The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-01-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 5
Structure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Resuming after a break. Went through several good positive MRs for W and decided to visit her last week.

Using the MR from this matrix bro, it was indeed accurate.

I would like to add on:
-beauty: splendid! She is indeed beautiful and wears light makeup. I would classify her as have natural beauty.
-lover feel: splendid too! If I can, I want to bao her.
-time watcher:not at all. Close to 57mins for bros who are a little anal.

She is a good bet for good service from a very beautiful lady.

My humble sharing. Cheers bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/

looks: I will give a rating here, bros. 8.5/10. She is indeed pretty. Head turner league. However, it also makes me consider whether to bring her out to makan or shop. 🤦‍♂️ I am afraid the kind of attention she may garner and most bros like me need to be low key. 😅

gfe: one of the good ones around. W (why on earth this name? &#128514 gives really good tender, loving and care. The attention given to me was second to none in recent times, maybe nearest competitor will be the previous ML who stayed there. Oh and I think it is fair to mention, she helps to wipe me dry.
How I wish she can offer it when she was drying near my thighs. Some bros has mentioned she is green. I concur with it. Positively, she is really willing to learn. You can guide her along ……… nothing is caste in stone.

breasts: firm and nice shape. Nice tits. Nice.

hj: She is very patient, bros. One of those who will straddle between slow, moderate and fast speed - repeat. 69 hj is an option 😉
When I came, she doesn’t just stop her hj, if you know what it meant. It was ‘torturous’. Hah (gratitude to the bros who taught her)

time watcher: not at all. Very close to full time I booked for. It is such a plus. No rush and the pace was well timed. Kudos to her.

Return to visit her: yes. I feel an extremely good connection with this lady. 😊
Old 12-01-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sliverspoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
FR on Lucy

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/lucymassage/

I managed to secure a slot with Lucy this afternoon because I just had to try a pair of F cups. I am not going to give any ratings because the previous FRs by other bros are more or less accurate. This is more of a sharing of my experience.

Firstly, I was late by almost 20 mins…I felt so paiseh by my tardiness as I was slowed down by the rain. I was already bracing myself for an experience with an annoyed ML. But when I finally arrived, I was surprised that she greeted me warmly. Because I don’t speak Chinese, she used a translator device, not app, to communicate with me. I took the opportunity to apologise profusely for being late, but she just smiled and said that it was ok, and now that I was there, to just enjoy the massage. She does know a little bit of English, so it wasn’t so bad. Of course, my eyes were immediately drawn to her massive mammaries that were hardly contained by her low-neck spaghetti strap.

After a quick shower, she asked me to lie down and proceeded with her massage. She used her whole body weight by kneeling on me and massaging the major muscle groups. She was attuned to my responses. Whenever I groaned a little, she would massage that particular part a bit more. Throughout the session, she took the trouble to ask if her strength was ok etc and we even engaged in light conversation. She asked a bit more about myself while at the same time sharing a bit about herself. I find the whole experience really pleasant. Usually, when I have a non-English speaking ML, most of the time the session would be in silence. By her own admission, she is new to the scene and welcomes suggestions and advice. Coming to the end, she pulled down her top and rubbed her boobs all over my back, from my legs up to my neck.

She then asked me what my preferred option is. I’ll be stupid to come all the way there to see her and just ask for a HJ. She smiled and asked me to flip over. She then wrapped some tissue around my dick while she got on top of me…not an FJ though, but so that it doesn’t slip in while she mounted me. So her pussy and my cock were rubbing against each other while she gave me her boobs to lick and suck…and boy, did I. 😁 After I had my fill, she said that she was going to use my cock to rub the oil all over her boobs. I was rock hard as she grabbed my cock and massaged her boobs with it. It was almost as if she was using me. I tried so hard not to come yet. I think she could sense it because without warning, she crushed my cock in her awesome cleavage and started the titfuck…I came within a minute. She didn’t let me go until she was sure that I was done.

After showering, we chatted a bit more while I was getting dressed. To me, the ability to communicate is so important as it is more personal. I know some bros feel that it is pricey, and yes, I do agree. But the extra effort she put in to connect, as well as her sincere and warm nature, to me, I don’t mind paying. Is her massage the best? Admittedly, no. But she is trying to improve and learn. Will I RTM? Yes definitely, but not so soon. Give me a chance to replenish first. 😁
Nice FR but if it’s $230 for a BF that’s an insane price
Old 12-01-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3975 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Yumz, I like what you said about bodies touching closely bro. Think I will have to try her now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Anyway, another chapter of our enjoyment has passed. Best wishes to the fine ladies.
No choice lah, 旧的不去新的不来!

Latest addition to my rotation, Wen Cun/Anqi/Xiao qi or whatever she is called!

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/xiao-qi-massage/
A must try!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 12-01-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1178 / Power: 14
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverspoon View Post
Nice FR but if it’s $230 for a BF that’s an insane price
Well it’s bros like this that cause all this inflation in prices….
Old 12-01-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkong View Post
Whoa.. I myself wanked a lot since young and no issues with pulling my foreskin back all the way so I always thought that everyone will be able to do the same. Circumcised or not.
Oh my! Why is your nick so similar to mine!
Old 12-01-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGnewbie15 View Post
Yes she did . She did tell me to inform her how many times I want before the start of the session in future . She was concerned there wasn’t enough time for the second one
Yeah I know. She is really one service oriented one.

Though I don't dig her looks, she is a good option if I need a double HJ in the East. My first priority here is still tutu though.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 12-01-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Was active over past week.
Sadness

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Thought YF stable uplorry already? Demi still around? I didn't visit for a long time and then suddenly one day saw WC kaput.

Unfortunately didn't get Demi's contact. She was the best out of the lot. (for me at least)
Old 12-01-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Good to have one of our fav mango back.
Old 12-01-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFan View Post
Lurker here. I only do handjobs as my dick is uncircumcised. I hope my review helps. Formatting is bad cause I’m typing on my iPhone.
Just curious what is the co-relation between HJ and uncircumcised cock? Why uncircumcised cock so can only do HJ?

Last edited by Javabeans; 12-01-2023 at 06:37 PM.
Old 12-01-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Good to have one of our fav mango back.
You are too optimistic if you assume that things will be the same as before...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 12-01-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 13
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
You are too optimistic if you assume that things will be the same as before...
Exactly. Dddd.
Old 12-01-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFan View Post
I am legitimately afraid of circumcising cause my friends told me it’s damn pain for first few weeks.
Secondly, I tried visiting MLs who offers BBBJ but they reject…
Lastly, gonna try going for ladies who offers capped BJ next
Just sharing my experience. Don't zap me pls.

Circumcised dick here. I did the procedure at a later age. The recovery was really painful for me esp having erection on first 2 weeks. Sleeping was tough as erections can occured many times during your sleep. Walking was an issue too as without the foreskin .. it became so sensitive to abrasion. Have to wear special underwear but still you will feel every bit of friction between your wear n dick in the begining. It took me 2 mths to fully recovery n during this period no masterbation. Once fully recovered, the benefits are described by kopisteve bro.

The other thing to note is that ur dick might lose some sensitivity over time. Therefore it will take longer for you to ejaculate. You probably can tell it happened to me as my nickname suggested

Last edited by steelaeroplane; 12-01-2023 at 06:57 PM.
Old 12-01-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 3
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was looking for new ML in the northeast when I saw this ML:
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-ni-ni/

Seems like it's newly listed yesterday. Is she new? She's listed as FL on momo.
Any bros tried before? Her video kinda different from the photos.
Old 12-01-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bijidoritoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
Read 99's first comment..every first letter, suggests her quality
ohh good catch, but few other bros seem to wrote highly of her, hmmm
Old 12-01-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 3
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijidoritoz View Post
ohh good catch, but few other bros seem to wrote highly of her, hmmm
Will try commando her next week. Hope she replies. If can i will post MR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1