The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 31-05-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jame3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Cici - Mansion

Face: 8.5/10, same as photo , shes got that slutty CFM look
Body: 8/10, for those who like curvy and big ass .
Boobs: 10/10 boobs lovers fall in for this one Natural big D cup
Kiss/French: 9/10, allow frenching french as long as u want
BBBJ: 9/10. great mouthwork, skillful and good suction
FJ: 10/10. one dragon service from her, ass rimming to cum in mouth, strong massage also. Shes very horny and enjoys sex alot
GFE : 9/10. Friendly, chatty
RTF: Yep
Old 31-05-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Blessdraco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Typically i don't leave a review but she worked hard.

Olive from Terminal21

Looks: same as photos, mild tan. look mid 20s. Cute girl with big eyes

Body: slim. good proportional body. Bakness 2

Boobs: soft natural B

BBBJ: nice suction and variation. Mouthfuck her. Shes like a submissive demure wife

69: changed to 69, suck her clit when I fuck her with my finger, her suction become like vacuum cleaner

FJ: fav position is cowgirl, she definitely knows how to ride. She likes doggie too.

Overall: good service and on point looks.
Old 31-05-2024, 06:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 11
Zyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My ratings

Excellent : Crème de la crème, rare gem worthy. The utmost legendary experience you can find and get. Makes you feel magical that this moment actually existed in your life and you get to experience it.
Very Good : Top-notch service that is worth every penny, almost perfect. Makes you feel that the only vitamin you lack after this session is vitamin M.
Good : Nothing much to complain about because honestly you kind of enjoyed it, but at the same time nothing fantastic to rave about. Doesn't leave you with any negative feelings after the session.
Decent : Generally fine, pretty standard SOP. Feels like just going through the routine to release your load. Subconsciously you know you tried better ones before somewhere and this session could use some improvements.
Meh : Makes you feel a little regret and empty right after the session, you hear an internal voice saying that you could have better spent your penny elsewhere.

Session Feedback

FL : Jan
Stable : Lover Fortress
OKT : Smooth booking process and clear instructions

Initial Impression

Looks : Very Good (Looks 25-ish, about 10% discount from TG photo, looks like Chinese with a bit of baby fats.)
Body : Good (Pussy is trimmed, boobs are huuuge if you like to suck on them a lot you'll like her.)

Session
French : - (Didn't try)
Painting : - (Didn't try)
BBBJ : Good (She will try her best to satisfy you, and make sure you are enjoying.)
HJ : - (Didn't try)
FJ : Good (Started with cowgirl, and finished in missionary, she is accommodating to diff positions.)
Massage : - (Didn't try)
AR : - (Didn't try)

Overall

GFE : Good (She is able to speak English so no GT needed, speaks some Chinese too. Doesn't look at phone and very chatty, enjoyed talking to her before and after the action. Lots of sniffing your cheeks too and many DFK from the moment I entered the room so +1 for the GFE.)
RTF : Looking to try other girls.
Old 31-05-2024, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 7
LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=987679&highlight=

Ann
From Galaxyx

Looks: 9/10 Shes much better than pics in real live
Body: 9/10 Slim body nice frame that suits her nicely done man made boobs D sized
BBBJ: 9/10 Hardworking nice slurping with no teeth
FJ: 9/10 Change positions with no black face. Great attitude and good response
GFE: 9/10 Can hold conversations prepare to use some GT and cuddles in between 2shots
Old 31-05-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
babington is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Stable: FairiesFinder
Lady: Mina
Date of visit: 31 May 2024

Face: 9/10, similar to photo, quite cute and is 100% certified syt
Body: 8/10, natural b-c cuppers and huge bum, overall on the bakness side, not too skinny.
Kiss/French: NA didn’t try.
BBBJ: 9/10, wet sloppy bbbj with good suction and is very hardworking, kept checking with me if it hurts if she accidentally use her teeth, very careful and service oriented, kept going for a good 10-15mins.
FJ: 10/10, good responsiveness and I unloaded immediately in the first missionary position.
GFE : 12/10, this is where she excels the most, she is very friendly and always try to strike up a topic and candid in sharing her life back in Bangkok and her experience here. Really felt like high school dating, very innocent and cute plus a little bit on the shy side. KC warning!!
RTF: Yes, if time and budget allows!
Old 31-05-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 3
Titopi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTitopi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for SA from Fairies

Okt: fast and clear
Look: pretty northern Thai look with beautiful sharp face features.
Body : very young smooth and fair body. Best to enjoy hugging during FJ.
Boobs: natural A to B. Dark pink perky tits. Very appetizing to eat throughout the session.
Bbbj: nice sensual. She can take my didi all in.
Fj: very hardworking cowgirl rider. She's got a really nice ass to grind me hot. And I can feel her coming!
Gfe: very good communication with English. Enjoyed the chat like my Thai girlfriend.
Rtf: quite certain to be one of my return list. Young pretty and girlfriend chatty.
Old 31-05-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
Birdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of light

Had Candy
From GX

Looks: Pretty gal with smooth facial complexion.
Body: Curvous with Light brown skin.
Boods: Natural B A or B soft and nice perky nip
BBBJ: Really nice with very good tempo
Fj: Got to give it to her la, for the natural fuck she is. Changes position automatically on the slightest hint.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=987907&highlight=
Old 31-05-2024, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cambring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Milky from Seduction :

Looks: 9/10 long hair and not bad looking, got the sexy face and the same as what was shown in pic

Breasts: 9.5/10 natural big enough for me, sensitive and hard nips

Body Figure: 9/10 tall, slim with sexy and nice figure and a nice meaty perky butt for doggy

French/Kiss: 9/10 tongue fight with DFK all the way non stop.

Pussy: 9/10 nice looking, trimmed, clean, and no smell. Got wet easily, gave her a good lick till she climax.

Blowjob: 9/10 cock lover, can suck me dry. Slow and fast motion, sensational suction. She also plays with your balls, quite a tease

FJ: 10/10 Great at riding. Had to pull her down after her cowgirl grinding as I want to fuck her. Hugging her tight and fucking her with DFK. Heavenly hot sex. Switched to doggy and the view is perfect. Can tell she enjoyed the sex with her moans.

RTF: definitely worth, got her at a great deal too 100%

Old 31-05-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
VangLeeHom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coraebelle View Post
Candy from galaxyxscort
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=987907&highlight=

Looks 8.5/10 cute young lady

Body 8/10 natural boobs with pinkish senstive nips for licking

French 9/10 can kiss and her tongue is soft

Bbbj 9/10 started off by licking the mushroom head and suddenly eat the whole shafts deep till the balls

Pussy 10/10 very tight and the whole dick can really feel the tightness

Fj 9/10 I love the way she moan and hug me when I was pounding her, young type with great attitude, smile thru out the whole session and not a time watcher

Legit. I went to try after seeing your Fr. She's really very tight!
Old 31-05-2024, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 19
evilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oakley from GMC wk22 2024
Shave : shaved
Painting: yes, no taste or smell.
French: Yes, DFK if you initiate
English: Conversational.
Looks: Photos/video are live at the location and have softening, so expect sharper features. Complexion smoothen by foundation. Pretty eyes with soft lips.
Body : Slim, no fats. Like in the photos. Just two small noticeable tattoos. Smooth skin. Langsat skin tone.
Boobs: enhanced & soft
BBBJ: good with her tongue. Start from perineum all the way up. DT
FJ: Responsive, warm, wet and tight. Caresses your sides & back.

Friendly, welcoming & smiley lady. Laughs easily and talkative if you engage her. A service champ.
Experienced as she's worked in China, Taiwan & HK before. Comfortable to be with.
Old 31-05-2024, 08:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Newacct26 is Cool - loads of Potential

NING FROM LUST365
https://sbf.today/showthr...highlight=ning

Looks: 9/10 pretty with that slutty looks
Body: 9/10 slim with huge jugs
Boobs: 10/10 handful. Perfect in cowgirl and missionary position. See them bouncing
Catbath: 9/10 v good appetizer. Started with a kiss and then slowly kissed me ony neck and went down like finding a tressure
Bbbj: 9/10 sucked and licked like a pro
Fj: 9/10 her special service is best menu. Love her wetness and warmth
Old 31-05-2024, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Blessdraco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually i don't post FR but i thought i should be fair to leave her one.

Olive from Terminal21

Looks: same as photos, SYT early-mid 20s. Cute girl with nice eyes

Body: slim. Petite. Bakness 2/3

Boobs: soft natural B. Handful

BBBJ: Nice suction and she knows how to tease.

FJ: shes good at riding and will take initiative. Doggy was good, she gets really wet you can hear the sound

Overall: good service! She tries hard.
Old 31-05-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MiloLimau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=987358

Cassie from 7th Heaven

Saw another promo, quickly messaged bro KK to snap next timeslot. When see her in real life, wah really buay pai! I agree with other bros here, why not much FR for her? Truly a wonderful sexperience!

Walk in the room already straight help u to take out all ur clothes and tease. OMG!

Looks: 8/10

Boobs: 8/10 (Very sensitive when playing, but not for big boob lovers, enough to grab)

Body: 10/10 (Really very slender. Ask her wear her see through dress and go down on u if u can, best view I have seen in awhile. Also doggystyle wow..)

French: 7/10

Pussy: 10/10 (Manage to get her naturally wet, YMMV. And most impt no smell)

BBBJ: 10/10 (Love to suck your balls and very sensual with your shaft!)

FJ: 10/10 (Her moans are really genuine, and though I like to be usually on the rough side but she is more suited for those gentle, slow and passionate kind of sex. Do go soft on her and you will know what I mean. Really very good sex vibes.)

GFE: 7/10 (Could be better if I can understand thai more. If you can speak for sure your GFE will be way better. She also very hygenic and give u water after fuck. Sibei power)

RTF: For sure.
Old 31-05-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 12
Terces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzren View Post
I noticed many discussions about Frimmy from LFT. I'd like to share my own experience for those interested.

First off, Frimmy is genuinely beautiful, around 25 years old, with a great body and firm B-cup breasts with nice nipples. She has large, beautiful eyes, her skin is so thin that you can see some blue veins.

Some members mentioned that she doesn't offer BBBJ, nor did she provide BJ for me, and she doesn't allow French kissing or licking. It's evident that she is quite new to this line of work and is very particular about hygiene.

While this might frustrate some, I found her beauty compelling and decided to proceed. We started with nipple sucking and sensual touching, and she responded by getting wet, showing good chemistry between us.

She is very tight, and I finished quickly with her on top for the first round. After a short break, we went for the second round in the missionary position. She allowed me to finger rub her clit while thrusting, and seeing her orgasm with her face turning red was unforgettable. She was very patient and didn't complain, even when it took me over 40 minutes to finish. Being shy, she tried to control her moans and held her breath, hugging me tightly when she came.

After the full 90 minutes, we had a simple English conversation (her English is limited thought). She showered me, and we exchanged WeChat contacts. She texted me yesterday feeling sad about some negative reviews, today she said she wanted to go home due to another bad review and no customer at all. She mentioned this was her first time doing this kind of work and regretted the decision.

To summarize, if certain services are important to you but aren't on her menu, you might want to skip. However, for me, 120/2 for a genuinely pretty girl with a good GFE was a good deal.
You can up my point if this FR will help you on the decision.
I got a similar experience. I think because she's very green, I sorta just had to change the expectations and approach a bit.

So, FR for Frimmy:

Definitely pretty so looks: 9/10.
Body: 8/10.
GFE: 9/10
BJ: Didn't get 1, but her HJ was decent and i liked the sensual pace
FJ: Tight, her body was very responsive too so it got me in the mood. 8/10.
RTF: Yes.
Old 31-05-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
BigShowBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=986241&highlight=

FR Tip

Looks: 8/10 (syt, young and chio looking )
Figure: 9/10 (Great figure, tanned, petite with some small tattoo)
French: 9/10 (french well and like no tomorrow)
Boobs: 9/10 (B natural and soft and nice to grab and press)
BBBJ: 9/10 (slow and steady with lot of ball licking type)
Attitude: 9/10 (accommodating, friendly and willing to please type)
FJ: 9/10 (Great sound effects with various position)
GFE: 8/10, KC level very high
Pussy: 9/10 (small wet and super tight hole)
RTF: Definitely once replenished Vitamin M.

Nice lady and hope all samsters here take good care of her!

She is leaving soon, so book her fast.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1