The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-11-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Noted. Next time I shall write '-15% from pic but definitely won't reject kind' ...
Hahaha, you need context. If Rayna is a 5/10, many listed should be like a 3/10 already. Your used of the word 'cute' also contradicts yourself

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 16-11-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Maybe because of the rating for looks 5/10
In a recent MR, a bro did mention that she has put on weight. Perhaps she didn't have a double chin back when you guys visited. Again, this type of aesthetic traits is subjective mah.
Old 16-11-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
In a recent MR, a bro did mention that she has put on weight. Perhaps she didn't have a double chin back when you guys visited. Again, this type of aesthetic traits is subjective mah.
She does have a little double chin all these while.
But still ok looking for me. Is not those fat until double chin type.
Quite cute IMO.
Old 16-11-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
She does have a little double chin all these while.
But still ok looking for me. Is not those fat until double chin type.
Quite cute IMO.
This is the beauty of reading the MR/FRs from different bros because we all have different standards for beauty. I benefited alot from the posts and that is why I have decided to contribute my own. Zapping won't stop me. But at least explain the reasons so that we all can learn from it.

Thank you to the bros who upped me.
Old 16-11-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 12
Limeball is a name known to allLimeball is a name known to allLimeball is a name known to allLimeball is a name known to allLimeball is a name known to allLimeball is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by robiroten View Post
Good massage, looks and body wise your MILF tolerance needs to be pretty high.
Old 16-11-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

FR for https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xiao-xiao-bing-massage/

Heard leaving off shore very soon. So fast hand fast leg to book before she go back.

It was my first time visit this young lady.

I will keep it short and simple!

Video look more alike , photo as usual 96% Ml got photo shop. very good face feature. The 5 guan very nice. oval face , round eyes. nice big nose straight teeth. Very sporty lady.

House is very tidy! Neat and clean person. Clean freak. Feel the zen when u step in the house. Very impressed.

Hard to book! As her condo is very discreet and she very picky on her customer as well.

Sensual super impressive! The tongue skills is really solid. Can fight with top 5 ML. 4g roaming. No issue but gentle.

Lastly very chatty can talk like long time Gfe. Straight forward.

Overall very good session!

Will RTM. Very hard to find this standard of ML. Book while it last. Hehe.
Old 16-11-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
Tried this jiao jiao recently and concur with almost everything you said, although price now is 110 liao. She even has toys to play but I politely declined as that's not for me GFE also low for me think I no chemistry with her.
To be fair to her, she does have a lot of positives. I guess it’s just the expectations when the bar is raised so high after reading the rave reviews.
Old 16-11-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
This is the beauty of reading the MR/FRs from different bros because we all have different standards for beauty. I benefited alot from the posts and that is why I have decided to contribute my own. Zapping won't stop me. But at least explain the reasons so that we all can learn from it.

Thank you to the bros who upped me.
Appreciate your honest feedback. Have always wanted to visit her but no luck. Maybe a blessing in disguise. Gave you some points back
Old 16-11-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
I got zapped for posting an honest MR? -_-|||

No wonder there are so many fake ones around ...
Be careful when you write about location….

Couldn’t agree with you more on the sensual part.
Not much of a HJ needed.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 16-11-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Better dun give ratings cuz its subjective especially on looks. I have never look for Rayna mainly because of her cute looks. Her big boobs keep asking me to give her a try though... dilemma
Old 16-11-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Better dun give ratings cuz its subjective especially on looks. I have never look for Rayna mainly because of her cute looks. Her big boobs keep asking me to give her a try though... dilemma
If you are boobs person, top 3 rating from FR so far, service oriented, playful , cute and discreet access.
Old 16-11-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Ain't the SLG bao bei last known as Amy
Old 16-11-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Anybody has tried her before?

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/jasmine-massage/

Her boobs look very tempting.
Old 16-11-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
That or the ratings on the looks... I never seen her b4 though.
Looks is always very subjective, bro rated 5 but i would rate her 7. I am guessing as well this triggered the zap.
Old 16-11-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3975 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Better dun give ratings cuz it’s subjective especially on looks. I have never look for Rayna mainly because of her cute looks. Her big boobs keep asking me to give her a try though... dilemma
Bro, then just buried your face into those huge and soft NNP then u can’t see the cute face.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1