The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2011, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Oh .... got free kissing show again

How I wish......... bo leh only peck peck on cheek like small birdie like dat

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-04-2011, 07:56 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
i am the worst loh....still have to go back HCMC alone in the middle of nite...

Mai kay see kay wa hor, I heard heard u go back to meet lumbar 2 u tink I dunno ah......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 27-04-2011, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
but u gonna make the cunts of many VBs flooding non-stop with ur 'seductive songs'.....

No use leh, unless they let me lick it up on the spot......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-04-2011, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_c View Post
whoa 大哥哥.. u must be careful when you make the statement in red becos u are dealing with Brokenback aka ‘断背山'

U wan??? I intro to u......

He go beo Zaryl room while I beo Chai Tao room but cannot hear any sound leh

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
so 80 percent of the CP troopers will be there, except our First Principal Negotiator cum Bird Language PM. So sad...he see us no up huhuhu

Go persuade him lah, like wat he always does to the rest of you, still got time to book tickets mah.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-04-2011, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDarkSide View Post
[CENTER]Mikemike oi... Your All-Star Favourite. No wonder you wouldn't be around in SG during that period.

So this was where u MIA to huh???

U dun BackSide calling the DackSide General black lah

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 27-04-2011, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
actually my kar chng also cum water when you sing. you want to lick?
Old 27-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How I wish......... bo leh only peck peck on cheek like small birdie like dat

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
peck peck on butt cheeks???
Old 27-04-2011, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20578 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
actually my kar chng also cum water when you sing. you want to lick? :
Quote:
peck peck on butt cheeks??? :
Halo bro KT di di you cum back niah "siao cheong nao" izit ... release not enough hor

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 27-04-2011, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
vlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i am the worst loh....still have to go back HCMC alone in the middle of nite..
Ya ya.. go back in the middle of the night lam siow siow.. while ur superglue is BD, missing you every minute every second!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davo666 View Post
But those crocodile tears seem so real
Some of them can be real actors...

Let me narrate a story that happened 4 yrs ago..
My friend was really interested in a VB.. In the car, with me driving, the girl was narrating abt her SUPER DUPER sad WETNAM story abt her family n blah blah.. then she started crying softly, then it turned to hysterical wailing as she carried on!! Really deserved my pity!!

Fast forward... 2 months later, I was in HCMC partying with a few samsters at America Disco in An Duong Plaza.. as I was walking to the toilet, I saw a familiar face grooving to the music in the company of a few guys.. I recognized her instantly and remembered her sad story.. That was not the end.. When I was leaving, I went downstairs and there she was.. Leaving with a grin AND riding on a brand new red HONDA!!!!!!!

The conclusion is that if there is STAR Awards in WETNAM, she will definitely get the BEST ACTRESS, hands down!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_c View Post
whoa 大哥哥.. u must be careful when you make the statement in red becos u are dealing with Brokenback aka ‘断背山'
Ya.. he got the tendency one ok.. showed me a few of his gay gay antics in BD!!!

Quote:
but my 'ai ai' give me a very power drama when she is drunk just now....have to wait until tomorrow when she wakes up then know wats the 2nd episode....sikali things will not be the same when u r here end of the month.
Aiyo never mind la.. You have so many spares!! Moreever, there is someone lingering for you in BD ma.. whahhahaa!!!

Quote:
Well, you can always try the VND50,000 and grape tactic again ma...

Regards,
vlover
Old 27-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 16
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Ya ya.. go back in the middle of the night lam siow siow.. while ur superglue is BD, missing you every minute every second!!!

Aiyo never mind la.. You have so many spares!! Moreever, there is someone lingering for you in BD ma.. whahhahaa!!!
Regards,
vlover

hahaha....'rain over sky clear lor'.....now everything back to normal....she is massaging my back now while i am typing this posting.....

but pls hor....dun always suan siao me with the BD SuperGlue(BDSG) leh....
Old 27-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
actually my kar chng also cum water when you sing. you want to lick?
Bro, u under HA now?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 27-04-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
vlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Bro, u under HA now?
YUP.. Confirmed it during his lunch break just now!!

Regards,
vlover
Old 27-04-2011, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20578 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The conclusion is that if there is STAR Awards in WETNAM, she will definitely get the BEST ACTRESS, hands down!!

Regards,
vlover
I dun think she's the only one .... there're MANY more ... so one award is not enough

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 27-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
YUP.. Confirmed it during his lunch break just now!!

Regards,
vlover
yes... furthermore there are 5 spies all pass custom check. 4 staying at the lodging where AK is staying and working in jc/gl. 1 staying elsewhere and working at a ktv in paradize center together with the permenant spy.

in total there are 6 of them!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1