The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-06-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
BizarreForum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mint from Teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 She looks around mid/late 20s. Looks quite hot to me.

Body: 8/10 slim and quit fair skin. body looks well taken care of

Boobs: 8/10 Natural B cups that are real soft

BBBJ: 9/10 Blowjob skills commendable, can do slow and fast sucking

Pussy: 8/10 well shaved and wet

FJ : 9/10 After the BJ we went to try out cowgirl riding position then alittle bit of doggy then ended with missionary.

Massage: 8/10 soso massage, but massaged several areas which was quite a good service

Overall: Sex was good, service was good. attitude was good too.
Old 13-06-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Anisa FoxyThai

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=982013

Okt: Very nice and fast response

Look: she is friendly and milfy...definitely not syt and for those looking for milf

Body: big soft natural boobs...she is petite but has big boobs OMG

Bbj: very horny girl with very sensual licking and sucking

Paint: clean shaven and nice to lick

French: she definitely loves being frenched and kissed

Gfe: English is basic...she makes you feel like fucking your gf
Old 13-06-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Stable: 7th Heaven
Horse: Candice

WHO IS THE ONE THAT SUBMITTED THIS TELEGRAM REVIEW PHOTO???? YOU BETTER OWN UP AND TELL ME NOW. BECAUSE.... I really want to thank you mak mak. Not only did I have an amazing time but your photo inspired me to take, in my opinion, one of my favourite photos ever.

Saw that FR on telegram, straight made a booking. This girl literally jumped on me the moment I entered. She was so excited and bubbly, one of the best welcomes I ever got. Ask me kiss her cheek, then turn the other cheek, then pointed to her forehead, then pointed to her nose. After I gave her a peck on each spot, she frenched me so hard and hugged me so tight. Best.

We chatted for awhile but my eyes can't stop staring at her ridiculously hot body in her see through black robe. Then she jumped on me again and kept rubbing my face into her huge boobs left right left right. Non stop teasing that by the time my pants were off we all laughed super loud cos I was wet as shit. I kept saying go shower but she just kept teasing me omfg. She said 100% I'll cum very fast today. And she also said she cums very easily.

Shower bla bla bla got into bed. Bros, her BBBJ is no joke. She also can DT and very well. Her suction and actions..... Even my last review about how good Claudia's BBBJ was, still didn't make me feel I had to hold in. But this one, with all the teasing and smoking hot tight bod combined, I really had a hard time holding in.

Started in missionary slow and sensual at first. But when I started to pump her, not even 10 pumps she screamed she's cumming. Idgaf real or not but it looks damn real to me. I myself already struggling to hold it in due her tightness and clamping. Then she instructed me to sit upright against the wall and climbed onto me. She told me not to cum cos she's super horny now and wants to cum again. She told me she wanted me to hold it in cos she wanted to CIM me. Omg wtf. She jumped on top of me and pumped me so hard and she came again in under 30secs, whole body quivering. The problem is, I also came lol.

Crazy ding dong girl seriously make me explode so fast. And goodness her waist is so tight and body is so slender. I just can't even... Don't take my word for it, give her a shot, and tell me I'm wrong. Crazy gem I'm so glad I didn't hesitate. She speaks English too so no problems communicating.

PS: Her pussy is LASERED, smooth as a baby's bottom!

Here are my pics, that last pic was inspired by whoever posted the telegram review. I love that last pic so much!

Old 13-06-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
MrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Avery (FoxyThai)

Had another satisfying RTF session with the horny Avery. She was happy to see me as well. During shower already lots of teasing using her body and boobs to rub against my little brother. Wanted to fuck her there in the shower but wanted to experience her amazing foreplay again. This time I let her rape me with her AR and balls licking. She really serviced my little brother like a king. Thanks again OKT for arranging another session with her. Too bad she leaving soon.
Old 13-06-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Dbmiydkm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=988758

Had to rtf Jen before she leave, had 2 shots and I feel the 90mins went by too fast when I was with her. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.

Once she opened the door she remembered me which made me feel special hahah. Diff room from before abit more spacious and clean. The first thing I went for when she hugged me was grabbing her ass and smelling her neck. We showered, the toilet was abit small but I used it to my advantage and keep grinding her while she was washing me up 🤣

Won't go into detail on the deeds, mentioned in previous FR. The highlight meeting her again was her super high gfe really got me hooked. Usually if rtf I won't bother to do any fr but this Jen was really one of a kind. The last time I had this much of a good time was in Phuket. Hope she will come visit our shores again.
Old 13-06-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 5
uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!

Mini from galaxyxscorts
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=989086&highlight=

Looks 9/10 pretty model standard

Body 9/10 slim with smooth skin

French 8.5/10 can kiss hard and she will suck my tongue

Bbbj 9/10 great suction and wet actions

Pussy 9/10 tight and clean, she loves to be painted n 69

Fj 9/10 very horny plus wild lady, very good stamina and she really ride me non stop for 20mins before we both cummed hard together
Old 13-06-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
toodles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nina from Ss :

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...highlight=nina

Nina welcomed me with a naughty smile, I know I am in for a good time.
Looks wise quite close to the photos posted. Charming sexy feel. Hot body with CFM face.

She gave me a fkin good blowjob. The tongue twirling around the cock head, the in and out of her mouth, the suction the licks, watching her was a pleasure and it was an awesome sensation.

The sex was even better. We started with cowgirl position and she grinded me like a sex bunny. She grind me until I cannot take it already, I switch to doggy style so I can last longer and enjoy the sex and view her perky fine ass. She took it in like so happily and enjoyed me humping her hard in doggy style, grabbing her sheets and letting out moans. We switched to reverse missionary with her on top of me. Fucking together it was damn passionate. Finally released my load. It was awesome.

Her service attitude very good 10/10. Out to please and she was really very nice. Recommended to all bros.
Old 13-06-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Ava from 7heaven

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=988848

Looks: 7.5/10 some freckles but still look pleasant. Milfy looks that is CFM.
Body: 9/10 very fair and well proportioned. Flesh at the right place.
Melons: 10/10 Natural melons with big pink nips. What else can u ask for?
BBBJ: 9/10 looks at u. Like an ice cream lover. Told her to improve on deepthroat. She ask me teach her. Hehehehe. I like the way she gags.
Painting/ Frenching: 10/10 she likes it. And she speaks french.
FJ: 10/10 This is where she scores. Top notch service. Avle to accommodate all positions and her moans are a turn on. Try licking behind her ears. Hehehe.

RTF: very likely.
Old 13-06-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
Dottetdck has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Minnie of Lust365

Looks: 9/10 more fresh looking in person. Young and has even facial features

Body: 9/10 petite

Kissing: 8.5/10 allowed but not as crazy and wild as I wanted. Tongue not that much also

Bbbj: 9/10 not that deep. But did in long duration

Fj : 9/10 tight, like suction on my cock as I pump her. Used a bit of KY for smooth in and out

Disclaimer: she is for syt lovers. Super fresh and young looking
Old 13-06-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3550 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Riko - Merci

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=987879

Long time no write FR

Looks 6/10 maybe 35% discount, but i am alright, into body etc

Body 8.5/10 V slim and tanned figure

French 8.5/10 i suck her more than she suck me, i give this higher for effort

Bbbj 4/10 not sure if it's the skills or, she blow abit then she tired

Fj 6/10 overall the experience was bad, as she was tired and did not do much, while i do not expect her service to be tip top, at least some effort has to be seen, maybe she has earn enough?

Anyway, later go for other girls, no not recommend if you like chio de
Old 13-06-2024, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Lonerangerkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=987907&highlight=

Candy from Galaxy

Looks 8.5/10 sweet young looking with soft speaking tone.

Body 8/10 meats at the right place, sufficient meaty perky ass. Original boobs can zhut and lick

French 9/10 passionate and Dfk provided

Bbbj 8/10 Strong suction but I get to cum on her face, prefer to cum in her mouth

Fj 9/10 2nd shot she blows my lil bro stand. Immediate caps on and rides on me well. Switch her over for doggie and pump her deep and hard, her moans kept increasing, seems to love being pump in doggie position till I cum
Old 13-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=989406

FR for Noelle, booked under siamken tho.

Her pictures need to discount abit for slight blemish and slight thai tan.
Her body is 168cm, 48kg and D enhanced bewbs, very nicely done and soft to grab and suck.
FJ is accomodating and the location has big bed and its own shower.
Just see the body steam liao, good for bros who like big boobs and slim body.

I usually reluctant to write FRs, because the girl becomes popular and the service usually goes downslope, but she doesn't have much customers and I feel she deserves more business.
Old 13-06-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
justpeaceleague is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quick review for Star from Lust for her good service

https://sbf.today/showthr...highlight=star

Looks: 9 exact girl posted in pic, hair quite longer now
Body: 9 slim, amazing curvy body
Frenching: 8.5 steamy and passionate
Bbbj: 9 she has her own technique. Difficult to explain but it was breathtaking
Fj: 9 good in any position. Makes every position feel good with her moans and hip moves
GFE: 8.5 a little shy at first but can easily break ice and got comfortable with me
Old 13-06-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold

Rtf Nikki from RX

As usual, session was really passionate and service thru the roof. Those who like thicc bodies and curvy ladies will like her. She's not your usual slim shy SYT, but can be a crazy sex demon when the right buttons are pressed.

She's leaving this week, may or may not return anymore.
Old 13-06-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold

FR for Blink from OneSiam

Was on my list but didn't find the time. Apparently she had a stint before but can't remember when.

Looks: Slight discount from pic, no Thai tan, looks Chinese/local in fact.
Body: Curves in the right places, enhanced and could feel a lump inside. Ass surprisingly curvy with hips that you can cling on while doggying. Very smooth skin.
Frenching: No dfk even when high, light kisses only
Painting: Seems to like it alot, was very shy to express herself
BBBJ: Slow and sensual, knelt down with lots of eye contact that was really sexy. Cannot DT, and spat into tissue after a while everytime. Not much variations or ball action as well.
FJ: Started with doggy and she really enjoyed this position. Don't think she is into hard pounding but rather slow and sensual sex - she's also quite shy and soft spoken so it's not the PSE type. Swapped a few positions and she was really wet and tight in all of them.
RTF: Probably not, I prefer more PSE type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1