The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 01-06-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 2
Pinkishpeach is one of the Best!Pinkishpeach is one of the Best!Pinkishpeach is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bell > Silkstockings

Looks: 9 exotic with ah lian vibes because of her tattoo
Body: 9 petite. Babe
Boobs: 9 B size with super sensitive nips

Services:
Frenching: 9 t2t on fire. All in. All wet
Bbbj : 9 hardworking
Fj: 9 love the way she ride. Super energetic and moans will get amplified when im getting too deep. Super bonk
Old 01-06-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Freeseeker0311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Freeseeker cim/cof adventures

LALIN(RP)
https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...0#post23386160

Looks: normal 10% discount
Body: bakness 4-5. More than a handful tits
Attitude: very friendly, no need GT
Bbj: 10 here. Made it seem as she enjoying the deed
FJ: Can ride well in CG. DG is the best with a view of her back tats
CIM/COF: 3 types in my sexperience
1) Block the moneyshot
2) take it quick to get over it
3) take it and seem to enjoy it
She is no.3 and then some till you're done. I rank her top 5 in terms of taking the moneyshot
Old 01-06-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
headache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=985977

FR Mika ( Club Friday )

OKT : As usual fast prompt reply with clear instructions
Place / Area : Central . Lots of parking lots. No registration require. Room was cosy.
Looks : Discount a bit due to filter but RL look better. Fair & smooth skin.
Tall build .
Boobs : Manmade soft huge Es .
French : Speak fluently.
BBBJ : Wet slurpy . She love to suck. Need to stop her if not cum liao.
FJ : Her eyes turn white during the deed. She’s enjoying it . Playing with her clit. Sexy soft moans. It’s like farking a Uni gal.
2nd shot end with a face fuck CIM.

Overall : No regret. She’s a gem. Tq CF!
Old 01-06-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 6
mboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Oakley, GMC

Location: decent. Central. A little ulu, but safe. Clean, spacious.
Face: discount from pics. Milf vibes rather than SYT.
Body: Bakness 4.
Boobs: Enhanced, big.
BJ: Skipped
CB: standard, decent.
FJ: Good. Naturally wet fast, good stereo. She really can ride.
Massage: Awesome. Worked out a lot of kinks in my shoulders.

Overall decent, not too commercial. English is decent, can chitchat.
Old 01-06-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bluenter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a hot sesssion with Natty from Seduction :

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...ighlight=natty

OKT: Friendly, give me a perfect girl, smooth easy transaction 100%

Looks : Sweet face with decent height , soft lips 90%

Body : Natural handful bouncy boobs, soft to touch, she also sensitive when I suck on her tits, somemore slim, bonus 90%

Pussy : Easily wet, nice and clean shaved. 85%

FJ : 10/10 (Summary below)

Her BJ was on point, teasing me when she sucking me. Her pussy so warm & tight, she took her time when pleasuring me and the FJ was bomb, she did most of the work, from positions to riding me, she never stopped or complain really solid session with this one.
Old 01-06-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 5
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
SLIPPERY WHEN WET - PHO EDITION

Mira from Foxythai should come with the following warning sign:

She looks very close to advertised photos, minus whitening filters which makes her excessively fair, in person she is fair like Chinese, with cute button nose, always smiling face revealing kawaii cute looking crooked teeth. Her body is just the right amount of meat perfect for doggy lovers, with no protruding belly fats, bakness lvl 4.

To me she exudes sexy premilf vibes, very high Gfe hugged and dfk right after the door close. Reached down under her panties and she was already slippery wet continue rubbing them, we collapsed on the bed, hands all over each other, while we stripped each other in the heat of the passion.

I began to devour her enhanced large C cups with large brown areolas, she would moan and smile in enjoyment when sucking on her sensitive boobs, at times wriggling her upper body in enjoyment, moving south to where its slippery wet. Honestly I cannot remember anymore if she's shaved or trimmed, I was fixated on how wet her pussy look and feel and began my masterclass in painting which many have succumbed to and it was heavenly. The reaction, amount of pleasure exhibited, the way she held my head close to her pussy not letting go, the wetness of her pussy that my whole mouth would look like I just ravaged a half cut watermelon, the vicinity of my mouth from above my lips to my cheeks and chin all lathered with her pussy juices. At times she would arch her back in ecstacy, at times biting and squeezing the pillows but at no instance will she stop you from continuing, she can handle a lot of clitoral stimulation. At the same time I would move up my hands to encircle her tits which would harden.

Once I'm satisfied feasting on her wet pussy, the action starts, she does not care if your mouth is dripping wet with her juices, she will take it all in, pull you in to lick, kiss, dfk your wet lips like a slurpy bowl of pho. I especially enjoyed changing my thrusting tempo, from fast to slow to fast and seeing her reaction. We mainly did missionary with variations of lifting her legs up to my shoulder to get deeper penetration and she would moan louder and play with my tits.

At times the thrusting would be interspersed with more painting and fingering, which is another sight to behold, the squishing sounds of water and her moaning filling the room is music to my ears.

Mira speaks good Japanese since she worked in Japan for 3 years in clean massage parlours, so for Bros that are into fetishes having sex in Japanese, you can try it out. Her massage may also be something to look forward to due to her previous experience, I can't comment though because most of my time were spent having sex ��

Bros that likes premilf, kawaii looking, womanly body, horny FL who is damn slippery when wet, look no further. You won't regret trying her out.
RTF HORNY WET MILFY PHO

Although there are newer ladies in D1, I still RTF Viet Mira, her service remains consistent, horny super wet lady that is raring to go every time I visit. She will devour me when the door closes (I will mutually devour her as well) hug with dfk trying to outdo each other. There's no need for foreplay as she's damn wet and it's very rare to get such a lady where her pussy is perpetually wet, sensitive and reactive to tongue or cock stimulation. Every pump action will elicit a reaction from her, her body grate to my tempo, her pulling my neck for dfk to feast on my lips and pushing he tongue to explore my mouth, gasping whenever she's about to climax.

Despite her milfy looks, she still looks cute to me. I love it when the lady allows fingering her pussy sloshing wet with juices, take out my two fingers and stick the into her mouth which she hungrily suck on, take out my dick from her pussy, wet with her juices and stick it into her mouth and she still suck on them like a lollipop.

For Bros that are into cute fair milf looks, big C cup boobs, meaty (but no belly folded fats), you may want to consider Mira. She'll be going back on 10 July so order your pho menu before it disappear.
Old 01-06-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 2
sadist11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersadist11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersadist11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lovie of Lust365

Looks - 9/10 high resemblance. It's. Definitely her in photos. Only thing that's slightly. Different is her skin tone. The rest is almost same same.

Body - 9/10 to me, i consider her to have toned body. She has tats on her arm also, giving her the badass vibes

French - 9/10 passed my standards

Bbbj - 9/10 wet suctions. Moans even if jee mouth is stuffed with my eggplant

Fj - 9/10 she ia very responsive and sensitive. Moans with just caressbor simple kiss. Imagine how shw sounded like when i entered her. She feels damn good. Very wet. No need ky
Old 01-06-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
fiestatas001 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FOXYTHAI

JEENA

2nd RTF, she was just too good to miss up again as she's leaving soon. Had to return to bonk this slutty horny milf. Started off slow, licked her top to bottom slow and voraciously. This session she smelled particularly good as she had just showered before i arrived and had a really alluring scent on her.

She rides well and is still quite as tight as i could remember on my first bonk, finished the first shot while cowgirl.

After showering, we made small talk and started slowly again. Fingered her real good for a solid 5 mins while playing with her nipples as she's cradled in my arms. Turned her doggy afterwards and finished right after. Legs soggy and left a happy man.
Old 01-06-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 5
Johnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to behold

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=...=#post23387682

Happen to chance upon Galaxy's new lady Champagne has hooked with her video and booked a slot immediatly for 1st blood.

Reached location and she open the door guided me to the room took a quick shower and dried off and started giving me a BBBJ she sucked me really well didnt even have the chance to start Fj and already had to shoot i held it in alittle and spray on her face. we cooled down for awhile with some cuddling and procceded to have some real action this time round she helped stoke my lil bro up and procceded with fj as didnt want to waste it again only on BBBJ we did missionary and CG and lastly her sweet ass was wonderful for doggy.
Old 01-06-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sktan1701 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR FOR LOVE ONE SIAM
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=...5#post23348795

FR for Love
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: love
Looks : 8/10 look cute and petite
Body : 8/10 small size and good proportions
BBBJ (Blow Job): this is where she stands out the dt and slow sensual bbbj . Good 15 mins one of the best DT ever.
FJ (Fuck Job) : deep and wet and she will pull u to go deeper!
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) high and the slow shower and shower experience is very good
RTF (Return to Fuck) : yes will rtf
Old 01-06-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
rubbishmonster is Cool - loads of Potential

Nara from Lust365 :

Looks: 9 Chio, cute and all smiles perfect look

Body: 9 Hourglass shape, tall but just nice, fair and nice curves

Boobs: 10 For big boobs lover, totally handful and sensitive nips, big juicy melons

Frenching: 9 Sexy kisses, with some tongue

Bbj: 9 Nice long strokes, Wet and sloppy, got eye contact one, tongue goes around my balls, such a tease.

Fj: 9 Didn’t need to do much, she was riding on me. Took good care of me and satisfied me. When she rides, the view is perfect, 2 huge boobies jumping.

Need go try her bros (Especially those huge tits lovers) , worth every penny & had so much fun! Will RTF 101%
Old 01-06-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jcbzx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Gina (RP)

My honest rating :

Looks: 8/10 (sharp face , sexy cfm slutty ,ah lian looks)
Body:9/10(slim with big boobs)
Bbbj: 9/10 hardworking , sensual and erotic
Fj: 9.5/10 ( pound her hard no problem, ride well, very tight, pussy is wet)
Gfe: 10/10 (feel like my gf, non stop frenching and kissing)

Dont miss her, heard she is going back next week

Rtf: yes

Old 01-06-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 18
Mr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_bAhJaNG View Post
KinkyThai : Jessy

Looks: 8.5/10. Angelina Jolie lookalike. Check bio from okt

Body: 8/10. Slim type, and boobs are big

French: Yes

BBBJ: Yes, and AR too

Pussy: Shaved. She enjoyed my painting

Fj: Any positions as you desire

Overall: Value for money. Again as usual I go for natural boobs, and hers is big for my hands but very soft to grab and suck. Simple conversation in English and easily understood. She does catbath and can hear the slurping sound during the licking and sucking. Definitely turned on by this. Able to take my shaft deep deep. Skipped the massage as I'm not into that. So instead cuddle a bit after 1st round and direct her to take care of my manhood. Room was huge and bathroom equipped with bathtub. And just a glass panel separating the bathroom and bed, so can imagine doing the deed later on the bed while showering. Unfortunately she needs to change room after the session, so....
KinkyThai : Dada

Looks: 8.5/10. Like poly gal. Check bio from okt

Body: 8/10. Average build type, and boobs size just nice for me

French: Yes

BBBJ: Yes

Pussy: Shaved. Painted her till she came and surrender

Fj: She can really grind and ride

Overall: One of the better ones who can blow to my liking. Won the battle during 69 with her on top, as she was wet after climax with my painting, and she raised white flag. Can hear her moaning during fj. She was checking out the air tix to fly back, so better fast hand fast leg liao

UP checklist ->
Upped list -> loneyheart, rawmaster101, marklui520, kcy69, zip4671, beginat63, Havanna Slicks, slicker69, bc77

List of conquers
Lost count ?!
Old 01-06-2024, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
Pandoram deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPandoram deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dada from Kinky Thai.

LOOKS : imho she kinda of school gal look. Long hair, young, pretty and sexy.

BODY : Slim and petite size. Slim nice figure. Looks delicious when i saw her naked. Hot bouncy ass.

BOOBS : Small and soft but was super shiok to hold, and dote on. sensitive nipple and nice to touch and suck

FRENCH: All out and straight to war. Mostly tongue fighting and lips sucking with no restraints and no bad breath too.

PUSSY: wet and trimmed and with no smell. She was responsive as i painted her relentlessly till she let out soft moan and grabbing the bedsheet.

BBBJ: Experienced. Wet with good suction and strong motion. Love it when she gives a good look while she sucks off. Her timing and motion is very good.

FJ : She put on the cap for me, and I wasted no time in penetrating her in the missionary position.
I pumped as intensely as I could and as deep and hard, then switched to cowgirl for a change of pace. Her alluring glances reinvigorated my passion and make me cummed instantly.

GFE : good vibes with her and she give me the feeling like your gf sharing her day with you. No commerical feel but high KC.

RTF: yes. She is leaving soon.

Thanks bro Mickey
Old 01-06-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
BizarreXmc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBizarreXmc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizarreXmc View Post
Hana -GX
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=986921&highlight=

Look pretty and seductive.

She was meaty at the right place got neh got ass.

BBBJ was wet and sloppy her skill idk what she do but feel damn good. She blow quite a Long while as well.

Accommodating, normal tightness. But the more I pounded the tighter she got, could often feel her love hole squeezed my cock real tight.

Overall experience: Good GFE, non commercial, service oriented and hardworking gal.
Rtf session for hana. This time round her GFE is real high and she special in some skills where some brothers looking for worth my time and money. Tip her extra 50 for the great service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1