The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 31-05-2024, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 18
Mr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to all
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

KinkyThai : Jessy

Looks: 8.5/10. Angelina Jolie lookalike. Check bio from okt

Body: 8/10. Slim type, and boobs are big

French: Yes

BBBJ: Yes, and AR too

Pussy: Shaved. She enjoyed my painting

Fj: Any positions as you desire

Overall: Value for money. Again as usual I go for natural boobs, and hers is big for my hands but very soft to grab and suck. Simple conversation in English and easily understood. She does catbath and can hear the slurping sound during the licking and sucking. Definitely turned on by this. Able to take my shaft deep deep. Skipped the massage as I'm not into that. So instead cuddle a bit after 1st round and direct her to take care of my manhood. Room was huge and bathroom equipped with bathtub. And just a glass panel separating the bathroom and bed, so can imagine doing the deed later on the bed while showering. Unfortunately she needs to change room after the session, so....

UP checklist ->
Upped list -> loneyheart, rawmaster101, marklui520, kcy69, zip4671, beginat63, Havanna Slicks, slicker69, bc77

List of conquers
Lost count ?!
Old 31-05-2024, 07:49 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Teabagger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeabagger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeabagger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: Teabagger
Lady: Jennifer
Shave : Yes(super clean)
French: Yes, not much tongue. More lip nibbling.
English: above average for Thai FL
Looks: 8/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Enhanced
CIM: Not tried
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 10/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥

She had extremely good attitude and would accommodate different positions. We tested a few things together and she got really wet and became putty on the bed. She is very light so you can cradle fuck her too. Amazing girl. Please be nice and gentle to her.
Old 31-05-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 20
duky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to behold

FR for Kinkythai Jessy

OKT - usual verification. Quick and easy.

Looks - Quite close to the picture posted. Very sharp features. Love her mouth shape.

Body - Curvy at the right place. Very smackable ase.

Boobs - Big and natural. Nice to suck on it as well.

Fk - Open to all sort of position. Pattern alot.

BBBJ - Went on and on and on and on. Also alot of pattern. Started with a short blow in the shower.

Massage - Given a full body massage. Quite shiok.

RTF - Possible.
Old 31-05-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 9
Canetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to all

Late fr for may (galaxy)

Took her last few days and had a great session

She was young and full of energy

Service was good and her looks and body was perfect for her too

We had a great time 69 to fucking till both if us damn exhausted before I shot all into her mouth

Massage was a bonus and I wil definitely find her again before she leaves the shore
Old 31-05-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
SolsticeWinter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySolsticeWinter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Emma from Club Friday

Okt: fast reply from Okt, previous experience girl is legit chio bu like photos

Looks/Body: 90% same as photos. Like other bros said, she has a nice hourglass body and a bit thick in bottom area which is good

Boobs: as advertised. Natural assets, minimum is B cup or C, not really good with measurement. Nice ass to give piak sounds

Bbbj: can last very long and knows how to stimulate, my cock from half erect to fully erect in no time. One of the rare girls who can give pleasure with her tongue rather than suction

French: willing, but I'm not really in the mood that day

FJ: willing to do all positions I asked and lasted 30mins for my 1st shot only, pussy a bit dry in the middle but a little clit stimulation can fix

GFE: very polite and professional, set the mood and tone early in the session

RTF: might come back before she leaves the shore

Old 31-05-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -63 / Power: 0
Carros75 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Cara TRL

Look - 8/10
She look same as per her pic very nice. Long hair cai for sure, seibei chio and cute. She is really a good looking for me.

Body - 9/10
Petite with slender and hot figure, everything is just nice. Fair skin complexion and perky ass for doggie.

BBBJ - 8/10
She initiated and can DT, she has good stamina in this area too. Continued for a good 10 mins before I mouth fuck her a bit while grabbing her hair.

Boobs - 9/10
Natural and original small B i would say and small nice sensetive nipple good for sucking and licking.

French - 9/10
This will break or make a session for me, and she excels at it. DFK, Engaged in tongue fight throughout, with some lip sucking mixed in.

Pussy - 8/10
Shaven and get wet easily. Tasty and painted her relentlessly. No foul smell, responsive and receptive

Sex - 9/10
Cap on and I fuck her first in missionary while sucking on her nipps. Super low mileage pussy, I need to be gentle and insert the tip first several times before going all in. Changed to doggy , it was intense as i drilled her hold her nice hips till i cummed. Damn siok

Gfe - 9/10
The whole experience is like meeting a lover and it was such a good session. Very good and high GFE feel. High KC skill.

RTF - 8/10.
Planning another as she is leaving soon. Please treat her well

Thanks Bro SK
Old 31-05-2024, 09:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AngelsDude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Melody from Seduction for a session :

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...ghlight=melody

Looks - Attractive like above average looking, stunning - 10

Body - Fairer then usual Thai tan, slim and smooth skins. Curvy sexy figure, fun size which is easy to carry around the bedroom. - 9

French - Very Passionate. And she break the ice first. Good that she french in between fucking also - 8.5

Boobs -Soft and nice to grab, suck & nips sensitive cause when I suck, she moans - 9

Bbbj - Slow and sensual, she twirled her tongue around the tip. Good job and goes longer - 9.5

Fj - I love her riding skill. Good stamina as I'm fondling her boobs. Switch her missionary. Her moans turn on - 9.5

She is totally worth my time and money.
Old 31-05-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
madleo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Regency (Terminal21)

Been off from bonking quite a while and back again, booked Regency as she was available at my timing request.

Very friendly girl, all smiles when i entered the room. Asked me if I want to shower together, gladly accept. Shower is good, can bring my cock back to life just seeing her strip off her lingerie.

Looks: 8/10 photos are accurate. Looks in her mid 20s, looks a bit like Malay girl imo
Body: 9/10 slim with tattoo (I don't mind)
Boobs: 7/10 maybe it's B cup natural
BBBJ: 8/10 good rhythm and technique, know how to use her tongue and give attention to balls
Finger/painting: 9/10 Get wet easily. Got myself a fresh pussy yesterday, I literally fucked her with my fingers and she just spread her legs wide, a beautiful view
FJ: 8/10 erotic moans during the session, if you can't tahan with moans, then you will have a hard time not shooting fast

Maybe after this will try Olive the new girl, let see

Old 31-05-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 8
nonmember is a Helpful and Caring Samsternonmember is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Olive from Terminal21

Looks: similar to photos, look mid 20s. Cute girl you won't get bored looking at her

Body: tall and slim. But good proportional body with a nice ass.

Boobs: soft natural B, nothing special

BBBJ: quite good, with nice suction and variation. Mouthfuck her a whole with grabbing her hands in ponytail while she looked at me, like submissive horny wife

69: changed to 69, suck her clit when I fuck her with my finger, her suction become like vacuum cleaner

FJ: fav position is cowgirl, she definitely knows how to ride. Doggy was good with her soft ass, pull her hair while pumping her, nice nice

Overall: good service and more like a horny wife kind of bonk. I think her ads said she kinda like sex machine is quite on point
Old 31-05-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
ahzheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Moon CF

Had Moon last night. Quite a worth it bonk for the level of service and looks.
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=987123

Very fast booking by OKT even I chat a bit close with my booking time request

Looks are 10% discount from the pics on telegram, wild naughty one

Body was slight chubby with curves at almost all the right places, nice body imho

BBBJ is the enthusiastic one, I was impressed by her energy and love for cock hahaha changed 3 positions all she nod and smile, execute properly

Allowed multiple positions during Fj, rides like a horny cowgirl. Dfk is allowed during the fuck marathon

Gfe she also shines. Makes me feel like as though she is my fwb. It was fun and makes me want to keep coming back
Old 31-05-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
urputter542 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyurputter542 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Peiyi from Terminal21

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=987686

Not exactly a super head turner but resembles her photos well

Was wearing a sexy nighty outfit when she opened the door, with me immediately locking my eyes on her cleavage.

Drop one strap, freeing one boob, wah confirmed natural and soft

Sucking on her nipps like a baby while she gently caressed my hair, urging me to suck more.

Then her turn, started to go south to suck me off. Her sucking skills are pretty ok.. sometimes she rub her nipps on my erect tool

Then she capped me, position herself for cowgirl, lowering herself on my tool, let her fuck me this time changed to reverse back to cowgirl till I shoot

Post cumshot I had no energy left.. just lay on my back almost feel asleep

Definitely not a time watcher as well, can communicate easily no need GT

Quite a complete package I'd say, if you tired she can certainly fuck u
Old 31-05-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 5
Haha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: lacoste
Shave : No still with tiny bush
French: Yes
English: Yes
Looks: 9/10 slutty look
Body : 10/10 petite with full back art
Boobs: Enchanced
CIM: Yes
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 8/10
Overall : 8/10
GMC never fail to bring in great girls
Old 31-05-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Breezeonte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cara - Teeruklover
Looks: similar to photo above
Comm: average english
Boobs: enhanced C
Body: slim, very good curves
Catbath: licking whole body
Bbbj: slowly build up the speed. DT in between and ball licking ,long and slurpy,
Painting: clean shaved pussy, wet and tasty and she like to be paint
Frenching: took awhile to open up, started with light kissing then ended up heavy frenching
Fj: She very good at riding, felt that she orgasm a few times when riding. Went ahead with doggy and missionary but i felt missionary was the best and suited for her
Gfe: patient and no complaint of long fucking.
Overall is a very good bonk.
Old 31-05-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 3
cgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Candy from galaxy

Okt chai was nice to slot me in even though I was quite last min

Candy was 20 years old and she's damn tight below

She was cute and attitude was good too

Pussy was clean n damn tight when I lick and finger her till her love juice oozes out and she was biting her lips when I was doing that (feeling like fucking a vrigin gal)

When I was fucking her tight pussy, she hug me real tight and ask me go slow but deep, she loves the dick head hit her virgin wall inside and she will cum faster too

Hearing tis my ego went up and pump her deeper till I was cumming and I took off my rubber and shot all on her body n face
Old 31-05-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
bobbatee is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Cindy from Lust365

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...ighlight=cindy

Damage : $180/90/2
OKT : Friendly , quick responses, easy transaction 100%

Cindy looks pretty, seductive face. 9.5/10
Her boobs are natural, just nice for me. Fits her frame perfectly. Her skin is also soft. She is fair, height just right and slim with nice curves! 9/10
Pussy is trimmed, clean, easily aroused, no complaints 9.5/10
BBBJ was a solid,she was giving me some hand strokes with lots of tongue actions. Suctions were on point, did it like a pro! Nice eye contact when she lick my balls, turn on 10/10
FJ was great, also she knew the moves, took control. I really had a good time with her, with different positions, no rest time, very hardworking girl, only wished I could last long haha! 9.5/10

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1