The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5594 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemoeboy View Post
Have always wanted to support sg ml services leh but sad to say the number of sg mls have dropped drastically. Back when I chiong spas in early 2000s, you can still get a handful from the bigger spas. Remember those Monte Carlo and Pissa good ol days ? Even a famous local blogger was rumoured to work as ML last time but i didnt find out where she worked. I used to find one ah Lian working at a parlor in Bugis but i think that place closed down already.

Maybe nowadays the Lians would rather date those rich Bengs that make their fortune thru interior design or club business than to tire themselves out as a masseuse.
i think there are still a few locals. just that u don't see their photos on FB etc.

those on FB are alws foreigners bcos they are not afriad of being recognised. and usually only those chio ones (or those who think they are chio) will let their boss advertise their photos.

u will be surprised how many MLs are working per shift in those HDB spa when in actual fact on 5-6 girls photos can be found on the FB page.
Old 07-08-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 10
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
i think there are still a few locals. just that u don't see their photos on FB etc.

those on FB are alws foreigners bcos they are not afriad of being recognised. and usually only those chio ones (or those who think they are chio) will let their boss advertise their photos.

u will be surprised how many MLs are working per shift in those HDB spa when in actual fact on 5-6 girls photos can be found on the FB page.
This is true, there are some ah lians still working in singapore

However, hard to find. The last I had was a local ah lian with full tattoo on the back

Super kinky especially when I enter her from the back
Old 07-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 10
natchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to all

Wonder how the wind situation now

Haven't heard much since the massive operation last week
Old 07-08-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 679 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14695 / Power: 18
Koizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond repute

12 arrested in anti-vice blitz

Min 2 points to trade.
【Waiting for Return】arbitrageur
【Never Return】18sons | kungfuman | mightyys | Littleyk | Warzboy | babyonboard | elvis | ppt2

【BLACKLIST】Shan Shan, 慧玲 (Hui Ling)
Old 07-08-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
only 12 arrested consider for show only ..
Is not a problem for AV to arrest more than that if they want to..chicken feed for AV....probably due to complaint especially from next door Neighbour in hdb... moreover all FL advertise on line with their ctc number ....just call them to book a session ..bingo!!!!
Old 08-08-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes u are rite , all ctc at website, just make selection.
Can find many freelance,.
Now only arrest those that got ppl complain first.

Last edited by localla; 08-08-2017 at 12:18 PM.
Old 08-08-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oversleep View Post
To all Bros I just wondering every time after they caught and show on the news only foreigners work as prositute . But every time we go to MP is all local Chinese Malay etc... and 1 more thing all of us alway go for Malay!! Is police don't catch local?!! Please give me an answer will be very appreciate because I really don't know ..
Local are auntie no ppl want to book.
Av come they sit there ,no job.

Last edited by localla; 08-08-2017 at 12:17 PM.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 17
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Today so lucky, tio AV surprise spot check, Lucky the SPA is licence and clean and I just finish my session. The AV guy is quite rude and said the ML rude. I almost want to get up and argue with the AV guy. Other no licence around quickly close shop.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by washing View Post
Today so lucky, tio AV surprise spot check, Lucky the SPA is licence and clean and I just finish my session. The AV guy is quite rude and said the ML rude. I almost want to get up and argue with the AV guy. Other no licence around quickly close shop.
You should have done that so that leave a good impression to the ML. Next visit she remember you stand for her last time then sure have 报答。
Old 08-08-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 17
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
You should have done that so that leave a good impression to the ML. Next visit she remember you stand for her last time then sure have 报答。
Wait I go up the bus. Then siao liao.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 0
SG2020 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSG2020 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSG2020 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This stupid trichard always like to talk cock or asked stupid question here
Old 08-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 0
SG2020 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSG2020 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSG2020 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't understand why so many bros here still upped his points

Nick: trichard

Last edited by SG2020; 08-08-2017 at 09:46 PM.
Old 08-08-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
AV in plain clothes? At TH?
Today at TH carpark, saw 2 QX car. Called my ML to find out if she is ok. Glad she's fine.
Old 09-08-2017, 06:00 AM
Samster

Thk u bro for update.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

+27 upp for supporting a Clean Licensed spa - Play Safe & Go Home Safe.

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1