The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-02-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hottytomatoes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

So... another FR for lust. This time round had barbie for lunch.

Looks: 9/10 - resemblance to the photo is 99%! The most amazing thing is she looks really fair, at least to me. She's 22 this year according to her.

Body: 11/10 - Definitely one of the best that I have ever had this year! Natural big Bs SYT(correct me if I'm wrong, becaude im not a master in measurement). Nice round ass. Not slim nor fat, but slender!

Bbbj: 8/10 - honestly, her skills are quite average but with some guidance she will be a rocking good blower

Painting/Fingering: 8/10 - both are available. Her abalone is tasty. Shaved or not I could not remember but I'm very sure it is at least trimmed.

FJ: 9/10 - one of the few sexxion that I finished in doggystyle.... normally missionary is the only way for me to finish, but because of her moaning and her reaction towards doggy, i couldn't take it and released. Summary - 1st shot in missionary, 2nd shot in doggystyle.

RTF: Definitely!

She's definitely a Gem that is not to be missed! Simply delicious. Hopefully she wont be too exhausted the next time I see her...
Old 27-02-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Ariel FR (Foxy Thai)
A pretty fair slim girl from Chiang mai w pretty brown eyes. Skin tone lighter than normal Thai.

Natural A b00bs, has a c-sect scar but no stretch marks or loose skin.

Speaks a bit of English (& definitely french so comms was ok.

Shower then a gentle sensual BBBJ before sweetly asking "u up", so I returned the favor - painted & gently fingered her till she got pretty wet.

She's got the moans and shy GFE movements that are super ego boosting. Caps on and first shot out, clean up and a short nap to recover. 2nd shot followed thereafter in doggy.

She's here till end of the week so might RTF. Only wish for a bit more eye contact with those beautiful brown eyes.

Ymmv.

Okt is responsive & helpful, pics are also close to reality which I do appreciate.
Old 27-02-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Trifler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR : View (Fairies)

Super fast hassle free arrangement and confirmation by OKT.

Greeted by a very pretty looking View dressed in her black sexy lingerine, looking almost identical to the advertised pics in the TG (minus the usual filter) upon arrival. Body wise rely slim type... Nt those bak type.

1st thing she told me was that it's her 1st stint here and may not be too experience... But am willing to try her best to satisfy the instructions given to her.

Sat down and chit chat a bit to break the ice before moving on to the shower. In the shower, she was constantly checking on the temperature of the water to make sure I am comfortable.

Once done... We proceeded on to bed for the foreplay... BBBJ was quite SOP. Not those super sloppy type but concentrating on the tip.(gets the job done in waking 2ic up)

When it's my turn to service her, she is extremely sensitive during painting. Gets wet v.easily when hitting the GSpot together with tuning of the nips sends her shivering like kena electric shock.

Went for missionary for the 1s and doggy for the 2s. Especially enjoyed the doggy cos of the view of her perky ass. Nice slim waist to pull back on during the thrust and pound which she can take for a long time. The moans she makes is also a turn on plus point for me.

She also gave a simple but decent massage in between shot when I complained abt tiredness and bodyaches from work though she is nt a real trained masseur.

If I must rely point out any minus points... Wld prob be her B+ boobs which are a bit saggy... But feel/touch wise rely soft and handful to grab on.

Otherwise... She more than makes up for her willingness to please. Overall a rely service oriented FL.
Old 27-02-2024, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Futlong10 is Cool - loads of Potential

if this lady' pics suits your appetite then GO!!!
Certainly my requirements. Miko from Seduction

Looks: 9/10 stunning fair looks. Make up well machiam she is ready for a date(the classy feel about her is still boggling in my mind lol). Smooth face is always a plus. A smiling one is a bigger plus.

Body: 9/10. Why so high? Super leggy san the elephant legs type. Got a big beautiful ass to boot. Good good skin condition.

Boobs: 8/10 Cos only 34b natural nia. Felt great to fondle, lick and suck.

Pussy: 8.5/10. Tight and great to paint. Tks to someone lol

BBBJ: 8.5/10. Not the best but above average for my liking.

FJ: 9/10. Top notch gal to bonk. Accommodating and really enjoy sex. The harder I gave the more responsive she got. Cowgirl, missionary, reverse cowgirl all she is game to give it a good go and thanks to her efforts, I unloaded 2 solid shots. Folo really knows her job well!!!

GFE: 10/10. A absolute tease in bed and in the bathroom. I had this feeling " sneaking off from work to enjoy a rendezvous with my mistress. Non FL like feel at all. Her best attribute imo.

RTF: Yes of coz. Errrr, MISS HER AT YOUR OWN LOSS?? Happy bonking na!!!
Old 27-02-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
AngelsTheCert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR For Smile from Teeruklover

OKT: reply fast and reliable
Looks: 8.5/10 cheerful and similar to photos
body :8/10 slim figure, little tummy fats
Boobs: 9/10 natural A-B cups, small and easy to grab
French: 8/10 good frenching with me
Stereo: 8/10 quite soft, maybe shy
FJ: 9/10 tried cowgirl and missionary then back to cowgirl which she prefer
GFE: 7/10 can communicate well and joke with me. many kisses from her as well

RTF: maybe
Old 27-02-2024, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Bytechap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time with Sexhouse69.

Lady: Nuna

OKT: quick response after quick verification

Look: 8/10 a bit discount from photo but still pretty nice smile and very young.

Body: 9/10 Petite, slim no fat smooth skin. soft and nice smell long hair.

Boobs: 10/10 Natural soft and light brown nipples

BBBJ: 8/10 with plenty of seductive eye contact. not a lot of styles but good enough for me.

French:8.5/10 Nice tongue movements, didnt shy away.

Pussy: 8/10 Wet and juicy, didnt use KY

FJ: 9/10 she can ride very long. Hard working no complaints and very accommodating in every positions.

GFE: 7.5/10 Good GFE but can be better if take initiative strike up some conversation

Overall was great session
Old 27-02-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 5
Amtextrig is one of the Best!Amtextrig is one of the Best!Amtextrig is one of the Best!Amtextrig is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiaquaman View Post
Met Ting
GX last night @10.30pm
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=974818

Thanks Okt for the smooth and fast arrangement

Looks: Photo listed on forum is her, no landmine or bait switch

Body: Meat at the right place and nice big boobs she has. Zhut and lick she accommodate with it.

Pussy: Shaved. No smell and nice to paint

Bbbj: Strong suction and follow the pace I request. Lick my balls to my tips of my rod and gave me the slutty look. Crave me to face fuck her and first shot cum on her face. Good attitude and obey to instructions

Fj: she rides on me and told her to flip over for missionary, pump her deep and hard she gave me the horny expression. Flip her for doggy and pump her deep her moans getting louder and louder boost my ego to pump her harder till I cum.

Satisfied by Ting and she willing to serve me well. RTF yes I will and need to replenish my vitamin M first

Keep the review short
Indeed she is a hidden gem. Willing to serve me well and i just left her room with a big smile. Thanks okt for the offer and arrangement.
Old 27-02-2024, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
HornyMistake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ting from GX 120/2/90

photo is her but need to add a few years irl. maybe a pre milf instead of 26 as posted.

boobs are big man made but still soft to touch

bbbj very good and long. rides well.
ting mentioned she used to do massage with happy ending so she’s quite good with hj as well.

would like to rtf but don’t think have the opportunity as she’s leaving our shores soon, end of feb i think.
Old 27-02-2024, 06:51 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108743 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaoxin View Post
I feel just support a handful of stables that you've tried before is good enough. At least you know that stable is reputable and doesnt overdo their pics/fr/prices.

For me i only support 2-3 different stables as I've been with them for years and never let me down before. I dont wish to try new stables as I'm used to my current ones, unless i saw someone that is irresistable.

For real or fake FR, i feel that its like online comments, real or not the only way is to visit them yourself. Somemore, everyone's view are different. To me this girl could be like my goddess, to someone else they could just be an average looking person. If you find the FR too fake then just skip it and find another girl, no point wasting time to argue with the OKT/TS.

Happy bonking guys.
555, agreed with you. Great mind think alike. Too bad upped you before.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-02-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
TheZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr: Peri from Teeruklover

Looks: looks 100% like photo only she looks much better and cuter in real life

Body: slim but have tummy fats

Boobies: Natural C cups. Perky and soft to the touch.

Foreplay / French / Catbath: alot GFE and loves to French like how your gf French you, intimate and looks like she enjoy it. Then will play with your nut sack and do the hand interlocking and drawing your your body. Then will lick your nips and holding your hands and hug you.

GFE: loved the feeling i get from her, really like my lover. made my 45 mins very worthwhile

Painting: Can tell she loves my painting and holds my head down to let me continue to paint

Bbbj: only did for 5 mins, not much comment then proceeded for FJ

Fj: she is not tight just a little loose. Very accommodating to changing of position. She seems to enjoy it when I slow down. But when I speed up she like feeling a bit hard on her so I took it at a slight slower rate. Then after that ask her go on top so she can control. Finished her in missionary style in a very fast speed and she went crazy.

Conclusion: she is a real gem with superb gfe. If u prefer good services with gfe this is the kind of girl for you
Old 27-02-2024, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
happy4play is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mercedes from Lust

What can I say? I think this is one of best bonks I have in ages. The place to me was easily assessible and the room was pretty great. She was initiative - started groping me from behind and my bro was up in an instant. Did I mention she has a really good ass? Anyone who likes doggystyle should definitely visit her.

The overall experience is wonderful. I ate her out like no tomorrow and she came twice. Her bj skills need a bit of improvement but it's not an issue for me. She then proceeded to ride me in reverse cowboy (boy it was tight), a standing doggy and doggystyle on the bed. Ok I admit it I didn't last that long and I unload after a few mins.

Body: 8/10 (her ass makes up for any flaws she had)

Ass: 10/10 (!!!)

Looks: 9/10

Boobs: 8 / 10 (can kiap your bro in between)

Bj: 7/10

Fj: 9/10 (she will push herself towards you if you stop)

Overall: 10/10 (her ass and her service triumph all)

Recommend to bros who go for doggy!
Old 27-02-2024, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to all

Galaxy's Gift

Looks as per TG video
Big tits
Lingerie available
Eager to please, but too shy for pics
Could take non stop pounding for both shots
Happy to suck you off as long as you want
RTF potential
Old 27-02-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
onepunchface is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronepunchface is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bowie TRL

Looks: long hair lovely pretty and sexy lady. She got the alluring beauty and naughty looks.

Body: petite with sexy body, slim and nice curves. Perky ass and fair smooth skin.

Boobs: quite big for me, is enhance and was a nice handful for me, meant for boobs lover, a good match for her.

Frenching: nice sexy sucking of each other lips with DFK.

BBBJ: she is excellent head giver. She suck like a professional and duration was just nice. Got me into the mood for more bed action.

FJ: Very good bed skills, her moan was also very sexy and turn on. She took the first step to ride me first, love to see her grind and pound while me fondling her boobs. Good that she have a very long lasting stamina to go with me. Very accommodating when i change position with her. Good moaning too.

GFE: feel very pamper, willing to please and love that attitude, no black face. good chemistry.

RTF: Needs to recharge vitamin M first as she is my cup of tea.

Thanks bro SK
Old 27-02-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nicklimabeans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR For Pumpuy from Merci

OKT: reply fast and easy
Looks: 9/10 cheerful and similar to photos
body :8/10 slim figure
Boobs: 9/10 natural A cups, small and easy to grab
French: 8/10 good frenching with me
Stereo: 8/10 good sound and 2nd round was louder
FJ: 9/10 extremely fun and willing to try different things with me
GFE: 8/10 can only speak Thai but i knew enough for her to understand me. If not, google translate is always helpful

RTF: maybe
Old 27-02-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 7
Nospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to all

May, galaxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=975676

Texted bro chai for a clearer video and send me within 2 sec, very responsive and friendly

Book a session @3pm earlier on. And was satisfied with her service

May real young and sweet looking dress in her black bra and panties welcome me into her room.

Nice sexy figure and her skin tone was thai tanned and original boobs, with sensitive rubber tits, roleplay with her she hug me tightly like my girlfriend

Blowjob was power👍 she blows me long with no teeth feel and deep throat at times. Mouth fuck her for awhile and she never reject it

We fuck like a real couple and she accomodate with all positions i want. Fuck her in constant speed for missionary she moan out loud and she pause for awhile and by her reaction i knew she cum before me, cause out of sudden she is damn wet and expression more horny. Caps off and shot myy sperm on her body. Shower me after deed and good attitude.

RTF? Yes definitely will
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1