The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2012, 05:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason1980 View Post
Was in Guangzhou last week for a v short biz trip. No time to go CP so had to make do with wha I could find in GZ. Tried the spa at 蔚蓝国际 3rd floor which was mentioned in earlier posts. Overall, taking into consideration how limited action is, it was quite ok for the price. Paid about 378 if I don't remember wrongly.

Sorry I don't remember the girl's number. But must say, the mamasan looks much better
Next time, you can also try the foot massage in the spa, its only rmb20 for 30 minutes. The mummy is quite chio. I wanna try KC both of them. They are on different shifts and they change shift every month.
Old 16-04-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 18
weeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweeklys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
GZ is quite similar to SZ a big city. In fact a provincial capital of Guang Dong.
The gov has to ensure discipline and absolute control. So everything has to be seen following the rules at least.

Good for shopping, dinning, do business, make money etc ... Yes still have many massages that offer hj.....may be some offering fj but very discreetly.
Want a "quick release" yes no problem can find but want to good fun. Even resident like our bro has to go all the way to CP. I think we know what he mean.

For me whenever I'm in GZ either Iwill try to finish my "work" as fast and possible so as to get to CP or i arrange a regular companion to be with me to enjoy which GZ can offer best.

I think more productive and efficient this way then trying "hunt around" in GZ knowingly that I m going pay much more and not that easy. Keke.....
bro, wouldnt it be very far to travel to and fro GZ/CP? My past experience by car from CP to Baiyun Airport is 2 hrs. damn long. how do you do that?

i am going to GZ on May 6. I need to go to Panyu for factory visit and my fr in DG has advise me to stay at CP then travel to Panyu and back in the evening for CP fun.
Old 17-04-2012, 12:49 AM
Samster

fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeklys View Post
bro, wouldnt it be very far to travel to and fro GZ/CP? My past experience by car from CP to Baiyun Airport is 2 hrs. damn long. how do you do that?

i am going to GZ on May 6. I need to go to Panyu for factory visit and my fr in DG has advise me to stay at CP then travel to Panyu and back in the evening for CP fun.
Your friend gave you a good recommendation. Panyu is south of GZ and in terms of travel distance, its nearer to CP than GZ. However, besides taxi, i do not how to connect the two places. By taxi, i am guessing about rmb300plus one way. Panyu to GZ via metro is about 35 mins.
If you are in GZ, you just need to get on the metro to GZ east station. Go up one floor and you are at the station to CP. Make sure you have of passport and with that buy a 1st class ticket which cost you rmb60(normal class is rmb55) to Dongguan station. About 40 mins later, you will arrive at Donguan station which is CP town. Take a cab which will cost you rmb15 to rmb20 max, and 10 mins later you will at the hear of CP near mirathon hotel. Dont take taxi from the stand, they will charge rmb30, walk to the main road and flag one down. please note that the timing is an estimate and there is waiting time involved..
Old 17-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
However, besides taxi, i do not how to connect the two places. By taxi, i am guessing about rmb300plus one way.
Taxi from Guangzhou South/Panyu costs nearly RMB600 (including tolls)! Takes nearly 1.5 hours to 2 hours (depending on number of accidents along the way). Best is still take the express train!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 17-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Taxi from Guangzhou South/Panyu costs nearly RMB600 (including tolls)! Takes nearly 1.5 hours to 2 hours (depending on number of accidents along the way). Best is still take the express train!
You are right.. So i made some calls to get accuracy and if i were to book a sedan from panyu to CP, its rmb600. I then called my regular CP based driver and with him, if he picks from Panyu to CP, he charges rmb450. PM me if number needed..
Old 18-04-2012, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!

Quote:
Sorry bro, i usually sleep la cos my family is here in GZ with me. As such, GZ/Tianhe is not so much my playground. When I need to bonk and do not have the luxury of time, I will go to Haizhu area but usually in the evenings after work. For SW, you can try near the GZ east station. there was one nite i was back from CP too late and had to walk back home. I noticed some SW near the station and one approached me, told me 300 ST. I did not try though, esp not upon returning from CP.. Hehe
GZ East station.....hmm....where is SW?
Old 18-04-2012, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demarco View Post
GZ East station.....hmm....where is SW?
I dont know if they are permanently there. When i was approached, it was about 11pm along Zi Jing Er jie. If you are interested, tomorrow we go check out the area together at about 10pm to 10.30pm. Will pm my number to you now..
Old 18-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
I then called my regular CP based driver and with him, if he picks from Panyu to CP, he charges rmb450. PM me if number needed..
Thanks for the offer I will take note in case of any last minute urges but after my last ride in the cab I will stick with the trains for now.

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 18-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the offer I will take note in case of any last minute urges but after my last ride in the cab I will stick with the trains for now.
Me too. In 2008, i took a cab from Baiyun airport to CP. Poorly maintained car, aircon, BO of driver. when i told him i need to pee, he just swerved the cab to the side of the expressway to let me pee.. Reminds me of HCMC.. do you live in GZ? CP on 27th?
Old 18-04-2012, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Me too. In 2008, i took a cab from Baiyun airport to CP. Poorly maintained car, aircon, BO of driver. when i told him i need to pee, he just swerved the cab to the side of the expressway to let me pee.. Reminds me of HCMC.. do you live in GZ? CP on 27th?
Just passing thru once every month or so bro. Arrived yesterday and will be going back this weekend so will miss a big CP gathering end of this month.

Old 19-04-2012, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 21
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Well, is the is infamous streets of dong guan in guangzhou ?

Old 19-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just passing thru once every month or so bro. Arrived yesterday and will be going back this weekend so will miss a big CP gathering end of this month.
Next time, we meet up in GZ ok? I am now heading to CP, if you are free, can drop by tomorrow before going back.. i am looking forward to the gathering but unfortunately can only be there on night on the 27th..
Old 19-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Happy8888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hei bro..In guangZhou now nearby DongPu area...Any out going service to intro with good quality and service? Need one tonight before leaving tomorrow after tiring session from Canton Fair...Thanks in advance
Old 19-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Next time, we meet up in GZ ok? I am now heading to CP, if you are free, can drop by tomorrow before going back.. i am looking forward to the gathering but unfortunately can only be there on night on the 27th..
Come join me and one bro from hcmc thread on 27th.....let me know which ktv you want to go.
Old 20-04-2012, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Come join me and one bro from hcmc thread on 27th.....let me know which ktv you want to go.
Bro, i am coming back to CP on the 27th to meet you guys.. Pls call me when you are here.. I have pm my number to you, sex crusader and dan101.. Cheers.. btw, who is coming from hcmc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1