The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 13
hiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

I'm more to having fantasies with other people's wife than my own wife. Haha
Old 17-11-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 12
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiboyhi View Post
I'm more to having fantasies with other people's wife than my own wife. Haha
Lolzzz that's very bad of you but I guess its normal heehee
Old 17-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

hiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
Lolzzz that's very bad of you but I guess its normal heehee
Can't find any reason why I need to have fantasies on my own wife! You have fantasies on ur husband?
Old 17-11-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Can't find any reason why I need to have fantasies on my own wife! You have fantasies on ur husband?
Other brothers here have fantasies on their own wife because thone are wild and naughty imagination that they fantasy about. But their wife might not like the ideal so they could only have sexy fantasies and not real, or wait for chance to make it happen in real life heehee

example seeing the wife flirting with other man.
wearing something sexy and revealing while other guys drool over her.
Doing sexy dance with others during clubbing.

wow after reading so much from here seems like I'm starting to be very pro now lolzzz
Old 17-11-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Other brothers here have fantasies on their own wife because thone are wild and naughty imagination that they fantasy about. But their wife might not like the ideal so they could only have sexy fantasies and not real, or wait for chance to make it happen in real life heehee

wow after reading so much from here seems like I'm starting to be very pro now lolzzz
so what will u do / feel if u come to know ur hubby is having similar fantasies of urself??

Old 17-11-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
so what will u do / feel if u come to know ur hubby is having similar fantasies of urself??

Lol maybe she will start poisoning her hubby mind
Old 17-11-2014, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

You are indeed an expert la sis. Need to learn from you liao. As for me, don't even bother fantasize about my wife. Not a single chance she will be into this kind of thing. If I ever ask her, me being still married to her is the fantasy itself. Lol
Old 20-11-2014, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 15
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

Quote:

It must be all her nun friends... must get the wife to hang out with you better...
p.s she loves to dance with girls rather then guys when high..
Old 20-11-2014, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 12
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
Like many bros here, my wife and me did talk about mmf. However it is limited to just talk during the times she was about to cum. After cumming, she transforms back to her conservative self. We never did a threesome fearing it will changed our marriage.

So I found another fantasy to spice up the marriage. I will dress her up as sexy as possible and let men admire her. This I did quite successfully.

My wife has a beautiful pair of C cups with very tune-able brown nipples. Above all, she has a pretty face which makes things easier. Despite our age, she attracts stares and the occasional men asking for her number when she is on her own.

We have an agreement that during our date night, she must wear whatever I choose. Don't know how it started but this is the state of things. She is not allowed to wear a bra.

I started by choosing thin tops. Can see her brown nipple patch. Once outside, depending on lighting, still got a lot of stares from men.

Then I progressed to crochet top. Crochet top is one that is sewn with holes. This is a huge turn on because I can see her brown nipples directly. She is alright with the small holes type which reveals her nipples partially. We ate at restaurants with that. I caught some waiters staring at her nipples.

Then I decided to test her limits by choosing large crochet holes. I found some that are 2 inches wide wire meshed top where her entire nipples are exposed. This is where she is not comfortable. She will only wear it with a cardigan on. So her nipples will poke through a thin cardigan. Not too bad a compromise. During outings, still got a lot of men stare at her.

Depending on her mood and how persuasive I was, some times that cardigan will come off. But it is usually at a dark corner of a pub or restaurant. There were a few occasions when waiters saw. Their jaws literally drop. They can see her 2 brown nipples popping out and my wife chatting nonchalently, letting them admire her nipples. It is such a turn on.

Then I experimented with deep V spaghetti straps dresses. I have a piece that goes down to her cleavage when unadjusted. When the straps are adjusted, the V can go down all the way to her navel. It was my favourite dress. I made sure I ordered a few more online in case it spoils.

So during drinking sessions with her, she will wear that without a bra. We will get a place at the bar counter so that a bartender can attend to us. They usually do when they see her juicy fair skin cleavage. When it gets later in the night and there are fewer customers, I will then adjust her strap such that the V falls to her naval. This is when things gets dangerous. Her nipples will sit exactly at the side of the V with parts of her areola exposed. Its like slightly more than 1/2 of her breast being revealed. Depending on the angle, one can actually see her entire boobs. Usually my angle can and the people who walk behind me. Then we will chit chat and let the bartender stare. They usually do. Depending on how she moves, sometimes the entire breast becomes exposed.

There was once she was quite drunk and I paid the bill. While signing, i noticed the bartender was not looking at me but at my wife. Lo and behold, her deep V shifted to her left so her entire left side was exposed. Whole shoulder, entire left boob and ribs seen naked. He kept staring at her exposed breast while I signed. I didnt know what to do but joined in looking. He looked for half a minute. She on the other hand was just smiling sweetly to him with one entire side naked. It was such a turn on. She looked so fuckable. She later realized her left strap had fallen and casually pulled it up, still smiling to the bartender who never took his eyes off her boobs. That night, I asked her if she knew the bartender was staring at her naked boobs. She said she did and she had somewhat intentionally let it drop. Sex was better that night.
I remembered my post. Have some pic. Anyone keen pm me.

Last edited by MoJoe313; 20-11-2014 at 05:32 AM.
Old 20-11-2014, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fringe929 View Post
It must be all her nun friends... must get the wife to hang out with you better...
p.s she loves to dance with girls rather then guys when high..
Quote:
get your wife to hang out with me ? You not worried that I will teach her all those naughty thing meh haahaa and we might even form our own sexy hot wife gang lolzzz.

if my husband is also having such fantasies im sure to ask him to tell me in detail.
Old 20-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 12
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
Then I progressed to crochet top. Crochet top is one that is sewn with holes. This is a huge turn on because I can see her brown nipples directly. She is alright with the small holes type which reveals her nipples partially. We ate at restaurants with that. I caught some waiters staring at her nipples.

Then I decided to test her limits by choosing large crochet holes. I found some that are 2 inches wide wire meshed top where her entire nipples are exposed. This is where she is not comfortable. She will only wear it with a cardigan on. So her nipples will poke through a thin cardigan. Not too bad a compromise. During outings, still got a lot of men stare at her.

Depending on her mood and how persuasive I was, some times that cardigan will come off. But it is usually at a dark corner of a pub or restaurant. There were a few occasions when waiters saw. Their jaws literally drop. They can see her 2 brown nipples popping out and my wife chatting nonchalently, letting them admire her nipples. It is such a turn on.
I got a little more comfortable with posting pictures. So I will post this for lucky bros to enjoy.

This was taken with the large crochet holes.

They guys behind her saw and tio stun. She just continued as though nothing happened and let them admire her nips.

*link deleted. Still not brave enough to leave it public for long. Haha. Pm me for pics.*

Last edited by MoJoe313; 20-11-2014 at 12:45 PM.
Old 20-11-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster

bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
get your wife to hang out with me ? You not worried that I will teach her all those naughty thing meh haahaa and we might even form our own sexy hot wife gang lolzzz.

if my husband is also having such fantasies im sure to ask him to tell me in detail.
So if he tells you, what will you do? Fulfill his fantasy? Or give him a slap and scold him pervert...!!??

I want my wife to be naughty..... she has been hanging around with too good company liao...
Old 20-11-2014, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

If u ask our wives hang out with you definitely the one turning up is the husbands already. Lol
Old 26-11-2014, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
If u ask our wives hang out with you definitely the one turning up is the husbands already. Lol
lolzzz then i think you wil be the first to arrange a meet up with me for your wife right heehe but sorry i dont meet

Quote:
so if he tells you, what will you do? Fulfill his fantasy? Or give him a slap and scold him pervert...!!??

I want my wife to be naughty..... she has been hanging around with too good company liao...
aiyo scold him or slap him for what at least he is telling me what is in his mind mah instead of hiding it from me. Fulfill his fantasy? Maybe. I might be the one enjoying it more lolzzz anyway nothing wrong for a lady to be sexy and tease guys mah and also with permission given to flirt around why not. Anyway I always enjoying getting attention from other guys opals heehee
Old 24-12-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
aiyo scold him or slap him for what at least he is telling me what is in his mind mah instead of hiding it from me. Fulfill his fantasy? Maybe. I might be the one enjoying it more lolzzz anyway nothing wrong for a lady to be sexy and tease guys mah and also with permission given to flirt around why not. Anyway I always enjoying getting attention from other guys opals heehee
if only my wife thinks like u.... she has the license but doesn't make use of it...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1