The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 24-02-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
jaxica2082 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Purple
From Galaxyxscorts

Looks:
Same as pics provided add a few years down.

Body: 8.5/10
Nice thai tanned, slim and petite built. Zero fats and very well maintained.

BBBJ: 9/10
amazing. the suction is strong and she goes all the way down. takes her time to twirl her tongue and give you the maximum pleasure. this is her strongest point.

FJ: 9/10
Willing to do any position. Good stamina Her body movement is good she has good stamina Her body movement is good.

RTf:
Sure she gives real good service !!

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=975671&highlight=
Old 24-02-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
cibong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tokyo from Lust365

Okt: 10/10. Always had good experience with OKT and was very accomodative.

Location: not hotel. Instructions were clear and ample parking

Looks: 9/10. Very pretty and youthful. fully believe she is 21.

Body: 9/10. Not huge but perky tits, slim and slender.

BBBJ: 6/10 just a little while. Needs improvement

FJ: 9/10 This is where she shines. Super tight and makes all the right noises - I believe she is enjoying herself. Accommodating to different positions. The view when she is on top is superb with those perky tits bouncing up and down. Filled the bag while pumping her in standing doggy.

GFE: 8/10. More GFE than PSE. She is friendly and can converse in basic English, Google translate if anything harder.

Overall a good bonk if you are looking for a young slender lady to bring back those college/Uni days.
Old 24-02-2024, 07:32 PM
Not Activated

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bernard1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Darin from foxythai

Darin is a petitie syt with sweet face. A bit of blemish but look like photo.
She is shy at first ,but once I touch her button,she became wild and sexy,she like sex and her bbbjj is very sensual and I almost cum ,but I control as want to insert into her lovely hole.
She is friendly and service oriented.Will rtf her again befiore she goes back in 1 week's time.
She is a gem nor to be missed.
Old 24-02-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Berryginger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Ariel Foxythai

Once again I don’t really write FR but I feel that the lady and okt deserves a praise. Previously booked Layla with them and had a good impression for the photo accuracy and service of Layla. Now for Ariel

OKT - friendly, responsive with clear instructions
Looks - quite pretty and I too find that Ariel looks better irl (I really have high standards)
Boobs - small natural (not for boob lovers)
Painting - clean shaven with no smell , I don’t usually like to paint people but hers was very inviting for me to paint. Beautifully shaped, painted her for good 15-20mins and she came 2 times.
FJ - passionate because of our chemistry and hands down it’s very good fuck.
RTF - hell yes

Thank you bro foxythai for not editing the lady’s photo to give us much better experience as a consumer( at least for the 2 lady that I booked with them ) , keep up the good work!
Old 24-02-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Aries from FoxyThai,

First time visit this stable, initially I’m looking for Ariel instead of Aries but the timing cannot match, OKT Bro recommended Aries as she’s available.

The moment I saw her when she open the door, looks 90% same as per advertised photos, sweet and pretty, slight Thai tann as usual, she lead me to her room

Both of us removed our clothes and proceed to shower, she help me to clean my body & my lil bro, not much action here, dry up and lying on the bed to wait for her ^_^

Once she’s on the bed she just lying beside me & here’s the action kicks in, kissing & frenching like long lost lovers, she slowly went down catbath-ing till bbbj my lil bro *o*

Her bbbj skills was great, after awhile, she slowly come towards me let me to feast on her suckable nipples and grabbing her natural B cup boobies

Capped on & she start riding on me, fast and furious type, we have switched few positions, non-stop thrusting her pussy, the tightness is awesome (thumbs up for her ride for long without complaining)

Overall I will rate 8.5/10 for the session

Specially thanks to OKT Bro for arranging the session

Last edited by Life6666; 24-02-2024 at 10:35 PM.
Old 24-02-2024, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 8
Dekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to behold

Satisfied session with
May and Anny from Galaxy

Both are not lesbian, but what they lack off they will use their skills to repay for it. Very accommodating and willing to please me well.

May definitely younger than Cindy and both photo similar as forum posted. Need minus 10% for light and editing for sure.

Service wise:

Having 69 positions with May, and Anny try her besr to snatch with May to blows my lil bro. Told Anny to come over and finger her, she never reject and lying side way letting me to enjoy. Suck on May g spot and she blows me till my first shot cum in her mouth.

Relax awhile and Anny and may came over and gave me a solid massage, one pressing my shoulder and one pressing my leg. And Anny initiate to blows my lil bro again till i stand again. Caps on and pump Anny in missionary positions till my second shot cum.

Overall experience was good. And thanks okt for the promo 280 for 90 mins session.

Anny
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=975677

May
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=975676
Old 24-02-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Cornymp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Smile from Teeruklover

Looks: 9.5/10 Very close to advertised pics. Looks very cute and has a beautiful broad smile. Very sweet looking girl.

Body: 9/10 Really have no complaints bout this kind of hot bod. Would gladly hug her all day long. Not fat not too skinny, just slim and slender

Boobs: 9/10 Small boobs but ok, very soft as well.

Frenching: 9/10 Aggressive. Strong with her tongue.

BBBJ: 9/10 Good with her blowjob techniques. Speed control very well.

FJ: 9/10 Did her in multiple positions without a black face, I am a slow cummer. I probably managed to hit her right spots as she moaned non stop. She was hard working throughout attitude was top class.

GFE: 8/10 English ok for her, loves to cuddle as she hug me non stop

RTF: Recommended for those who like a sweet gf type
Old 24-02-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Elmochu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had a RTF session today with Nicky from kinkythai

Area: East area
OTK: fast replies and efficient as always
Body: same as photo ,S shape
Looks: no discount from photo

Overall:
Nicky was very energetic when she welcomed me. Service was good and shower from neck to toes.Nicky was willing to take me on any positions and provided good acoustics, moaning to my every movement. When I got tired, she was always willing to ride me.
Please try the massage also, didnt expect it to be that legit.

Go support her if you can.. She is a gem..
Old 24-02-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 3
recesstym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrecesstym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrecesstym is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Barbie from Lust365

This girl is worth a visit if you ever want to try her skill.

Appearance very much like the photos, basically pretty looks and feel. Natural B cups, quite squeezable.

She is a real champion. Super horny when painted and leaked out again during cowgirl FJ. Takes some time to get her high, but be patient as it's quite an experience. She is really wild and experienced one in bed.

But she also good in her GFE, attitude and service. All the way up to full-time. Worth the dmg + tips. She knows and plays her part well.
Old 24-02-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 3
hottyspice is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhottyspice is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhottyspice is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhottyspice is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...highlight=miso

Here is my humble FR on Miso from SiamXclusive

OKT fast response.

Looks: 8.5/10 very pretty and similar to photo
Body: 9/10 slim, nice ass and legs.
Boobs: 8/10 soft and natural B, nice pointed nipples
Fj: 9.5/10 moaning like natural voice, and her skills really superb.
Bbbj: 10/10 power really power, must try her skills. Let her show you how good she can work with her mouth and tongue.
GFE: 9.5/10 can speak decent English. will hug you after doing the deed and not shy or awkward after breaking ice.
Massage: 9/10 started off with massage first, I like it as it relaxes me.

Overall a nice and friendly girl, worth the damage.

RTF: Yes.
Old 24-02-2024, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Loglogg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Short FR for Nanny(Seduction)

Room: Clean and spacious

Looks: 8.5/10 85% similar to photos. Looks prettier IRL. Sharp features with light makeup.
Body: slender. Nice shape and smooth skin, very nice body to hug.
Boobs: 8/10 natural boobs, nice nipples. Soft. Size just right
Bbbj: 9/10 knows how to stimulate, licks shaft and groin area, and duration is long.
Fj: 9/10 started by trying to help me relax, ask me to lay with back on top while she lick and boobs rub my boby, feels so good. Excellent rider, very hardworking. Session is good and was very happy to with her.
GFE: 10/10 lovely lady, enjoy my time with her.

Overall an excellent session.
Highly recommend to all.
Old 24-02-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 9
flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!

Fr for Bulgari - GMC.

Pros:
- Pretty. 8/10 in my books.
- Small B cups with cute inverted nipples that pops out when she is aroused. The two semi nude photos in TG are good representations of her figure.
- DFK enabled for me. Gets quite intense when she is horny.
- Good strong catbath, very arousing for me.
- Decent BBBJ, does the dick slapping on her tongue. Slight PSE factor. Focuses alot on the dick head while her fingers caresses your balls.
- Allows painting and is receptive to my catbath. Even squeezed her boobs and rubbed her own clit as I did my thing.
- Got wet but she said had to use abit of KY. I realized why after penetration as she was very tight.
- Likes hard and fast pounding. Told me to squeeze her boobs hard and DFK her.
- While choking her, she willingly sucked and licked my middle finger. Very seductive.
- Very proactive in initiating position changes.

Cons:
- Kindergarten English levels. Use GT if your Thai isn't good.
- Cannot deepthroat

Overall:
Bulgari had toured Taiwan, Hong Kong and Indonesia. She's been here for holiday before last year but this is her first time working in the flesh trade here. She knows what she's doing so you can just let her do all the work and get serviced. Decent massage as well. 8.5/10 bonk for me, she can alternate between PSE and GFE.
Old 24-02-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Hymetech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl/Stable: Bowi/Teeruklover

OKT: Clear instructions

Looks: About 10% discount face, standard filter on face. Pics are real and is real syt type.

Body: 9/10. Slim figure, knows how to keep her figure well

GFE: 8/10. kiss well, frenching need improvement, but she's quite cuddly and quite open up to me.

BBBJ: 8/10 quite good skills, no complains. can take DT as well.

FJ: 8/10. Standard positions and doggy is best to check out the amazing assets. She seems to like a long deep and passionate sex.

RTF: Maybe for a quickie.
Old 24-02-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to all

Quick FR on kinkythai WaWa

Old timers will remember this little sex kitten. Total PSE like what other bros have experienced. Seeing that its my dunno how many rtf, we were comfortable from the get go. Made some small chit chat about how her life in tw is going etc before she reached out and grab the lil bro and attack him with gusto. I also didnt lose out and I massage her kitty through her panties. This got us hot and bothered so we broke for a shower (pretty sop not much hanky panky), quickly towelled off and she went straight for the bbbj, very active and no teeth, lil bro didnt disappoint and soon it was caps on, some lube and a very energetic riding session. Boom.. one shot over. Quick cleaning session and spend the rest of the time cuddling.

ratings can see previous frs by bros.. (pretty true to form)
was a rtf target from past so yeah on the list
Old 24-02-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
yamihere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Darin (FoxyThai).

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=973891

This is my 3rd RTF for her thus my chemistry with her already there.

Cute and petite with natural A eraser. Skin really light too.

I'm a BJ person so I'd give her a A+ on her licking and DT.

Riding is on a whole another level, she was on me for a good 25 mins without stopping. Lots of KY needed cause damn tight. Patient, hardworking and accommodating to my various requests.

Lots of cuddling during downtime and her hands will keep auto-roam me, legs around me like I'm her bolster.

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience, greatly recommended.

Bakness 0.1 = Chef's kiss.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1