The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 08-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
fucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

haha... about yesterday... pls forgive me BroJJ... next time i'll wear like your style... not my style ok...

since im the last person reach the 1st pub... so i just pick the gals that nobody want... u know what... 1st round 3 gals come and talk wif me.., they said that they just reach here 1week, but why 1 of the gal very good in Malay... after tcss come another gal, so totally 4gals surround me and ask for LD... 4LDs how can i give..! so i just say NO... but they start rape me like hungry wolf... i have no way to run... east, south, west, north, all got gal... so they open my shirt wif 8 hands... only 3seconds... after that they want to open my pant... KNN i saw others gals looking at me and smile like got something behind... so i just run as fast as i can n go into toilet... After all...this pub and the gals is ok for me... but im so scared go there alone... coz the 4gals... how can i handle 4 gals alone... sure die coz of LDs what... so have to choose 1 gal... like broJJ... then can start my project again... anyway BroJJ and 6" got "old friend" here... so they cant bola-bola the new gal... so Bro 6" whats your plan? wait Pepper Open again? so that u can come here and get new gal?

2nd round... this is the pub that BroJJ, 6" and me wont go again... y? coz got some gals recognise our "Ham Sap Face"... when the gal come over the 1st topic is "Huh... your GF at ....." SHIT... i cant remember who are those gals... but why they still can remember me? i never touch them somemore..... at least BroJJ and 6" having the same problem with me... so three of us feel very boring when in this pub... what to do... this is the price to be "PRINCE OF THE PUB" rite Bro 6"...
Old 08-05-2007, 11:49 PM
SanukSeeker99

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
JB Samsters' Gathering for May '07

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmyarea View Post
Samster Gathering JB- @07 May 2007- Brief Post Remarks.

Attended by :

1) et95xx
2) Jbguy
3) ckm8618
4) 6" boy
5) Setaikai
6) Fong
7) Jet Li 188
8) tsk jojo
9) fucker101

Personally I'm really glad 2 hv meet 3 more new bros 4 me. I have 2 say the bros really enthutiastic. Even made a paper 3D 3 sided tower signage wif the clear SBF Group printed over each side. (So where r u BRo Sanukseeker????? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" Boy
Maybe next gathering we can have masak masak for dinner. I think by now, we can tell who really interested to attend and who is not. So no need to gather at food court anymore. Lot of newbies "talk cock lam pah song". Said cumming cumming but never turn up. KNN.
A THOUSAND APOLOGIES !!!

I am very, very sorry for my absence last night ........

KNN, last minute about 20+ customers turn up at my shop and I had to service them ...... by the time everything is over it is already 11.30 pm and I don't think you all are still at the Food Court ...... so what to do ? ...... cannot phone the 'Tai Kor' to apologise because I don't have his H/p no.

Anyway I do hope that I can attend next month's ( June ) Gathering to pay my respect to Senior Samsters

Please accept my sincere apologies and very paiseh to keep you all waiting
Old 09-05-2007, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halexbonk View Post
yup..wish can be there too...too bad
just reach home....
Haiya bro halexbonk u post in 745pm u reach home liao. Unless u r very tired still can join us one mah at that time.

U hv me hp, can call n I'll let u in on where we at mah at the time u free up. So next time got tcss u late, remember we usually dun go home until in the morning. (1-2am)
Old 09-05-2007, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Rodimus Prime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy View Post
.... I think by now, we can tell who really interested to attend and who is not. ....Lot of newbies "talk cock lam pah song". Said cumming cumming but never turn up. KNN.....
Hahahaha..... It's the same with the gatherings here in KL.
During the last TCSS, the "organisers" kept waiting for a few newbies before proceeding to makan. Most of the bros are already damn hungry after waiting for 2 hours. KNN.....no come, never call and even no sms. Really "puuiihhh!!!"

Imagine cheonging with these people.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
The first pub we went was fun but unfortunately the girls left after our competitors came.

Maybe next gathering we can have masak masak for dinner. I think by now, we can tell who really interested to attend and who is not.
The girls left meh??? Tot we leave leh. Mine still beside me woh when u all say hop pub. So promise her 2 meet her the next nite loh.

I hv 2 agree lor on the masak-masak thing. I din eat at the last 2 tcss lor. Drink beer wif empty stomach only.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:34 AM
Samster

Feedback needed on the June 2007 Tcss.

For those bro who joined the last Tcss, just 2 remind we hv beer stock at Luscious. Expiry date 1mth lar. So most probably next tcss b4 7th???? (But my account may not be top up leh at tat time. ) Bro JBguy if on exact 7th June the beer expired kar?

I have read thro the past tcss from page 1 and I found not much infor on after dinner activities. I gather last time, some tcss is pure tcss and i c mostly last time u all oso go LSB or Pub like Yuan oso. Hv u all go any other place like HC or MP after Tcss?

The thing I ulo sakit (headache) the most is location selection if 2 consider the needs of the bros. If no need 2 consider, I can hv it everytime in JJ as I can c most of the bros tat turn up in the last 2 session lives ard JJ.

So bros k 2 comment??? Location wise ard JJ area everytime ok, kar????
Old 09-05-2007, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I no objection on the venue. JJ area is fine with most of us since we all stay near near. So even after drink drink still can manage to drive home. If we want to select other places such as Pelangi or town area, maybe we can car pool. Just park our cars in JJ area and we go in one car.

My suggession for the next gathering... at SPA. We can makan, drink, pom pom, watch TV and do whatever you want after that. Roman price a bit tiff so out of my budget. Maybe New York or Tropical? After that we can go eat 'Kueh Tiau Kia' as supper. I long time no go LSB so I am not aware how's thing going on there.

Luscious left 2 buckets. Maybe next week we go finish it. Better be there at 6pm not many customers so can pick and choose.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucker101 View Post
haha... about yesterday... pls forgive me BroJJ... next time i'll wear like your style... not my style ok...

2nd round... this is the pub that BroJJ, 6" and me wont go again... y? coz got some gals recognise our "Ham Sap Face"... when the gal come over the 1st topic is "Huh... your GF at ....."
Actually my style is the all natural style, bare n naked lar... but public area so bo pian leh.

As 4 luscious dun say never go back... never know one. neway somemore go beer stock there. Gals ther actually some oso ok one... but mayb if less crowd still can go one. If We dun ham sap they can stay in Philippines liao... kekeke....
Old 09-05-2007, 03:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Feedback needed on the June 2007 Tcss.

For those bro who joined the last Tcss, just 2 remind we hv beer stock at Luscious. Expiry date 1mth lar.
Quote:
Luscious left 2 buckets. Maybe next week we go finish it. Better be there at 6pm not many customers so can pick and choose.
Hello sir,
The beer left 7 btls only, so when going to finish it?
hope that finosh that and no more there again......
Old 09-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=fucker101;2013065]2nd round... this is the pub that BroJJ, 6" and me wont go again... y? coz got some gals recognise our "Ham Sap Face".../QUOTE]

Bro f101, actually I was very suprise when the girls from the 1st and 2nd pubs said they recognised me. I don't even remember that I saw them before.

There are 2 posibility why they remember us, either:-
1. We handsome and good (mabuti) boy or
2. We handsome and naughty (malikot) boy

I think I am the 2nd type. What you say?

The 2nd pub I will go again but not after 10pm. I think around 7pm to 9pm still safe with less competitors.

Bro Sanukseeker, you business very big hor, 20 customers came and u service them until 11.30pm. Very good hor. You open MP izzit or sell fried kueh tiau?
Old 09-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was very suprise when the girls from the 1st and 2nd pubs said they recognised me.

There are 2 posibility why they remember us, either:-
1. We handsome and good (mabuti) boy or
2. We handsome and naughty (malikot) boy

I think I am the 2nd type. What you say?
Neh! They remember both of u coz u both "wolves with glasses" (6" boy n F101). Classic gentlemen wif wolfie tail.

But they remember me coz I m a wolf without his "top fur"... (bald head)
Old 09-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All JB Bros,
I can see that you all enjoy yourself. Pity i unable to join.
But this Fri, i go Batam and stay for one night
Anyone, wanna join....but i only free after 7pm...
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 09-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
halexbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sory bro jj...i don leave near jb...i live at kulai...some more monday after work tired...tired to drive down to johor jaya already......

but next gathering i sure will go... but can make it other day or not???
or some small gathering to be held soon???

Quote:
Haiya bro halexbonk u post in 745pm u reach home liao. Unless u r very tired still can join us one mah at that time.

U hv me hp, can call n I'll let u in on where we at mah at the time u free up. So next time got tcss u late, remember we usually dun go home until in the morning. (1-2am)
Old 09-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halexbonk View Post
sory bro jj...i don leave near jb...i live at kulai...some more monday after work tired...tired to drive down to johor jaya already......

but next gathering i sure will go... but can make it other day or not???
or some small gathering to be held soon???
Kulai far but not so far... I got relatives there. My father from Kulai. But after work can b tiring but if c the babes... u tired nvm..... ye didi will work over time. IN pino pub cases, ye hand will do the oT.

Not sure of the day n date of June Tcss. As for other small gathering, if there is one I call u lar.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedycity View Post
Hi All JB Bros,
I can see that you all enjoy yourself. Pity i unable to join.
But this Fri, i go Batam and stay for one night
Anyone, wanna join....but i only free after 7pm...
Wah kar, bro, we only enjoy a bit u oledi
Now u do revenge woh, tangling the batam bait n knn i can't go! lidat i have 2 1000 times lor.
Bro u no good lidat, wait u go there, i hope u kena "swarmed" until u call help. Kekeke...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1