The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2013, 11:35 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Sayuri Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
So you got driver with you? Then I know why the reason behind the 2k bht
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoon View Post
No man... self-drive this time... still don't know why

may be they don't understand my thai except those I used to call out the no. on gal's heart badge!
Tell the cheer guest that the driver is you.
Pay the commission to you!
Old 02-12-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sayuri Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Not a senior, what kind of bar you looking for? Foxy is an ago go bar. You looking for similar type of chill type?
yeah, im looking for a place to relax and can find a girl
Old 02-12-2013, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sayuri Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
yeah, im looking for a place to relax and can find a girl
Relax and find a girl?

There's three famous go go bars at here. Spotlight, star xix and foxy lady. Can drink and of course can get the girl to sextify your lust.

Otherwise if you handsome enough like Mario Maurer, can try discos at nimanhemin. How to get to these places, do check out the past few pages. CNX thread is not like Bkk. I think less than 30 mins of read can get all the infos. I even wrote a guide on how to walk to the infamous massage complex, if you want to pay the local price.

Enjoy!
Old 02-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Drawing, besides what our resident Nonteerak advised you -worth your while to go check TS 1st few pages 2011. Most of stuff holds true. CNX is laid back, pls moderate your expectations (unlike Patts or Phuket or Bangers)
Old 03-12-2013, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the advice. I will try going to Sayuri to check it out
Old 04-12-2013, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
agate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro want to chio together in Chiang Mai now?
Old 04-12-2013, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

weather too nice, cooling and lazy to go out.........
Old 04-12-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
weather too nice, cooling and lazy to go out.........
Make babies d kwa.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Make babies d kwa.
chai chai, but baby enough lew so just make love while babies sleeping
Old 06-12-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Make babies d kwa.
Aou Gan sed > Nong sed > Kin Kao Sed > Aou gan
Old 06-12-2013, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Aou Gan sed > Nong sed > Kin Kao Sed > Aou gan
Bab nan mai wai na! 555
Old 08-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
jetset deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

I'll be heading to Chiang Mai sometime in mid Dec for probably a week or so. Hence, I would appreciate if u guys could assist me on the below questions which aren't addressed in the earlier threads.

Well, this is my maiden trip to CNX, though I've been to BKK umpteen times. ok....let's cut to the chase, and begin with my questions.

1. I do not have a bike licence and has never ridden a bike apart from the brief thrill i had at Koh Lan which lasted less than a minute. Nonetheless, I'm familiar with riding a bicycle. As such, do u think its advisable for me to rent a motor-cycle to commute within the CNX city?
Are the roads dangerous?
If i intend to ride at slow speed, will I pose as a hazard to other road users?
Will insurance be covered if bike is stolen?
Are there designated parking lots for bikes which i need to adhere to? Or can I simply park anywhere as long as i do not obstruct or inconvenience others?
How much is the standard deposit for rental of bikes? And typically, how much does it cost to rent a small cc bike per day.

If all else fail, would it be feasible to rent a bicycle? Is this a practical mode of transport in CNX for travelling within the city?

Moving on to the next question.

2. If I were to bring my bottle of whiskey into the clubs such as warm-up or Monkey, how much does the ice and mixers cost?
In general, how much do u guys tips the waiter?
Do we leave the balance bottle there or it must be brought back?

Thats pretty much it.

Hope to get some advice from the experts.

Thank u.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetset View Post
Hi guys,

I'll be heading to Chiang Mai sometime in mid Dec for probably a week or so. Hence, I would appreciate if u guys could assist me on the below questions which aren't addressed in the earlier threads.

Well, this is my maiden trip to CNX, though I've been to BKK umpteen times. ok....let's cut to the chase, and begin with my questions.

1. I do not have a bike licence and has never ridden a bike apart from the brief thrill i had at Koh Lan which lasted less than a minute. Nonetheless, I'm familiar with riding a bicycle. As such, do u think its advisable for me to rent a motor-cycle to commute within the CNX city?
Are the roads dangerous?
If i intend to ride at slow speed, will I pose as a hazard to other road users?
Will insurance be covered if bike is stolen?
Are there designated parking lots for bikes which i need to adhere to? Or can I simply park anywhere as long as i do not obstruct or inconvenience others?
How much is the standard deposit for rental of bikes? And typically, how much does it cost to rent a small cc bike per day.

If all else fail, would it be feasible to rent a bicycle? Is this a practical mode of transport in CNX for travelling within the city?

Moving on to the next question.

2. If I were to bring my bottle of whiskey into the clubs such as warm-up or Monkey, how much does the ice and mixers cost?
In general, how much do u guys tips the waiter?
Do we leave the balance bottle there or it must be brought back?

Thats pretty much it.

Hope to get some advice from the experts.

Thank u.

Let me answer your bike question since I own a bike rental shop in cnx.....
1. Since 1st Nov police are doing check on biker to ensure all with driver license, and also all shop are told NOT to rent bike to those without license. (but sometime u can pay your way out if the police need some quick cash)

2. Base on first answer, the rest can automatic no need to answer actually

3. But in case some shop just want profit and dun care safety of the tourist and may rent it to you.....rental price around 200-250/day which my shop is just 150-180 baht

4. Most bike rental shop cover only the basic insurance which pay the biker hospital bill at certain limit (not much actually), while my shop has additional insurance policy optional at 20 baht each policy/day cover thief and lost, and also another policy same 20 baht/day cover 3rd party damage just in case you knock on a porsche or Bentley and ask to pay....or worst case cause death to someone else. (not many bike rental shop cover extra insurance, 1 that i know is Tony big bike rental)

5. Most shopping mall has their own parking area for bike while outside shop u can park along the road or just park together with other bikes, usually free parking except some mall like kad suan keaw charge 5 baht & need the receipt when u exit.....

6. Since u dun have a license, guess is better you rent a bicycle....or if u dun mind the hassle and plan coming back cnx for more, try & apply for thai bike license during your stay.....not easy but not impossible.

Warm & monkey
a. For bringing own whisky to monkey or warm, think u need to pay 200 baht extra.....while ice and drink same as other which i can't really remember....everytime order a few items and just pay without really knowing is 40 or 50 baht for ice, coke or soda.

b. waiter tip usually 20 or 40 baht is ok, if u a little high can tip 100 baht.

c. left over whisky usually bring back....

Correct me if I'm wrong na Nonteerak2553
Old 09-12-2013, 12:15 AM
Samster

Jetset,

if you doesn't have a bike license, better don't risk. It's year end, police are doing road blocks especially during night time. unless you know the area well otherwise I rather you waste the money to take public transport rather than bribing the police.

Pii happyman we share the same thinking!!

Better take a bicycle. Road here in CNX is not as dangerous as Bkk. No worries.

No corkage charge to bring whiskey inside these two clubs. Ice and sode are cheaper than Bkk.

Clubs in Bkk and clubs in CNX operates almost the same, only thing here can bring in our own whiskey in unlike in Bkk, where majority doesn't allows you to do so. In Bkk you are allow to bring out the whiskey, same applies to here, but here can out and in. after hour discos required 100 bht corkage for whiskey.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
jetset deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Let me answer your bike question since I own a bike rental shop in cnx.....
1. Since 1st Nov police are doing check on biker to ensure all with driver license, and also all shop are told NOT to rent bike to those without license. (but sometime u can pay your way out if the police need some quick cash)

2. Base on first answer, the rest can automatic no need to answer actually

3. But in case some shop just want profit and dun care safety of the tourist and may rent it to you.....rental price around 200-250/day which my shop is just 150-180 baht

4. Most bike rental shop cover only the basic insurance which pay the biker hospital bill at certain limit (not much actually), while my shop has additional insurance policy optional at 20 baht each policy/day cover thief and lost, and also another policy same 20 baht/day cover 3rd party damage just in case you knock on a porsche or Bentley and ask to pay....or worst case cause death to someone else. (not many bike rental shop cover extra insurance, 1 that i know is Tony big bike rental)

5. Most shopping mall has their own parking area for bike while outside shop u can park along the road or just park together with other bikes, usually free parking except some mall like kad suan keaw charge 5 baht & need the receipt when u exit.....

6. Since u dun have a license, guess is better you rent a bicycle....or if u dun mind the hassle and plan coming back cnx for more, try & apply for thai bike license during your stay.....not easy but not impossible.

Warm & monkey
a. For bringing own whisky to monkey or warm, think u need to pay 200 baht extra.....while ice and drink same as other which i can't really remember....everytime order a few items and just pay without really knowing is 40 or 50 baht for ice, coke or soda.

b. waiter tip usually 20 or 40 baht is ok, if u a little high can tip 100 baht.

c. left over whisky usually bring back....

Correct me if I'm wrong na Nonteerak2553
Thank you Happyman for the info.

Looks like I've to depend on the tuk tuk instead. Since u mentioned about the possibility of me hitting a Ferrari. That deterred me from taking a chance.

Nonetheless, it wouldn't be wise for me to ride a bike without an official licence. Especially when no insurance provider will cover an illegitimate rider even if he gets himself the most comprehensive coverage. But I don't rule out exceptions in the way things work there.

Do u rent bicycles though?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1