The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 03-03-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 6
applestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...ighlight=april

Seduction - April

Looks: 9/10 she is legit cute and young looking, maybe 20-21yo.
Body: 9/10 curvy in a sexy way, meat at the right places
Boobs: 8.5/10 soft natural B, nice lickable nipples too.
Fj: 9/10 moaning was intense and her voice is damn alluring and sexy
Bbbj: 8.5/10 sloppy bj
French: NA didn't try
GFE: 9/10 can speak ok English. Will hug you after doing the deed.
Massage: 8.5/10 soft relaxing massage

Overall a nice and young girl, treat her with care.

RTF: Yes.
Old 03-03-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Doomatedia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros. Here's an FR for Kat from Sexhouse69

Tried her today afternoon.
OKT was responsive and understanding. No problems with him.

Looks - around 80% similar to photos. pretty as per picture

Body - Slim, slight tummy fat. Nice legs, but abit flat ass. Some tattoos on her

Boobs - Small B cups. Feels quite soft.

Pussy - moist enough but not the wet type. smells good as well.

Kissing/Catbath/BBBJ - She started with a light catbath, before proceeding with the BJ. No teeth feel which was great.

FJ - Started with cowgirl and ended with missionary. She looks like the wild type but actually felt like the shy type. Missionary position suits her better.

GFE -Didnt communicate much so the GFE will need to improve. But it maybe personal as my looks not that handsome.

Overall - Good session for me.
Old 03-03-2024, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Billionylee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF for Smile from Teeruklover.

Was chatting with her for the past week and she told me to come and see her if i had the time, since its sunday and no work decided to dropby and surprise her.

Looks 8/10
Still looking as pretty as before. She was surprised to see me today and was glad i came. Could see the pretty smile she has on her when she saw me.

Body 8/10
Slim sexy body. Couldnt see baby fats. Quite skinny to me.

Boobs 8/10
Boobs that suits her body. Natural B small for my hands. Nice to play with and lick on those nipples.

Shower 8/10
This time she showered with me

Frenching 10/10
I felt the frenching improved after we had some feelings for each other. Not those love relationship type but the chemistry type of feeling

BBBJ 8/10
She has good skills with BBBJ. Can see she really knows how to pleasure a man. Combine good suctions, hand and mouth motions, wet licking and tongue action. It was great.

FJ 9/10
She capped me and got on top and she started slow to get momentum of pleasure. Today we tried quite a number of positions, we were having fun in all of them and i choose to cum in missionary positions and we just KO on the bed.

Communication was easy as her English not bad. Cheerful friendly and eager to please. As i like per GFE pretty much, most probably will see her again just before she goes back soon
Old 03-03-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
tplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to behold

Tokyo - Lust

Saw her this morning and tried to ask okt for first blood of the day.

Looks: 9/10 She is prettier than photo. A true SYT.
Body: Her body is exactly like what the photo shows. No hidden fats at all.

Boobs: natural B. Nice to cup and play with.

Shower: SOP

Frenching: 8.5/10 She take the initiative and was responsive whenever I reach out to her in between.

BBBJ: 9/10 solid and she can suck very well and fast.

Painting: 11/10 She loves to be paint! Super responsive when my tongue is playing her clit.

FJ: 9/10 After that exciting painting exhibition, quickly cap on and bonk her. She is tight and she is super wet and her expression when bonking is too much for me to handle.

GFE: 9/10 Her English is pretty decent with some help of GT

In short, I have one of the best bonk so far.

RTF: Yes! She will be leaving soon so need asap.
Old 03-03-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2055 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

FR Xinnie Lover's Fortress

Love me a good slim syt body. Tummy no fat, easy to hold and pump. Enhanced boobs. Interesting fact is she got into motorcycle accident so got scar on leg. Cute face and a ting tong smile that makes you fall in love with her. Love the location too. Very convenient and super discreet. Big bathroom, double bed in small room with really strong aircon. Just need to do a bit of floor sweeping and provide tissues to girls..

Basic english. Need google translate. Pussy got hair, trimmed a bit. BBBJ slow and sensual, did not allow DATY or fingering - scared got vaginal discharge. FJ was alright.

If you need more photos can refer to Humbler's post.

I have been chionging too much the past week, time to replenish my money. Ciao for now
Old 03-03-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Hartwayque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Peri from Teeruklover

Looks: 10/10 Around 80% similar to photos (light makeup when i saw her). Nice outfit wearing a nightgown and braless, can see through the boobs

Body: 9/10 Flawless body i would say, just that the tattoo above her chest i felt it damaged her looks.. Well, everyone was young once.

Boobs: 8.5/10 Silicon D cups, can feel the silicon when u squeeze them. But they are fun to play with.

Shower: 10/10 soaped me down really well, left nowhere uncleaned.

Frenching: 8/10 Quite a kisser with some tongue skills

BBBJ: 9.5/10 Slow and sensual type. She has real skill, especially when she did her work on my balls, sent me to cloud nine. Moved to 69 and could see that she got really horny when she started moving her hips, moaning and sucking more vigorously.

FJ: 9/10 Somewhat tight i might say

Overall: 9/10 Good day for me, had a very horny girl who was able to satisfy my needs.
Old 03-03-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 3
Titopi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTitopi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Fluke from SiamKen

Okt: thanks for the fast arrangement to get a rare slot
Looks : young pretty gnd face
Body: slim waist, tall and sexy with that pair of tits. Considered fair or very light tan from northern Thai.
Boobs: perfect shape soft and natural perky nips
Fj: since she's new, I enjoyed playing the gentle foreplay like first time girlfriend lovemaking. She's good at it. Lots of body hugging and rubbing on each other with soft moans. Soft lips sucking my nipples n soft kisses to neck n lips. She got braces on so soft romantic kisses add to the mood. Of course constant fondling of dick n pussy.
Once caps on wow she rode really long until tired. Then my turn to pound her tight pussy real hard and long in mission.
Gfe: easy to connect with English as she's a uni gal. she's new to this trade. Very polite.
Rtf: looking to satisfy true uni syt girlfriend bonking experience, she will deliver
Old 03-03-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 3
pinkgensis is a name known to allpinkgensis is a name known to allpinkgensis is a name known to allpinkgensis is a name known to allpinkgensis is a name known to allpinkgensis is a name known to all

Fr for Cartoon (Lust365)

Looks: 9/10 cute young lady
Boob: 8.5/10 natural B+ boob
Body: 9/10 curvy and meaty at the right place.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 good can deepthroat and suction is there, CIM available too
Fj: 9/10 just the right amount of meat on ass for a good doggy and missionary legs are flexible accomodating overall
Gfe: 10/10 good

Rtf: yes support soon again.
Old 03-03-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
happyheart is Cool - loads of Potential

Had some afternoon delight with Nanny from seduction today.

The location was central. OKT fast response.

She is a looker for sure, nice body too.

In terms or service, she excel here and will accommodates to all my needs. Wild and really intense 90mins with her. Truly enjoyed my whole time with her.

Gfe was good too, she knows how to tease and make sure my attention is taken care of. Good lady if can will come back again for her.
Old 03-03-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
chap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Janie from FT

Saw a few good reviews from bros, decided to take the plunge knowing I'll be in for a treat. Also the first time trying out this stable.

Okt: Fast, good, direct!
Looks : Milfy - as per the pictures. Would give a 10% discount, but pics are true to person.
Body: Slim with some stretch marks and a tummy. Fantastic with the nightgown in the pics.
Boobs: Enhanced, but soft nips and nice to grab on FJ
Fj: I sometimes can't get the second shot but manage to do it. Quite alot of skills ad well. Good with her CG.
Gfe: Even though English is very bare, managed to connect and had a few laughs. Her French is solid though, was demonstrating it throughout the session. Definitely sincere, and even got a simple massage in between shots.
Rtf: If I have time!
Old 03-03-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
Patriarch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPatriarch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Ami from KinkAngel69

Looks : Fair complexion, sultry look same as in pics. Very bright and cheerful smile, lights up the room
Body : Photos aren't accurate, she's gained quite a fair bit of weight. But not fat.
BBBJ : Excels at this. Very good usage of tongue, suction, ball-sucking
AR : She really knows how to eat ass well. While eating ass she was giving me a handjob and the combo was heavenly.
DFK : Plentiful
FJ : Rather tight. She enjoys a hard rough fuck in missionary with my hands manhandling her boobs. When she orgasms she squeezes really strongly with her pussy muscles. My dick was very satisfied but also very sore after.
RTF : Maybe before she goes back on the 10th

Old 03-03-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1778 / Power: 8
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
Dome1 getting worse recently even new bird like me also can feel it, probably approaching like doom2 fake pic AI modified. And worse part is lots fake FR by OKT or rewards, last time can filter 20/0 post but now even power pts FR also can be fake. Next one if I still see the girl big different with pic advertised will just walk away, don't care if the girl will be scolded by OKT or not. They themselves use highly mod AI pic blame who wo? I preparing to go back Geylang scenes also, continue like this doom 1 for sure. No wonder their business so low desperate for fake FR to lure customers. Doom2 I gave up liao now dome1 getting near. Siang sia
Feeling the same, that's why I haven't been chionging recently.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Claudia (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 03-03-2024, 07:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
fck44grand is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfck44grand is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lust365 - June

Looks - similar to photo, will glow as time goes
Body - slender, my type. Just the right size for me.
Boobs - natural B
Pussy - shaved, tight and wet
Bj - good with popped sound
Catbath - keep licking my nipples.
Fj - tight and loud moan. As usual fast and furious for my first shot, shower and then she gave me a massage. Arouse me again and cap for 2nd shot. The way she moans was so sexy and I could not hold much longer also. Got it out again about to 10mins later
Gfe - rest and never use phone, just chitchat with me
Rtf - yes if i got the time.
Old 03-03-2024, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Chuckerou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Peri from Teeruklover

OKT was fast to reply. Booking was smooth and easy.

Looks: 9/10 Pretty SYT type of thai girl. Around early 20s.

Boobs: 8/10, natural C size. firm and soft

Body: 8/10, she has the right curves at the right places

Pussy: 8/10 it was great just preferred shaved type would be better

BBBJ: 8/10. Good blowjob skills. can bob up and down very fast with gagging sound.

FJ: 9/10. Tight and her moans keep you going. Loved missionary position with her as you can see her boobies shake with no silicon inside, natural softness movement in it.

GFE: Average english, lots of kissing and cuddling. Also gives a good shoulder massage before i left.
Old 03-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 7
longjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud of

Here's my encounter with Baby(Seduction) yesterday.

Location: in the east, check with OKT for directions. Room is clean and nice.

Looks: Similar to pics, pretty enough for me. Had an amazing eyes and smile.

Body: Curves at the right places, body quite slender. Fair Skinned girl. Natural boobies, hence it was soft and bouncy

Service: spoke excellent english and had no trouble bonding and laughing with her.

BBBJ: went in quite deep and wet.

Painting: squirmed and had natural moans, trimmed and nice smelling.

FJ: Accommodating to all my positions and started by asking "what do you like", so seemed like she was out to please. She also damn skilful is all position. A real player out here.

Overall, felt like I met a lover as there was no commercial feels

Please be gentle with her and heard she leaving soon so fast hand fast leg book her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1