The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-10-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Honestly is the ML's checking of DB a lot stricter now than in the past? When I started I visited a very ang pai legend when she was around as my 1st and no qns asked. Then visited a few more relatively popular ones and also had no issues. Maybe around 2016 or so. Never had to ask for my record to be put in but I guess some kind soul ml did.

Then I keep the same number so I never really had a huge issue to book. I just know my record has someone put that I take awhile to shoot. Not sure who put it there...
Coz most paid a hefty sum for the long stay pass so they can't afford to take risk and see the $$ vanish into thin air if get into trouble due to taking chances. Imagine the $$ paid becomes sunk cost and not even break even but sent home.
Old 25-10-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whynotme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/angelbaby-massage/

Visited her recently.

Face: 8/10 quite pretty
Boobs: 3/10 boobs are fake. I prefer natural, even if v small, still feels better than silicon
Massage: -/10 I don’t really like hard massage or cracking, maybe you guys will like it
Old 25-10-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Did she said which period of nov? Asked her last time she was being very vague about it like she's still thinking about it..but it feels like she's gonna rtc for good this time.

She only mentioned Nov, no exact date.
Old 25-10-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Coz most paid a hefty sum for the long stay pass so they can't afford to take risk and see the $$ vanish into thin air if get into trouble due to taking chances. Imagine the $$ paid becomes sunk cost and not even break even but sent home.
Didn't know in the past it was so much better. The 1st one I ever visited was also on a long term pass. But willing to take me so I guess I should just assume I am lucky.
Old 25-10-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Tried Dora. Voluptuous body , sexy , friendly and pretty. Her body is well maintained as she is a dancer. Sensual wise is just wow. Will surely rtm again
Dora with ending phone number 5466?
Old 25-10-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Honestly is the ML's checking of DB a lot stricter now than in the past? When I started I visited a very ang pai legend when she was around as my 1st and no qns asked. Then visited a few more relatively popular ones and also had no issues. Maybe around 2016 or so. Never had to ask for my record to be put in but I guess some kind soul ml did.

Then I keep the same number so I never really had a huge issue to book. I just know my record has someone put that I take awhile to shoot. Not sure who put it there...
I think so bath, I still can’t get appointment with most ML Recomemeded in this thread. So far only one accepted my appt.

Still trying…🤞
Old 25-10-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4074 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hmmm usually I don’t like shared unit as well but for her I would take it lol.
But so far I have never come into a situation where I bump into her good sis, nor any customer for that matter. Cannot hear any noise or action either since she has sound insulated her room, barely. I don’t think either of them are too popular either so maybe they space out and it wasn’t too bad.
but i got a ML who does quite bad BBBJ shared the unit with another FL and she came in to teach her... man.. first time I did 3some in my life..
Old 25-10-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
but i got a ML who does quite bad BBBJ shared the unit with another FL and she came in to teach her... man.. first time I did 3some in my life..
Hahaha what luck! Maciam some AV plot
Old 25-10-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
You are more fortunate than me. I had a few not so good experience with shared unit MLs. The worst is roommate is FL, they turn over customers at around 40 mins Interval so the base is a ticking time bomb if the ML we visiting is also popular. Also encountered roommates that don't get along and so they don't bother to stagger customers arrival and washroom usage. Most ultimate is kena those roommate that come in and out the room of the ML serving us to borrow things etc. It really depends on the ML basic common sense but sad to say some totally can't be bothered and assume we as customers won't mind at all.
I can only say so far my experience going to XXB no issues. If you want you can also check with her and quote your concern and see if you can work around the timing. XXB is one of those who can allow me to go at like 15mins or 30mins past the hour kind of timing, but of course this depends on how she plans her other appointment. And sometimes if you are lucky her sis not around also, happened to me once…
Old 25-10-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4074 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha what luck! Maciam some AV plot
not actually luck la.. cos I visited the FL before and told the ML that she does BBBJ really good.. ML shouted out for FL if she's busy and FL who is very spontaneous came in. paid them 300 in total for about 1.5hrs 2 shots in 2011/12 i think. Both kena caught and given white card, departed shortly. still in contact with the ML.. invited me to Chengdu, China for a good time.
Old 25-10-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLL2 View Post
Thank you for this compilation. Sorry, I can’t up you because post from too long ago
No worries, thanks for the heart

Now aiming this MILF, looks good.
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/joy-massage/
Old 25-10-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
I think so bath, I still can’t get appointment with most ML Recomemeded in this thread. So far only one accepted my appt.

Still trying…🤞
Well maybe must thick skin a bit and ask them to put in the record for you. I never asked but I never had a real regular ml before as well.

I think I am just lucky to get enough records. Maybe 1 day I can find out and see hahaha. With a few exceptions, I never really had any trouble booking ml. At least never based on my record not being in the db.
Old 26-10-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 17
cookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to behold

Went back recently to look for Shuang Shuang after spending a few months in dome 1, still the same feel as when I first visited her
She gives me the KTV girl vibe and was constantly making sure I was comfortable. Not much change in terms of looks, WYSIWYG. She claims she has gain some weight but I really can't see or feel it.
Hugged me and moaned in my ears during HJ while I squeezed and zhut her nnp, boob lovers stay away, I prefer small perky boobs
Do note she's still a vanilla ML so manage your expectations.

Also tried Emily, she was quite confident about her massage skills which gave me high hopes. But as the saying goes, 期望越高 失望越大
Pic wise IMHO need to discount also so I doubt I'll rtm as there's nothing that attracts me to go back.
Old 26-10-2022, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2086 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post

Still trying…��
keep trying and keep your cool !

I have been visiting ML since the days of hotel81. Then I stop for a few years as I have a regular in MP. Restarted in 2019/20. The ML who I book initially agree to the appointment. When I arrived at her condo, she hesitate to give me her unit number. Tried coaxing her but failed. As it was late, it’s unlikely I am able to book another ML. Just a few blocks away, there’s a MP. So I send her picture of the MP and tell her that if she don’t give me her unit number, I will visit the MP instead. Long story short, that MP is clean joint and I had a 1 hour massage. I complaint to her that she should not let me make a wasted trip. She apologized and I let it go. Getting angry at her wouldn’t make any diff

After the massage, I walk to the nearby prata shop. I send her a picture of the prata and asked if she would like to join me. Guess what? She asked if I can tabao for her instead. I agree after she promised that she wouldn’t fly me aeroplane again

The ML and her room mate even came down in a sexy nightie to pick me as I was having issues with the access. This might sounds liked a fairy tale. she was visibly touched and asked if I still want massage after eating the prata. She even suggested that I sleep over as I am the last customer. Yeah, she agree to help me write a good comment in the database. Ha ha …….just sharing
Old 26-10-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I think the real killers are firstly the high rental market here - most of the girls are complaining rental rates are up 2-3x for those who had been here before.

The other is the inability to fly back home easily. This to me is a big factor resulting in some being jaded and just want to be back for good. Previously whenever they miss home (all human beings after all and the young ones may have never experienced long time away from home also), flights back are cheap and no quarantine. Now flights back are like 3-4k sgd, need to quarantine, and u run the risk of your tickets being changed and worst still cancelled with little refund..
Very good insights of the current ML situation. It also means if the ML makes that decision to rtc, most likely she will not return again. Unless China changes its covid policies completely in next few months, which doesn't look like it will happen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1