The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 10-03-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
punchworld deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunchworld deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Name 名字 : Aiko by KinkyThai

挂网 : https://sbf.today/showth...1#post23101211

Looks 样貌 : 8 (long hair with the cute doll like face, nice smile and nice facial features, sure no reject)

Body 身材 : 8 (Petite in height. Curvy figure with full back tattoo. Perky butts that is good for doggie)

Headlight 胸部 : 9 ( nice to suck, hold and touch, damn big boob lover that fit her body fame)

BBBJ 无套口交 : 9(lots of tongue, great suction, balls licking and deep throat, aggressive and powerful)

Catbath 全身漫游 : 9 (teasing, sensual, ticklish and shiok)

Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 9/10 (Her abalone is trimmed and is very sensitive at the clit made her cum within mins)

FJ 有套爱爱: 9 (After I inserted my harden rod into wet pussy, we did CG, Reversed CG, Doggy, Missionary. Her moaning was loud, natural when I penetrate her deep, fast and hard. Pump her till I cummed)

GFE 女友感: 9 (Lot of DFK and give me the out to please experience)

Overall Experience 整体 : 9/10 (shiok and feel like fucking girlfriend)

Remarks (if any) 评语: Service wise no dispute
Old 10-03-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 16
addicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to behold
Aurora from 7th Heaven

Aurora from 7th Heaven

Promised to write a review for the lady as her service has always been excellent.

Went to see her for the 4th time today: yes that's how much I enjoyed her services.

Won't elaborate more about her looks or body as it is already mentioned many times with rl pics as well in previous FRs.

She told me she switched locations - she used to operate out of one of the G area hotels, but with the Taylor Swift concerts, hotel rates have apparently been driven up to crazy prices - now she is operating out of an apartment for the last few days which is more cost effective.

No concern for me because I really didn't like the hotel she operated from previously, and apartments afford more privacy. Apartment isn't the best quality, but this isnt what I was there for.

In my first session, Aurora gave a professional massage although it was a brief one and not a full fledged oil or thai massage. That left sufficient time to follow up with a second shot. All was accomplished within the booking time limit of 90 minutes

For my future sessions, she managed to acquire proper massage oil and massage balm which really brought the masaage experience to a whole different level. Of course, to deliver a full massage experience she had to use more of the remaining time compared to the early days - this left no time for a second shot. I still felt it was worth it because I got my first shot off, and was still getting quality massage from an experienced qualified masseur in my remaining 45 mins to 1 hour.

SGD 170 for a 90 min session that includes one shot with a hot MILF and a professional 45 min / 1 hr oil massage is worth it in my books.

You just got to manage your expectations and tell the girl what you want - if you want the full 2 shots, you have to be prepared to give up on the massage or get less than the full massage experience.

My recommendation still stands for Aurora: For MILF lovers, for those who enjoy authentic massage, you cannot go wrong - just manage your expectations of what can be accomplished in 90 mins and communicate your preferences to the lady respectfully.

Her last day is 11 March, so book her fast if you want to try her out

Last edited by addicted81; 10-03-2024 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Add pic
Old 10-03-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Janie of Foxythai.
Had a great session with Janie this morning.
Okt as usual prompt, efficient and polite.
Janie is a slim lady with beautiful eyes and long hair.
Slim arms and legs with small tummy and some stretch marks on her
back thighs. Overall well maintained for a milf.
Soft and sensitive C cups with sensitive nipples.
Will moans and twitch her body when you licked them at the sides.
Pussy shallow and pink inside. Sensitive g spots just behind the clitoris.
Lick and suck them gently will send her high.
Can dfk anytime and anywhere.
In fact after getting into the room we kiss gently and I checked out her
lovely shaped boobs. Her response was so erotic that I request for extension to 120 mins. Lucky no booking after me so I got my extension to 120 mins to enjoy.
She was holding my head and dfk with her tongue and can feel her warmth and horniness. We teased each other for 15 mins before heading for a quick shower.
She helped to dry me and commented on my big dragon. She smiled shyly and said she like it.
She gave me a standing bbbj with lots of slurping and lickings from head to balls and back.
Return her teasing by kissing and licking her from neck to feet. Her moans and body twisting shows that she enjoy it. Painting and fingering gently just inside the clitoris brought her whimpering and moaning again. Can feel her vagina clamping on my finger. She told me she came 2 times and beg me for my dragon.
Caps on and we did from standing mission to bedside spooning, doggy with her jingle buttocks, cow girl, lotus and legs on shoulders. Whichever positions she will
pull you in for frenching and your buttocks as well for you to go deep. I think we did it for about 45 minutes.
After I came she removed the condom and kiss my dragon happily to thank him for the hardwork. What a killer gfe move!!!
We rested for a while and had a quick shower.
Request for an oil massage ( brought my own oil).
Good strength and techniques.
Teased me and dfk after about 40 mins of massage and she started kissing my dragon again. But old man do not want to stress my body and request her for more massage. She looks a bit sad but I assured her it’s not her fault.
Dfk and hugs before I leave.
Will rtf before she leaves.
Old 10-03-2024, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
lemonsquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR For PAT - Foxy Thai

She's the one in the posted pictures, but have some blemishes on face.. have big boobs.. Her service was top notch 10/10 , she knows how to satisfy customers and treat you like a king. High GFE. Can communicate well in english. Highly recommended if u are looking for power service lady..
Old 10-03-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 15
Clone Buster is one of the Best!Clone Buster is one of the Best!Clone Buster is one of the Best!

Had Janie of Foxy Thai earlier.

She's demure, easy going and patient in nature.

Quite the grinder and riding trooper and is able to receive hard pounding too.

When you hit the right spot the oohs and ahhs will come out

More GFE for me and if not careful she will KC you
Old 11-03-2024, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

just back from the last blood for Luna from foxythai, since she is leaving without taking any more customers, just share some highlights of her for bros interested in finding her in KL (likely no more visit to sg due to some reason)
Luna is pretty syt look and body very petite but with a pair of huge and soft natural E boob that looks amazing on her small frame, only that huge pair of balloon on such a syt body would deserve the premium price, her last day discount is a no brain steal no one should miss and luckily i got her last blood. All details of bonking in numourous positions and finally released my huge loads all over her body and face is all history, but after i reached home after a few hours left her place, i still got hard on when thinking of her, it's really a huge miss for what she got into and whole Singapore chiongsters will miss her badly.
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 11-03-2024, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 7
AquaticHoop is one of the Best!AquaticHoop is one of the Best!AquaticHoop is one of the Best!AquaticHoop is one of the Best!

Katty from flirtygirls

Looks 9/10 sweet cheerful

Body 9/10 slim and tide body with smooth skin

French 10/10 we did some fighting of tongue

Pussy 9/10 very tight and low milage

Bbbj 9/10 started off slow and she really lick my whole dick good till very shiok

Fj 9/10 started off missionary which I pull both her arms and Thrusted her deep ,her moan was sexy and her face expression was very horny type ,we did multiple positions before I ended shooting all my cum on her bare ass
Old 11-03-2024, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 2
boobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to behold

FR for Betty from Lust365

Looks 样貌/颜值: 9/10 WYSIWYG, nice round eyes and small face
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 24
Body身材 : 9/10 sexy figure, quite tall. Stands around 165 cm ++
Boobs 胸部: 100/10 huge cocomelons.
Catbath 全身漫游: 8.5/10 sensual, did it quick rub down coz I want her go straight to my business down there
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9/10 solid suctions. Seeing her kneeling down on bet my legs made my 2ic salute her damn fast after just a lick
FJ: 9/10 I savoured the scene of her riding. I can't get my hands and eyes of her cocomelon as I feel her slowly getting wet and wetter. Really damn nice feeling
GFE 女朋友感: 9/10 high gfe, she quenched my thirst for a good bonk and gfe

Overall Experience 整体: 9/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : 💯 yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Kind of regret that I booked her for 1 shot only. Will rtf her for 2s for sure

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

Date / 日期 : 10/3/2024
Old 11-03-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Foot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bell CF

Looks: discount a bit from pic around 90% accurate, photo using slight filter, very cute girl

Body: Natural boobs C extremely nice for fondling

BBBJ: She worked on balls and gave seductive eye contact. A bit inexperienced in the way she suck, but thumbs up for her seductive innocent look

Frenching: Sensual and soft with some tongue fighting, did not initiate but very accepting yours

Fingering: I think she likes it from her expressions and moans, pussy wet easily

FJ: she was tight and is rather hardworking. Doggy was the most enjoyable due to her fantastic ass.

GFE: Very cheerful and smiley, tried to make conversation despite limited English.

Highly recommend if you prefer the innocent young girl with low mileage pussy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=971565

Old 11-03-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 3
Zizorzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZizorzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZizorzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZizorzs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fr - Betty(Lust365)

Face: 9/10 Look better IRL I feel
Body: 10/10 Well maintained and nice to cuddle type
Boobs: 9/10 The nips are cute and good to suck, quite a handful to grab if you don't have a gorilla palm. She is D cup size.
Frenching: 9/10 You have to initiate and she french well.
BBBJ: 9/10 Skillful BBBJ, slow and dripping wet type with 2000W vacuum suction at times
Painting: 9/10 I think she likes it, love hole became singapore river after I gave her a good lick
FJ: 8.5/10 No problem with multiple positons and has got a good riding skill
GFE: 10/10 Perfect 10 for her GFE and desire to please, no rush at all in fact we slight exceeded the time by a bit
RTF: Yes
Old 11-03-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
skaterboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LingLing(Seduction)

Booking was a breeze, operator was friendly and location is accessible with plenty of parking nearby.

LingLing is a hot stuff with a killer S curve body, she is very friendly and accomodating, willing to please, overall a great session. LingLing has a slim and tight body, D+ boobs, tight pussy and very willing to french. Do pay her a visit, you won't regret it, save a RTF slot for me.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 10/10
Boobs: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9.5/10
French: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Yes
Old 11-03-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 6
mboiboi is a Helpful and Caring Samstermboiboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Paris Onesiam

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...0#post23121860

OKT: Lots of emojis, always good to chat with. No verification problems (probably because I've booked from this stable quite a few times)

Location: Onesiam locations are always good. Never been to a run down location, always good, nice rooms. Good ambience.

Looks/Body: Paris has been here before with a different stable. Back then she was bakness 2/3, (if you refer to the red cheongsam pic), now she's more of a bakness 4 (refer to video/studio pics). Video & pics are accurate- still considered slim, but with a bit of meat on her body. Fairness is as per the pics as well.

French: 10/10 amazing, slow, passionate.

GFE: 10/10. When I entered, she instantly remembered me, despite me wearing a mask. She remembered me from my eyes haha. The way she looks at you, the teh way she talks, very easy to KC.

Shower: Showered myself as I was first customer and she had just showered.

BBBJ: Didnt do much as I was impatient to get on to the action, but very good with eye contact, lots of tongue swirling and attention all around.

FJ: Can feel that she enjoys it too with her moans and how she moves under you. Tried a few positions, and can feel her grabbing my hips to push me deeper.

Overall a great experience - worth paying a premium for compared to other stables. She's here probably till the end of this week. High chance of RTF, though I am very tempted to try out the other offerings from Onesiam.
Old 11-03-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
JackyPhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackyPhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Jaslin from Terminal21 during the weekend.
Message OKT and got a fast response from him. Was glad that the booking was done smoothly.

Face: 9/0 Fair skin look like Chinese with very nice skin complexion.
Body: 9/10 smooth slender body standing 165cm, slimf.igure with sexy tattoos on her body.
Cannot stop running my fingers over her ultra smooth body.
Boobs: 8/10 Its a small B. Enough for me to grab. Manamde boobs so need to remind myself to be gentle.
BBBJ: 8/10 Decent bbbj I guide her by asking her to use her tongue more. Very obedient girl and like to lick balls.
FJ: 9/10 very tight,I had 1 quality shot with her and it was worth it. The best position for me is missionary like always, seeing her reaction and moans when you pump her and she just grab onto the bed sheets.

No regret with her, all her reviews are quite on point by other chiongsters and glad that I took a chance.

rtf: sure but must store my load first

Old 11-03-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
teletubbie288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quick fr for Miley from L365.

was out for a tight syt body, and Miley delivers in spades. this petite pocket rocket stands about 160cm and has a tight slender body to match, reasonably soft boobs that actually look great on her with her cute nipples, tight slim waist and perky bubble butt and slim legs. perfect. looks discount 10% from photo

service wise, slurpy bbbj, passionate frenching and catbath, tight self lubricating pussy and cute asshole. doggy was insanely sexy, she's horny enough to fuck her in whatever position you want. i got her to put on a dress and fucked her standing, then she bj'd me to cim. fantastic session.

catch her while you can.
Old 11-03-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
singan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...ghlight=cherry

Booking Cherry from seduction in the morning.

Look: 9/10 what u see is wat u get, pretty lady like photo
boob : 8.5/10 natural b. Not very big but suits her alot
FJ: 8/10 tight and wet super good skills too
BBBJ: 9/10 can feel the strong suction and the tongue twirling around when she suck
french: 8.5/10 allows and passionate
GFE: 9/10 good interaction and will cuddle when done
RTF: yes but will try Anna first. Set my eyes on her already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1