The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-12-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
LTD started the trend of only massage, top nude and etc...before LTD, it wasn't

Some were actually fls, young and innocent when they first reached sg...only to know that by being a ml instead of fl, they are earning the same...some classic examples, fate, vera

This is then that they joined LTD

If TS bro stiffness is still active, he will know what i mean...he still has vera as his avatar
Ah I see… ya back then my first call is always to browse through LTD, green and young back then. So by the time I got to know Fate and Vera (who are some of my favorites) they already turn “clean” (or cleaner) liao.
Damn you brought back the memories, those were some legit gems…
Old 09-12-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually, correct me if I’m wrong, maybe I’m not that laojiao enough, or not as pro as some old birds, back then when LTD was first popular and the benchmark, the girls mostly did not start off 5g or FN. most are top nude, allow feasting but the pussies were, at least openly (ironically), not that easily accessible. Of course YMMV but LTD MLs back then were quite plain vanilla those you get FN gems in the rarity, until the boss changed hands. But damn those MLs back then were mostly v young, high quality, high in service and GFE, many 8 or 9 pointers in looks and body. And of cos back then was $90-$100 range.
Then some started offering more, and more.
There were FN offerings with high playability and 5G roaming, e.g. Fate. But there was one rule which MLs on Tiger had to abide by - no FJ. Those found to offer FJ would be delisted, and would not be able to get listed on Tiger again. Tiger had a group of kakis who would be reporting back to him on this.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:22 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Ah I see… ya back then my first call is always to browse through LTD, green and young back then. So by the time I got to know Fate and Vera (who are some of my favorites) they already turn “clean” (or cleaner) liao.
Damn you brought back the memories, those were some legit gems…
Yeah a pity i tried them when they turned "cleaned" too..otherwise, i would have shifted them up my signature

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 09-12-2022, 02:24 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
There were FN offerings with high playability and 5G roaming, e.g. Fate. But there was one rule which MLs on Tiger had to abide by - no FJ. Those found to offer FJ would be delisted, and would not be able to get listed on Tiger again. Tiger had a group of kakis who would be reporting back to him on this.
There are a couple of exceptions i did one of them...can still remember her face but not her name now though...but looks wise a 8/10

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

Old 09-12-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 10
iamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/

Look: 8.8/10 Consider quite pretty. Won’t reject
Boobs: C/D Fake and Hard. But nice shaped
Massage: 4/10 She tried her best
Cleanliness: 6-7/10 She stay alone will mop the toilet. When you are ard. But for show only. The toilet mop is so dirty and wet and she keep mopping the same area.
HJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 She is good at this
Damage: 2B 2R

RTM: Prefer a cleaner environment.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
There are a couple of exceptions i did one of them...can still remember her face but not her name now though...but looks wise a 8/10
You mean Ruby?

Actually LTD Girls are allowed to advertise else where for FJ/BBBJ. Example 糖糖。
Only those with only 1 ad mustn’t allow FJ.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 09-12-2022, 02:47 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
You mean Ruby?

Actually LTD Girls are allowed to advertise else where for FJ/BBBJ. Example 糖糖。
Only those with only 1 ad mustn’t allow FJ.
Ruby is another angpai the one i am referring to is somewhat low profile but definitely only in LTD and chio...dang, still can't remember her name but know that her place was in a condo in kim keat...she has sharp features and big eyes

HALL OF FAME

Old 09-12-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Before I do, allow me to give a quick introduction to another. After a few vanilla experiences, I needed to cleanse myself in more flavoured waters. So I actually visited a known FL, and sometimes ML, Xi Xi.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xi-xi-massage/

Damn, what a gal!

Xi Xi is an exotic mixed of Chinese, Vietnam and distance French, and lived in Taiwan most of her life, so she says. That can't be confirmed. But what can be is her vivacious energy, bubbly personality, constanr DFK and non-stop skilful sensual action from minute one to minute 58!

And her body!!! What a body! Though pint sized at 150+... she's perfectly proportioned with beautifully slim legs, hard body torso, tight protruding bum, and the cleanest looking hairless arse I've seen for a long long time.

I only took up her ML package, yet she didn't try to upsell me, but enthusiastically ravaged me like I was her favourite lover. Revisits defo required. Woohoo!
I thought she would be kept well hidden... going to be hard for me to RTF now
Old 09-12-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Before I do, allow me to give a quick introduction to another. After a few vanilla experiences, I needed to cleanse myself in more flavoured waters. So I actually visited a known FL, and sometimes ML, Xi Xi.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xi-xi-massage/

Damn, what a gal!

Xi Xi is an exotic mixed of Chinese, Vietnam and distance French, and lived in Taiwan most of her life, so she says. That can't be confirmed. But what can be is her vivacious energy, bubbly personality, constanr DFK and non-stop skilful sensual action from minute one to minute 58!

And her body!!! What a body! Though pint sized at 150+... she's perfectly proportioned with beautifully slim legs, hard body torso, tight protruding bum, and the cleanest looking hairless arse I've seen for a long long time.

I only took up her ML package, yet she didn't try to upsell me, but enthusiastically ravaged me like I was her favourite lover. Revisits defo required. Woohoo!
Any bros care to share her boobs is it modified or natural?
Thanks?
Old 09-12-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Yea Fate was definitely one of the more “open” ones, I still remember fondly as one of my first favorites in this journey…
Old 09-12-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 3
alexsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralexsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Thanks?
saw a bro mentioned its enhanced but not hard
Old 09-12-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3475 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperclub View Post
I thought she would be kept well hidden... going to be hard for me to RTF now
She also got hang at other places..

Where got well hidden one lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-12-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Thanks?
Enchanced boobs but it is quite nicely done. Has a pretty and tight pussy. PSE is full marks.
Old 09-12-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

These few day not sure but my urge to find ml for hj is high
Old 09-12-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks lao jiao @ladyassasinato for the recommendation.

Here's my virgin MR for kiki. Want to write MR since I benefitted a lot from lao jiaos MRs. Hope to give more after all is 🎄.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kiki-massage/

Looks: 7.5/10 (some bros are right age is catching up but won't reject one and the eyes maciam got story to tell one)
GFE: 9/10 (nice moan especially towards the end when I ejaculate)
Educational level: 10/10 (What I find interesting is that she did 高考 and attend university. Don't know sia but I plebian and chao ah beng, when a uni grad serve me, I steam sia. Maybe, I into intellectual ML(slg admin if you see this can consider adding educational level &#129315.)
Boobs: What I do like is the natural C/D cup boobies. 嫩嫩 one.
BBBJ: NA. I also not into this. However ah, big disclaimer as some bros mentioned she really vanilla. No zhut zhut. Can't even motorboat. Semi nude.

My recommendation is that if you don't like vanilla AND don't dig personal secretary persona, probably can skip. I know some gor gor may close one eye if the girl is chio or the girl has some persona even though is vanilla.

For me, if you have the budget and enjoy diverse experience, as what the lao jiao said can try. For me, was worth it for the personal secretary fetish but won't really RTM because I need to see the oyster.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1