The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
dude47443 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Police want to catch prostitute ?
Or want to catch local masseuse?
what happen when local is caught? What is the punishment?
Old 05-08-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
saver8754543 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oversleep View Post
To all Bros I just wondering every time after they caught and show on the news only foreigners work as prositute . But every time we go to MP is all local Chinese Malay etc... and 1 more thing all of us alway go for Malay!! Is police don't catch local?!! Please give me an answer will be very appreciate because I really don't know ..
the answer you want, is everybody questions. lol . Anyway where got good malays? intro le
Old 05-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
manly29876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

everyday also have raids. Just bonk with care. Who cares.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 13
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jus a guess.. guess only..
Local mostly is for livinghood... honestly give massage, some other service (if any) n most but not all will not try to scam ... low profile thus less complain, less complain being police will not really take any interest..

FT n mostly China.. their intention is to earn as much as possible in the shortest time.. they hit the ground fast n furious with all sort of technic.. scam la, die die wan u get special la, quote v high price la... 1 leg step many boats aka bf n 1 bf find out all hell break loose thus all these result in many complain?? Got complain police must work, so resulting in some arrest..

But to be honest.. the number of arrest is nothing compare to the number that are operating..
Last few days, visited lavender st.... whole stretch every unit (almost 95%) are spa. If u know which stretch I talking about.. n the opposite side also same same..
Old 05-08-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 13
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Definitely agreed with bro manly.. Jus bonk with care..

We spend $ n bonk is wanna be happy yet imagine u go in n pay n while enjoying at the same time in ur mind thinking 'will I kana meet with police raid all these it kill the fun.. hahaha..
Old 05-08-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude47443 View Post
what happen when local is caught? What is the punishment?
Woman charter to be apply if got evidence.
Tell shop to stop operation.
Like talking to the wall.
Best is take away beds, bath box.
Employee n employer suspended from applying licence again
All licence revoke.
Old 05-08-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 17
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemoeboy View Post
Next Wednesday is Sinkapore's birthday, so last few days for them to get performance appraisal haha. Perhaps it is time to try good clean spa like Ye Zi and go home safe for now.
or try legal joints in GL / PT better .. they sing public we shoot private

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 05-08-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 17
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
Local mostly is for livinghood... honestly give massage, some other service (if any) n most but not all will not try to scam ... low profile thus less complain, less complain being police will not really take any interest..

FT n mostly China.. their intention is to earn as much as possible in the shortest time.. they hit the ground fast n furious with all sort of technic.. scam la, die die wan u get special la, quote v high price la... 1 leg step many boats aka bf n 1 bf find out all hell break loose thus all these result in many complain?? Got complain police must work, so resulting in some arrest..

But to be honest.. the number of arrest is nothing compare to the number that are operating..
Last few days, visited lavender st.... whole stretch every unit (almost 95%) are spa. If u know which stretch I talking about.. n the opposite side also same same..
supply and demand ... demand is strong, what they can do

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 05-08-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 10
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
supply and demand ... demand is strong, what they can do
HAHAHA that's absolutely true
Old 05-08-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Msuarez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonyapp View Post
today saturday, chiong safely...
Weekend more dangerous?
Old 05-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
mrbd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stansmith60 View Post
That's why sometimes when I visit these spas, I think twice. Why the fuck am I making these whores rich? They come here to grab our money, and that's all there is. The body is just a means to an end for many of them. No hard feelings. We pay with hard earned cash and in the end they own businesses that do a roaring trade. That's why these PRC women are always laughing at Sinkie men: it's the SG men who are royally fucked not them

if u have any good local ML with good service , feel free to share bro. our money will stay in sg
Old 05-08-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post

Local low profile u are right. They dont stand outside wave at customers.
Old 06-08-2017, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 15
moemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to all

Have always wanted to support sg ml services leh but sad to say the number of sg mls have dropped drastically. Back when I chiong spas in early 2000s, you can still get a handful from the bigger spas. Remember those Monte Carlo and Pissa good ol days ? Even a famous local blogger was rumoured to work as ML last time but i didnt find out where she worked. I used to find one ah Lian working at a parlor in Bugis but i think that place closed down already.

Maybe nowadays the Lians would rather date those rich Bengs that make their fortune thru interior design or club business than to tire themselves out as a masseuse.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9210 / Power: 0
MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI

+2 upp moemoe - local ah Lians no more in the scene - due mainly to social stigma + physically draining job in this trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemoeboy View Post
Have always wanted to support sg ml services leh but sad to say the number of sg mls have dropped drastically. Back when I chiong spas in early 2000s, you can still get a handful from the bigger spas. Remember those Monte Carlo and Pissa good ol days ? Even a famous local blogger was rumoured to work as ML last time but i didnt find out where she worked. I used to find one ah Lian working at a parlor in Bugis but i think that place closed down already.

Maybe nowadays the Lians would rather date those rich Bengs that make their fortune thru interior design or club business than to tire themselves out as a masseuse.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 15
moemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSI View Post
+2 upp moemoe - local ah Lians no more in the scene - due mainly to social stigma + physically draining job in this trade
Thanks for the up bro ! True la , family condemn , friends if they know about it think it's a loose woman's job haiz .. gone were the days you bathe and lie on the bed awaiting the ML's heels kik Kok kik Kok getting closer to the room and it's always a surprise every session haha ! Miss that feeling man .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1