The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Zhu Er(2062)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
The dress is it pink colour right? I think she always wore the same lol
When I asked her, she say no $ buy dress lol
Nope...but think she always wears the same cutey sweet girly yellow coloured pump high heels whenever I see her
Old 27-06-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!
Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

if very horny, how? possible to have 2 shots? need to tell girl before hand? or ask mamasan to intro those who can go for 2 shots?
Old 28-06-2013, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ray70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowzz View Post
if very horny, how? possible to have 2 shots? need to tell girl before hand? or ask mamasan to intro those who can go for 2 shots?

tell the girls upfront so that there will be proper time management (of course if she is willing at first la). If she is not willing, then LL.

usually, if you know the girl b4, she will usually oblige.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 20
SSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud of
Re: Zhu Er(2062)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Nope...but think she always wears the same cutey sweet girly yellow coloured pump high heels whenever I see her
Even though I just bonk her, I cannot remember what she wore liao. Easier to remember when she didn't wear anything

I can only remember Zhu Er's bra ... looks like leopard one !

See liao sipeh stim !
Old 15-07-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
PoohBoar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Apple 萍果 Lorong 20 House 62

My 5th session with Apple 萍果 of Lorong 20 House 62.

She is very sweet and naughty at the same time, giving in to my requests time after time. Asked her to strangle me with her hands and thighs, then slap me with her small, well nail polished fingers. Felt like in heaven.

5th session started with the usual, lay on her lap on bed while she unbuttoned my shirt, undo my buckle and zippers and removed my socks. I hugged her in front of the mirror from the back and undressed her then we got into shower. She soaped me up and used her perky breasts to rub up and down. By this time, my little bro already hard. Towelled dry and laid on bed admire her beautiful figure from the mirror on the ceiling. Nice little cheery tattoo on her breasts. Started sucking her light brownish nipples.

Ahhhh, her magical little tongue works wonder in catbath and blowing. Sensual love making on bed and off bed, finished in doggie style with her standing in her heels.

Chatting with her while she was cleaning up. Found out she dreams of visiting Hollywood and Bali.

Overall satisfying experience. High level of girlfriend feeling as she wrap her slender legs around mine, strong eye contact and playfulness. Will RTF during national day.
Old 16-07-2013, 12:47 AM
Samster

SSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud of

Is this Apple of Lorong 20 House 62 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoohBoar View Post

Old 16-07-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster

Can someone opt to bonk Zhu Er at $100 for reduced time ?

Thanks
Old 17-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOU View Post
Is this Apple of Lorong 20 House 62 ?
Yes. This is Apple 🍎 of Lorong 20 House 62. Taken with her permission, posted here without her permission.
FYI, she having her Period 姨妈 rest from tomorrow 18th July to 24th July.
Old 17-07-2013, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. This is Apple 🍎 of Lorong 20 House 62. Taken with her permission, posted here without her permission.
FYI, she having her Period 姨妈 rest from tomorrow 18th July to 24th July.
Bro. You joined in 2004 and your points is 58. By right, your power should be 9 or 10. How come it's zero?
Old 17-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Apple 萍果 Lorong 20 House 62

Quote:
.. Apple ... .
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
.. joined in 2004 .. points is 58... your power .. zero?
Number of posts > 10 to get power. A few more posts to get power of 10. All the best. Cheers.
Old 18-07-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

Angry Re: 萍果 Lorong 20 House 62

Just got a ear full from Apple of . Some clever Samster bro go visit her today and show her I post her photo in the forum on his Ipad/Tab. Now must remove her photo or she no more friend with me. Apologies if you start seeing an Apple. PM me if you want her photo personally.
Old 18-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: 萍果 Lorong 20 House 62

Quote:
Just got a ear full from Apple of . Some clever Samster bro go visit her today and show her I post her photo in the forum on his Ipad/Tab. Now must remove her photo or she no more friend with me. Apologies if you start seeing an Apple. PM me if you want her photo personally.
LoL...that's the blardy problem wif sbf...always some samsters trying to get ingratiate themselves wif the mms by disclosing stuff posted in here...when it cums to power of the smell of pussy, nothing is P&C......

Anyways this Apple is a nice sexy sweet playful mm who is good fun company...upz u for yr posts on her bro

Btw think the small tattoo abv her breast is actually an apple!
Old 18-07-2013, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 18
pga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 萍果 Lorong 20 House 62

Quote:
wow this apple so fierce one
Old 18-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 14
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pga69 View Post

wow this apple so fierce one
Not allow to post legal wl pics on net
Old 18-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Curry818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 萍果 Lorong 20 House 62