The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2012, 04:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
GZ is quite similar to SZ a big city. In fact a provincial capital of Guang Dong.
The gov has to ensure discipline and absolute control. So everything has to be seen following the rules at least.

Good for shopping, dinning, do business, make money etc ... Yes still have many massages that offer hj.....may be some offering fj but very discreetly.
Want a "quick release" yes no problem can find but want to good fun. Even resident like our bro has to go all the way to CP. I think we know what he mean.

For me whenever I'm in GZ either Iwill try to finish my "work" as fast and possible so as to get to CP or i arrange a regular companion to be with me to enjoy which GZ can offer best.

I think more productive and efficient this way then trying "hunt around" in GZ knowingly that I m going pay much more and not that easy. Keke.....
Thanks, seems like getting a transport to CP directly will be a better option.
Old 22-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Decided to leave CP one day earlier cos my Viet friend wanted to get a Russian girl with big tits to bonk. 9.30pm, took him to Kama at 246 HengFu lu.. Its a combination of disco and KTV. KTV rooms are on the upper floor, min charge rmb880 and girls are 300/1000/1300. KTV girls are Chinese.
We stayed at the disco level as our target was to get him a Russian.. No cover charge but beer is rmb50 per bottle, expensive but worth paying if one wish to pick up a girl here. Many people started to arrive and the place was packed at 11pm. Working girls or freelancers are a total of about 25 to 30 and includes russians, columbians, eastern europeans.. Found a 1.65m russian, blonde at least C cup, nego from rmb800 to rmb600 for a shot.. and of he went to his hotel..
Old 22-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
Decided to leave CP one day earlier cos my Viet friend wanted to get a Russian girl with big tits to bonk. 9.30pm, took him to Kama at 246 HengFu lu.. Its a combination of disco and KTV. KTV rooms are on the upper floor, min charge rmb880 and girls are 300/1000/1300. KTV girls are Chinese.
We stayed at the disco level as our target was to get him a Russian.. No cover charge but beer is rmb50 per bottle, expensive but worth paying if one wish to pick up a girl here. Many people started to arrive and the place was packed at 11pm. Working girls or freelancers are a total of about 25 to 30 and includes russians, columbians, eastern europeans.. Found a 1.65m russian, blonde at least C cup, nego from rmb800 to rmb600 for a shot.. and of he went to his hotel..
Bro, you helping us push the gz frontier. We must really meet up soon!
Old 22-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
Yeah....but you no want to meet me leh.........
Old 22-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Definitely.. Perhaps we should find some time after this crazy week and meet up after the labour day holidays.. Unless, you have a change in plan and we go CP together..
Old 22-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

Now for the 2nd part while I am in a cab to the airport..
Its 11 plus... Left alone wtf am i gonna do?? Had tarma in the morning in CP. 2 girls, rmb200 each, both coordinated well with a requirement to change condom when i change the hole to bonk so no more bullets..
Anyway, hoped onto a cab and asked him to take me to JianShi 6 ma lu to take a peek at streetwalkers.. My first time there at night and it is just next to Garden Hotel.. And wow, clusters of 2 to 3 girls along the street with a total of about 20 plus girls. Taxi driver told me about rmb300.. In terms of looks, many 5/6. Then along the mid point of the street at a bus stop, i spotted 3 girls; 2 of them 7 and one 8.. Cannot tahan asked taxi driver to stop. Girl came forward, she is really a looker from Harbin, asking price 600/1000, well not tonight baby, no more strength liao..
Those interested can try JianShiLiuMaLu.. Dont have to get off taxi, just go slow and wind down window to nego if you like any of them..
BE SAFE..
Old 22-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Yeah....but you no want to meet me leh.........
Taikor

Dun liddat say me lah. When you in CP I will surely come n meet you.
Old 22-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now for the 2nd part while I am in a cab to the airport..
Its 11 plus... Left alone wtf am i gonna do?? Had tarma in the morning in CP. 2 girls, rmb200 each, both coordinated well with a requirement to change condom when i change the hole to bonk so no more bullets..
Anyway, hoped onto a cab and asked him to take me to JianShi 6 ma lu to take a peek at streetwalkers.. My first time there at night and it is just next to Garden Hotel.. And wow, clusters of 2 to 3 girls along the street with a total of about 20 plus girls. Taxi driver told me about rmb300.. In terms of looks, many 5/6. Then along the mid point of the street at a bus stop, i spotted 3 girls; 2 of them 7 and one 8.. Cannot tahan asked taxi driver to stop. Girl came forward, she is really a looker from Harbin, asking price 600/1000, well not tonight baby, no more strength liao..
Those interested can try JianShiLiuMaLu.. Dont have to get off taxi, just go slow and wind down window to nego if you like any of them..
BE SAFE..
Bro, we go together after 五一 ok?
Old 22-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Taikor

Dun liddat say me lah. When you in CP I will surely come n meet you.
I'll be there from 25th to may 5th....
Old 23-04-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, we go together after 五一 ok?
You mean May 1st? Tak boleh bro, my family arriving GZ on the 28th for the long weekend.. I really want to bonk the harbin SW.. Perhaps 2nd week of May.. But you need to help me with short term hotel, not familiar..
Old 23-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1850 / Power: 15
kingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant future

actually gz not much activities,except if you go to KTV call 国会..where a SYT tried to KC me into visiting her in jakarta...
Old 24-04-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkungfu View Post
actually gz not much activities,except if you go to KTV call 国会..where a SYT tried to KC me into visiting her in jakarta...
Hi, dont understand your post. Please elaborate. Whats available in this KTV? Why did the SYT ask you to visit her in Jakarta? You mean to say there is an Indonesian SYT working in this KTV?
Old 24-04-2012, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Quote:
hoped onto a cab and asked him to take me to JianShi 6 ma lu to take a peek at streetwalkers.. My first time there at night and it is just next to Garden Hotel.. And wow, clusters of 2 to 3 girls along the street
Wasted that day my work ended late to enjoy CP never mind next trip mid or 3rd week of May I meet up with u?

All places mentioned (Kama, 246 Heng Fu Lu & Jian Shi Liu Ma Lu - can get the names in Chinese characters plz?) are in GZ right? I tried cruising the Garden Hotel area first time I was in GZ but didn't see anything. Guess must b wrong directions or read post wrongly.

Great to see some one based in GZ sharing unlike previously nobody bothered to write anything. 我請你喝四瓶清島現吧! (plz pardon my Putonghua for any spelling mistakes!)

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-04-2012, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Great to see some one based in GZ sharing unlike previously nobody bothered to write anything. 我請你喝四瓶清島現吧! (plz pardon my Putonghua for any spelling mistakes!)
for an indian .... this is beary good ....
Old 24-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
for an indian .... this is beary good ....
Jing lor? Kop kun mak kaa...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1