The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Cherrypink4940, kopishopuncle

Old 29-05-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
vitagen01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
Happy that you have had a great time with DotDot.
Thanks bro for sharing this gem with us. All your effort in discovering her.
Old 29-05-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP along geylang rd

Good Day Bros,

I have reformatted my phone, lost May WeChat contact. Can any kind Bro pm share May from Geylang Serai contact please?

Appreciate your great help.
Thank you Bros.
Old 29-05-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro can share contact?
Old 29-05-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hi, can share dotdot’s ctc please?

Thanks
Old 29-05-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

I tried an early 20 years old Myanmar ML along Sim ave near to the frog porridge shop.
Looks pretty with slim body.
She can provide good massage and offer basic service only.
Quite rare to have such quality Myanmar ML in Singapore.
PM me for those interested.
Old 29-05-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jiajunchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellf View Post
Tried new Spa last week at 6XX geylang
Took the one hour massage and was assigned to this fair and young SYT from Vietnam

Massage: Strength quite okay she applied on my back. At least not piano massage. She pop the question directly.
Specials: Good GFE and FJ very accommodating but No BBBJ from her
Dmg: 2 blue tips (up to you to pay, standard mkt price)

https://ibb.co/mqzLZyx

SYT 20years old very tight and wet ... Will RTF
can share contact 2b for entry n service is considered damn cheap
Old 29-05-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
TBH, one man meats another man poison. Alot of customers means she not hungry to drop her price.

Recently I visited a joint and I ask FJ how much she say any amount just pay what I want. I say SGD$58 entrance and 50 for FJ she agreed. She say boss say not enough customer a month to meet the quota their permit will be cancelled and they have to pay the boss monthly for the permit fees too. So desperate even if I pay 50 for FJ they are willing to accept. Also not a bad bonk for a early 30s ML. In the end I pay 50 with another $30 tips....SG too much carrot KCed heads so some ML will definitely being flooded with extra money becoming more demanding....So go to those you feel worth your money. Recently I found one SYT Viet which I feel is top notch for her price at UPL. Definitely better then this YY.

hi bro mind sharing thanks
Old 29-05-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8233 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to bro $$$$$$$$$ for dotdot contact.

pretty n fair
24 yrs
accommodating
Nice personality

worth checking out 👍
Old 29-05-2024, 10:05 PM
Samster

FR for this ml lady i met thru app

the place is located somewhere near geylang. freaking discreet and is a curtain joint, shared bathroom. message shop opened 24hr if i’m not wrong , can go opposite eat prata etc when finish deed

i visited this place around 2-3am hence no people at all. once i reached i saw a lot other ml slacking then i abit paiseh because they are looking at me. heading to the shower room i quickly wash up because i can’t wait
the ml named Lele massage my back for a few mins (10m)? and when the time comes i turned around and asked her if i can stand up and do BJ (tbh it was my first time experience bj). she damn good at sucking, quite fast (won’t feel the pain at all) after doing straight for 10m she got tired and asked if i want to lie down and do. I said ok den we proceeded . she start to hj me to get my d to the max and by the time i want to shoot out, i moved her head down and she continue sucking for me till my loads entered her mouth, freaking insane feeling bro. she never feel disgusted or wat, the whole duration is abit 35-45m i leave happily.

she is so kind that she charge me cheap (i’m young) will definitely RTM for sure because of the price

pros : freaking cheap , remove tops for you to suck/touch with no charge
cons: curtain lor can hear other boys beside talking, doing something

looks wise : okok lah 6/10 (got high standard of ml)
affordable wise : 50 (entry fee)
special wise : 50 (HJ) , 70 (BJ) , 100 (Full)
Old 29-05-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 880 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3389 / Power: 0
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiajunchew View Post
FR for this ml lady i met thru app

the place is located somewhere near geylang. freaking discreet and is a curtain joint, shared bathroom. message shop opened 24hr if i’m not wrong , can go opposite eat prata etc when finish deed

i visited this place around 2-3am hence no people at all. once i reached i saw a lot other ml slacking then i abit paiseh because they are looking at me. heading to the shower room i quickly wash up because i can’t wait
the ml named Lele massage my back for a few mins (10m)? and when the time comes i turned around and asked her if i can stand up and do BJ (tbh it was my first time experience bj). she damn good at sucking, quite fast (won’t feel the pain at all) after doing straight for 10m she got tired and asked if i want to lie down and do. I said ok den we proceeded . she start to hj me to get my d to the max and by the time i want to shoot out, i moved her head down and she continue sucking for me till my loads entered her mouth, freaking insane feeling bro. she never feel disgusted or wat, the whole duration is abit 35-45m i leave happily.

she is so kind that she charge me cheap (i’m young) will definitely RTM for sure because of the price

pros : freaking cheap , remove tops for you to suck/touch with no charge
cons: curtain lor can hear other boys beside talking, doing something

looks wise : okok lah 6/10 (got high standard of ml)
affordable wise : 50 (entry fee)
special wise : 50 (HJ) , 70 (BJ) , 100 (Full)
Nice find. Thanks for sharing.
Old 29-05-2024, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
previous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can I have dotdot’s contact please?
Thank you.
Old 30-05-2024, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
HalcyonT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro mind sharing dotdot’s contact please?
Old 30-05-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Keehan18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Please share please thank you.
Old 30-05-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

There’s an upcoming spa just beside Yoyo’s place. Not sure if renovate finish
So competitive. Side by side
Old 31-05-2024, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 9
neko666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneko666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Visited rb.gy PRC ML DotDot @ East earlier today.
A /yau5zo 24yo petite SYT who is sweet looking with nice smile, and less than 44kg.
https://ibb.co/88V5HYT

Very nice to hug and hold. She is a good conversationalist too.
Best of all, she is super duper tight with very small opening.
Life is good
Thanks $$$$$$Bro for many good reco, been getting a lot of good lobangs from him! Quick to reply as well so I managed to visit DotDot on the same day.

True to the reviews, she's a petite cute girl whose looks you won't reject. When I find her she's not taking any customers for fj as she is having irritation after shaving, which I'm totally okay as fj is not my thing as well. Polite for her to inform customers before hand as well. Sweet girl who does her best to please. I went there for bj so skip the massage completely. Unlike people who generally give a half-fuck blowjob for 3-5 mins then go back to stroking you, DotDot took her sweet time to blow me for almost 15 mins. I'm just lying there while she enjoy sucking me like a lollipop.

As I usually like to enjoy 2 shots, she even obliged to doing it for me when she didn't have to. This result in her giving me hj for almost 30 minutes in total, but she didn't complain at all throughout, which doesn't spoil your mood unlike some ML who will keep rushing you and asking you to faster cum. Her arms were defo sore but she didn't whine about it. We even overran the time by 10 minutes. For other things, YMMV.

Some people don't like the curtain joints, but I love it. Especially when DotDot starts moaning while licking and blowing you, and everyone can hear. Just enjoy the thrill of it, especially when you know someone is in the next curtain 5m away and can hear you enjoying yourself while he isn't getting similar service from his ML. Overall quite a steal for entrance and tip as well.

Oh ya, she forgot I wanted BJ so after the first shot, she even came into the toilet to help me shower and wash the oil off before we proceed with the second shot, so super worth the trip to find her.

Thanks Bro $$$$$$ again for the good lobang!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1