The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is raining almost every nights in BKK. Want to go out also sian.
Rain rain go away , come again another day ...... it's good to make out when rain ...
Old 31-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
No rain also sain leh.
Old 31-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
No rain also sain leh.
U have so many gers, why sian?
Old 31-08-2011, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 20
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishshop View Post
tipping of girl is subjective... unless i really really like the girl, I think I shouldn't spoil the market... maybe willing to give 100-200 baht if the girl is good...

one thing i might have just realized that I have forgotten is bar fine... otherwise for drinking, I am not much of a drinker, so maybe see how...

the more i read about bangkok, i guess, i might most likely reduce my fxxking activities... anyway, this coming trip is more like a recce + explore trip for my case...
bar fine add up to a lot

some of the bars now want 700-800 baht for barfine , which is almost half the price of their girl already

tip - tip if you expect to fuck the girl again
Old 31-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Samster

Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Time to go back bkk again cause what I wish for in front of four face Buddha really came true after the latest 4D result came out tonight ...hahaha ...
Old 31-08-2011, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
is it flooding over there?
Old 31-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
Time to go back bkk again cause what I wish for in front of four face Buddha really came true after the latest 4D result came out tonight ...hahaha ...
Congrats bro, I miss tonight but hoping for luck tomorrow. Huat ah!

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 31-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
Congrats bro, I miss tonight but hoping for luck tomorrow. Huat ah!
Thanks ya bro ... See when I drop by bkk buy u a round of drinks ok ?
Old 31-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow must have won a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBeautiful View Post
is it flooding over there?
Flooding with puyings....
Old 01-09-2011, 12:58 AM
Samster

It is time of the year, I am here almost a year and my condo leasing is ending soon. I dun think I want to renew my leasing here and now looking to move to a bigger apartment. Anyone has tirak staying around Ratchada area? Reasonable decent apartment will be good and around 15k THB.

It will be a bonus if your tirak knows any SYT property agent
Old 01-09-2011, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow must have won a lot.

Mai mee .. Little only lor enough to stay in bkk for a month I think so... He he ...next time I drop by bkk buy u drinks ok Mai pi ?
Flooding with puyings....
No le .. Rainy come many puyings no work lor cos no prey come lor ...
Quote:
It is time of the year, I am here almost a year and my condo leasing is ending soon. I dun think I want to renew my leasing here and now looking to move to a bigger apartment. Anyone has tirak staying around Ratchada area? Reasonable decent apartment will be good and around 15k THB.

It will be a bonus if your tirak knows any SYT property agent
Ok let me check out with my tirak... But I doubt got syt lor ... How about oba San ok Mai? A ha
Old 01-09-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:

Ok let me check out with my tirak... But I doubt got syt lor ... How about oba San ok Mai? A ha
Your tirak which apartment??? Obasan, u can keep as reserve.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Short FR on Buffalo Bridge:

Teerak busy with some business paper work, thus got some time to explore the ''buffalo bridge agogo''.

Reached there quite early and decided to bar hop in hoping for gems.
After hopped a few bars, finally saw one that caught my eyes @ RCA. Order a coke and asked the waiter to order one LD for her too.
Came to me and self intro herself as Nui. Her pasa angrik was bad, thus need to use my half pass six thai. During the drinks, she asked if I interested to bring her out. Asked her how much need to give in order to bring her out, and she mentioned 2k baht will do. Sounds reasonable compare to the Nana and Cowboy.
Gave her the baht and asked to wait while she change.

After she change into her casual outfit, she belong to the Funky, Muse ladies crowds. Didn't want to waste time and given her outfit is seducing, decided to do the deeds at nearby hotel.

Booked hotel @ 400 baht and here the rating:
Inside the hotel, she slowly dance and take her clothes piece by piece till her birthday suit and requested me to take it out for her.
Instead of she showering me, she asked if I can help her to shower.

Look: 7/10
Body: slightly tall about 1.64cm
Boobs: B cup with pink tits.
Fingering: allowed and foreplay were long due to her horniest I reckoned.
Frenching: allowed, tongue were out one or twice not into deep frenching, but during the battle managed to lock tongue with her.
BJ: 4/10, maybe due to the taste of the Thai rubber brand.
FJ: 8/10, almost did every position that I requested for.

After sometime of battling together, cum were out and decided to call it a night after resting awhile before heading to shower room, she requested for another round. This time she take the lead instead of me. Had another hard rocking before I explode again. Time wasn't permitted for me to stay long, so had a quick shower. Again asked if I have any gf. Didn't want to answer her, and gave her my email instead of hand phone no. Gave her some tips as she really good at making me happy and satisfy.

Damage: 2k, supposed to be LT but didn't stay for LT due some other matter.
Drinks: 300 baht, plus tips for the waiter.
Tips for her: 500 baht, due to her good response.
Total damage: 2.8 baht, IMO better then Nana and Cowboy, given some are death fish during the game.

Apologize for bad English and grammar err, as were using iPhone to type.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Just came back from this nice disco which I think worth a mention., scratch dog at Windsor hotel .. Nice concept look like ice bar as the whole disco is white in colour n quite cold .... 1 bottle of jack Daniels is 1800b n free 5 ppl to enter ... Mixer not included and will be 60b per mixer ... Otherwise 1 ppl admission fee is 400 b n 2drinks free... Nice music u heard on radio such as on the floor , rock party anthem n more...puying all very pretty n young ... Too bad I with my tirak otherwise will prounce on one of them ... This disco is worth to pay a visit as it is nice ... If u can't find any puying at ah go go , head down to this scratch dog n hunt your own prey ...good luck n do post fr if any one of you manage to try any girls there...
Was there on Sunday around 1am and OMG the place was quite quiet. Few groups of young gals with their bf/ tiraks hanging around in centre. Did not find much available gals probably cos it was still early and it was Sunday. Staff say will close 5 to 6am.
Not sure if it will close that late cos previous nite we went to another late closer place (usually close at 5 to 6 am), Insomnia Sukhumvit soi12 about 2am and staff were packing up and closing. Was told that there was some sort of clampdown to ensure closing hours remain at 2am and that all places close at 2am. Went to places that close after 2am like Hillary 2 and Sanook bar but they were also all closed at 2am. Someone told us that this 2am may be enforced for 1 month or so probably cos new Thai government just take over
Old 01-09-2011, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Try your luck n if your nong chai is still there, then u r in luck else just go without sex rest of your life. There r thousands of Thai gers in Thailand, what so good or what so chio abt her friend that u want to f her? If your bro/friend has the intention of bonking your ger, what will u do or feel?
Good advice, bro naemlo. Expected kinkier wilder advice from you but it is nice to see safe advice for a change, LOL Bonking gf's friend is always highly risky and more likely to turn out to be more negative than positive. So many fishes in big pond anyway
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1