The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2017, 09:32 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clitorio View Post
Bros, just think about it ... these WLs g13 and g17 ... the deeds they do to earn $$$ and customers ... don't you figure they will raw to get more $$& and regular?
Of cos they do ... let me just say this ... these 2 ANG pais will do anything ... I mean ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they will do ... if they like you and you got the $$$.
Use you brain and think before you speak

WL need to do mandatory check up at DSC, if they are tested HIV positive, they are send back to Thailand immediately

And some are plain stupid like Cyberspace Nerd going around asking for Raw and risk getting STD
Some of us use our Big Head and will not do raw due to risk on infection

Whatever it is, not all WL have that mentality, they will not risk yourself getting HIV for just $50-100? show respect to them and they will give you better service... regular does not mean because of raw, it means WL give them better service compare to other WL
Old 01-06-2017, 09:35 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Huh.... But when i went there... they dun even joob me aeh... g13 even cbj
Why Why Whyyyy .... sob sob
LOL people like cyberspace nerd la... go around telling people his ball funny suspected HIV... so WL dulan give CBJ to new customers...
Sometime pity those WL, gon't give BBBJ, customer complain no service.... give BBBJ customer complain not hygiene

WL got read SBF forum 1... so they know who talk bad about them... and who miss them*AHEM*COMM miss G17*AHEM*
Old 01-06-2017, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Ya i know g17 habit of reading sammyboy....haha she so funny sometimes...

G17
สวัสดีคุณเป็นอย่างไร
บทกวีสำหรับคุณ

Roses are red
Violets are blue
The best girl in geylang
Thats you
wa stylo milo, love poem eh?
Old 01-06-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
WL dulan give CBJ to new customers...
ohh .. so nid to rtf then can ah ..
hahaa .. love poems orr ..
Old 01-06-2017, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
ohh .. so nid to rtf then can ah ..
hahaa .. love poems orr ..
Its a basic thing to respect other human being, WL are also human... you respect them they will give you better service

Same thing in other trades... you respect sales ppl or others, ppl will respect you, if i scold you or belittle you, you will be happy meh?
Old 01-06-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Clitorio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Use you brain and think before you speak

WL need to do mandatory check up at DSC, if they are tested HIV positive, they are send back to Thailand immediately

And some are plain stupid like Cyberspace Nerd going around asking for Raw and risk getting STD
Some of us use our Big Head and will not do raw due to risk on infection

Whatever it is, not all WL have that mentality, they will not risk yourself getting HIV for just $50-100? show respect to them and they will give you better service... regular does not mean because of raw, it means WL give them better service compare to other WL
Thank you for your advice bro.
And also appreciate your clause at the end of your every fr :that each fr is your personal experience and we should take it with a pinch of salt.

It is totally true - it is your experience. And your alone . The wls who you've encountered the 'safe' mentality and not risk their getting HIV for $$$ - good for them good for you.

Take your own advice about the dose of salt with my fr. No need to assume I don't use my brain nor I don't think. Which of cos, most times I don't when I am room with the willing WLs. I use my cock for brains and it does all the thinking.
Old 01-06-2017, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Thank you for your advice bro.
And also appreciate your clause at the end of your every fr :that each fr is your personal experience and we should take it with a pinch of salt.

It is totally true - it is your experience. And your alone . The wls who you've encountered the 'safe' mentality and not risk their getting HIV for $$$ - good for them good for you.

Take your own advice about the dose of salt with my fr. No need to assume I don't use my brain nor I don't think. Which of cos, most times I don't when I am room with the willing WLs. I use my cock for brains and it does all the thinking.
Well the moment you generalise that WL "they will raw to get more $$& and regular?" you already don't use you brain at all
apart from the WL fearing for their safety, from a business point of view, do you think the OKT allow the girls to offer raw meh? They spend so much money and all the paper work to bring the girls in for their work... so why will they want to earn a few $$$ and risk their girls get deported due to raw related problem of HIV / pregnant

If you claim something you better have proof to back your point

If you think all WL will raw for money, why don't you follow this guy "I love boobs" and go and show everyone WL will do raw for $$$
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=285573&page=109

You can see from the thread, most of his session he force onto the girls that alot OKT have banned him

Last edited by strikeback4; 01-06-2017 at 02:23 PM.
Old 01-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ff11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
So i tried g13 today.

G13 Poona
Looks 7/10
Boobs 5/10 really bad boob job
Bbbj 9/10 received another deepthroat even prc lose to this girl
Fj 7/10
Rft no.

Went out after my session and only 1 girl was available. This house really popular.
Old 01-06-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bros, just think about it ... these WLs g13 and g17 ... the deeds they do to earn $$$ and customers ... don't you figure they will raw to get more $$& and regular?
Of cos they do ... let me just say this ... these 2 ANG pais will do anything ... I mean ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they will do ... if they like you and you got the $$$.
So did you actually got raw and more from them? If not, you are likely making false statements and create problems for them.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
So did you actually got raw and more from them? If not, you are likely making false statements and create problems for them.
Agree with you. There is no need to single these two girls out.
Why the anger towards these two, I wonder.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
I think they forgot the 3F's. But seriously, even if the WL provide you with a bad service, you can always go to another to improve your experience.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
It's $50 per fuck and the girl only get $25. I really pity them. Have a heart...
Old 01-06-2017, 09:17 PM

Quote:
It's $50 per fuck and the girl only get $25. I really pity them. Have a heart...
Tell them to have a heart no use, people like them have no basic respect for WL at all.... In their eyes they don't see WL as human beings

And when they don't treat WL as human, of course end up WL don't give them good service so they kpkb....
Old 01-06-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Agree with you bro. On a bad day they might only get 3 customers. Less than $100.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Tell them to have a heart no use, people like them have no basic respect for WL at all.... In their eyes they don't see WL as human beings

And when they don't treat WL as human, of course end up WL don't give them good service so they kpkb....
WL. Our friendly neighbourhood "no strings attached" sexual service provider.
Give them a smile today!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1