The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-01-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
I’m surprised at this amount. Your before should be quite long ago. Nowadays 1500 maybe 1 shot short time. not anytime in a month. Lol

Sidetrack, visited kiki today and boy was I disappointed. Won’t reject but looks differ from photo. Sensual part was lacking so much, I left disappointed. And those reviews which said she can work in ktv, I beg to differ. If she works there most likely will have no biz.
thanks for the honest FR.
Old 11-01-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Is SLG down?
Old 11-01-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Is SLG down?
Seem to be the regular "blocking".
Usually they will be up quite soon after refreshing the URL.
Old 11-01-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 3
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
She said she will wake up 11am from now onwards
Still no reply leh
Old 11-01-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 3
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
To the bro that zapped me to negative realm and left this comment.
"She SYT? Open your eyes la!!!!!!!!!! Omfg! She SYT? Open your eyes la!!!!!!!!!! Omfg! Please raise the bar of such definition bro raise the bar of such definition bro"

I've visited more MLs than you probably peed in your diaper. And I only write MRs for those deserving ones. But U r freaking right. W is not SYT to you because U are a prepubescence tween who is probably dont have pocket money to find MLs. So the only way to boost your pathetic ego is to zap others bros for sharing hardworking MLs . .
Since there are is so much heated debate here, i will offer my third party neutral MR since i visited her more than 1 month back.

Age: I estimate around 26-27. Not really SYT(which i classify as below <24) but u cant fault someone for classifying as SYT in this business landscape of chao aunties.

Looks: Her face not bad, but i think got minor zhng. Her boobs cfm enhanced, feel already you know. Not a fan of enhanced boobs.

Massage: Inexperienced ah but cant penalise her since we not here for massage

Service: Tbh very green ah but she new

Rtm: No i dont like enhanced

Hope my MR will give another perspective to bros out there
Old 11-01-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Ditto91 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros managed to book Angel recently or if she’s still around? Used to be responsive in the past but nowadays no reply at all
Old 11-01-2023, 03:51 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18648 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Is SLG down?
It is running now

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 11-01-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

i've been out of action for some time since i usually have my fix with omm, anan (rtc) and mlx (rtc), and jg with demi...
seems like the market has changed much such that bbbj+cim is $150 now? inflation so high haha.

I am a boobie and playability man. Minimally 34B, preferably C cup.
Semi-chiongster

RTM List
OMM

Want to try list:
Kiv!

Gonna Miss:
Aini, Anan, Angel, MLX, XQ

JG list:
YF's stable
Old 11-01-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42438 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeayea View Post
Donno how happy you want the ending to be :P :P but if you're looking for DFK + BBBJ + CIM can see my recent MR for xixi.
Her link photos n WhatsApp photo ( Bah Bah ) so much diff not my type le
Thxs for info bro

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32917904
Old 11-01-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
bangbang12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Her link photos n WhatsApp photo ( Bah Bah ) so much diff not my type le
Thxs for info bro
Agreed, honestly I wasn’t sure if the whatsapp photo is her or someone else who was using the phone number.
If the pic is her i really wonder if she looks more like her slg photos or her whatsapp photo?

But she seems like a solid choice given that most others are SN.
Old 11-01-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SGnewbie15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all . I’m new here . I’ll be bring you a FR for shi shi
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/shishi-massage/

Location: Geylang area . Sufficiently discreet . No numerical rating for this .
Looks: 8/10 . Think Shld be late 20s or early 30s . Close to the photos but she put on makeup to make her look younger .

Body: 9/10 . She went FN and body is indeed smooth and fair . Just a bit of minor imperfections on her back but it’s no big deal.

Boobs: 6.5/10 . Probably on the smaller side of B.

Massage: 10/10 . I’m not the kind who likes to go for very hard and painful massage , but I have to say she uses enough strength and not make me feel pain at the same time . If you’re the kind who like very strong massage, she may not be the one you want to go for . But if you like strong enough yet not too strong (not pain) then yes, go for her . I think her massage (skill-wise) is good.

Service 10/10: very service-oriented . Always keeping a lookout for your needs . I made a small cough and she offered me water . Dried my back with the towel when I stepped out of the shower . Brought my shoes for me to put on before I leave .

Sensual: 8/10 I think she’s slowly learning the ropes how to gain points here . She will slowly move from massage to teasing you then move to your side for the HJ while kissing your entire body. I was kind of nervous as I’m quite new then she said that it turned her on and asked if I want FJ . I declined so she proceeded to do the HJ . When I was entering the shower I saw her wiping her down there I think she really got turned on .

I think she’s trying her best to improve . One thing though, she almost doesn’t know English at all.

Sorry if my FR is too wordy/poor . First time write FR
Old 11-01-2023, 04:55 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Quoted: 4688 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42665 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcummer View Post
The raids recently are usually on SPA locations or actual apartments of the MLs ?
Both, heard about 70 mls being caught.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-01-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

omm rtc soon but will return after cny

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidman View Post
i've been out of action for some time since i usually have my fix with omm, anan (rtc) and mlx (rtc), and jg with demi...
seems like the market has changed much such that bbbj+cim is $150 now? inflation so high haha.
Old 11-01-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3975 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNRISERYOKO View Post
Please make post for me to up back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
omm rtc soon but will return after cny
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidman View Post
Demi(YF) also gonna be gone for good soon. Will need to wait for your the other 3 to be back after cny liao.
And sad to say, yes, bbbj+Cim is $150 seems to be the trend now.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 11-01-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
To the bro that zapped me to negative realm and left this comment.
"She SYT? Open your eyes la!!!!!!!!!! Omfg! She SYT? Open your eyes la!!!!!!!!!! Omfg! Please raise the bar of such definition bro raise the bar of such definition bro"

I've visited more MLs than you probably peed in your diaper. And I only write MRs for those deserving ones. But U r freaking right. W is not SYT to you because U are a prepubescence tween who is probably dont have pocket money to find MLs. So the only way to boost your pathetic ego is to zap others bros for sharing hardworking MLs . .
The problem here is the definition of SYT is quite diverse. And we seemed to be able to read from the face and confirmed ML's age . So nowadays I refrain from saying if they are SYTs. Although to be honest, you can kind of tell from the touch of the skin and body, which is a lot more supple, and sometimes through the conversation and presume their maturity. These are all still assumptions. Best way is to ask for their passport lo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Since there are is so much heated debate here, i will offer my third party neutral MR since i visited her more than 1 month back.

Age: I estimate around 26-27. Not really SYT(which i classify as below <24) but u cant fault someone for classifying as SYT in this business landscape of chao aunties.

Looks: Her face not bad, but i think got minor zhng. Her boobs cfm enhanced, feel already you know. Not a fan of enhanced boobs.

Massage: Inexperienced ah but cant penalise her since we not here for massage

Service: Tbh very green ah but she new

Rtm: No i dont like enhanced

Hope my MR will give another perspective to bros out there
Bro, sorry if I flag this out, just using it as an example only. I still like your MR though. The difference between 26-27 and <24 is only about 2 to 3 years? Can really tell meh?

In any case, whether the person is <24 or more than 26, if the service is good, it's good. We shouldn't be too anal about the definition of SYTs. My opinion only har .

Not a WK, only visited W once, which I have provided my MR previously.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1