180 dollars and she and her younger sister both would come down to my office and work for 4 hours. Her younger sister is very young only 19 years very pretty fair and petite.Both of them were very proactive hardworking but i realized that the younger sister always like to have skin contact whenever passing thing to me or helping me to carry things into my office.

So fast forward after renovation works done i had called them again for cleaning before office opening. This time we were like got familiar to each other and discussing of potential future part time hiring and so on. That was almost late evening,while i was so much exhausted due to piles of to do list and financial problem, suddenly the elder sister came into my room and chit chat about the office upcoming project my family then suddenly pop up about her financial struggles and asked me if i can lend her some money.Not much, only 200 dollars.
In the past i already had few experiences where my ex staff took advanced petty cash then MIA so this time i am quite alert.

Told her i can help her but i dont think she could potentially return back the money but i also explained to her that there is no such thing as free meal in the world. She quiet. Next i hinted, even there is free meal,most likely you are the product. I can see her shock expression but thats the fact .im not a saint. She never say anything and walked out the room.Guess she was having conversation with her younger sister while i was pretending busying on my work.

After a while she came into my room and offer herself to sleep with me. Of coz i declined immediately. Told her that it will be awkward since she is already working in my apartment for years plus i have certain respect for her (she has children and hubby in homeland). She thought for a while then she suggested her younger sister. Her younger sister actually a divorcee but no kid.After her ex husband was sentenced to jail she followed her elder sister here to begin a new life. I was like BINGO!. She went out room and after a while brought her younger sister in and closed the door. Can see she shed tears so i dont want to really take extreme advantage for now. Her name is Yati,married at 17 years old only 3 months ago divorced. Then i asked he if she is ok,she kept silent. Then i popped a key question - how was her sex life? From my past experiences, any divorced lady would fall on this trap. So to brush away both guiltiness, i suggested her just take this moment helping each other. From here, then perhaps we shall plan how things going to lead next.

I literally dont dare to have unsafe sex in the office. Plus my body was to sweaty and smelly so i suggested to just give me blowjob with topless. This was purposely to prolong the session by admiring her young boobs. Besides, it was thrilling as she was wearing tudung. Felt like back to secondary school time. B to C cupper with brownish nipples. She is really good in this despite her age. I am the third person she experienced,first her ex hubby,next her boyfriend in hometown.Her body is not those hourly shape,a bit meaty but like her body scent.After the first shot,we chatted for a while.Then i offered her part time cleaning job on weekly basis. i know its illegal but thats hidden practice in many companies. I saw her like to play around with my dick she said very big so offer her to give another round. this time took longer time. Her elder sister like kept calling her phone. So we obliged and stop for the day. Immediately transfer 500 dollars to her account.She was very delighted.

I have a long plan for her to make her fall for me.Lets see how things go next week Saturday.
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 2013 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43327 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
M with cd that night and her baby was a few years later la.. sure not mine

both M were clean shaved and Y is IPL spotless v.
Thank u bro for yr clarification...both are very notti gals

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4245 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro titan,

up you 22 points.

nice story and good bonking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pusslover49 View Post
Very good share bro titan, thanks!
thank you!
Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4245 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
can share how you bonk M too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thank u bro for yr clarification...both are very notti gals
actually Y isn't a notti girl by nature.. kinky, a little bit. I'm the naughty one actually.. LOL

When Y left that day, I was with M and the rest of the guys and gals for shopping. I told her that thailand is a great place to shop for bra. The guys simply too lazy and impatient to shop with the gals. So i went shopping with the gals instead. M was really happy that a guy is actually patient enough to go with her.. i was after her for a while before she left sg. she didn't accept me cos she's leaving then. as we are walking along a mall, suddenly M pull me into a lingerie shop. M says she like 1 particular design, i cheekily say u wear, i also cant see. she naughtily replied i show u in the fitting room.. off we went into the room and she change in front of me.. i got really hard below.. and say u look nice in this, i cant control myself ley.. as i said this, my hands was roaming all around her body.. she hit my hands and said go 7-11 then back room lah..

paid for it and fly back to hotel(beside got 7-11) we choose what condom to use and go back room.. it was a full blast for the next 3days.. each day at least 4-5 rounds. last day i was firing blanks and rawing her

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1