The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 21-03-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 736 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Candy from galaxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=979197&highlight=

Lady was indeed 19 n she was same as video n photo provided

Look 10/10 very chio indeed

Body 9/10 slim n fair skin

French 7/10 light kisses and she was shy(very young indeed)

Pussy 10/10 very tight and low mileage indeed

Bbbj 8/10 slow n steady

Fg 8/10 we fuck a few positions and her moan was soft n sexy, same fucking a virgin high school gal with shy shy vibe with I like.. Lol

If bros are looking for wild Kind can skip, but if u looking for young virgin type of feel, she's definitely the type for u[/QUOTE]

Decided to try her after reading your FR and no regrets.

She was wearing light or maybe without makeup and I find she look better irl compare to the photos and video which make her look more mature den her age.

Really enjoy my time with her and will target to try out her friend next on my list.
Old 21-03-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jojosala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fr for Scarlett from club friday

I have met Scarlett few weeks ago and I have visited her 3 times
Every time she gave everything to take good care of me in every way possible
She is naughty and bubbly and knows perfectly how to please a man
Will look deep in your eyes during bj and lick your fingers during fj
Simply amazing
Old 21-03-2024, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 15
Broker is one of the Best!Broker is one of the Best!Broker is one of the Best!

FR for BB from Merci House

Had a great time with BB. OKT was quick and responsive.

My type of lady with slim legs and a nice rack. For fan boys who like a great ass, she has one great for doggy. I prefer fairer ladies and she is not that tan.

BBJ was slow and steady, the kind i like. FJ was like ML to GF. No need KY as she naturally get wets.

Verdict..will RTF
Old 21-03-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
Nqbnfz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNqbnfz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Eunice (Silkstockings)
https://sbf.today/showthr...ghlight=eunice

Okt: swift transaction. Gained my trust
Damage: 120/45/1

Looks: 9 WYSIWYG
Body: 9 slim
Boobs: 8.5 average, my hand can grab nicely
Bbbj: 8.5 able to go down for long. Not touch n go kind
Fj: 9 hard working. Will do everything to please

Rtf: it's a must
Old 21-03-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
zenzheng is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Gift
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name:
Looks : I give her 10/10 to me she is beautiful
Body : I give her 10/10 she have a good figure
BBBJ : I give her 10/10 her skill are good
FJ : I give her 10/10 i enjoy
GFE : Good not commercial feeling so 10/10
RTF : Yes cause worth it
Old 21-03-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
mousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Flimi - TeerukLover

Late FR but Bro SK reminded me this afternoon. Said not eligible for lucky draw but sharing nonetheless.

Location was in town and easily accessible. Meeting point is also decent enough. Flimi came masked to greet me as she came down from her room. First impression already says I will be in for a good time. Her sweet scented perfume aroused me as she held my hand and led me back to her room. As soon as the door closed she immediately got into the action, unmasked and put her hands on my shoulders. Looked deeply into my eyes and said "Hi baby, are you ready for good time?" Started light kissing me as she undressed me. Underneath her dress she was wearing some black sexy lingerie as I undressed her. She spun around put her hands on the dressing table and rubbed that fine ass on my crotch. She moaned and guided my hands on to her close to perfect Ds and continued till I was hard. hahaha... all these even before the shower.

In the showers, she cleaned me good and then got down on her knees to give me a preview of her BBBJ skills. Looked up at me as she blew me rock hard and I was ready to fuck her right there. However, managed to control as we dried ourselves and onto the next stage.

She pulled her dressing chair and told me to sit down as she gave me a lapdance as she gyrated her pussy all around my thighs and cock before going down on her knees again to BBBJ me. "The tiger is ready to eat you" she said. I laughed and said "let's see who eat who." II was rock hard and even had a preview of sumata. She then led me to the bed as we continued some hot foreplay as I painted her high and wet ready for the fuck. Experience told me she was PSE-ing quite a bit and I laughed. But wth, it was all fun and good. Gave her a good pounding for round 1 in mish and could hear the wetness of her pussy. Her moans also sounded intense and it urged me to ram her a bit more. hahaha. As I finished, she used her pussy to clamp me to make my surrender. lol

We took a break and shared about life and some personal stuff. She is quite fun to speak to and she also speaks some mandarin. Aroused me again for round 2 and this time she was on top. Made me suck on her gorgeous Ds and gyrated her pussy on my face as I ate that delectable abalone. We went into 69 and soon we were fucking again in reverse CG, doggie and then mish. For me it was just too hot to see her bouncing Ds as I pounded her and that beautiful face. Finished in this position again. I lay on top of her, spent.

Soon, cleaned up and showered, before leaving was also pretty fun but I will save the boring details to myself.

Overall, although the price is quite premium, Flimi delivers in every aspect from start to finish. For bros new to the scene, this is S-Tier, A-Tier level of service in my opinion. Hard to top in body, flirtyness, and hot sex. Will be back to see her again, real soon. Bros for best comfort, bring your own towels.
Old 21-03-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 3
klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!

FR for Beer, have not visited dome 2 in a while

OKT: 99BABE
Looks: 8/10 Same as photos, won't reject kind
Body: 8/10 Petite but has big enhanced boobs
BBBJ: 9/10 Soft warm and gentle, lost my first shot here
FJ: 8/10 Got my little bro hard again with a BBBJ, then pumped her for a good 5 minutes until I surrendered
GFE: 8/10 Chatty and cheerful, will help you to shower
RTF: Will try other girls instead, but other bros can support her. She mentioned that she didn't get a lot of customers
Old 21-03-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
gamedd is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandior View Post
ive been a victim of some stables who ask me to verify by sending selfie, after which they threatened and blackmail me with my photo after i cancelled by forcing me to accept or make payment or else they would post my photo online. I would avoid visiting those stables that ask me for selfie for verification
Sad to see that, i have been a victim of such actions by okts too, will avoid visiting this stable, if i get exposed, Im dead i have wife and kids
Old 21-03-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
fatsawsage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfatsawsage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lambo from Lust365
https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=lambo
Looks 样貌/颜值: 8.5/10 good girl vibes with low-key CFM looks
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : early 20’s
Body身材 : 8.5/10 small body with nice even Thai Tan
Boobs 胸部: 10/10 handful
Catbath 全身漫游: 9/10 slowed and sexy
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9/10 strong suctions. My favourite
FJ: 9/10 find her bwst in doggy and cowgirl.. enjoyed her riding cum grinding skills
GFE 女朋友感: 8.5/10 felt like she is my real lover

Overall Experience 整体: 9/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 : she will definitely fit in any bros likings. She knows how to work work work work work

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

Date / 日期 : 21/3/2024
Old 21-03-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Wanqualitymsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alysa from FoxyThai

OKT: very friendly

Looks: Very pretty like model, her looks is top 3 in my list so far

Body : Slim and her skin is very smooth

Boobs: Decent size boobs wont reject kind

Pussy: tight and shaved

Attitude: Great, super friendly. Can speak decent chinese

BBBJ: first shot no bj but second shot nice bbbj , slow and steady type not those very aggressive kind.

FJ: Great and able to accommodate all kind of positions

Overall: a very great session for me. Will RTF before she go
Old 21-03-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Wanqualitymsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Beer, have not visited dome 2 in a while

OKT: 99BABE
Looks: 8/10 Same as photos, won't reject kind
Body: 8/10 Petite but has big enhanced boobs
BBBJ: 9/10 Soft warm and gentle, lost my first shot here
FJ: 8/10 Got my little bro hard again with a BBBJ, then pumped her for a good 5 minutes until I surrendered
GFE: 8/10 Chatty and cheerful, will help you to shower
RTF: Will try other girls instead, but other bros can support her. She mentioned that she didn't get a lot of customers
Old 21-03-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -73 / Power: 0
Voyaguefi has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Amber and ambi tarma session from 7 Heaven

Show their telegram and texted bro for a fast tarma session

Btw thanks for giving me promo price and I really satisfied with the session

Both tranny was giving me double blowjob action in the bathroom when I was showering with them

Their body was slim and tonned ,I can say is better than some ladies indeed

Service was top notch and gfe for both is high up to the sky

Both can speak good English and very playful too

Pussy was tight and Both of then really knows their stuff and never left me lonely

Either i was fucking doggy and the other was licking my back n neck or either one was riding on top me and the other one was pushing her boob to let me suck

Thru out the whole 60mins session was intense and fill with sweat

If want to try wild sex,I highly recommend these pair
Old 21-03-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 1
byaerie is one of the Best!byaerie is one of the Best!byaerie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscular View Post
OKTs out to make fake reviews can easily anyhow randomize the last 2 numbers. That is why this thread exists, for FRs on bonks tagged to a username with reputation/ join date. But even so still thread with caution.

Only when u stepped onto a landmine will you go back to check for all the usernames that made all those fake FRs, mostly imptly, recognize the stables that engages in fake FRs.

I see that some of the OKTs are adopting this suggestion which is good, at least I dare to support them since there is some form of transparency now versus copy pasted screenshot with no unique number details
Old 21-03-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
mosinman92 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

BlackPinkXscorts2/SiamKen
SBF Nick: NIL
Lady: Angela
Shave : Yes
French: NA
English: Yes, Enough to make light conversation. Im not much of a talker but it was enough to get some chemistry
Looks: 8/10, +-5% from her pics. wont reject
Body : 9/10, skinny curves but nice body
Boobs: Enhanced, soft and fun to grab
CIM: Her BBBJ can die one. Lose focus and she'll slurp your soldiers without missing a single drop.
DT: Yes, Im pretty long and she almost went all the way down.
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: she is tight. Like her BJ, you lose focus while pumping, youre gonna finish before you're done enjoying her. Her moans are pretty lovely too.
Old 22-03-2024, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 5
Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=...6#post23174316

YUKI
FG

Looks: exact as per posting. confirm pic no edit. Pretty and seductive.

Body: very fair for thai and slender figure. Got naked and she is super sexy and hot and has some tats around her body.

Boobs: awesome B natural,

Bbbj: strong suction, wet and sloppy kind. Put in effort to suck, duration also long.

fj: she is those hardcore type, sexy moan and lots of enjoyment shown on her face. Good bed skills and know how to pleasure me. Good bonk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1