The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-11-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 10
ascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Her nuru is the 180 legit on the bed kind plus gell kind?

Got once I got scam by a lady. Went over for nuru end up is the normal massage bed. Then say no time where got time for nuru. Change to fj sibei turn off. Money alr paid so no choice but to proceed. Damn turn off. Ever since then really stigma with ladies who post got nuru. Really wish there's some legits and good ones out there
yea nuru on waterbed kind when i went last time, prolly most of the session is spent on the nuru portion if you go for nuru. Just no fj ba.
Old 13-11-2022, 02:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 12
asianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried Xiao Wan Zi from Lonelyguy? Didn't see the listing anymore.
Old 13-11-2022, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianguy99 View Post
Anyone tried Xiao Wan Zi from Lonelyguy? Didn't see the listing anymore.
On a short break, back soon.
Old 13-11-2022, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Her nuru is the 180 legit on the bed kind plus gell kind?

Got once I got scam by a lady. Went over for nuru end up is the normal massage bed. Then say no time where got time for nuru. Change to fj sibei turn off. Money alr paid so no choice but to proceed. Damn turn off. Ever since then really stigma with ladies who post got nuru. Really wish there's some legits and good ones out there
Yes, on a bed with gel all over you. Water slurping, fake FJ, the whole thing.
Old 13-11-2022, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
saint82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
To me she is an aunty. No offense to anyone.

Got flabby stomach too. Huge turnoff. Rejected and left.
Extreme end of reviews for Fei Fei that I thought I got bait and switch.. glad to read someone having the same thoughts as me..
Old 13-11-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascor View Post
yea nuru on waterbed kind when i went last time, prolly most of the session is spent on the nuru portion if you go for nuru. Just no fj ba.
i second this. but i'm not sure if the nuru bed is still available at her current place hence didn't try to book especially since she increased price. anyone can verify?
Old 13-11-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeekyDicky View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/dd-massage-full/

Went to book this ML without much hassle and was super friendly.
After I arrived at the shop, she asked want FJ or HJ.
I said HJ. She quoted 150. I told her your ad is 100. She said yes, but 50 for boss.

CB, my mood all gone already. I put on my shirt and told her it’s ok and walked out. She trail behind and about to exit door she say okok 100.
Knn I just ignored her and proceeded.

Damn bitch trying to pull a fast one.
Be careful bros. Always let big head rule over small one.
Bro. U have exquisite taste. I would never have thought of trying her.
Old 13-11-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by trashingguy View Post
Just tried W today.

Face is pretty but she is quite cold, doesn't smile and doesn't talk much. Complexion is average thus looks slightly older, looks late 20s to me. But as a look person, she definitely score quite well here.

Really can't hide her enhanced boobs even without touching it as it was really too round and look hard.

Sensual wise is really very vanilla, drop her dress to waist showing her enhanced boobs. Cant Zhut, cant kiss, so its 99 HJ till end the session.

One good point is that although she says she is super new to massage, i feel she can massage quite decently well especially on shoulder. Also give a head massage after the deed.

Like a bro mentioned earlier than just need to try once. I won't RTM either considering there are many better ones out there.
If like just pretty babe, can look for her. I feel her look easily top 3 of current batch.She is quite chatty in my session,heard she is very stress n not get used to life here,mayb that's why cold. Her skin complexion probably due to sleepless in sg n too stress. I feel She may cut short her stay as she can't adjust herself well .Not easy to convert to ml from normal job, physically n mentally stress.
Old 13-11-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So many lin lins around. And I think most bro is giving Mr on the SN one

Any bro ever tried this lin lin?
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-lin-lin/
Old 13-11-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AshMonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=898689

Hi any bro try this ML before?
Old 13-11-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-xue-er/

Nuru service is good. Nice tits, water bath, fakefj, bj & full roam. GFE is high & sometimes she might give a few kisses. Leave the place a happy man. She said she is going back home soon, so if interested mai tu liao.
Old 13-11-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mo-mo-massage/

I just try that I am her first customer of the day,that make my day.Nice lady She work in Shen Zhan China high end spa,service standard is good.
Old 13-11-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokeps View Post
So many lin lins around. And I think most bro is giving Mr on the SN one

Any bro ever tried this lin lin?
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-lin-lin/
If the picture is real, she looks very Taiwanese!
Would be interested in Taiwanese ML
Old 13-11-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Dora
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/

Am surprised she looks prettier than pics. Bottom left photo closest.
Very cute and lively personality and like her massage, not too hard not too soft, just nice. Her boobs need no mention, can easily be one of the best among the ml. Don’t recall her using phone. Nice head massage towards the end. She reminds me of my poly classmate. RTM: of course
Old 13-11-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Just to check, is XXB still around??
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xiao-xiao-bing-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1