The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 11-08-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandknight View Post
Ohh I expected that for SG holidays or those generic holidays. Didn't think it would apply for ID holidays. Well, hotel is booked (about $15 higher than normal for 2 nights). Hopefully I can book my girl one day in advance.
Nearly everything will be priced higher than usual on those dates,like restaurants w/o price tag,massage special,booking girl etc. But if you could get your girl a day in advance before the holiday,hopefully you can get it at the same price as what you got it during previous regular weekday (joint up their pricing during holidays).

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
tis one good advise,beter book cum back trip ferry tix upon arrival or else....lol

cumming back 2 sg during Sg ND can b a drag....tis cummin sun wld be bad 2,i tink...
Yes,coming back is pretty much crowded. When i go,the ferry was about 25% full,hehehe...and when i head back,i was surprise its about 65% full. I cant imagine those who would plan to come back from batam on this coming Sunday.

Quote:
What's the closing time btw?
If i dont remember wrong, they told me before its around 8pm. But i saw them start packing up around 7pm some time ago,so if you wish to go there and wish to be safe,head there before sunset.

Come to think of it,i notice lots of salon closes quite late in the evening,how come V Salon close so early? Their business is good...very good almost everyday,so be prepare to wait. Do note.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 11-08-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloluv View Post
We also recced the hotel massage spa with couple room and the door with latch. anyone can advise if they allow us to take and book their gals to our room for some kinky fun? I was kinda shy duno how to ask the counter lady if in the massage room, do their masseuse offer extra services if me and my gf in the room. Any bros tried this hotel massage before and if there are such special services? I did a search but couldnt find any special services for couples massage.
My experience, i booked a girl from booking joint,the girl gets to my hotel. I ask my girl if she wants massage together with mevinside hotel room,i ordered 2 massage girls from the hotel to my room (in fact,i ever ordered 4 massage girls into my room a very long time ago),and now i have a choice of 3 girls (or 5 girls) to pop YOUR golden question to,hehehe...

Massage per girl will cost me 88k rupiah per hour,if i want something kinky,i will need to offer a higher price. To me, nearly every kinky game has a price,hehehe... it really depends on how far out one would stretch his wallet to. Eg, i have a friend who has a massage in those higher end MP lik Spa Secret etc, the place dont offer special,but when my friend is willing to offer a little higher than normal,he clitched the special deal. Another example is another friend of mine at a hotel MP that does special services,but when the massage girl was offer an overnight booking deal,she immediately reject citing massage girls in hotel dont do overnight booking etc. End of the 1 hour massage session,my friend manage to booked her for 1.8 juta (yes,its expensive from my perspective but well...i would say he got himself a very good deal due to her age and looks).

Some pay 10 juta and couldnt get the game started, some pays only 2 juta or less and win the game. Good interaction (and leaving good impression) with the girls plays a very important role. I always give myself (and those very same girls) 3 chances if i happen to fail. To me,anything is possible in Batam,hehehe...

Above were just what i have seen in the past. Other bro's experience may varies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloluv View Post
I also tried wechat and the okt showed the album of gals to select and we chose 1 that was abt 1M for LT, 2 shots. However didnt came back to us when we asked of the FL is comfy with my gf ard in room joining. Seemed like its hard to find FLs booking to our room with my gf.
I think its not easy to find what you are looking for in Singapore or any of the surrounding 3rd world countries too. Even if there are,your options are very limited too. Right?

So i would suggest casting a few hooks and see if any fish would take the bait method as stated above. And if you have the money,you may wish to cast the whole net instead,hehehe...anyway,1 hour massage only cost 70k rupiah to 100k rupiah at most time for one girl (standalone shop not-a-hotel MPs kind).

Worst case scenario,all baits wasted,you lost about S$50-S$70.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 11-08-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Nearly everything will be priced higher than usual on those dates,like restaurants w/o price tag,massage special,booking girl etc. But if you could get your girl a day in advance before the holiday,hopefully you can get it at the same price as what you got it during previous regular weekday (joint up their pricing during holidays).
Hopefully, though by the time i touch down on 17th, it would already be almost 6. If negotiations with the mami don't work out, will probably book the girl for 18th instead. Or package it as a 2 day deal. Hahaha

Anyway bro, if you planning to go in September, maybe a week before you could ping me? If i'm going, maybe we could meet up, share notes (i think you'll be sharing more than me. HAHAH), or bring our girls out or something.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hopefully, though by the time i touch down on 17th, it would already be almost 6. If negotiations with the mami don't work out, will probably book the girl for 18th instead. Or package it as a 2 day deal. Hahaha
Bro, at that hour you probably cannot get any decent girls being a Friday evening. You can try WeChat for a change, there might still be quality one around. Just exercise due diligence to protect your asset and probably order ST for the night. Cheers.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Bro, at that hour you probably cannot get any decent girls being a Friday evening. You can try WeChat for a change, there might still be quality one around. Just exercise due diligence to protect your asset and probably order ST for the night. Cheers.
Thx for the reminder, but will tell the girl directly the night before of course. =)
Old 11-08-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7176 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, at that hour you probably cannot get any decent girls being a Friday evening.
Thursday and Friday nights are the best nights for FLs in disco and pubs. I kill my time at restaurant until midnight on those nights, just waiting to go.
CAVEAT: this applies only to those who are familiar with discos and pubs.

If not, more than wechat I would recommend a KTV. More expensive, but safer if one does not feel hardened enough. Wechat is the last option I would recommend to a newbie.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Thursday and Friday nights are the best nights for FLs in disco and pubs. I kill my time at restaurant until midnight on those nights, just waiting to go.
CAVEAT: this applies only to those who are familiar with discos and pubs.

If not, more than wechat I would recommend a KTV. More expensive, but safer if one does not feel hardened enough. Wechat is the last option I would recommend to a newbie.
Ok granted, I will not dispute that the discos, pubs and KTVs have decent girls at anytime albeit at a higher cost. Joints like Havanna, MM, Sri Kandy, Bunga, etc..... are largely operated by the heavyweights while the small fish and sometimes FLs will use WeChat to advertise their goods. After some research, it is relatively easy to detect the small fish with their small supply of a few ceweks. If you are lucky, you can find some gems there and the service they offer are comparable to the bigger joints.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hehehe...burger boy burger made by a girl?

...and how much is she selling them for.

Bro, where is this burger boy?
Old 12-08-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
WilliamLye is Cool - loads of Potential
Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Does Massage Joint in provide any form of special? Where do they located & do they have any webbite or wechat info?
Old 12-08-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamLye View Post
Does Massage Joint in provide any form of special? Where do they located & do they have any webbite or wechat info?
Did u read the thread before asking?
Bros here spent so much time putting it here but u choose to be fed...
Old 12-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 19
miloluv is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiloluv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
U looking for 3some?
U need to know where to go...
Not in those common places
Yea bro, my gal is game for it. Do you know any special places? At the hotel bar? Pm me if you know any yea, we’ve been searching. thanks.
Old 12-08-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, Miloluv,
For threesome with your GF as one of the participants, I am unsure whether any of the ceweks in the joints or spas are comfortable to do it.
No too long ago, one of my friends book two ceweks from one of the joints and had a great threesome with them. Although, knowing each other from the same joints, the younger cewek is still not too c
omfortable during the deeds.
Batam is still probably some years away from the more established centres where threesomes are readily available. Cheers.
Thanks for the info Bro OLO, I stumbled on an okt via wechat with albums of FLs. Upon agreeing price, when i mentioned that my gal will be joining, i got a reply no threesome. I asked even if we counter-offer, the okt never replied again. Yea.. its a challenge indeed and we haven’t explore the option of having drinks at the hotel bar to see if there’s any chances of picking one up. But then again on second thoughts, if my gal was to have a drink with me at the same table, might be hard to get a deal with a FL too. Haha.. and we had a not so good enocounter via wechat as well, we were glad we did not give much details.

After getting the advice from the wechat okt earlier about being careful with some wechat FLs that posted pretty profile pics but would sent those cmi ones over, we were very careful to try our best to verify them.

Wechat FL 1:
Pics quite pleasant looking, nice body. We nego on ST/LT, requested VC, actually person resembled the pics so we confirmed. After we mentioned about my gal be in room joining us. She rejected. Deal off.

Wechat FL 2:
Pics pleasant gnd looks. Nego on LT, slightly higher at 1.1M. We decide at that price is she ok with me and my gal she said ok with threesome. Requested for VC verification, she called but actual person kinda varies cos much plumper and face differs. 2 gals was in background, i think she misunderstood i wana book her and her friend for threesome. As pic differs, we KIV first.

Wechat FL 3:
Pics pleasant looking, nice body big boobies kind. We decided to take her, requested for LT 1.3M, she said ok with threesome. Requested for VC, actual face resembled pics close to 80%, so we were quite pleased that finally our efforts in hunting paid off. We gave her the hotel that we were staying and agreed the time later as we were going out for dinner first. She asked for our room, but i hesitate to give as i was still abit skeptical and wanted to see in person. We gave her the excuse that we having dinner outside and meet her at hotel lobby along the way since need access card to reach our level. After dinner, we went up and prep ourselves for the special moment. When the time comes, she texted us that she is reaching hotel, ask if we were down cos she is at hotel lobby waiting, wearing blue. We headed down and upon the lift door opening, a guy and a lady in blue was right in front. What immediately flashed across my mind was, the one in blue was not the one we VC nor in pic. I instinctively, led my gal to turn and walk as if we were heading out to reception and i also verified with her if that was the one we confirmed earlier, she also agreed it was not. We decided to just sit at the lounge awhile, while the wechat FL keep insisting she was the one and had reached. We told her the one sent looks totally different from her and she keep replying the same. We felt it was not fair to just accept some FL whom we do not find appealing when we are paying 1.3M. So we waited for that man and that FL to leave the lift lobby 1st before we head up, turns out after few mins, they walk towards the exit with that FL videoing the hotel as she made her way out.

Hahaha.. after they left, we made our way back to room having a good laugh at our “misadventure” and my gf consoled me about the anticlimax experience by making it up with her service. Well, what an experience it was and lesson learned. Never ever trust fully what we are into via wechat, even after identity was verified. Make sure all valuables are locked in safe as well, thats what was advised.

However, the unsuccessful arrangement was not gona deter us from hunting again. Next time, we will try our luck at the bars either at hotels (easier to bring back) or NED.

If any bros a regular there happened to find out any places that offers what we are looking for, pls feel free to drop a pm for the contacts regardless okt or FLs who are keen in such threesome services eh? Thanks!

Relating our experiences so other cheongsters here can becareful while cheonging yea. Have fun and stay safe! 😉
Old 12-08-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
My experience, i booked a girl from booking joint,the girl gets to my hotel. I ask my girl if she wants massage together with mevinside hotel room,i ordered 2 massage girls from the hotel to my room (in fact,i ever ordered 4 massage girls into my room a very long time ago),and now i have a choice of 3 girls (or 5 girls) to pop YOUR golden question to,hehehe...

Massage per girl will cost me 88k rupiah per hour,if i want something kinky,i will need to offer a higher price. To me, nearly every kinky game has a price,hehehe... it really depends on how far out one would stretch his wallet to. Eg, i have a friend who has a massage in those higher end MP lik Spa Secret etc, the place dont offer special,but when my friend is willing to offer a little higher than normal,he clitched the special deal. Another example is another friend of mine at a hotel MP that does special services,but when the massage girl was offer an overnight booking deal,she immediately reject citing massage girls in hotel dont do overnight booking etc. End of the 1 hour massage session,my friend manage to booked her for 1.8 juta (yes,its expensive from my perspective but well...i would say he got himself a very good deal due to her age and looks).

Some pay 10 juta and couldnt get the game started, some pays only 2 juta or less and win the game. Good interaction (and leaving good impression) with the girls plays a very important role. I always give myself (and those very same girls) 3 chances if i happen to fail. To me,anything is possible in Batam,hehehe...

Above were just what i have seen in the past. Other bro's experience may varies.

I think its not easy to find what you are looking for in Singapore or any of the surrounding 3rd world countries too. Even if there are,your options are very limited too. Right?

So i would suggest casting a few hooks and see if any fish would take the bait method as stated above. And if you have the money,you may wish to cast the whole net instead,hehehe...anyway,1 hour massage only cost 70k rupiah to 100k rupiah at most time for one girl (standalone shop not-a-hotel MPs kind).

Worst case scenario,all baits wasted,you lost about S$50-S$70.
Haha.. thanks for the valuable info bro nono, i should have seen your advice earlier before we started our hunting. Yes true that its not easy to find and options are limited, thats why we thought it be easier over at batam. Luckily we did not pay a high price for the wechat incident via trial and error.
By the way, what do you mean by your experience, you booked the gal from booking joint to your hotel? Where is the booking joint? You mean your gf was in the room and join in as well?
And i heard and read that most hotel MPs spas are clean, mind sharing which hotel your friend went where the hotel has massage gals that provide special services as well as outcall to your room?
Thanks bro, just upped ya pts ☺️
Old 12-08-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, for those interest in batam ktv, here i just went last friday, simple fr here. we went alisan ktv at formosa hotel

me and another friend reached 10pm,mami explain to us, 2 person small room (but given room no small) min 700k then room free, if by hours 70k/hrs, 700k bill can include girl sitting fee, girl hv 2 type a and b, a 370k and b 400k, if booking girl 1.6juta and 1.8 juta, mami ask want booking , we said no, then mami arrange around 20+ girl for us to choose, me and friend take one each, sound system there no bad, room ok, one can beer 50k+ , we order 10can + 2 can free and 2 cigarette for girl, after choose girl, other girl go back and mami keep girl hp, mean there no phone to use, i feel girl like smoking ask , then girl ask permit to smoke haha i say yes, and buy for them, my girl 21 yrs old and my friend 20 yr old only, girl quality there what i feel ok , my girl can song many hokien song, we enjoy till 2pm, me n friend tip them 100k ($10) Happy ending.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
jack80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjack80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody tried d Woda Spa n Resort yet? Going there with family emd of d mth, not sure any action there. Only knw its near Golden Prawn restaurant....lol.Any help is appreciated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1