The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
MacMedical deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMacMedical deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
bro KimSiew769, your posts were really inspiring!

Do your MILF contacts start asking for your real person pic during chatting? If so, how to laugh it off without turning them away?
Yes I do agree with you .
Old 02-04-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

haha good one...
Thought you would run away after receiving the blowjob

Haha also this time you are the one kenna blocked huh!?
so funny
Why you so like dat?
Old 02-04-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1829 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

short encounter today, i met a housewife MILF who used to sell me her panties. message her to tell her i wan to lick her in my car, surprisingly she ask how much so i offer her a price and she agreed. worried that she change her mind (cause she previosuly refused for me to lick her only hand job me with her panties i bought)

i pick her up from her block in the west, she was in a huge hello kitty tee and a denim shorts with a small sling bag. we drove to a nearby MSCP about 6 blocks away and drove all the way to 5 level. there was no car, so i parked at the corner and we went to the back of the car.

she told me she needs to be back in 30 mins cause her hubby is at home. so
once in the backseat, we kissed and i pull down her denim shorts, she was wearing a plain seasoned pink cotton panties. i pull the crotch area to the side and started licking her. she is already quite wet, and totally no smell at all. i commented that she taste very good and she replied that she take care of her hygiene

so i focus on licking her while she sit up and look outside for any cars coming. i moved my hands upwards towards her breast while licking her. she moan softly when my tongue touches her clitoris, so i keep circulating my tonngue there and rub my finger on her virgina, sliding up and down.

after about 15 mins, she couldnt take it and ask me to remove my pants and proceed to blow me so i can cum and send her home, i sit up while she bend down to blow me. after awhile i feel like coming, i pull her head up and push her down on the backseat and enter her, she was shocked but let me enter her and keep saying i shouldnt enter her and wanted more $$.

i pump her really fast and hard and she moan loudly and i came inside her. i used the dettol quickwipes and clean her up while she complain about me shooting inside her and keep asking for more $$. Btw, she is not a pros or anything , she is just confortable with me after so long of dealing.

i kept her panties and send her home pantyless but paid her more for the penetration. she later message me to say the juice is still flowing and she havent orgasm yet.

i told her maybe next time we get a room and enjoy slowly. but she refuse and say next time just deal with her panties is better. cause she is worried her husband funds out
Old 02-04-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
bro nice find .... can share contact ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
short encounter today, i met a housewife MILF who used to sell me her panties. message her to tell her i wan to lick her in my car, surprisingly she ask how much so i offer her a price and she agreed. worried that she change her mind (cause she previosuly refused for me to lick her only hand job me with her panties i bought)

i pick her up from her block in the west, she was in a huge hello kitty tee and a denim shorts with a small sling bag. we drove to a nearby MSCP about 6 blocks away and drove all the way to 5 level. there was no car, so i parked at the corner and we went to the back of the car.

once in the backseat, we kissed and i pull down her denim shorts, she was wearing a plain seasoned pink cotton panties. i pull the crotch area to the side and started licking her. she is already quite wet, and totally no smell at all. i commented that she taste very good and she replied that she take care of her hygiene

so i focus on licking her while she sit up and look outside for any cars coming. i moved my hands upwards towards her breast while licking her. she moan softly when my tongue touches her clitoris, so i keep circulating my tonngue there and rub my finger on her virgina, sliding up and down.

after about 15 mins, she couldnt take it and ask me to remove my pants and proceed to blow me so i can cum and send her home, i sit up while she bend down to blow me. after awhile i feel like coming, i pull her head up and push her down on the backseat and enter her, she was shocked but let me enter her and keep saying i shouldnt enter her and wanted more $$.

i pump her really fast and hard and she moan loudly and i came inside her. i used the dettol quickwipes and clean her up while she complain about me shooting inside her and keep asking for more $$. Btw, she is not a pros or anything , she is just confortable with me after so long of dealing.

i kept her panties and send her home pantyless but paid her more for the penetration. she later message me to say the juice is still flowing and she havent orgasm yet.

i told her maybe next time we get a room and enjoy slowly. but she refuse and say next time just deal with her panties is better. cause she is worried her husband funds out
Old 02-04-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 22
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Another nice milf encounter by TS. He always entertain us with erotic tales of his many milfs encounters.

I like TS's stories in that he goes straight to the point, narrate them simply but with enough titillating details and they are always believable rather than sounding like a load of B/S.

After reading so many of his interesting encounters I am beginning to look at milfs too renewed interest. Haha
Old 02-04-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Damn good la! Powerful can raw somemore
Old 02-04-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10022 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro KimSiew769

Thanks for the real time story.

Up you 13 points.

Quote:

Old 02-04-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Rickey
Thanks for the points and encouragement. Sincerely Appreictae
No worries, you're welcome for my points, bro TS KimSiew

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-04-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Fuckin talented Bro here...love your encounters and conquering the most conservative act decent Aunties....pls make them beg to be fucked!

Up u 16points
Old 03-04-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
patlee71 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sounds like Lynn and selling panties in Wechat?

Quote:

Old 03-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
hotbo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMedical View Post
Yes I do agree with you .
Agree with you too .
Old 04-04-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
if i know there is a chance we will meet, i do send them but recall or delete after they see it
oh, didn't know about the recall feature until you mention. Worried they may post my pic all over internet should things turn out sour.
Old 04-04-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 16
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

really alot of interesting encounters....
Old 05-04-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1829 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Ever since i started hunting MILF, my taste for women changed in many ways. i still get attracted by attractive ladies (young or old) but i when i see a normal looking (even plain or ugly) MILF, i do stare at them imagination getting them on bed. Layman term, my standards lowered and i am not too choosy as long as i get to fuck a new MILF.

i still have my regular FB to meet up when i am horny, 2 of them. one is 34, attractive, works as a nurse. the other, 32 works in IT normal looking but very well dressed. so my MILF hunt is more of my secret to just fuck a stranger and to fullfill my MILF craving.

The attractive MILF that works in the printer industry in my previous post has stopped messaging me, several attempts to message her failed as she stopped replying. so i am moving on.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
DisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ever since i started hunting MILF, my taste for women changed in many ways. i still get attracted by attractive ladies (young or old) but i when i see a normal looking (even plain or ugly) MILF, i do stare at them imagination getting them on bed. Layman term, my standards lowered and i am not too choosy as long as i get to fuck a new MILF.

You are not alone .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1