The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-09-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
I hope she moves out lol.. i hate the dingy little room
Probably hard in today’s rental market they need to find a safe yet cheap enough place…
Old 29-09-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Yes I agree, her JG is really good, still feeling the effect a few days after my visit.
But how does that work, JG without release? Is it painful? Some JG leaves me feeling quite pained, and she will get you erected without the usual sensual stuff?
Old 29-09-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Probably hard in today’s rental market they need to find a safe yet cheap enough place…
I highly doubt she'll move anyway. given that her ticket home is already booked, hard to find on such short lease even if she's willing to pay more.
Old 29-09-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe not, LL has moved recently and it seems JJ as well.
Old 29-09-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1074 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Have a nice day bros and F1 weekend

Last edited by formidable; 29-09-2022 at 12:05 PM. Reason: update
Old 29-09-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Maybe not, LL has moved recently and it seems JJ as well.
oh they are all In The same building? Did not know that…
Old 29-09-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Spaking69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
yet another FR for nico, though she probably doesn't need it, considering she is a hot topic in another thread somewhere in HC section. even during the session there were 3 bro who pm her for slots.

you might be thinking "bro, don't need fr then you post for fuck? " but hear me out, aside sharing my recent experience, would also like to consult with bros here on some matter.

Today (not literally) was a pretty lucky day. For those who have read my previous experience with nico, my time was cut short due to some guy infront of me late and overshoot the time. I reached early and let nico know, and she told me to go in since there were no customer (about 10-15min early). everything as per SOP, we made some small talks before going shower.

What I like about nico, aside from her slutty body, is her massage skill. Her massage is still one of the better one out there, and she does back stepping as well. so for bros who like hard massage with happy ending, she can be a option for you.

the good/bad thing about visitting nico is she do not show hand on the first visit, and she will slowly "unlock" and give you more service as you keep visit her. in my previous visit, she did HDYL which was godly, but only like a short teaser, barely a minute and she stopped. this time round, after the proper massage is done, she made me kneel in doggy position and gave me what felt like the longest and shiok-est HDLY. lucky she put a towel below me, cause my pre-cum kept oozing out while she was working her finger.

after that she ask me to flip over and ask me what menu i would like today.

me: "need to choose one meh?" while grabbing her perky butt.
her: "need to ask first ma"
me: "if i ever choose something else, means got problem with me"
her: "then you got bring condom? no condom how 啪啪?"

at this point, multiple questions were shooting through my mind. is it no sex today? is she suggesting raw? am i suppose to bring my own?(this is part of what I want to ask for bros opinion later) (note: previous visits the condom was supplied by her)

me: "don't you have the condoms?"
her: "only left 1 in my bag"
me: "one is enough "
her: flirty mode on "怕怕do twice then shiok maa" and something along the line of saying she dont want keep condom in her shop and asking me bring my own next time.

probably bullshitting me about it being the last condom because if i used the "last" then all the other bro after this wont get full service? which i highly doubt so since it seems like from the other thread, many bro are getting offered full menu as well. However, it seems like a trend, because i noticed in other thread where some ml offer full service but customer are required to bring their own condom, if not full service off the menu. I am ok with bringing my own CD since i can get a better quality one, but just curious if any bro here experience or notice this "bring your own condom" trend.

shall skip out on details, but maybe because this time we had abundant time, she wasn't pushy for me to finish. Overall sex was great, did it in multiple position before releasing. as we had some spare time I ask for a short cuddle and she promptly agrered. while cuddling (and grabbing her delicious boobie), she claim she cum multiple times and again suggested next time come can go for 2 shot (usual before massage, massage, once more) and take 2 hour package for more steamy foreplay (i was honestly hook to the 2hour idea because her foreplay is just that good and she didn't even need to offer 2 hour deal to anyone since her schedule is packed back to back) But I didnt dwell much on it, just saying sure, next time lets go for 2hour package just to keep the mood going at that time.

By the time we shower up and I left, my overall time in out was about 1hour20minute (sorry for the bro who was after me, didn't realize i eat into your time for about 5min)

What do bros here think about the "bring your own condom"? and if i were to go for the 2hour pack or 2shot deal what would the rate be? would it be full service price x2? or standard price x2 + topup for full service? didnt discuss with her upfront due to the mood. just trying to get a sensing of how big of a hole im going to burn in my wallet. would probably prepare for worst case scenario and still pay full service x2 since i am getting 2 shot. Expensive? yes. worth it? definitely yes.

all in all left a happy man with a hole in wallet. looking forward to next trip with her again.

++++++++++++++++++
Care to share contact ,thanks in advance bro.
https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...ghlight=nicole
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/nicole-massage/
Only found Nicole profile not sure there is other Nicole
Old 29-09-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaking69 View Post
yet another FR for nico, though she probably doesn't need it, considering she is a hot topic in another thread somewhere in HC section. even during the session there were 3 bro who pm her for slots.

you might be thinking "bro, don't need fr then you post for fuck? " but hear me out, aside sharing my recent experience, would also like to consult with bros here on some matter.

Today (not literally) was a pretty lucky day. For those who have read my previous experience with nico, my time was cut short due to some guy infront of me late and overshoot the time. I reached early and let nico know, and she told me to go in since there were no customer (about 10-15min early). everything as per SOP, we made some small talks before going shower.

What I like about nico, aside from her slutty body, is her massage skill. Her massage is still one of the better one out there, and she does back stepping as well. so for bros who like hard massage with happy ending, she can be a option for you.

the good/bad thing about visitting nico is she do not show hand on the first visit, and she will slowly "unlock" and give you more service as you keep visit her. in my previous visit, she did HDYL which was godly, but only like a short teaser, barely a minute and she stopped. this time round, after the proper massage is done, she made me kneel in doggy position and gave me what felt like the longest and shiok-est HDLY. lucky she put a towel below me, cause my pre-cum kept oozing out while she was working her finger.

at this point, multiple questions were shooting through my mind. is it no sex today? is she suggesting raw? am i suppose to bring my own?(this is part of what I want to ask for bros opinion later) (note: previous visits the condom was supplied by her)

her: flirty mode on "怕怕do twice then shiok maa" and something along the line of saying she dont want keep condom in her shop and asking me bring my own next time.

probably bullshitting me about it being the last condom because if i used the "last" then all the other bro after this wont get full service? which i highly doubt so since it seems like from the other thread, many bro are getting offered full menu as well. However, it seems like a trend, because i noticed in other thread where some ml offer full service but customer are required to bring their own condom, if not full service off the menu. I am ok with bringing my own CD since i can get a better quality one, but just curious if any bro here experience or notice this "bring your own condom" trend.

shall skip out on details, but maybe because this time we had abundant time, she wasn't pushy for me to finish. Overall sex was great, did it in multiple position before releasing. as we had some spare time I ask for a short cuddle and she promptly agrered. while cuddling (and grabbing her delicious boobie), she claim she cum multiple times and again suggested next time come can go for 2 shot (usual before massage, massage, once more) and take 2 hour package for more steamy foreplay (i was honestly hook to the 2hour idea because her foreplay is just that good and she didn't even need to offer 2 hour deal to anyone since her schedule is packed back to back) But I didnt dwell much on it, just saying sure, next time lets go for 2hour package just to keep the mood going at that time.

By the time we shower up and I left, my overall time in out was about 1hour20minute (sorry for the bro who was after me, didn't realize i eat into your time for about 5min)

What do bros here think about the "bring your own condom"? and if i were to go for the 2hour pack or 2shot deal what would the rate be? would it be full service price x2? or standard price x2 + topup for full service? didnt discuss with her upfront due to the mood. just trying to get a sensing of how big of a hole im going to burn in my wallet. would probably prepare for worst case scenario and still pay full service x2 since i am getting 2 shot. Expensive? yes. worth it? definitely yes.

all in all left a happy man with a hole in wallet. looking forward to next trip with her again.

++++++++++++++++++
What is this? Looks like a requote? Super confused on this…
Old 29-09-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

her: "then you got bring condom? no condom how 啪啪?"...

++++++++++++++++++
So she's a FL or this is off menu item? He mentioned this is spa nicole

Quote:
What is this? Looks like a requote? Super confused on this…
Think he quoted the post from crizpy to ask which nicole... there has been so many posts about crizpy posting it liao...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 29-09-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

2 ladies from sgbeautycastle Yiyi and Bing Bing @ pasir panjang, any FR?
Old 29-09-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
So she's a FL or this is off menu item? He mentioned this is spa nicole

Think he quoted the post from crizpy to ask which nicole... there has been so many posts about crizpy posting it liao...
Ok… anyway spa side post on HC thread might get a better response
Old 29-09-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

++++++++++++++++++

Usually I go for 2 hours. But I only do 1 shot. Negotiable I think. She quite nice can try to talk to her regarding this.
Old 29-09-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
It was Angel bro. But I went liao lah, session was satisfactory.
No wonder yesterday no slot for me, one taken by you
Old 29-09-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Came back from holiday and after a disappointing massage overseas, headed straight for Jiao Jiao.

11/10 will RTM.

Yes, she's good for RTM for me at the moment too.
Simply enjoy her company.
Old 29-09-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4433 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
oh they are all In The same building? Did not know that…
Nope, they are not in the same building, they are at different locations in the east.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1