The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 29-02-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Albriex is Cool - loads of Potential
FR for Tina from foxy thai
Looks:8/10
Body : slim and good
Service : 9/10
Massage: high standard

Will rtf again once vitamin m increase
Old 29-02-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
e5had0w deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Champagne

Took 2s package.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (a lil meaty, my type)
GFE: 10/10
FJ: 9/10

She is a gem. GFE was great and she likes to be led on. She is a bit shy. Good moan and her boobs were soft. Tight pussy and gets wet even before we started. Fingered and painted her. She smell nice as well. Definitely +1 for RTF.
Old 29-02-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Stexista deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bowi from Teeruklover

Looks: Sweet young thing kinda look, pretty too

Body 9/10: Model like body, light fair skin. Big boobs a plus for me. Watching her naked is quite exciting for me.

BBBJ 8/10: Feel that she can do better although she is already good, if can control speed technique will be good. maybe scared too good will CIM as she dont provide CIM as well.

FJ 8/10: Very accommodative. Played with cowgirl and missionary style and enjoyed both of them.

Verdict (8/10): Very happy with my hit today. I even tip her for her hard work.

Thanks bro SK for this wonderful arrangement, keep it up for your efficient response & recommending a great fl for me. Thanks!!
Old 29-02-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 9
GrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud of

FR For Ting
From Galaxy

Looks: refer to the pic, exactly the same.
Body: Propotionate, not petite but curves are there.
GFE: Willing to converse and ask about me will use google translate at times
BBJ: very slurpy and good mixture of techniques, awake my lil bro at no time
FJ:Proceeded to pump her in missionary position and soon had her groaning in ecstasy. Change position and she ride me. Damm slutty look when she rides.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=974818&highlight=

Old 29-02-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 16
addicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to behold

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=975142

FR for Lida
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Lida
Looks : 9.5 / 10 - truly a beautiful SYT, had make up on. I feel that the photo attached is very representative of her during my session
Body : 9 /10 slender build, rather petite, enhanced B sized boobs. Smooth skin with good complexion, a SYT lover's dream come true.
BBBJ : Started off with a BBBJ during the shower, and continued in the bedroom during the prelude to the main course. Lida seems experienced for her age
FJ : 9 / 10 - fucking a slim waisted very attractive SYT with plenty of frenching - what more can I ask for? She was very patient and saw me through to the finishing line even though I was regrettably not on form that day
GFE : 9 / 10 Just awesome, calls you "Babe", and initiates frenching. Gave me a kiss just before I left as well.
RTF : Really tempted to but money is always a limiting factor
she's leaving in about a week

Alot has already been said about Lida on this forum and also in the telegram group, so I won't say too much other than that those who like slim, slender SYT and really pretty face, you definitely will want to consider giving Lida a try

Last edited by addicted81; 29-02-2024 at 05:51 PM.
Old 29-02-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
DrSporksLedger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Smile from Teeruklover

OKT: 9/10 Very prompt and responsive.

Reach the place early and okt confirm that I can go in. Knock the door and greeted by this young syt with a cheerful smile.

Go into the room and pay her money first and give her a drink that i bought beforehand. After that we look into each other eyes then hug and kiss passionately for few minutes, feels like long lost girlfriend. Afterward go shower and nothing much happen since only I wash, she helped me wash my body nicely.

Back to the room we sat down and kiss passionately, after that i enjoy her small cute boobs and paint her nice shaved pussy. Caps on and i started missionary on her. Finish off when she was on top. Rest time, she lay down beside me and never play phone. Good point. Similar deeds done for 2nd round.

Looks: 8 /10 SYT and Pretty face. Considered Fair for a thai. Look similar to picture about 85%.

Body: 8/10 perfect body ratio with fair skin complexion

Boobs: 9/10 Fresh natural B boobies

Shower: Not much action done, she helped to wash mine and she never wash since she done it already

Here come the fun part.

Frenching: 8/10 allows it, we are kissing passionately like bf & gf

BBBJ: 8/10 nothing special, felt normal to me

Painting: She allows, no smell and very nice to suck.

FJ: 9/10 Bang her with cow girl, doggie, missionary . Very tight cunt and shaved which i like

GFE: 10/10 No commercial feelings which I like

Comm: 7/10 Decent english, understand most of my question .

Attitude: 10/10 Very willing to please

Overall: 8/10 Nice figure with a SYT pretty face. Smell good with nice smooth skin . Service is not bad either. Definitely Value for money !
Old 29-02-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
asdfghuiop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfghuiop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfghuiop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Jaslin (Terminal21) 28/2/24

OKT: thank you bro for arranging it well! Glad to know Jaslin is back, don't get to try her from her last visit

Looks: 8/10 no discount to me, look exactly same as pic. She smells so good especially her hair, I don't know what she wear but smells so nice

Body: 8/10 good body figure, great height and very proportional. Boobs are B cups but it's not natural. Good thing is it's not saggy and very nice to look at

BJ: 8.5/10, good and it's enjoyable. Not too many techniques use, but she hit my spot and does it over and over

FJ: 8.5/10, got much foreplay from her, after giving me a BJ, she still give me nice catbath before capped me and ride me. She really ride quite well to give her credit and in fact I surrendered in no time after switching to missionary.

Too bad i need to leave early due to some issues and thus left after 1 shot. However, i will definitely choose to RTF and complete my mission to shoot twice with her.
Old 29-02-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 7
Sixsigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySixsigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Payu from 99babe is a syt that offers a different experience than typical (more reserved, more gf type, less pse and commercial)
Looks 8.5/10 not a model face but a pretty gnd look, like the young friend or coworker you always wanted to bang
Body 9/10 this is where she shines, young and tight body. Not fat or skinny, but true to pictures. I like her small natural tits
Here are some quirks - she is fantastic at giving you the gfe feel with chit chat and pleasantries. She's not really into dfk or painting, and fj should be guided. So if you are into pse it's not here. But she's perfect to relive your uni gf exp
She's def not someone experienced in this trade, so there are some limitations. If you keep that in mind you'll have a good time
Old 29-02-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Thirdskill is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Jeju - Lus365

Looks: 9/10 95% similar to the pic, she got the innocent decent pretty face.
Boobs: 11/10 huge same as pic..nice nipples. Natural D cup boons.
Bbbj: 9/10 pse here, she excel at giving head.
CIM: 10/10 complete my mission
FJ: 10/10 was admiring her boobs all the way.. lol cant take out my eyes from there when she ride on me.
GFE: 9/10 friendly.. worked so hard for me.
Rtf: of cuz yes.
Thanks okt for bringing her in.
Old 29-02-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
springhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Tina ( FoxyThai )

She still look more prettier than the photo. Location easy to find. She is very cheerful. Natural with big boobs. A clean body without tattoos , clean shave & easily get wet . Very hardworking & accommodating to any request position😋.As other reviews mentioned , she can give a good massage. She can communicate in english. Please take care of her.
Old 29-02-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 0
ninjamuvz is a splendid one to beholdninjamuvz is a splendid one to beholdninjamuvz is a splendid one to beholdninjamuvz is a splendid one to beholdninjamuvz is a splendid one to beholdninjamuvz is a splendid one to behold

Nanny - Seduction

Just tried Nanny. She is fair, slim and a sweet girl love her tongue action during BJ had an enjoyable session

Ratings:

Looks: 8.5/10 looks exactly as photos

Body : 8.5/10 fair smooth slim body

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural B cupped boobs

Bbbj: 9.5/10 surprisingly good. Knows when to speed up ans when to slow down. Love her deepthroating especially.

Fj: 9/10 tight and moist pussy, wet easily. 1st shot quite fast due to her mindblowing deepthroat Bbbj. 2nd was good too, she did cowgirl until i release my load again.

Gfe: 10/10 very friendly and polite. Welcoming feels from her

Rtf: yes if money, time and load permits.
Old 29-02-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
lkk45055 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airlcom View Post
Purple
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=975671

Gonna Make it a simple fr for her

My first impression of her was actually so so only, but it grew on me.I'm a natural boobies kinda person so was all good. She does help out in the shower but skipped that and showered alone in the interest of time. Fast game. For BBBJ really good skill there. Her soft touch plus use her body to buah u, already BTH abit paiseh cause came quite quickly but she was really cool with it and had a good time overall. Ok with all positions and very accommodating. She also provides a very decent massage so very well worth.
i quite like her massage. Service wise was also great !
Old 29-02-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 3
boooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud of

Tried out Mercedes from Lust365

Okt: smooth transaction as per always
Looks: 85% resemblance to me,has that seductive looks
Body: meat nicely spread all over her body
Boobs: natural B
Frenching: it's he game, not really shy, she's passionate
Bbbj: strong suctions
FJ: I'm in to doggy, so mostly did doggy with her. No complaints from her at all. Finished it up in missionart seeing her pretty face

Overall: 👍🏻👍🏻
Old 29-02-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 13
bralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Darin from FoxyThai

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...ighlight=darin

An ode to Darin on her last working day. If ever there was a SEA Games event for sex, Darin would be a gold medalist. She is a sez-crazed nymphomaniac and happy to confirm that all the FRs about her are true. A day has passed since our tryst and my dick is still aching (in a good way).

OKT: 10/10 Clear instructions, funny to chat with, patient and understanding.

Looks: 7.5/10 First thing I noticed was how her face was a infatuating mix between cute and cheeky. She had mid-length black hair and cheeky eyes with a glint of naughtiness.

Body: 8.5/10 Small, slim petite body with nice bubble butt and thigh gap (my kryptonite).

Boobs: 8/10 Small B-cup with extremely sensitive nips. Perfect for me as I'm not a big boob lover.

BBBJ: 9.9/10 PSE level action, 69, upside down, whenever I shifted position, she would hold on to my dick and pull me back into her waiting mouth.

FJ: 9/9/10 I knew I was in for a good time when she held my dick in her hand and led me to the bathroom. I was still in for a shock though. Defeated. First time in my life I raised the white flag. Her stamina and hunger for sex eclipsed everything I've ever encountered.

Did a quick shower and quickly jumped into bed where she stuck out her tongue to lick the pre-cum leaking out my dick. I was rock hard and she proceeded to DT me on the first try, raising her head tp gasp for breath like a fish out of water. Alternating between HJs and slurpy DTs, she paused and giggled as she wrapped both her tiny hands on my rod. 'Some bit leftover' as she Dysoned the top half or my rod to sweet oblivion.

I returned the favour and flipped her around, making her squirm as I painted her from head to toe. Her urge was unsatiable as she spun around to give me another rough DT BJ (glug glug glug) while I kissed her inner thighs and fingered sweet the nectar that was leaking out her tight pussy.

At this point, carnal instincts had taken over the both of us. I needed to ravage her and roughly threw her off, reached to the side of the bed for the condom and tried to cap on while her warm mouth found my dick again. First penetration is always the best and as Darin laid on her back, legs spread wide, pussy lips glistening wet, I needed no further invitation and pinned her to the bed. Roughly thrusting in full force, we both felt it as I hit the back of her cervix. She screamed and trashed beneath me, raking her fingers over my back as she tried to wriggle free as I strained to lodge every inch of my manhood into her.

'You bully me', she gasped in short breaths as I remained firmly lodged in, not moving and savouring every second of this sweet defilement. Looking down at her pussy, she started begging me to move. 'Why you stop, I need to feel you move'. I withdrew and rested the tip of my engorged dick at the mouth of her pussy, playing and edging her until she was mewling and begging.

The thing about Darin is that the harder you fuck her, the more horny she becomes. I sent her to pound town and hit her reset button so hard her mind went back to stone ages.

Missionary position done, she squatted on top of me and slowly lowered herself onto my rock-hard member. I have to emphasize; her light weight, flexibility and pussy resilience makes it very easy and natural to try many positions. While squat fucking herself, she leaned back and placed her hands on my knees to get a better angle of attack. An idea took hold of me. I took cupped her in my hands and lifted her feet off the bed so that the only thing keeping her in place were her two hands on my knees and my dick in her pussy. 'Omg crazy crazy' as she started mumbling nonsense and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. The recent gym work paid off as I mercilessly controlled the depth and speed of my thrust, using her gravitu and hehr weight to my advantage. Soon enough, her head started bobbing from side to side as she lost control of her senses.

Next up was prone bone, doggie and a new one for both of us, lets call it the downward frog position. Lining up at the side of the bed, she assumed his new position, perked up her ass and spread her pussy lips apart with her hands. Placing one foot on the bed and one on the ground, I grabbed her hips and piston long strokes into her, watching as her pussy slowly coated my dick with white cream.

Feeling a tension build up in my loins, I threw her off , much to her confusion as she exclaimed wtf and looked at me blanked eyed while furiously fingering her swollen pussy. She knew the assignment well and I stripped off the condom, placing her open mouth at my dick while milking me to a shuddering climax. Thick ropes of cum shot into her waiting mouth, some catching her eye as she recoiled.

2 RTFs later and the rest is history. She likes Singapore alot and is planning to come back in 2 or 3 months. Any bro who missed her this time, you wont regret it if you book her on her return trip.

Old 29-02-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 16
addicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Aurora from 7th Heaven.

Already lots of FRs for this fine matured, sensual lady so I'll not write a whole essay this time.

https://sbf.today/sho...d.php?t=975897

OKT: Prompt and fast comms

Location: Would have preferred another location, this is one of my least favourite places (been here many times)

Looks: 8.5 / 10 - Sexy mature lady looks with long luscious hair, full, thick lips made just for BJs, always smiling; for a matured lady, I very much liked what I saw.

Body: 8.5 / 10 - for a MILF, rather well maintained. Don't expect flawless SYT or model standard, but if you're a fan of MILF types that you see on popular western porn sites, you'll love exactly what you see here. Enhanced C / D sized boobs, nice curvy body, tatts on back - the overall package including the vibes she give off made me so happy I booked her. Heck, you don't need to take my word for it; just refer to the FRs with RL photos of her

BBBJ: 9 / 10 really great, - love watching those beautiful, thick, lips engulf the mushroom head then slide up and down

FJ: 9 / 10 she is clearly experienced and can tell she enjoys sex as much as I enjoyed her body during the session, and I let her drive the action in cowgirl, before moving on to missionary and doggy. Came once during Missionary while enjoying the sight of her aroused face, and the second time while trying doggy style.

Service: 9.5 /10 Just hard to top after all the ladies I've booked this year. Friendly, service oriented, and knows how to put you at ease, I was smiling like a fat kid in a candy store the whole session. Also got to enjoy her massage in between shots, and speaking of which, I manage to release two shots which is not something I manage very often nowadays - maybe her groin massage helped here.

RTF: Definitely - her service is top notch and I cannot wait to experience it again. She is a godsend for MILF lovers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1