The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2016, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Was feeling boring today, text TomMaffolter to meetup.
Previously Wendella wrote about rubba cafe in Q8 & I rem in Hcm thread 2 someone mention it too, wanted to see some of these places long ago.

He brought me to 2 cafe in Q8 where i can choose girls for rubba, they come sit on my lap and i slip my hand into their clothes to play their breast and nipple.
Damage: 30K-50K for drinks and 50K for tips

Next he brought me to a special saloon where the girl willing to go full naked.
I spot a petite SYT and pick her. She bbbj me full naked and we also do 69.
Damage: 160K. ( 200K if opt for CIM but she had a sore and refuse CIM)

Then we proceed to another bbbj cafe where girls will do CIM. This cafe is interesting, their seat are actually hammock, this cafe have at least 3 pretty girl, took one 18yr SYT and have a bbbj & 69
Damage: 100K include drinks.

Move on to eat duck porride for dinner, then proceed to some cafe in rubba girl cafe where the girls will hj for guys in their seat.
Did not see anyone i like so just pay for drinks. (20K per drink)

Next proceed to another bbbj cafe, pick one pretty girl, service not really good, more hj than bj and refuse 69 but she can speak chinese pretty well. A surprised at least.
Damage: 100K include drinks.

Last station bbbj cafe, pick one cutie SYT, she do bbbj very hardworking and willing to go for 69.
Damage: 150K ( 100K for bbbj include drinks + 50K surcharge for 69)

Note: The purpose for this post is to document what i saw in those local places.
Do not pm me on how to go there because I do not have the address and it is too far out in kampung area.

Last edited by pting; 04-04-2016 at 11:49 AM.
Old 04-04-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

actually me and Pting were talking in PM about the cunnilingus issue. I've never been a big eating man, I have to admit. But that changes for me if the girl is especially young, pretty and fresh, and of course if she is not that active in terms of customers (or a real life girl rather than P4P). One time I remember having a great go at it with a girl I met in a HBT bar years back who was working her first night, as fresh as they get, was very cute, shy and delicious. I can think of another 2 similar to that. One thing about the HBT bars then (2005-2011 or so) was that girls probably just went with one customer per night. Two was possible but if you got there early evening (like I did) about 7pm then it was certain you were first. So you could be pretty sure your tongue was going into something relatively clean, or let me just say it directly: sperm free.

So for me, just as it's an issue to french kiss a girl who is doing blow jobs, it's also an issue to DATY with one who is doing lots of customers per day. And the website girls seem to be exactly that. So I don't.

I have not 69'd with a cafe om girl. There was one who I was going to try some stuff with back in Feb but she suddenly disappeared on me. And I would have done 69 with her.

So, yeah, I'd be interested to hear other views on this, and preferences.
Old 04-04-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Sorry I don't fantasize about catching STDs from doing 69s with gals who routinely perform BJs on locals.. We all know that locals pee anywhere on the streets and washing their hands & dicks is rare.!
Every adult should be responsible for their own action. It is not which country or which girl is safer, it is all the same. Everything come with a risk.

I received a pm from "someone" same as you who have big concern over oral sex. Guys who want to practice safe sex can make enquiries at the below link. There is a real doctor in this forum to answer the question.

Or the best way to prevent catching STD is to follow Dr Tan's advice.
The only 2 things that guarantee you do not get STDs are:
1. Abstinence
2. Being in a mutually monogamous relationship with a partner free of infections

Cheers

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=583401

Last edited by pting; 04-04-2016 at 12:25 PM.
Old 04-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post

Or the best way to prevent catching STD is to follow Dr Tan's advice.
The only 2 things that guarantee you do not get STDs are:
1. Abstinence
2. Being in a mutually monogamous relationship with a partner free of infections

Cheers

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=583401
Basically the more active your sex partner is with different other partners, the higher the risk. So any girls who do many different customers per day, those are the highest risk ones. And if there's customers of theirs going from one girl to another too, you can see how if one girl gets infected, soon many are. And vice versa.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
May the best team wins!
Created new thread for both Team Hoian vs TomMAffolter

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=598878

Just argue there or all will be move to this new thread.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-04-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

A not so good find today. Last shot of my holiday Proceed to hotel and get a room. Waited 30mins, getting frustrated, text her again, she reply reach hotel already. 3mins later knock on the door, i open and see a plain jane girl, but she was smiling all the way and hug me when she walk in. Next she sit on the bed trying to chat and touch me like not in a rush but too bad i in a rush to airport, ask her go bath quickly.

Last edited by pting; 17-04-2016 at 01:00 AM.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
man u should try the girl i suggest, she has a better body so looks older but supposely she only 20ish...i also tried a plain girl similar good service was 400k in d10...let me know if u want ill pass u her details
I already book her and also going to airport soon so might well settle for this girl.
Old 04-04-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Cool_Taurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[Deleted by Moderator]

This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references or pictures to any persons under the age of 18. This restriction includes the references in the form of code words like "very young" or "young girls".

Last edited by Hurricane88; 09-07-2016 at 02:50 PM.
Old 04-04-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

Name : Tina. I must say she's really young at 22, sexy and pretty.

However.........

Face beauty : 7/10 cute and syt type
Boobs : B Cup
Pussy hair : like Osama beard
Pussy cosmetics : wrecked, need repair
Pussy lubricant : need Mobil One 05W30
Sex Performance : kindergarden
ORAL Sex : need Oral B
Clealiness : very creamy , cheesy and thats what we call CCB

Advise to bro : dont waste your time
Old 04-04-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 14
wwoz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywwoz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

looking for kakis to chiong HCM KTV around 5 Jun to 8 Jun. pls let me know, thank you.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

Haha.......Nuru Massage, Nuru is an erotic massage technique in which one or more masseuses rubs their body against the clients' body after both parties are nude and covered with an odorless and tasteless massage oil. The word originates from the Japanese language and means "slippery/smooth.

Those we the times......now you bring back my sweet memories......
I glad i tried it, they lube your whole body with this Japanese oil and technics of nuru massage, how can i describe......its mind blowing. You dont get this in typical massage shops.....yes it can be too arousing, full of dopamine and yet risky..........but who cares you got to try once at least in a cheongsters diary......
Old 05-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sasukebol is Cool - loads of Potential
Ho Chi Minh trips

Anyone going to Ho Chi Minh on July?can I tag along?
Old 05-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

It is right that many info is

Last edited by pting; 17-04-2016 at 01:27 AM.
Old 05-04-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

There was a debate about bareback and aggressive customers that got moved to another thread.

Too bad. My most recent reply is over there now. Things I was saying and replies seem to have been moved, even though I wasn't taking part in the Hoian Tom debate. Also we were talking about valid issues and refraining from personal attacks. It seemed like a good healthy and meaty topic for this thread. It's not all just fun and games. Must look at the dark side as well sometimes. Too bad it was moved.

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/show...1#post14427269

Last edited by Wendella; 05-04-2016 at 05:59 PM.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

Finish business meeting as early as 4pm , so head down to favourite Vien Dong Hotel massage. Choose VIP Room VND 680k for 2 hours. Enjoy sauna and steam bath. The Masseur, lets call her Miss 16.

Face : 9/10, korean style look. A bit of Fan Bing Bing mixed with Oh Yeon Seon.
Height : 166, nice long legs.
Boobs : C Cupper with pink nipples
Massage : good pressure
HJ : nice, slow and teasing and free to roam. Nice strawberry fragrant.

Overall i was very satisfiied with the session, very nice lady to have a conversation with, and she speaks good english.

Tips 500k, little bit higher than average standard room masseurs. She finish work at 10pm.
We will meet at Canalis later, table booked VND 1 million with 1 bottle of wine.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread