The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 10-06-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 7
Kathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

First blood with apple from galaxyxscorts

Location near to east where theres Vietnamese food around

Once reach location was greet by this sexy woman and her skin is damn smooth

We showered together and she wash my dick while we French like no tomorrow

On bed we did 69 and she keep moan non stop till I think she climax and caps me on to ask me fuck her quick

Low milage lady becos she was working in office job back in bkk

Her pussy was tight and her ass was thick, good for me to doggy n smack till she keep moan n want more deep fuck from me

Once I was gonna cum, she let me shot all onto her face n landed some on her body too

Massage was bonus and she really massage n ease my tired neck

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=989072&highlight=
Old 10-06-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 2
bumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud of

Nara from Lust365
https://sbf.today/showthr...highlight=nara

Looks: resemblance about 90%
Body: S curve body shape. And perky butt
Pussy: fresh and taste good
BBBJ: strong suctions
FJ: ready for war. She is worth every penny

Rtf: yes for sure
Old 10-06-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 3
cgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Candy from galaxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=987907&highlight=

Had the tightest pussy so far this few months and her pussy can really let me feel like fucking a virgin gal

She was young and was still studying half n work half back in thai

Due to Need to find money for school fees that's why she decided to work in this line

Service was good and attitude was great. Can really accommodate to all request and not a time watcher, most importantly is she can really suck me very long time and ride me hard till I cum hard and shot all into her face and some landed on her mouth

If u want some young pussy with low milage she's definitely the one

Old 10-06-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
soccergoal is Cool - loads of Potential

Had a sess with Prada from Silkstockings and here's my humble review of her:

Looks wise yes close to photos, she has a beautiful face, very refreshing to look at. She has a mini tattoo on her shoulder.

This girl is so hardworking. She listen to your preferences and she give it to you. She got low mileage pussy which very tight and wet easily. Then I pound her slowly at first and she moans sexily. Totally different when horny.

Overall it's an enjoyable bonk session, OKT arrange it pretty well, girl is same as ads, no hidden surprise
Old 10-06-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 15
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold

Zan from OS

Looks: 10% discount from pictures, pretty with seductive eyes and sharp features
Boobs: enhanced Cs, abit big for her frame, not too hard to touch. Very sensitive nips that she loves if you suck it
Body: Slim, super smooth skin one of the smoothest I've seen in a while. She also had a really nice ass and big hips which was a surprise
BBBJ: great stamina bot much variations but my cock was really hard in her mouth
Frenching: very good dfk, passionate
Painting: Loves it and responsive.
FJ: Started slow in missionary as she was really tight - no KY needed. She enjoyed getting pounded. It was only when I flipped her over that I realised her ass was truly made for doggy. Surrendered my shots there
RTF : highly possible
Old 10-06-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Grindslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brenda from Club Friday

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=988470

Had this girl last night.

To put things into context i've already RTF Brenda several times previously, saw that she is back and of course I had to go visit her again.

Once I was in the room she had super big smile and a ultra big long hug plus some kissing. We sat down and catched up with things for awhile before heading to the shower.

Looks: She does look very close to the pictures. Her hair is black now but not jet black.

Body: Nice big ass and D cup boobs ( enhanced but they are nicely shaped and not the rock hard kind). She gained a little bit of weight since her last trip. Proportionally she still looks nice and acceptable.

Frenching: DFK and all included.

BBBJ: Good techniques and my balls were not left out.

FJ: Lazered pussy. Nice and wet if u get her high enough. Reverse cowgirl is very memorable. Especially when she alternates the slow and fast strokes. Looks and felt..omg. She's still tight! Surprisingly. Cock felt damn good after the session.

RTF: For sure..at least 1 more time.

Overall:
Her service is still really good or even better then before. She has this "teh" voice during sex. Which is kinda nice.
She likes to start the bbbj in the shower and she really enjoys being eaten out..this naughty girl.
If you bros like full bodied girls with great service. Can give Brenda a go.
Old 10-06-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
xpepex is Cool - loads of Potential
GIFT from Galaxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=23413046#post23413046

After a long-awaited time, Galaxy's angpai (in my opinion), GIFT has returned & graced us with her presence once again. As soon as I arrived, I was greeted with a cheeky kiss from a ravishing woman whose allure was sibei captivating and she copped a feel of my 小弟弟. She looked way better in person, her petite frame and devilish curves made her irresistible.

Quickly, we made our way to the shower where the foreplay began with a passionate kiss, our tongues entwining in a playful battle. She slipped a mint into my mouth through our kiss and playfully asked if I remembered our first session when she did the same thing. (Wah memories came flooding back, cannot hold back)

Hastily, we moved back to our love nest, where we indulged in a long, fervent French kiss, savoring each other's taste and the electric connection between us. The Frenching session became so intense that she tugged my hair, and our tongues danced deeply as our bodies intertwined. Unable to hold back, I quickly caps on. She took control and got above me. And the view from beneath her was breathtaking(Boob lovers). She rode with passion, her moans resonating like a perfect symphony in stereo. We quickly changed positions, and I got to lightly spank her supple butt, heightening the intensity of our connection, the rest is up to your imagination hahaha. I eventually surrendered my shot not long after.

This love making session felt even better than our first session, as the chemistry we had built elevated the experience. Afterward, instead of going for Round 2, I opted to spend the remaining time chatting/hugging. I had also bought her a meal, so we chatted as she ate, savoring the comfortable intimacy we shared.

Brothers, if possible, give her some love and support. It can be as small as buying a meal(since she's constantly booked) or tips of appreciation, and she'll reciprocate I guarantee! Please be gentle with this gem!

P.S for my long essay FR hehe
Old 10-06-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 3
allardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of light

Gotta first blood Hana
Galaxyxscorts
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=989130&highlight=

TBH she look more beautiful in real life then photo posted in forum. Height is roughly 1.6m and slim, fair skin. Video provide from okt to prevent landmine.

Her figure real sexy and her ass is the most important part, sufficient meat and perky.

Hana shines here *she covered every depth of my lil bro and can feel her warm breath* can even facefuck her, no black face or attitude given👍

Sat on me and she rides well. She had good stamina. Really admit old!! Had a few positions and she accomdate well. Moans genuine and she can take hard and deep pounding. Solid

Highly recommend to brothers. Worth my trip and time
Old 10-06-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kopikac is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable: Lust365
Name: Minnie
Okt: friendly, easy to talk to

https://sbf.today/showthr...ghlight=minnie

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Pussy: 9/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Fj: 9/10
Gfe: 9/10
Overall:
Minnie has cute GND looks. She has petite body, and cute butt. Services offered has touch of real lover as she maintains eye contact and will keep on touching as much as she can in any position. Hard working in sucking me, can take deep and slight commando auctions. Lovely kitty, used Ky as she is super tight.

She’s definitely for the uni girls type lovers.
Old 10-06-2024, 11:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johntan24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Up to test
Old 11-06-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Feckinsheep is Cool - loads of Potential

Star from Lust365
https://sbf.today/showthr...highlight=star

Looks: 8.5/10 cute, may not look verypretty at first sight. Later on as I stare at her the more she gets prettier
Body: 9/10 small size
French: 8.5/10 allowed. Can do t2t fight
BBBJ: 9/10 demure for me, very sexy with moans also
FJ: 9/10 tight and willing to follow and be my slave on bed
Gfe: 10/10 best cuddling, layed down in my chest after the session
Old 11-06-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
jkaeding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to rtf Rainie from GMC since my last pleasant experience with her

Special thanks to OKT to do a double booking with my bro for Jennifer too.

Rainie's location and features are similar to my earlier post. This time she still remembers me and the GFE is so much better. She puts more effort in DT and BBBJ based on my preferences this time, and the sexercise is even more wild with the head shaking and body twitching when orgasm. The way she compliments the skills and efforts will please the egos of most guys.

This time round I booked 2s and was well spent. Left the place with fully emptied balls and jelly legs.

she will be here for a while, so might probably rtf again.

When I left with my bro I managed to saw Jennifer. Damn she is really fucking pretty and fair! No wonder her schedule is mostly booked. Saw her outline in that white silky nightee and her smile can KC a lot of guys. My bro told me that she was one of his best bonks this year.
Old 11-06-2024, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Vince6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Meko - Loveaffair

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=986264

OKT: Was very responsive, quick and hassle free

Looks: 8/10 charming with the smiley face

Body: 8/10 curvy and meat at the right places

Boobs: 9/10 E cup natural for big boob lovers!

BBBJ: 9/10 sloppy and best suction and licking. Solid!

AR: 10/10 exceptional and best part of the whole gig.

FJ: 8/10 good eye contact while she is on top. Can take hard pounding in mis and doggy.

GFE: 9/10 likes to hug and cuddle. Enjoyers the company and act. Not a time watcher. Never on the phone.

Overall it was a nice experience as she is it extremely caring and service oriented.
Old 11-06-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 7
tcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud of

Thanks Bro Seduction for arranging Martini.
Great girls for real at a very good pricing.
This really live pics exactly same.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=988953

Anyway Model Martini.
Very GFE.

Green and first timer. A bit Blur and thats Cute.
Speaks French well and a solid natural body with Natural Curves.

Easily wet and not a time watcher. Had a solid 2shot out at $160/90Mins.

Great Great Bonk. RTF 100%.
Might even have Vodka first coz saw her sitting alone haha alo very pretty.

Thanks Bro Seduction
Old 11-06-2024, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
riggerMW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Cherry - LFT

Looks: 7/10 around 30% discount from photo

Body: 7/10, she's tall and on the meatier side (not fat).

Boobs: 10/10 soft C cups. Natural, a little saggy, but they're cute.

Skin tone: Tanned; a few tattoos on the back and arms.

Shower: SOP.

BBBJ: I don't like this.

Painting: I don't like this either.

FJ: 7/10, Great view of boobs jiggling.

Side note: After first shot, she told me via google translate that she doesn't like her nipples to be suckled as they're too sensitive/ticklish for her. I can understand why... Her hands kept blocking the nipples during the deed.

Communication: Little English, google translate needed.

GFE: Just okay, like not great, but not bad too. She's on the quieter side, as such, I tried to get her talking more by asking open ended questions via GT. That worked. But after a while, I think she got tired of talking and typing hahaha.

OVERALL: 3.5/5 bonk. At $120/2/90, a steal for sure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1